Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: Suiton with Light...

Okay!

*I place my hands firmly on the surface of the water, and begin to channel my water chakra into it allowing me to manipulate the water. As if feel the chakra flowing throughout the entirety of my body, I begin to mimic this same flow in the water carefully, and by pouring my chakra into the water and recreating the same structure of my body, a water clone of myself is formed!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Let the clone use a C-rank water tech i taught you

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I channel my water chakra into the clone, allowing my to manipulate its movements. The chakra I channel that is channelled into the clone, is make thick and dense, for the purpose of this jutsu. I then manipulate the clone and make it perform the Ram > Tiger handseals, after which I then make it spew out a thick, goo-like fluid, which is layered with my chakra, from its mouth which covers the area infront of it.*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

-As the clone goes to do tech it disperses-

MORE CHHAAAAAAAAAKKKKKRA

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

O________< Okay sempai

*I place my hands on the surface of the water once more, this time channelling more water chakra in to make the clone more stable! I mimic the chakra flow in my own body, thus allowing me to create a replica of my body out of my body! This replica is unlike the first, since it is stronger as it is fueled with more chakra. I then channel my water chakra into the clone without destroying the clone, allowing me to manipulate its movements. The chakra I channel that is channelled into the clone, is make thick and dense. I then manipulate the clone and make it perform the Ram > Tiger handseals, after which I then make it spew out a thick, goo-like fluid, which is layered with my chakra, from its mouth which covers the area infront of it!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l

May we continue?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Nice! Yes we shall xD

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Range: Short
    Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Gather water into your mouth and then shoot out multiple spherical projectiles against my clone, focus and take control over it, try it against your created water clone

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*I gather some water and store it in my mouth; as I do this, I then begin to channel my water chakra into my mouth and use it to manipulate the water in my mouth into several spherical balls by making the chakra smoother and more dense. After this, I inhale and send a surge of water chakra into my mouth and as I do this, I fire the water spheres out directly ahead of me towards the clone destroying it!

Afterwards, I then do the same; forming the spheres in my mouth, but this time, I turn towards the clone which I created earlier (which is still stable) and then send a surge of chakra into my mouth causing the spheres to be fired directly at my clone!*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Nice

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Thank you sempai

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Welcome, now ready to move on?

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Yes sempai ^_^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

No no you're not. Throws a kuni

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

*My eyes widen as I see the incoming kunai; immediately I react by sending my suiton chakra to my left arm forming a quick shield which defends me; causing the kunai to simply bounce off*

''Heh.. I'm still ready sempai...''

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

>_O How dare you!!!!!

-Inserts FU face-

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

What should I do now? >_O

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

1. I want you to first create a mist. After the mist has been created, focus your chakra into the mist while trying to focus on the natural light in the area, allowing you to reflect that light through the mist blinding your opponent.

2. This is a very good defensive water technique. But, for some reason it's for attacking. I want you to go over to the water source, focus your chakra and perform those handseal. After the hand seals have been made, utilize your chakra, creating a spiraling vortex of water to swirl around you. If your opponent gets hit by this, he/she can become unconscious.

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

1)

I place my hands carefully on the surface of the water on the ground, at which point, I then begin to channel my chakra into to it allow me to manipulate it and raise the water above the ground. I then control my suiton chakra and make my chakra thint; as I do this, the water becomes to become lighter and the droplets begin to separate and the density of the water decreases. I then control the droplets to disperse into the area forming a mist that hangs over where I am standing.

I then look at the direction of the light in the area and I then go on to smooth the surface of the water droplets using my chakra in the direction of the clone; which causes the drop lefts to reflect all the natural light in one direction, at the direction of my opponent*

2)

*I begin by channeling my chakra into my arms and hands, and then I proceed to perform the Ram → Horse → Bird and then slam my hand onto the water, and channel my suiton chakra into it and away from my in a circular fashion around myself. As I do this, I manipulate my suiton chakra so that it twists and turns causing the vortex of water to form, which I then raise up causing it to spin around me.*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Just a lonely drifter...

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

1. I want you to focus on your fuuton chaka. I then want you to clap your hands together materializing water from above your opponent, allowing it to come crashing down on your opponent. You can also move your hands, allowing you to change the direction of the large wave.

2. This is a great technique. I want you to focus your chakra, perform those handseals allowing it to rain. This rain is chakra sensing, so you can sense your opponent when you use this.