Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Suiton with Light...

Okay.. I'll think of something creative...

*I begin by relaxing and place my hand on the surface of the water and begin channeling my chakra into the water. As I do this, I imagine a kunai in my mind and stress on the sharp edge of the blade; I focus hard on the image, and the water begins to form into it as it flows easily and fluid. Once the kunai has formed, I begin channeling my wind chakra in the wind around me, and picture a stream in my mind, and as I do this, I throw the water kunai forward, and then spew out a stream of wind behind it, increasing the speed at which the kunai is travelling forward*

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Wind stream allows you to change direction in mid air, i don't think it will work that way

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Well this is awkward... But I don't think there's any combo I can actually do sempai

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

It's fine

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

I want you to focus your suiton chakra, using shape manipulation to change it into the gas state. As you do this you will create a mist. This mist is hard to see through but can bee see by Dojutsu users like Sharingan, Byakugan etc.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Ah kk

*Walks up to a nearby puddle on the ground, and reaches down placing my hands carefully on the surface, at which point, I then begin to channel my chakra into to it allow me to manipulate it and raise the water above the ground. As I do this, I imagine the water as thin as possible, not as thin as steam, but thin enough so that the droplets will hang suspended in the air like mist; as I do this, the water becomes to become lighter and the droplets begin to separate and the density of the water decreases. I then control the droplets to disperse into the area forming a mist that hangs over where I am standing*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Good

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

These two go together. Focus your suiton chakra, creating a sword and a shield. Now go!

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Nice!

*I begin channeling my water chakra into my harms, focusing on a mental image of a sword in my left hand, and at the same time, a shield in the other. I focus has on the sharp edge of the blade, and the strong, curved structure of the shield to make the technique stronger. I mould my chakra into the shapes which I am focused on and as I do this and concentrate, a shield is released from my right hand and held in my left hand, which is also released, is a sword!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Onto C-ranks

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

I want you to place your hand on the water source. After that i would like you to send your chakra, through the water source, using shape manipulation to change the shape of the water into a shark that goes and kills my clone

-Creates clone-

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Great!

*I place my hands on the surface on the source, and channel my chakra into it, and focus on the image of a shark. I focus hard and exaggerate its strength, power and how streamlined it is to travel through the air. I look up, and focus on the clone and then I then send a surge of my water chakra in and create a shark out of water which lunges forward, attacking and destroying the clone*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Now i want you to control them and make them attack that tree

-Points-

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I look towards where you are standing and I place my hands on the surface on the source, and channel my chakra into it, and focus on the image of a shark. By sending a surge of chakra in, I create several sharks which fly forward smashing into the tree in my sight*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

I want you to perform these three handseal while focusing your suiton chakra. After you do this i want you to use shape manipulation on the water changing the shape into that of a whip. You can also conjoin lightning techniques with this to add more power/strength.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I begin my by moulding my chakra into water chakra and then channelling this chakra into my hands; as I do this, I picture a long, thick rope in my mind. As I fixate on the image, I then perform the handseals, Rat → Dog → Ox, whilst sending a surge of chakra to my hands; as I do this, a whip of water is formed in my hand which I am able to free move around to attack my opponent*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Now wrap it around my clone, do you know any raiton?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I manipulate the water whip, lashing it forward towards the clone, causing the whip to constrict and wrap around the clone*

Hmm... I've started Raiton, but I've literally just performed my first jutsu.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

1) This technique is very versatile, when i say this i mean really! Ok, i want you to focus your chakra into your mouth, then perform the two hand seals releasing a good amount of sticky fluid. This will stop an opponents mobility, leaving them at your mercy. As you spew out this stream, make sure you're not caught in your own technique. Actually, you can channel chakra into your feet before hand so this way if you do get trapped you can easily walk on the water. Ok, another way this is versatile, is say you're fighting a minato bio. When he releases a FTG you can predict that he will teleport to that location. You can then release this sticky liquid to that location trapping minato.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I begin channelling my chakra into my mouth, and my feet. As I build up the chakra in my mouth, I focus on the chakra being, thick and heavy; much like some sort of goo. As I do this, I then perform the handseals, Ram > Tiger, I then spew out a thick, dense fluid which I layer my chakra over onto the area in front of me, covering it. The chakra which I built up in my feet previously, allows me to walk on the fluid without becoming bound by it*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Good trap my clone

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I aim at the clone and as I focus, I begin channelling my chakra into my mouth, and my feet. As I build up the chakra in my mouth, I focus on the chakra being, thick and heavy; much like some sort of goo. As I do this, I then perform the handseals, Ram > Tiger, I then spew out a thick, dense fluid which I layer my chakra over onto the area surrounding the clone's feet. As the goo spreads around the clones feet, it traps him, preventing him from moving. The chakra which I built up in my feet previously, allows me to walk on the fluid without becoming bound by it*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Ok, Now i want you to focus your chakra, using shape manipulation to change the shape of the water turning it into a clone of water