Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 86
  1. #41
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    You want to debate about some of the people you think can beat Sasuke? Cause I disagree on a few.
    Sure. but i'll prove you wrong tomorrow.
    Sasuke isn't capable of defeating anyone stated on the list.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Sure. but i'll prove you wrong tomorrow.
    Sasuke isn't capable of defeating anyone stated on the list.
    Ok ima post on here tomorrow
     
         

  3. #43
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    No, you over-rate him. he cannot defeat anyone listed in the OP
    i over rate him no, did i make a list describing ever one sasuke an beat no, I have a life, but i will say you are no kishi; you just like the rest of us don't know any of sasuke's abilities with EMS. An until he shows something or it is made crystal clear what EMS does then this whole list is invalid.
     
         

  4. #44
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Hashirama, Madara, Possibly Nagato( that whole immobile state could cause him to be one shot by amateratsu or enton), Naruto(until we see sasuke's new strength), and Obito

    Those are the only people on the list who could beat or possibly beat sasuke.

    You are highly underrating sasuke and no i'm not overrating him. If you want I could easily tell you why he beats everyone on your list except the above ninjas.
     
         

  5. #45
    Senior Member partha420's Avatar
    Status
    partha420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,965
    Location
    wondering in the dreams
    MEH
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Have you forgotten about Itachi or Kakashi or 2nd Mizukage? Anyway not a bad list, but i disagree concerning Gaara though
    what he said
     
         

  6. #46
    Uzumaki > Senju > Uchiha. Odd One's Avatar
    Status
    Odd One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    182
    Location
    • Somewhere between an excuse and a lie.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Good thead, man. I agree with the list.
     
         

  7. #47
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by Great Sage of Uchiha View Post
    i over rate him no, did i make a list describing ever one sasuke an beat no, I have a life, but i will say you are no kishi; you just like the rest of us don't know any of sasuke's abilities with EMS. An until he shows something or it is made crystal clear what EMS does then this whole list is invalid.
    I nor any other member needs to be kishi to say who would beat sasuke. This analysis was made based off of Techs given to shinobi by kishimoto..so if you have a problem, consult him.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Hashirama, Madara, Possibly Nagato( that whole immobile state could cause him to be one shot by amateratsu or enton), Naruto(until we see sasuke's new strength), and Obito

    Those are the only people on the list who could beat or possibly beat sasuke.

    You are highly underrating sasuke and no i'm not overrating him. If you want I could easily tell you why he beats everyone on your list except the above ninjas.
    Please do. If it's valid, i'll rep you and put your post in my sig.
    If not (which will be the case) I'll prove you wrong. Sasuke cannot defeat anyone in this list.
     
         

  8. #48
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Even foder can kill him.so that List is to strong for him i wuld add Kakashi,guy,Itachi,Orochimaru and many others.(atleast they can show an interesting hard dif fights.)
     
         

  9. #49
    Scorpion King Sunagura's Avatar
    Status
    Sunagura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,223
    Location
    Earth
    赤砂のサソリ
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    agreed :D
     
         

  10. #50
    Member huzaifa555's Avatar
    Status
    huzaifa555 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    861
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Fix your title that is not everyone in nv so your wrong. Also about half the people i would disagree.
    Sauske is going to show his ems susanoo like Madaras les see if you remember when make this list.
     
         
    Last edited by huzaifa555; 10-31-2012 at 01:52 PM.

  11. #51
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Mū vs. Sasuke

    Muu's move sets: Jinton, flight, invisibility, Sensor, and splitting technique

    Sasuke's current move sets: Chidori, chidori nagashi, chidor senbon, chidori sharp spear, summoning: hawk, amaterastu, sharingan genjustu, tsukyomi, susanoo, blaze release: yasaka magatami, blaze release: Kagesuchi, and Fire release: Great firaball jutsu (this will be the only fire style jutsu I will mention)

    Sasuke would beat Mū, but with high difficulty as the fight will come down to who could get jinton or enton to hit the other first. If Mū is hit by enton then he would most likely split his body to escape dying. This would cause him to loose the ability of performing his jintons technique and it would also dramatically decrease the power of his moves. Also while Mū is invisible he cannot perform any jinton techniques because his invisibility technique requires that he hide is chakra network from his opponent, thus if he uses chakra the technique is canceled. Once he cancels the technique sasuke wil know where he is at and this would put him at a disadvantage.

    Mū flight ability will not hender sasuke at all because the farther he is the easier it would be to dodge his jinton technique. Sasuke chidori and chidori nagashiwould prove useless vs Mū due to their close reach as for sharp spear and senbon do to them having a longer reach than nagashi and chidori, they have a possibilty of hitting Mū. The fight would mainly come down to susanoo and enton vs jinton. Sasuke has already seen jinton once so we must take that into account and onooki already explained to him how his move works. Sasuke's blaze release: yasaka magatami would prove to be the most deadliest of his moves Mū since he can fire several of them at a time were as Mū can only use one jinton at a time. Also sasuke's blaze release happens to be faster than Mū's jinton.

    The fight like I said will come down to sasuke's enton and Mū's jinton.

    Ōnoki vs. Sasuke

    Ōnoki's move sets is practically the same as Mū's move sets except he has various earth element techniques including rock clone. However, he can not turn invisible and he is not a sensor.

    Sasuke beats Ōnoki with mid difficulty as he would use the same strategy he uses for Mū and Mū happens be stronger than Ōnoki( they have similar fighting styles).

    3rd Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 3rd raikage's move sets includes lighting armor(he is not as fast as his son), hell bringer technique, and black lighting(haven't seen how efficient his is though)

    Sasuke beats him mid difficulty due to the fact that enton destroys taijustu and hell bringer can't destroy susanoo. Susanoo's defense cannot be compared to inferior rock jutsus.

    4th Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 4th's move sets includes lighting armor(this makes him incredibly fast and strong) and enhanced taijustu

    Sasuke beats the 4th mid difficulty same strategy that was used vs the 3rd, enton greater than taijustu

    Minato vs. Sasuke

    First people need to realize that sasuke can react to people who are faster than him, he cannot(that we know of at the moment) physically react. He reacted to the raikage fast attack by placing enton on his susanoo ribcage. Also he was looking at him the whole time which proves he could see him but couldn't physically react.
    Susanoo would defeat the 4th especially if wrapped in amaterastu. Putting seals on chakra means nothing to the host and this would give sasuke time to analyze the postion of all the kunai's and make a battle plan. Sasuke happens to be a genius just like minato and as such these two are incredibly smart. The raikage was able to deduce everything and decide where he could pop up at.

    Sasuke hard difficulty

    Bee vs. Sasuke Also the other jins vs sasuke 1 on 1

    Sasuke mid difficulty

    Bee and the other jins will go full tailbeast form when they noticed sasuke as a threat and upon doing this they make a easy target for either amaterastu or enton

    Gaara vs. Sasuke

    First off lets clear up something before I say why sasuke beats gaara mid difficulty. Gaara cannot not pull sasuke from susanoo even if they fought in the dessert because Ōnoki lightened up gaara's sand and this is what gave gaara the ability to pull madara from his susanoo. You can notice that gaara never tried it again because Ōnoki wasn't making his sand lighter after that.

    Now Sasuke chidori technique > gaara's sand, susanoo > sand defense, sasuke > gaara

    Gaara's doesn't move he is a stationary character. The only reason gaara fought from the skies is because deidara fought from the sky and was not going to land. Show me a fight where gaara fights from the skies other than deidara's fight. He didn't fight madara from the skies, he only escaped to the sky when madara used wood element: Advent of a world of flowering trees. Also like I mentioned gaara is so sure of his defense that he doesn't ever move. Sasuke's susanoo arrow pierces anything it comes into contact with it even managed to pierce wood element. Gaara's sand defense is great but susanoo in general is greater.

    Kabuto vs. Sasuke

    I'm going to declare this a fight we can't judge now. Kabuto lost orochimaru's chakra and as such we don't know what the effects of him losing that chakra will have on him. So I cannot say who will win without being bias.

    Itachi vs. Sasuke

    Sasuke hard difficulty

    Izanami will not work, tsukyomi wont work( sasuke has Itachi's eyes), and amaterastu wont work

    This will come down to Itachi having to use his susanoo to quickly defeat sasuke who can use susanoo longer than him. Since this is the most likely of cases, sasuke would win due to Itachi's body not being able to withstand the strain of susanoo due to his illness. If we say a healthy Itachi vs sasuke then this changes everything but does not change the final outcome.

    It would be a epic fight either way but sasuke would triumph over his brother.
     
         

  12. #52
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,955
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Muu

    Muu has many advantages. First off he can supposedly fly as fast as onooki (much faster than amaterasu). Muu also has almost undetectable invisibility as a technique.

    Jinton which has little prep time and can be used from Far distances has proven to disintegrate Susano'o easily. It could possibly one shot sasuke at the beginning of a fight.
    *also see onooki

    Onooki

    Same reasons as muu, also Onooki's Jinton can get as big as turtle island.

    Some argue that Sasuke can fly also with his hawk summon. That dosen't help much if he's flying into a Jinton.

    Genjutsu?
    Bold part has zero proof and I guess that's why they beat Madara w/o perfect Susanoo
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    3rd Raikage and 4th Raikage

    3rd raikage's 3 finger attack Would break through Complete Susanoo with ease. A has also shown the ability to break susanoo once he's moving fast enough.

    Both can dodge Amaterasu and have more chakra than Sasuke.
    Sasuke's Genjutsu is weak in comparison to what we've seen from other uchiha. Lets not forget that A (and possibly his dad) Can move faster than sasuke's eyes can follow in Raiton armour.
    once again making a baseless assumption with no proof. A had onoki lightening him to increase speed, so don't tell me he can otherwise since you have no textual proof. Shield of black flames can take both of them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Itachi Uchiha

    Sasuke has not Mastered the Sharingan. Although he has EMS, he is no better than MS sasuke besides the no-drawbacks factor....
    Itachi with his MS has a higher mastery of the sharingan to Sasuke, Just as Madara has a higher mastery of the rinnegan to Nagato.

    People just cant say "Sasuke > Itachi" because he has an EMS,
    He hasn't yet near mastered Sharingan techniques, and could easily be defeated by one.

    As itachi provided, The uchiha created Jutsu to use against other uchiha, like Izanami for example.

    Loot at the fight against Danzo, a 3-tomoe sharingan user...he gave sasuke much difficulty, almost killed him because he (sasuke) lacked knowledge of "Sharingan techs".
    Danzo was a match for Sasuke because of how long he could last in a fight. Sasuke figured out Izanagi and effectively countered it without prior knowledge. You have no way to prove how Itachi best Sasuke other than baseless fanwank.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Minato Namikaze

    This Panel Proves that Minato can enter complete susanoo:

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/11

    Note that there was no "Susanoo-chakra-wall" Preventing the entry, and according to the middle panel, although engulfed in Susano'o's chakra, the Zetsu recieved no harm.

    aMinato could enter with FTG Lv2 and defeat sasuke.
    then I guess Minato instantly one shots Itachi in Susanoo too :ice:

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Bee

    His taijutsu is Superior. He has more chakra, and is faster than Sasuke and amaterasu in TBV1 and TBV2. Any attack landed on sasuke in these modes is a one hit kill. Bijuu bomb would destroy Complete susano'o and Possibly sasuke along with it.

    As for genjutsu, it's not clear weather or not bee can escape it being that he has a bijuu inside him to disrupt his chakra. It could be that he was just playing around while fighting sasuke being that he didn't take the fight on a whole seriously.
    Amaterasu, blaze arrows, or blaze magatamas are much faster than TBB can charge up, Bee isn't getting off a TBB. He'll get burned to shit before that happens.

    Trolling as usual, I won't be replying to any replies since you'll just continue your BS logic.
     
         

  13. #53
    Waltz's Avatar
    Status
    Waltz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9,408
    Location
    Madara's Hair
    God Complex.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Mū vs. Sasuke

    Muu's move sets: Jinton, flight, invisibility, Sensor, and splitting technique

    Sasuke's current move sets: Chidori, chidori nagashi, chidor senbon, chidori sharp spear, summoning: hawk, amaterastu, sharingan genjustu, tsukyomi, susanoo, blaze release: yasaka magatami, blaze release: Kagesuchi, and Fire release: Great firaball jutsu (this will be the only fire style jutsu I will mention)

    Sasuke would beat Mū, but with high difficulty as the fight will come down to who could get jinton or enton to hit the other first. If Mū is hit by enton then he would most likely split his body to escape dying. This would cause him to loose the ability of performing his jintons technique and it would also dramatically decrease the power of his moves. Also while Mū is invisible he cannot perform any jinton techniques because his invisibility technique requires that he hide is chakra network from his opponent, thus if he uses chakra the technique is canceled. Once he cancels the technique sasuke wil know where he is at and this would put him at a disadvantage.

    Mū flight ability will not hender sasuke at all because the farther he is the easier it would be to dodge his jinton technique. Sasuke chidori and chidori nagashiwould prove useless vs Mū due to their close reach as for sharp spear and senbon do to them having a longer reach than nagashi and chidori, they have a possibilty of hitting Mū. The fight would mainly come down to susanoo and enton vs jinton. Sasuke has already seen jinton once so we must take that into account and onooki already explained to him how his move works. Sasuke's blaze release: yasaka magatami would prove to be the most deadliest of his moves Mū since he can fire several of them at a time were as Mū can only use one jinton at a time. Also sasuke's blaze release happens to be faster than Mū's jinton.

    The fight like I said will come down to sasuke's enton and Mū's jinton.
    Sasuke dosent spam enton at the beginning of his fights, where as Muu spams Jinton. Lets make it so that neither opponent knows the others techniques....sasuke dies at the beginning of the fight.

    @ 2nd bold: Wrong. The farther Muu flies, the easier it is for him to use jinton without disturbance from sasuke. Jinton has an extremely far reach. IT can get as big as Turtle Island. Sasuke still dies.

    Do you honestly think sasuke would use nagashi and Chidori on an opponent 70 feet in the sky? also muu would still dodge.

    Sasuke has never used yasaka magatami. Also, When Onooki was describing jinton, sasuke was already unconscious. \
    Given that sasuke can use yasaka magatami, Muu would easily dodge..sasuke would be depleted of chakra after extended use of Blaze realease and Muu would finish him off.

    Points, refuted.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Ōnoki vs. Sasuke

    Ōnoki's move sets is practically the same as Mū's move sets except he has various earth element techniques including rock clone. However, he can not turn invisible and he is not a sensor.

    Sasuke beats Ōnoki with mid difficulty as he would use the same strategy he uses for Mū and Mū happens be stronger than Ōnoki( they have similar fighting styles).
    Onooki when flying is faster than yasaka magatami, Susanoo arrow and Amtaerasu. Sasuke's not hitting him.
    Onooki can use Jinton from several feet in the sky, sasuke has no attack besides his dodgeable amatearasu to get to that height. Sasuke will be exhausted after extended use (as always) and Onooki would finish him off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    3rd Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 3rd raikage's move sets includes lighting armor(he is not as fast as his son), hell bringer technique, and black lighting(haven't seen how efficient his is though)

    Sasuke beats him mid difficulty due to the fact that enton destroys taijustu and hell bringer can't destroy susanoo. Susanoo's defense cannot be compared to inferior rock jutsus.
    You have no proof he's not as fast as his son...who do you think though him Raiton Armour V1 and V2? there's a high chance that he is.

    Actually it can. Did you see how easily A sunk holes through incomplete susanoo? 3 finger attack would deminish it.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    4th Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 4th's move sets includes lighting armor(this makes him incredibly fast and strong) and enhanced taijustu

    Sasuke beats the 4th mid difficulty same strategy that was used vs the 3rd, enton greater than taijustu
    Actually Gaara saved Sasuke's life. If That drop kick would've landed, sasuke would've died and A would've lost a leg.

    A takes this high diff.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Minato vs. Sasuke

    First people need to realize that sasuke can react to people who are faster than him, he cannot(that we know of at the moment) physically react. He reacted to the raikage fast attack by placing enton on his susanoo ribcage. Also he was looking at him the whole time which proves he could see him but couldn't physically react.
    Susanoo would defeat the 4th especially if wrapped in amaterastu. Putting seals on chakra means nothing to the host and this would give sasuke time to analyze the postion of all the kunai's and make a battle plan. Sasuke happens to be a genius just like minato and as such these two are incredibly smart. The raikage was able to deduce everything and decide where he could pop up at.

    Sasuke hard difficulty
    Stopped reading at the bold.
    btw, stop giving sasuke techniques he does not posses. This isn't the RP section.
    Minato wins, Mid-high diff for my reasons in the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Bee vs. Sasuke Also the other jins vs sasuke 1 on 1

    Sasuke mid difficulty

    Bee and the other jins will go full tailbeast form when they noticed sasuke as a threat and upon doing this they make a easy target for either amaterastu or enton
    Stupid arguement not worth replying too.
    Make up something more on the possible range.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Gaara vs. Sasuke

    First off lets clear up something before I say why sasuke beats gaara mid difficulty. Gaara cannot not pull sasuke from susanoo even if they fought in the dessert because Ōnoki lightened up gaara's sand and this is what gave gaara the ability to pull madara from his susanoo. You can notice that gaara never tried it again because Ōnoki wasn't making his sand lighter after that.

    Now Sasuke chidori technique > gaara's sand, susanoo > sand defense, sasuke > gaara

    Gaara's doesn't move he is a stationary character. The only reason gaara fought from the skies is because deidara fought from the sky and was not going to land. Show me a fight where gaara fights from the skies other than deidara's fight. He didn't fight madara from the skies, he only escaped to the sky when madara used wood element: Advent of a world of flowering trees. Also like I mentioned gaara is so sure of his defense that he doesn't ever move. Sasuke's susanoo arrow pierces anything it comes into contact with it even managed to pierce wood element. Gaara's sand defense is great but susanoo in general is greater.
    @ bold: what chidori can sasuke use to get past Gaara's ultimate defense? lol I'd love to see that.

    Gaara is a stationary character...that dosen't mean he cant fly if he sees the need.

    @ 2nd bold: Weak arguement as always...making baseless assumptions without valid facts. Not worth replying too.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Kabuto vs. Sasuke

    I'm going to declare this a fight we can't judge now. Kabuto lost orochimaru's chakra and as such we don't know what the effects of him losing that chakra will have on him. So I cannot say who will win without being bias.
    weak excuse. DSM Kabuto > Sasuke.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Itachi vs. Sasuke

    Sasuke hard difficulty

    Izanami will not work, tsukyomi wont work( sasuke has Itachi's eyes), and amaterastu wont work

    This will come down to Itachi having to use his susanoo to quickly defeat sasuke who can use susanoo longer than him. Since this is the most likely of cases, sasuke would win due to Itachi's body not being able to withstand the strain of susanoo due to his illness. If we say a healthy Itachi vs sasuke then this changes everything but does not change the final outcome.

    It would be a epic fight either way but sasuke would triumph over his brother.
    Why won't Amaterasu Work?
    What does having Itachi's eyes have to do with Genjutsu immunity? Didn't we see both Sasuke and Itachi get caught in Kabuto's genjutsu? - Your facts, are false.

    btw, Totsuka seals Sasuke and his susanoo in one shot.

    Itachi beats sasuke low-mid diff

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    Bold part has zero proof and I guess that's why they beat Madara w/o perfect Susanoo
    once again making a baseless assumption with no proof. A had onoki lightening him to increase speed, so don't tell me he can otherwise since you have no textual proof. Shield of black flames can take both of them out.

    Danzo was a match for Sasuke because of how long he could last in a fight. Sasuke figured out Izanagi and effectively countered it without prior knowledge. You have no way to prove how Itachi best Sasuke other than baseless fanwank.

    then I guess Minato instantly one shots Itachi in Susanoo too :ice:

    Amaterasu, blaze arrows, or blaze magatamas are much faster than TBB can charge up, Bee isn't getting off a TBB. He'll get burned to shit before that happens.

    Trolling as usual, I won't be replying to any replies since you'll just continue your BS logic.
    Flight > Base sasuke speed >/= Amaterasu



    @ Raikages: A never stated that witout Onooki he can't break susano'o. All he needs to do is get his speed up which can be easily accomplished by attacking from a futher distance.

    Shield of black flames would work...but they'd break through it as the attack was landed, as wee saw at the kage summit. (i'll link panel if you like). That one hit would be enough to kill sasuke.

    @ Danzo: Wrong. Danzo was a match for sasuke beacuse sasuke had no knowledge of the technique initially..though he figured it out afterwards..he still technically lost the fight. No fan-wanks here.

    @ Minato: Itachi's smarter than sasuke, bear that in mind.

    @ bee: You still fail to prove how sasuke will counter Bee's combination of techniques. All you've done is posted sasuke's techniques and "awed" at them.
     
         

  14. #54
    Senior Member Microsword57's Avatar
    Status
    Microsword57 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Sasuke Vs Killer B
    Sasuke that Fought bee had the perfect arsenal to defeat bee. This Still beeing MS Sasuke.
    While it is true that Killer bee's Swordplay and Taijutsu outclass sasuke's. The Susanoo Ribcage with Amaterasu Covering nullifies these Talents that Killer Bee Possess. With this Amazing combination of Blaze Release and Susanoo Attacks such as these:



    Killer Bee Battle against the weakest Sasuke ever seen in the shippuden series and this is supported by the fact that he was Still no fully healed from his battle with Itachi:

    Sasuke's Snake powers and Curse mark was sealed and was now battling with literally no knowledge of his own powers. His Lighting style was counter by the fact that Killer bee was also Lighting style.
    Killer Bee has no attacks that would Break Blaze Release Susanoo so his Taijutsu and Sword play as stated before would be useless.
    To Your Arguement about Killer Bee being distracted by Suigetsu when Sasuke used the Amaterasu, this is what Suigetsu looked like before Sasuke used the Amaterasu:

    True this does catch the eye:D, but I think Killer B was finished with Suigetsu.

    Killer B has no hope, fighting from a range leaves Sasuke the victory because Amaterasu, Susanoo Arrow and TBB All have the fact in common that they are 1 Hit Kill Moves. Sadly, TBB Lacks the speed feats to match up with Amaterasu and Susanoo Arrow. Leaving Killer B Destroyed.
    Killer B Now Possesses the Sameheda
    Sameheda has shown to have 2 things that make me feel as if it would on be helpful temporarily. The fact that Sameheda has a Limit and a strong dislike for Katon ninjutsu.
    The limit that Sameheda has was shown in the battle against Killer B:


    As shown in this Page the Sameheda can not Absorb alot of Chakra at once, it was shown that when touching B. It was said B at 7 tailed Cloak but once Touched by Sameheda he was only reduce to 1 tail instead of having the entire cloaked removed. This limit was shown again when Killer B went for the Lariat:


    Sameheda touched B and he reverted back into Hachibi Version 1.
    Therefore Sameheda can not absorb a Large amount of Chakra at once.
    Sameheda has shown it's dislike for heat related Ninjutsu when Killer B used it to absorb up a portion of Itachi's Katon Release: Grand Fireball:


    Sameheda showed it's disgust and disapproval of absorbing Ninjutsu with Fire involved and Killer B helps the reader to further understand this by said "Can't Take the Heat."
    Where am i going with these Sameheda flaws is that with Susanoo needing a Great deal of Chakra, being compared to Bijuu and Amaterasu being the highest Level of Fire Ninjutsu, the combination of both these two at the time time would be to much for Sameheda to absorb all in 1 Serving. Sasuke having the ability to hold both Simultaneously I do believe Sameheda will not be able to Absorb Blaze Release: Susanoo in one serving and with Sameheda being need for Bee to counter Sasuke Amaterasu, Sasuke having the ability to Spam it now makes Sameheda unable to handle it. Sameheda having a personality may just end up refusing to even absorb sasuke chakra with it being so Sinister probably giving it a bad "Flavor" and him being an Katon and Enton user:

    There is no way Sameheda will Absorb Susanoo Covered in Enton and still absorb a Spam of the the Exact "Flavor" it dislikes.
    Yes Sameheda can eat would it does not like to but to much of it would cause it to refuse to eat anymore. Example:
    IF a Child thinks eating Spinach and Broccoli is nasty can't stand the "Flavor" he can probably still force down some Spinach, but having to each Spinach and Broccoli at the same time and then having to eat another plate of Spinach and another Plate the child will eventually act out and refuse to eat anymore.

    Killer B's Eight Tails Whirl Wind:
    Another known skill of Killer B is this attack:

    ]Many people supporting Sasuke's case have been speechless to this attack but Sasuke has shown a Strategy to us already of how he would deal with this. Sasuke could use the Susanoo arms to clench the ground and then shoot a fireball into these massive winds.
    Wind makes fire stronger and that is alot of wind to power up any of Sasuke's fire element jutsu and looking at how much wind that Killer B created adding Sasuke's fire nature in to boost damage would do serious damage to any oppoenent including killer B. Who's to say with Sasuke adding Enton to this Enormous fuel that this would not be an instant prep for Kirin? Kirin Requires the air to be hot and Amaterasu which is a Jutsu that is based upon the Enton flames being a possible source to fuel Kirin:

    This attack could just very will create the end for Killer B.
    Here is the strategy put to action against Danzo:

    While the sucking attack is based on "pulling" Susanno clenching the ground kept Susanoo from being pulled in even with Danzo attacking with a "Pushing" wind attack from the backside. Danzo even states that his wind attacks power was increased do to the suction of the baku. All these combos were supposed to move Susanoo out of it's place but even with the Pulling winds from the front and the increased wind power pushing from the backside Susanoo doesn't move. Then shooting the fireball during the wind causing the power of Sasuke's fireball to increase and with the size of the winds Killer B made along with the fire boost that would do serious damage to anyone.This combo killer the Baku but on a smaller scale.

    This combination should in fact be enough to withstand and counter attack Killer B's attack. While some trees with unrooted some trees were still in their place. Susanoo's grip in theory would hold Sasuke in place.
    There is also the option of attacking during Killer B's Prep of this move with Susanoo Arrow or Amaterasu:

    Susanoo arrow being able to interrupt Danzo's hand seals and being faster than Kakashi's body can react shows that it should have the speed feats to attack Killer B before the move:



    I will talk about each of your points in order to make it easily to see and understand which point at which part of my post I am making a rebuttal to.
    Starting with Killer B and his newly found knowledge of the Sharingan.
    Yes Killer B has shown that he has known to attempt attacking a Sharingan user while they are closing their eye to use Amaterasu:

    Sadly, Killer B did not learn enough from his fight from Sasuke to realize attacking in the style he did against Itachi would never work on an Uchiha using Amaterasu and here is why..
    When using Amaterasu it is shown that the user must close his eye. Closing 1 eye does not leave an Uchiha open, they still have 1 eye open. If Killer B attempts to attack Sasuke in that same fashion as he has shown he will fail to land his attack do to the Sharingans base power of reading linear attacks. Killer B throws the sword in a linear fashion which can not be helped but this would cause Sasuke or any Sharingan user to see the attack coming and avoid it like any other linear attack no matter the speed:


    Any Lighting enhanced sword or range attack that Killer B would attempt while using the Amaterasu would be counter by the 1 eye still open.
    Killer B's Linear Attack:

    Also something about Sasuke that people do not note often is that his speed feats with Amaterasu transcend Itachi's. Therefore using Itachis attacks in any argument against Sasuke is illegitimate.
    Itachi's Amaterasu speed feats:





    Sasuke's Amaterasu Speed feats:



    We barely ever see Sasuke having to close his eye before like Itachi. Sasuke uses Amaterasu one a much quicker scale than Itachi.

    Now yes your absolutely correct about the Jinchiriki defenses and that the nine tails was able to within stand an attack from the Kusangi blade.This sword most likely received it's name from attacking non-chakra boosted defenses. Since I have no proof of this I won't rely on this in my argument but do you believe that based of this hype of this blade that it could cut through a Susanoo? doubtful. Or think about Kishimoto's entry on the databook for Sasuke. Do you think Sasuke literally has the speed of a God? If he did Naruto's speed would not be as much of a problem as it is for Sasuke. Try not to depend so much on the hype of the weapon.
    Now to address your approach on the Susanoo arrow. You must realize that the Susanoo arrow has never been blocked. Susanoo Arrow has pierce everything and anything it has come into contact with including that pillar you posted a picture of. Can you tell me where the point of that arrow is? Did you continue to read through the manga after seeing this picture? The very next panel shows that the Susanoo Arrow pierced clean through the pillar:

    If you look at the top left panel you can see Susanoo from a front view and the Snakes and Pillar from a back view. You see the point of the Susanoo Arrow showing on the other side of the Pillar.
    Many people attempt to down grade Susanoo arrows worth using this picture but this only adds to it's feats that it has always pierced through what it hits:
    Hashirama's wood Style:

    The Susanoo Arrow is a technique that is ment for "Pierce" not destroying. Everyone trys to say that because the Susanoo Arrow did not destroy the pillar that it is weak but the point of a "Pierce" is ment to penetrate a defense and not to blow it up. Chidori is also a Pierce which is why it penetrates and not explodes like a Rasengan. The best example of the difference between Pierce and Explosion is this:

    Chidori penetrated/Pierced while Rasengan blew up the back:

    Susanoo has always Pierced what it has made contact with. As of now Susanoo Arrow has never been Blocked. It always Penetrates as designed.

    Now my rebuttal towards Kabuto using water style and hitting Sasuke. I really do not know how to explain why this happened. Maybe it was the fact that a Sage mode boost the power of Ninijutsu attacks and that Kabuto has exceeded even those of Perfect Sages using Juugo's cells, but I can defend Sasuke by Saying 1 that was only the Susanoo ribcage and two we have seen his Ribcage block attacks on a Much Larger Scale:



    Now about Killer B's Destructive power, yes Killer B has shown that he can break ground down a bit:

    But do you truly feel that the Raikage in which Sasuke's already blocked attacks from could not do an attack of such Destruction?
    I think your exaggerating the power of Killer B to try and equal his destructible power on the scale of Susanoo's Defense. Killer B is not break through Susanoo with just Taijutsu and with that single attack on Susanoo covered in Amaterasu Killer B would be engulf in the Enton flames and burn to death. Killer B attacks with his Body:


    Would mean attempting to cut limbs off would not work because their is to much of his body to cut for him to live. Sasuke Amaterasu also shows to engulf the entire body unlike Itachi's:

    Making Contact once would have Killer B Dead.

    Sending Chakra arms underground has been shown to leave the user stationary making him an easy target for Susanoo Arrow or Amaterasu.
    My Vote goes for Sasuke.


    Sasuke Vs Gaara
    I tried to Do a Deep Analyzes it is very long you do not have to read it if you guys don't want.
    Gaara's Sand Abilities:
    The basic facts about Gaara's sand defense is that whenever he is about to be harmed the sand lunges to protect him. Even from self damages such as trying to cut himself with a knife the sand will always attempt to protect him automatically. Gaara uses his sand to perform the following unique strategies when fighting his opponents:
    Sand Sensing
    Sand sensing is a simple but very useful technique where Gaara can spread his sand amongst a wide range and then sense what ever is making direct contact with the sand. Gaara has shown feats that he can even use this Technique in the air:

    This is a very useful Technique for Gaara and has shown no flaws it it's method.

    Desert Suspension:
    This is the Technique utilize by Gaara to allow him to fly or hover above the ground from which ever highs he finds comfortable. Gaara uses this fighting style against Deidara and Muu.

    Crushing Minerals to Fabricate Sand:
    Gaara shows to have the ability to generate sand using the minerals underground.
    Allowing him to create a Dessert thus utilizing attacks such as Sand Tsunami:

    Third Eye:
    This Technique allows for Gaara to spy on those around him or outside of his field of vision:

    Thus meaning if someone is extremely far away Gaara could use this technique to spot them or when Gaara decides to surrounding his body in his Shield of Sand then he can see outside of the dome where his normal eyes could not see. It is shown that Gaara can produce this eye anywhere on the battlefield he chooses but also in the duration of this technique must keep one of his normal eyes close to see through the created one. This does mean that the Third Eye is connected to the User's nervous system meaning the brain through chakra.

    Gaara has shown many more techniques and strategies with his sand but these are the most praised for there support in Gaara's fighting.

    Gaara's Experience Against The Sharingan:
    Gaara has battle against the Sharingan on more than one occasion and has taken in a considerable amount of knowledge. He knows what uses his Sand has in a battle against the Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Gaara has pulled the Madara Uchiha from his incomplete Susanoo form:

    In this same image Gaara showed that he had knowledge that biding Susanoo's movements is a considerably useful strategy in battle with one.
    Gaara has also shown the audience that his sand can withstand the burning of the Enton flames:


    Sasuke's Abilities to Matchup:
    Gaara's Desert Suspension:
    Gaara has shown a favortism for fighting land opponents on the ground the reason for that being is that the further away from his opponent that Gaara is the slower his attacks are. That's a longer range for his sand to cover. Therefore even if Gaara does decide to use this ability the probability that Gaara will choose to be very far is low. Gaara will fighting at a mid-range like he always does Suspended or not. To support my claim of Gaara's favoritism for fighting his and opponents in a mid-range and when fighting flying opponents he fly are these:
    During his battle with Kimimaru he face him on the land:

    Towards the end it was shown that staying on the ground was to dangerous for Gaara so he began to use his Sand Suspension. While hovering Gaara stayed at a mid-range to Kimimaru. Look at his distance from the bones in the ground:

    Just as you all claim for Gaara could Gaara not just had Lee and him hover so high from the battlefield that he was unreachable for Kimimaru and just hounded him with attacks? These reason he does not is because the distance takes Gaara out of his comfort zone and his attacks would have a larger range to travel therefore requiring much more sand and chakra:

    Against Deidara Gaara chooses to use his Sand suspension in order to stay within Mid-range to stay within pursuit of Deidara so his attacks would work successfully.

    Gaara being within that Mid-Range allows for Sasuke to still attack him. The fight between Sasuke vs Gaara will not leave the Mid-Range because that is what they prefer. Deidara also being able to fly still had to be within range to use his attacks effectively. Sasuke has Numerous attacks in his Arsenal for this range:
    Chidori Senbon



    This Jutsu carries a perfect range for attacking Gaara and the Lighting spear will Pierce through his Sand. I will explain Pierce soon.
    Great Fireball Jutsu:






    Third Eye:
    Gaara's Third Eye is created using his sand that is fused with Chakra. The Sharingan allows the User to see Chakra even behind walls or Pillars:

    Finding the Third Eye even if hidden should be a considerably easy feat for any Sharingan User. Gaara's Third Eye is also connected to his nervous System through his chakra which means it's connected to his brain. If Sasuke after easily seeking it out decides to make eye contact with the Third Eye Gaara will be put under Sasuke's genjutsu.

