Post Thanks / Like
    | PS of the Head Sensei |

Re: Suiton with Light...

Good

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

These two go together. Focus your suiton chakra, creating a sword and a shield. Now go!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice!

*I begin channeling my water chakra into my harms, focusing on a mental image of a sword in my left hand, and at the same time, a shield in the other. I focus has on the sharp edge of the blade, and the strong, curved structure of the shield to make the technique stronger. I mould my chakra into the shapes which I am focused on and as I do this and concentrate, a shield is released from my right hand and held in my left hand, which is also released, is a sword!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Onto C-ranks

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I want you to place your hand on the water source. After that i would like you to send your chakra, through the water source, using shape manipulation to change the shape of the water into a shark that goes and kills my clone

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Great!

*I place my hands on the surface on the source, and channel my chakra into it, and focus on the image of a shark. I focus hard and exaggerate its strength, power and how streamlined it is to travel through the air. I look up, and focus on the clone and then I then send a surge of my water chakra in and create a shark out of water which lunges forward, attacking and destroying the clone*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Now i want you to control them and make them attack that tree

-Points-

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I look towards where you are standing and I place my hands on the surface on the source, and channel my chakra into it, and focus on the image of a shark. By sending a surge of chakra in, I create several sharks which fly forward smashing into the tree in my sight*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

I want you to perform these three handseal while focusing your suiton chakra. After you do this i want you to use shape manipulation on the water changing the shape into that of a whip. You can also conjoin lightning techniques with this to add more power/strength.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I begin my by moulding my chakra into water chakra and then channelling this chakra into my hands; as I do this, I picture a long, thick rope in my mind. As I fixate on the image, I then perform the handseals, Rat → Dog → Ox, whilst sending a surge of chakra to my hands; as I do this, a whip of water is formed in my hand which I am able to free move around to attack my opponent*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Now wrap it around my clone, do you know any raiton?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I manipulate the water whip, lashing it forward towards the clone, causing the whip to constrict and wrap around the clone*

Hmm... I've started Raiton, but I've literally just performed my first jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

1) This technique is very versatile, when i say this i mean really! Ok, i want you to focus your chakra into your mouth, then perform the two hand seals releasing a good amount of sticky fluid. This will stop an opponents mobility, leaving them at your mercy. As you spew out this stream, make sure you're not caught in your own technique. Actually, you can channel chakra into your feet before hand so this way if you do get trapped you can easily walk on the water. Ok, another way this is versatile, is say you're fighting a minato bio. When he releases a FTG you can predict that he will teleport to that location. You can then release this sticky liquid to that location trapping minato.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I begin channelling my chakra into my mouth, and my feet. As I build up the chakra in my mouth, I focus on the chakra being, thick and heavy; much like some sort of goo. As I do this, I then perform the handseals, Ram > Tiger, I then spew out a thick, dense fluid which I layer my chakra over onto the area in front of me, covering it. The chakra which I built up in my feet previously, allows me to walk on the fluid without becoming bound by it*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Good trap my clone

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I aim at the clone and as I focus, I begin channelling my chakra into my mouth, and my feet. As I build up the chakra in my mouth, I focus on the chakra being, thick and heavy; much like some sort of goo. As I do this, I then perform the handseals, Ram > Tiger, I then spew out a thick, dense fluid which I layer my chakra over onto the area surrounding the clone's feet. As the goo spreads around the clones feet, it traps him, preventing him from moving. The chakra which I built up in my feet previously, allows me to walk on the fluid without becoming bound by it*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, Now i want you to focus your chakra, using shape manipulation to change the shape of the water turning it into a clone of water

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay!

*I place my hands firmly on the surface of the water, and begin to channel my water chakra into it allowing me to manipulate the water. As if feel the chakra flowing throughout the entirety of my body, I begin to mimic this same flow in the water carefully, and by pouring my chakra into the water and recreating the same structure of my body, a water clone of myself is formed!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Let the clone use a C-rank water tech i taught you

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I channel my water chakra into the clone, allowing my to manipulate its movements. The chakra I channel that is channelled into the clone, is make thick and dense, for the purpose of this jutsu. I then manipulate the clone and make it perform the Ram > Tiger handseals, after which I then make it spew out a thick, goo-like fluid, which is layered with my chakra, from its mouth which covers the area infront of it.*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

-As the clone goes to do tech it disperses-

MORE CHHAAAAAAAAAKKKKKRA

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

O________< Okay sempai

*I place my hands on the surface of the water once more, this time channelling more water chakra in to make the clone more stable! I mimic the chakra flow in my own body, thus allowing me to create a replica of my body out of my body! This replica is unlike the first, since it is stronger as it is fueled with more chakra. I then channel my water chakra into the clone without destroying the clone, allowing me to manipulate its movements. The chakra I channel that is channelled into the clone, is make thick and dense. I then manipulate the clone and make it perform the Ram > Tiger handseals, after which I then make it spew out a thick, goo-like fluid, which is layered with my chakra, from its mouth which covers the area infront of it!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

May we continue?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice! Yes we shall xD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Gather water into your mouth and then shoot out multiple spherical projectiles against my clone, focus and take control over it, try it against your created water clone

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I gather some water and store it in my mouth; as I do this, I then begin to channel my water chakra into my mouth and use it to manipulate the water in my mouth into several spherical balls by making the chakra smoother and more dense. After this, I inhale and send a surge of water chakra into my mouth and as I do this, I fire the water spheres out directly ahead of me towards the clone destroying it!

Afterwards, I then do the same; forming the spheres in my mouth, but this time, I turn towards the clone which I created earlier (which is still stable) and then send a surge of chakra into my mouth causing the spheres to be fired directly at my clone!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice