Status
    Aug 2011
    ℬeethoven of Metal

[Open]Let's Dance >_>

Rei's R&R
    Range: Mid
    Terrain: Open Field
    CJS | CES | CFS: N/a

*Using Vasto in sig ( Bio needs MAJOR updates )

Post your bio and I'll begin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: [Open]Let's Dance >_>

Kirito in sig, byakugan active, let's do this @_@

Status
    Aug 2011
    ℬeethoven of Metal

•Vasto Is Ichigo ._.

*.The moment you approach me on the battle field, without wasting a single second Ichigo begins to perform hand seals, and shouts Katon: Jigoku Gouka no jutsu, placing the opponent under an illusion. The illusion causes the opponent to believe that a large ball of fire is descending from the sky towards him. As the fireball makes contact with the opponent, the fire engulfs him in flames, causing the opponent to believe he's on fire. Though the opponent wouldn't know he's under a genjutsu, as the user performed hand seals, and shouted the technique as if he performed it.*

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

*The moment the illusion begins, and the ball of fire begins to descend, without wasting a single moment, Ichigo performs a few hand seals, releasing a large rotating ball of wind, which on contact with a surface, expands drastically, crushing everything around it.*

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

*Soon after creating the blast of wind, and your attention now focused on the incoming ball of fire, and now the blast of wind, Ichigo releases his earth chakra beneath you, causing spikes of earth to rise upwards impaling you from beneath.*

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

*Ichigo then takes out ten explosive tags, and throw them in a arc through the air, having them all land infront of you, moment after the wind technique would reach you.*

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Sorry for the late reply xD

As the ground around Kazuto begins to grow darker he quickly notices the fireball descending from above but chooses not to pay any mind to it, while fireball is descending Kazuto runs forward and creates two pillars of earth which shoot up against the soles of his feet and propel him diagonally upward straight towards Ichigo while simultanously throwing two kunai, each of them with an explosive tag attached towards the ground around Ichigo, one would land slightly to Ichigo's left and the other to his right. At that moment Kazuto notices a large sphere of wind heading his way and once again chooses to avoid it by leaning forward and exhaling a stream of wind which quickly propels him diagonally upward once again narrowly avoiding the wind, still heading towards Ichigo. while propelling himself upward once again Kazuto activates the tags which would have landed next to Ichigo, detonating both. By now Kazuto would be practicly above Ichigo, quickly descending where he raises his arms and brings his legs together to deliver a powerful drop-kick towards Ichigo's head.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
    (Doroppu Kikku) - Drop Kick
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user will jump into the air or be airbourne and delivers a powerful drop kick that sends the opponent flying.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Cheap Ass Moves D:<

*As soon as you propel yourself and throw the Kunai I simply take a few Shuriken and throw them with accuracy towards your Kunai thus deflecting them, I knead some chakra and then once you become straight above me I look above at you and exhale a massive stream of fire as you make your kick down at me which burns you alive, as soon as the stream leaves my mouth I create a small pillar of earth that kicks me backwards at a 20 degree angle, while I'm flying backwards I shoot a huge fireball towards your location that explodes as soon as it hits the flames thus insuring that there's nothing left of you.* >_>

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Kazuto, being above Ichigo preparing to launch a kick notices that Ichigo is preparing a counter, due to a few simple reasons; Ichigo is simply looking upward and doesn't seem to be preparing to dodge or block the kick nor does he appear surprised thus Kazuto throws his upper body forward and retracts his knees which somewhat slows down his descend while suddenly Ichigo launches a massive stream of intense flames towards him to which Kazuto replies by expelling a nearly instant barricade of water from his mouth which douses the fire, leaving a massive amount of steam across the battlefield, masking Kazuto's location while Kazuto doesn't have any trouble spotting Ichigo thanks to his Byakugan. While Ichigo propels himself backward with the pillars Kazuto forms the tiger handseal and creates a single orb of water from which ten sharp whips emerge, four whips are directed towards Ichigo's left side and the other four are directed towards Ichigo's right side. The last two whips are directed straight towards Ichigo's chest.

( Suiton: Suijinchū ) - Water Release: Water Encampment Pillar
    Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.
    (Suiton: Suiryūben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge. Those whips can then be directed towards one or multiple targets, impaling them on impact.

Last edited by Ashiro; 11-13-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ℬeethoven of Metal

*As soon as I'm propelled and I see the steam, I take caution and knead some chakra inside me, as soon as I notice the whips I immediately make the Horse handseal and expel a massive wall of intense flames which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions and vaporizing your whips with ease, immediately after that ( I am now on the ground ) I stomp on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between me and you. then I breath breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. then I make a single hand seal and lava erupts from the ground underneath you and the battlefield engulfing you in lava thus making it very difficult to find a way for you to escape.*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 11-13-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Once Kazuto touches the ground with his feet he sees Ichigo expelling a giant wall of flames towards him, Kazuto doesn't hesitate for a second as he expels a near instant barricade of water from his mouth which reaches stops the wall of flames mid-way, dousing the fire. Due to the collision of the two techniques the mist which already existed has grown even thicker and larger.

Type: Defence
    Description: A defensive technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into water, and then expelled from the mouth in a dense torrent, effectively creating a near instantaneous barricade that can be used to intercept incoming attacks.

Quickly after Kazuto, with his byakugan notices the creation of an underground tunnel which leads to him aswell as Ichigo expelling fire into that tunnel, he watches the fire travel through the tunnel as it mixes together with the earth and becomes lava. Kazuto then crackles unfocused lightning across his body which he sends through the earth, into the tunnel, negating the chakra of the make-shift lava making Ichigo unable to control it any further.

Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Taking advantage of the mist which is clouding Ichigo's vision greatly Kazuto retrieves two scrolls and sets them down next to him, one on either side of him. He then proceeds with weaving a string of handseals, causing the scrolls to burst open and expand upward, swirling around Kazuto. Kazuto then leaps upward while inbetween the scrolls and summons a large amount of random ninja-weapon, all of which are non-explosive and throws them towards Ichigo, repeating this process numerous times, releasing a barrage of ninja weapons towards Ichigo which fall down towards him from above. At the end however, Kazuto releases a final barrage of a total of ten kunai with explosive tags attached to them, set to detonate once they reach you. All weapons are thrown towards Ichigo with pin-point accuracy thanks to Kazuto's byakugan.

Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: A summoning technique meant almost exclusively for weapon's experts. To begin, the shinobi will remove two scrolls and set them on the ground, after forming the necessary hand seals, the two scroll rise into the air and begin to swirl around a middle vortex that is the user. They then use this space to launch themselves into the air between the spinning scrolls. From these scrolls the ninja can then summon a mass of weapons, which they then begin to throw at their opponent. If the first barrage fails, they can use wires that run from each weapon to their fingertips to pull them back into the air to strike at their opponent again.

( Just a link so you can see how this jutsu works; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...028xeyQec&NR=1 )

Last edited by Ashiro; 11-13-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ℬeethoven of Metal

Editing in Progress >_>

Last edited by Vasto Lordé; 11-16-2012 at 03:56 PM.