    Gaara's fighting style
    is based on Biding and then crushing his opponent. Both these requirements will be hard to meet against an Uchiha like Sasuke. Those against Sasuke claim that sense Madara was pulled out of his Susanoo that Sasuke would be as well. The Difference is that Biding Susanoo and grabbing Sasuke's body is impossible do to his specialty in lighting techs. Madara lacked this specialty in lighting techs. Sasuke can disperse lighting from his body in all directions causing anything and everything around him to be pushed back and shocked:

    Even something as dense as wood was pushed backed if you look toward Yamato.
    Sasuke has shown feats that he is able to use Jutsu while sustaining his Susanoo:

    Therefore a feat like this is far from impossible. Chidori Nagashi would refuse to allow Gaara's Sand to Bide Sasuke. Even If Sasuke was to be bide by Gaara's Sand the Susanno Ribcage would protect Sasuke's body from being Crushed:

    Amaterasu vs Gaara's Sand
    While it is shown that Gaara's Sand can withstand the Enton flames of Amaterasu:

    The real question would be could Gaara's Sand Block an attack that is near instant? Gaara's Sand does not show the speed feats to block an Amaterasu while it does show the Density to withstand it.


    Susanoo Arrow Vs Gaara's Sand:
    Susanoo Arrow will Pierce Gaara's Sand. Susanoo Arrow has shown to Always what it makes contact with from the simplest things:

    The tip of the arrow reached the other side:

    In the top left panel the manga shows you Sasuke Susanoo from the front view and Shows Kabuto and the Pillar from the back side to show you that the Arrow with ease penetrated.
    Many people attempt to use the fact that the Pillar was not destroy as a measure of Susanoo Arrow's power but the fact that the Pillar was not destroyed shows that it stands with it's attended purpose, to Penetrate. Pierce is a style of attacking that is fulling based around penetrating defenses. Not destroying it through impact or explosion. The best know example I can give is this:

    Sasuke's Chidori Pierced clean through without destroying the tank, while Naruto's Rasenghan exploded the back side:

    Susanoo arrow being able to Pierce something as dense as Hashirama's wood style:

    Along with the fact that so far in the story it has been shown to be an unblockable attack. Gaara's Sand is not blocking this.

    These are Just Old posts I made on the subject I will make new ones for others I disagree with in this thread and even though they are old and were used against another argument they should still get the point across.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,576
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Once I saw him say Itachi beats Sasuke low-mid diff I knew that the thread maker was trolling....
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Bee vs. Sasuke Also the other jins vs sasuke 1 on 1

    Sasuke mid difficulty

    Bee and the other jins will go full tailbeast form when they noticed sasuke as a threat and upon doing this they make a easy target for either amaterastu or enton

    Gaara vs. Sasuke

    First off lets clear up something before I say why sasuke beats gaara mid difficulty. Gaara cannot not pull sasuke from susanoo even if they fought in the dessert because Ōnoki lightened up gaara's sand and this is what gave gaara the ability to pull madara from his susanoo. You can notice that gaara never tried it again because Ōnoki wasn't making his sand lighter after that.

    Now Sasuke chidori technique > gaara's sand, susanoo > sand defense, sasuke > gaara

    Gaara's doesn't move he is a stationary character. The only reason gaara fought from the skies is because deidara fought from the sky and was not going to land. Show me a fight where gaara fights from the skies other than deidara's fight. He didn't fight madara from the skies, he only escaped to the sky when madara used wood element: Advent of a world of flowering trees.
    1) killer b vs sasuke:are you serious?,v2 bee can easily fire a tbb,and he can make several ink clones to distract sasuke,v2 allows him to dodge arrows,the shroud allows him to easily survive ama.tbb finishes the susanoo.

    2) gaara vs sasuke:weak points. Gaara can easily pull sasuke out of his susanoo alone,and he didnt pull madara out again because madara's susanoo grew legs,so that point is a fail.gaara unable to attack sasuke in susanoo in a dessert?,what is sasuke standing on?. Gaara easily stopped a v2 raikage attack+enton at the same time,v2 >>chidori,so that one is a fail as well. Gaara barely flies?,he flew againstkimi,deidara,the kages,madara. Sasuke has used kirin once,as well as his hawk,so i guess he wont use them too. Gaara would fly if he saw fit. Danzo redirected a susanoo arrow with an incomplete moukton,gaara wont have a problem mimicking it,a stone pillar stopped the momentum of an arrow and made it stuck,gaara's sand would easily do far more than the pillar. Gaara reacted to an instant forest,as well as explosions,so reacting to sasuke wont be a problem. Genjutsu isnt a problem,as 3rd eye covers that,ama/enton isnt a problem,as sand shield,sand sphere or sand armour handles that,susanoo isnt much of a problem,as sasuke is either pulled out or attacked from under,and arrows are redirected. Gaara is leagues above sasuke in chakra level,his sand abilities have reached the level where he was mistakened for shukaku,his chakra allowed him to fight using those sand moves for 2 days,his defense has showed the ability to handle 5 susanoos despite not being at full defencive force. I'd say gaara high diff,mid in a dessert.
     
         

  17. #57
    Premium User Feu's Avatar
    Status
    Feu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,236
    Location
    Back home.
    A silent heat tames the
    noise...
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    You're underestimating him. Who would of thought he'd be capable of winning against someone who could maintain ten Sharingan and spam Izanagi?

    You only seem to mention tech after feat after tech. That isn't all there is to being a Shinobi, if it were Deidara would've defeated Sasuke. Tactics and Intel sway a fight to a persons favour, Shikamaru has shown that with limited techniques, poor stamina and little speed, he can match people with just intelligence and a couple of Shadow jutsu. Of course I'm not comparing Sasuke's intelligence to his, but he has shown to be very tactical and when he's not raging, he can punch above his weight.
     
         

  18. #58
    Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Great Sage of Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,655
    Location
    A one of the old Uchiha hideout's
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    Mū vs. Sasuke

    Muu's move sets: Jinton, flight, invisibility, Sensor, and splitting technique

    Sasuke's current move sets: Chidori, chidori nagashi, chidor senbon, chidori sharp spear, summoning: hawk, amaterastu, sharingan genjustu, tsukyomi, susanoo, blaze release: yasaka magatami, blaze release: Kagesuchi, and Fire release: Great firaball jutsu (this will be the only fire style jutsu I will mention)

    Sasuke would beat Mū, but with high difficulty as the fight will come down to who could get jinton or enton to hit the other first. If Mū is hit by enton then he would most likely split his body to escape dying. This would cause him to loose the ability of performing his jintons technique and it would also dramatically decrease the power of his moves. Also while Mū is invisible he cannot perform any jinton techniques because his invisibility technique requires that he hide is chakra network from his opponent, thus if he uses chakra the technique is canceled. Once he cancels the technique sasuke wil know where he is at and this would put him at a disadvantage.

    Mū flight ability will not hender sasuke at all because the farther he is the easier it would be to dodge his jinton technique. Sasuke chidori and chidori nagashiwould prove useless vs Mū due to their close reach as for sharp spear and senbon do to them having a longer reach than nagashi and chidori, they have a possibilty of hitting Mū. The fight would mainly come down to susanoo and enton vs jinton. Sasuke has already seen jinton once so we must take that into account and onooki already explained to him how his move works. Sasuke's blaze release: yasaka magatami would prove to be the most deadliest of his moves Mū since he can fire several of them at a time were as Mū can only use one jinton at a time. Also sasuke's blaze release happens to be faster than Mū's jinton.

    The fight like I said will come down to sasuke's enton and Mū's jinton.

    Ōnoki vs. Sasuke

    Ōnoki's move sets is practically the same as Mū's move sets except he has various earth element techniques including rock clone. However, he can not turn invisible and he is not a sensor.

    Sasuke beats Ōnoki with mid difficulty as he would use the same strategy he uses for Mū and Mū happens be stronger than Ōnoki( they have similar fighting styles).

    3rd Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 3rd raikage's move sets includes lighting armor(he is not as fast as his son), hell bringer technique, and black lighting(haven't seen how efficient his is though)

    Sasuke beats him mid difficulty due to the fact that enton destroys taijustu and hell bringer can't destroy susanoo. Susanoo's defense cannot be compared to inferior rock jutsus.

    4th Raikage vs. Sasuke

    The 4th's move sets includes lighting armor(this makes him incredibly fast and strong) and enhanced taijustu

    Sasuke beats the 4th mid difficulty same strategy that was used vs the 3rd, enton greater than taijustu

    Minato vs. Sasuke

    First people need to realize that sasuke can react to people who are faster than him, he cannot(that we know of at the moment) physically react. He reacted to the raikage fast attack by placing enton on his susanoo ribcage. Also he was looking at him the whole time which proves he could see him but couldn't physically react.
    Susanoo would defeat the 4th especially if wrapped in amaterastu. Putting seals on chakra means nothing to the host and this would give sasuke time to analyze the postion of all the kunai's and make a battle plan. Sasuke happens to be a genius just like minato and as such these two are incredibly smart. The raikage was able to deduce everything and decide where he could pop up at.

    Sasuke hard difficulty

    Bee vs. Sasuke Also the other jins vs sasuke 1 on 1

    Sasuke mid difficulty

    Bee and the other jins will go full tailbeast form when they noticed sasuke as a threat and upon doing this they make a easy target for either amaterastu or enton

    Gaara vs. Sasuke

    First off lets clear up something before I say why sasuke beats gaara mid difficulty. Gaara cannot not pull sasuke from susanoo even if they fought in the dessert because Ōnoki lightened up gaara's sand and this is what gave gaara the ability to pull madara from his susanoo. You can notice that gaara never tried it again because Ōnoki wasn't making his sand lighter after that.

    Now Sasuke chidori technique > gaara's sand, susanoo > sand defense, sasuke > gaara

    Gaara's doesn't move he is a stationary character. The only reason gaara fought from the skies is because deidara fought from the sky and was not going to land. Show me a fight where gaara fights from the skies other than deidara's fight. He didn't fight madara from the skies, he only escaped to the sky when madara used wood element: Advent of a world of flowering trees. Also like I mentioned gaara is so sure of his defense that he doesn't ever move. Sasuke's susanoo arrow pierces anything it comes into contact with it even managed to pierce wood element. Gaara's sand defense is great but susanoo in general is greater.

    Kabuto vs. Sasuke

    I'm going to declare this a fight we can't judge now. Kabuto lost orochimaru's chakra and as such we don't know what the effects of him losing that chakra will have on him. So I cannot say who will win without being bias.

    Itachi vs. Sasuke

    Sasuke hard difficulty

    Izanami will not work, tsukyomi wont work( sasuke has Itachi's eyes), and amaterastu wont work

    This will come down to Itachi having to use his susanoo to quickly defeat sasuke who can use susanoo longer than him. Since this is the most likely of cases, sasuke would win due to Itachi's body not being able to withstand the strain of susanoo due to his illness. If we say a healthy Itachi vs sasuke then this changes everything but does not change the final outcome.

    It would be a epic fight either way but sasuke would triumph over his brother.
    This
     
         

  19. #59
    Senior Member genii96's Avatar
    Status
    genii96 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,869
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    You're underestimating him. Who would of thought he'd be capable of winning against someone who could maintain ten Sharingan and spam Izanagi?

    You only seem to mention tech after feat after tech. That isn't all there is to being a Shinobi, if it were Deidara would've defeated Sasuke. Tactics and Intel sway a fight to a persons favour, Shikamaru has shown that with limited techniques, poor stamina and little speed, he can match people with just intelligence and a couple of Shadow jutsu. Of course I'm not comparing Sasuke's intelligence to his, but he has shown to be very tactical and when he's not raging, he can punch above his weight.
    dont know who u are referin to,try to indicate next time,danzo would have finished sasuke twice if not for pnj,first time was when he hot sasuk in his funjitsu,and pnj made him blabber abt itachi,secnd time was when he had shushi's eye back,he could have oneshotted sasuke,or used it for izanagi,but didnt choose either one.

    Feats and intelligent assumptions are what is used here,besides sasuke was deidara's complete weakness,raiton sharingan.
     
         

  20. #60
    Member BlackBison's Avatar
    Status
    BlackBison is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    In a place you don't know
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: All the Ninja in NV that can Solo Current Sasuke Uchiha

    Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    1) killer b vs sasuke:are you serious?,v2 bee can easily fire a tbb,and he can make several ink clones to distract sasuke,v2 allows him to dodge arrows,the shroud allows him to easily survive ama.tbb finishes the susanoo.
    Bee's strongest form is his full out tail beast form a.k.a Gyukki. Bee already said that sasuke was the strongest opponent he had faced at that time. Now sasuke is way stronger than he was at that present time. His v2 state power is nowhere near his full state form. This is the reality of bee and if you don't believe me then answer this question. Why use full beast form rather than uses v2 state against the other tailbeast, while you can clearly see they have not turned full beast mode?


