Just a lonely drifter...

Re: Suiton with Light...

No no you're not. Throws a kuni

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*My eyes widen as I see the incoming kunai; immediately I react by sending my suiton chakra to my left arm forming a quick shield which defends me; causing the kunai to simply bounce off*

''Heh.. I'm still ready sempai...''

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

>_O How dare you!!!!!

-Inserts FU face-

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What should I do now? >_O

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

1. I want you to first create a mist. After the mist has been created, focus your chakra into the mist while trying to focus on the natural light in the area, allowing you to reflect that light through the mist blinding your opponent.

2. This is a very good defensive water technique. But, for some reason it's for attacking. I want you to go over to the water source, focus your chakra and perform those handseal. After the hand seals have been made, utilize your chakra, creating a spiraling vortex of water to swirl around you. If your opponent gets hit by this, he/she can become unconscious.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)

I place my hands carefully on the surface of the water on the ground, at which point, I then begin to channel my chakra into to it allow me to manipulate it and raise the water above the ground. I then control my suiton chakra and make my chakra thint; as I do this, the water becomes to become lighter and the droplets begin to separate and the density of the water decreases. I then control the droplets to disperse into the area forming a mist that hangs over where I am standing.

I then look at the direction of the light in the area and I then go on to smooth the surface of the water droplets using my chakra in the direction of the clone; which causes the drop lefts to reflect all the natural light in one direction, at the direction of my opponent*

2)

*I begin by channeling my chakra into my arms and hands, and then I proceed to perform the Ram → Horse → Bird and then slam my hand onto the water, and channel my suiton chakra into it and away from my in a circular fashion around myself. As I do this, I manipulate my suiton chakra so that it twists and turns causing the vortex of water to form, which I then raise up causing it to spin around me.*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

1. I want you to focus on your fuuton chaka. I then want you to clap your hands together materializing water from above your opponent, allowing it to come crashing down on your opponent. You can also move your hands, allowing you to change the direction of the large wave.

2. This is a great technique. I want you to focus your chakra, perform those handseals allowing it to rain. This rain is chakra sensing, so you can sense your opponent when you use this.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)

*I begin by channelling my wind chakra into the air, and then manipulating the air above the clone; making it spiral in a circular fashion above my opponent; as I do this, I then begin to channel my suiton chakra into the air and the I clap my hand together causing the air to become dense and materialise above my opponent causing it to come crashing down on him!*

2)

*I concentrate and channel my suiton chakra high into the air above my head and into my hands; after which I then perform the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals! As I do this, I then send a surge of suiton chakra into the air, causing the air to become more dense. As I do this, I focus on seperating the droplet of water formed causing the water to come down as rain drops! As the rain is linked to my senses, I can sense your clone which is away from me as its chakra interrupts the flows of chakra in the rain!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: Traps opponent in a orb of water that the user must maintain contact with or the jutsu is broken.

For this technique i would like you to place my clone in a prison. Now i want you to focus your suiton chakra,while using shape manipulation to change that chakra into an orb. I want the water in the orb to be compressed, making it hard to move. But remember, you must be Right BESIDE your opponent to use this. You cant be separated.

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

Ok, i want you to focus your suiton chakra. Then, i want you to think of the properties of water. Then try your best to change your physical appearance, turning into water yourself. This can be used to not take damage from taijutsu.

Try it

-Dashes towards you, then jumps in mid air to try and axle kick you-

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1)

*I run up to my opponent, and then begin to channel my suiton chakra into my arms; as I do this, I then cause water to begin to move outwards and out of my palm around my opponent. As this happens, I manipulate the water and smoothen it; giving it a spherical shape and then concentrate on making the water dense so that the orb of water is compact, and hard for my opponent to move around in*

2)

*I clasp my hands together as I see your incoming attack, and channel my suiton chakra all around my body; as I do this, I then concentrate and make the suiton chakra make my body less dense and runny like water; as I do this, my body begins to liquidise. As this happens, your kick is then absorbed by the water and slips right through!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

How dare you O.O

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry sempai xD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Ok, now perform the Dragon → Tiger hamdseals, you will then summon a large amount of water. You will then use your water chakra and shape manipulation, to transform this water into a dragon with a gaping mouth attack. The water will stay where you summoned it until you choose to attack

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I focus my suiton chakra into my hands and then I go on to performing the Dragon → Tiger and send a surge of chakra into my hands; summoning a large amount of water in front of me! I then imaging a large dragon with a wide mouth in my mind in order to manipulate the water into the right shape and then I form a long water dragon out of the water in front of me! I then attack forward by sending a surge of chakra into the dragon allowing me to manipulate it and send it crashing forward!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water release: Water Bullet
    Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Simple technique. Focus your suiton chakra into your mouth. After you have done this, i then want you to use shape manipulation to change the shape of the chakra into a water bullet. I then want you to release the bullet, soaking that tree

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*I channel my suiton chakra into my mouth; manipulating the chakra in my mouth into the shape of a bullet by making the chakra; as I do this, I manipulate the chakra so that it roates around. After this, I inhale and send a surge of water chakra into my mouth and as I do this, I fire the bullet out directly ahead of me towards the tree; soaking it!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Good;

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter
    Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

Perform the tiger handseal while focusing your chakra into your foot. After you have done so, i would like you to stomp on the floor, releasing that chakra, allowing water to rise up. Note that this water is strong and fast. It moves like a slicing jet of water

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Back!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So am I! x)

*I begin by channelling my chakra to my hands; then performing the tiger seal. As I do this, I then begin channelling my suiton chakra to my foot and focus on the chakra being ferocious and sharp-edged. After I do this, I then send a surge of chakra into my foot; then slamming my foot into the ground and releasing all the built up chakra, sending a blast of water raging fowards towards!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

How would you defend?

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I could use a D-rank earth technique, like a wall of earth to cancel out the incoming water attack!

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a lonely drifter...

Good, there are other ways, but later on in training i want a few more. Lets move on;

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

Simple, but useful technique. I want you to focus your water chakra in your mouth. As you have finished the initial phase, i want you to use shape manipulation the moment when you release this water chakra from your mouth, creating a shark shaped projectile . Its not actually the size of a projectile, about the side of a Dragon Fire Head i believe.