    Quote Originally Posted by genii96 View Post
    2) gaara vs sasuke:weak points. Gaara can easily pull sasuke out of his susanoo alone,and he didnt pull madara out again because madara's susanoo grew legs,so that point is a fail.gaara unable to attack sasuke in susanoo in a dessert?,what is sasuke standing on?. Gaara easily stopped a v2 raikage attack+enton at the same time,v2 >>chidori,so that one is a fail as well. Gaara barely flies?,he flew againstkimi,deidara,the kages,madara. Sasuke has used kirin once,as well as his hawk,so i guess he wont use them too. Gaara would fly if he saw fit. Danzo redirected a susanoo arrow with an incomplete moukton,gaara wont have a problem mimicking it,a stone pillar stopped the momentum of an arrow and made it stuck,gaara's sand would easily do far more than the pillar. Gaara reacted to an instant forest,as well as explosions,so reacting to sasuke wont be a problem. Genjutsu isnt a problem,as 3rd eye covers that,ama/enton isnt a problem,as sand shield,sand sphere or sand armour handles that,susanoo isnt much of a problem,as sasuke is either pulled out or attacked from under,and arrows are redirected. Gaara is leagues above sasuke in chakra level,his sand abilities have reached the level where he was mistakened for shukaku,his chakra allowed him to fight using those sand moves for 2 days,his defense has showed the ability to handle 5 susanoos despite not being at full defencive force. I'd say gaara high diff,mid in a dessert.
    @ 1st bold: Clearly read the manga please. Onoki made gaara's sand much lighter than it was normally, this allowed him the ability to removed madara from his susanoo.

    @ 2nd bold: Madara was fighting that whole fight for a while with his legless susanoo and gaara never tried to pull him out again. Why? Because onoki was supporting raikage for most of the fight.

    @ 3rd bold: Gaara's sand blocks rather effictively against physical brutal attacks like raikages kick. Sasuke attacks pierces and sasuke already pierced gaara's sand once already. Now they're older but the same would happen. Gaara only flies if he either needs to catch his opponent in the skies or needs to avoid a area effect move. He just does not fly for the pure pleasure of flying. In all your cases one of these conditions had been meet.

    @ 4th bold: First, I never stated he would use kirin at all so lets make that clear. @ 2nd, sasuke hasn't been put in a situation where he has to fly. 3rd, You need to understand that gaara does not always react to a move, his sand(a.k.a karura's will a.k.a his mother's will) protects gaara. This is his defense and the sand will try to protect him its and thats when gaara dies because the arrow has a 100% pierce rate since it has pierced every object it hits.

    @ 5th bold: His dad died before he was able to see the shukaku extracted from his son. Of course, he would his son is shukuka's power to control all that sand.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Sasuke dosent spam enton at the beginning of his fights, where as Muu spams Jinton. Lets make it so that neither opponent knows the others techniques....sasuke dies at the beginning of the fight.

    @ 2nd bold: Wrong. The farther Muu flies, the easier it is for him to use jinton without disturbance from sasuke. Jinton has an extremely far reach. IT can get as big as Turtle Island. Sasuke still dies.

    Do you honestly think sasuke would use nagashi and Chidori on an opponent 70 feet in the sky? also muu would still dodge.

    Sasuke has never used yasaka magatami. Also, When Onooki was describing jinton, sasuke was already unconscious. \
    Given that sasuke can use yasaka magatami, Muu would easily dodge..sasuke would be depleted of chakra after extended use of Blaze realease and Muu would finish him off.

    Points, refuted.
    Sasuke can fly with his summoning, never stated he would use those techniques in fact I stated he would not use them because of how ineffectitive they would be against mu. If you want I could call it by another name like blaze release: flying disk or blaze release: destro disc. Any way he used the move and I got the name from naruto.wikia because the name wasn't stated in the manga page.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Onooki when flying is faster than yasaka magatami, Susanoo arrow and Amtaerasu. Sasuke's not hitting him.
    Onooki can use Jinton from several feet in the sky, sasuke has no attack besides his dodgeable amatearasu to get to that height. Sasuke will be exhausted after extended use (as always) and Onooki would finish him off.
    same as mu

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    You have no proof he's not as fast as his son...who do you think though him Raiton Armour V1 and V2? there's a high chance that he is.

    Actually it can. Did you see how easily A sunk holes through incomplete susanoo? 3 finger attack would deminish it.
    Really really the 3rd is not as fast as his son. The 4th even said that he was the fastest ninja since the 4th died.
    Keyword incomplete, do not compare incomplete form to complete form.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Actually Gaara saved Sasuke's life. If That drop kick would've landed, sasuke would've died and A would've lost a leg.

    A takes this high diff.
    practically same strategy against the 3rd

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Stopped reading at the bold.
    btw, stop giving sasuke techniques he does not posses. This isn't the RP section.
    Minato wins, Mid-high diff for my reasons in the OP.
    How can you make a thread against a character, when you yourself do not his abilities. Go re read his fight with the raikage and when the raikage attacks through susanoo look at sasuke eyes. Like I said but you chose not to read or you just chose to ignore my post but he never lost sight of the raikage he just couldn't physically react(this means dodging or moving the body in latent terms).

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Stupid arguement not worth replying too.
    Make up something more on the possible range.
    Stupid reply. Before you post that a character can beat a character, you should know their tendencies. Bee's strongest form is full form. He will use full form vs sasuke when he notices he needs to use more power. Sasuke uses enton or amaterastu to finish him.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    @ bold: what chidori can sasuke use to get past Gaara's ultimate defense? lol I'd love to see that.

    Gaara is a stationary character...that dosen't mean he cant fly if he sees the need.

    @ 2nd bold: Weak arguement as always...making baseless assumptions without valid facts. Not worth replying too.
    Read what I told the guy above my reply to you. I don't fell like restating it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    weak excuse. DSM Kabuto > Sasuke.
    Like I said, no one can state what kabuto can do now that he lost orochimaru's chakra. Its a weak argument to say ?>? when you don't know what he can do now.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyDogGeneral View Post
    Why won't Amaterasu Work?
    What does having Itachi's eyes have to do with Genjutsu immunity? Didn't we see both Sasuke and Itachi get caught in Kabuto's genjutsu? - Your facts, are false.

    btw, Totsuka seals Sasuke and his susanoo in one shot.

    Itachi beats sasuke low-mid diff
    Sasuke can put out the flames, having Itachi's eyes improves his visual genjustu defense. It sound not visual. Sharingan counters visual genjustu. It has not been shown that totsuka pierces everything even when a defense is up. So it is highly unknown if it will pierce susanoo or not.


    Flight > Base sasuke speed >/= Amaterasu



    @ Raikages: A never stated that witout Onooki he can't break susano'o. All he needs to do is get his speed up which can be easily accomplished by attacking from a futher distance.

    Shield of black flames would work...but they'd break through it as the attack was landed, as wee saw at the kage summit. (i'll link panel if you like). That one hit would be enough to kill sasuke.

    @ Danzo: Wrong. Danzo was a match for sasuke beacuse sasuke had no knowledge of the technique initially..though he figured it out afterwards..he still technically lost the fight. No fan-wanks here.

    @ Minato: Itachi's smarter than sasuke, bear that in mind.

    @ bee: You still fail to prove how sasuke will counter Bee's combination of techniques. All you've done is posted sasuke's techniques and "awed" at them.[/QUOTE]

    1st bold: Really read the manga, A clearly stated that he could not damage susanoo with his current speed, thus Onoki increased his speed by making him lighter.

    2nd Bold: Yet he figured out his move and defeated him. Manga says he defeated him, non manga facts(you) say he didn't.

    3rd bold: Sasuke not a dumb arse. People seem to think he is dumb when he has been proclaimed time and time again to be a genius.

    4th bold: Read what I put in my replay to you.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •