Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Ninjutsu with Akihiko Sensei. (Songbird.13)

I stand calm and collected in an open space and await my sensei.

(heyy, to master Ninjutsu on NB do I have to learn EVERY technique?
    To have Tsunade you need mastery over ninjutsu, but under nin falls things like Ink, Tool Manipulation and other random things that she would never use)

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 11-01-2012 at 12:17 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ninjutsu with Akihiko Sensei. (Songbird.13)

No, we only teach you specific jutsus. A lot of the Ninjutsu isn't organized properly and are actually forbidden, so I can not teach them.

Now, let's start. ^_^
    First, tell me why you want to learn Ninjutsu and how you personally plan to use it in battle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

My desire to learn ninjutsu came from my wanting to have the most diverse range of technical knowledge available to me. Ninjutsu allows me to expand my battle prowess outside of the normal elemental battling, by breaking out from the mould of the basic 5 elements, ninjutsu gives me the chance to use techniques which bear no specific strengths or weaknesses. Techniques with no particular strengths or weaknesses when set aside the normal fighter set the foundations for me to build a huge range of combo's and battle strategies for use in my RP career.
    By using these neutral techniques along with the 5 elements I will form deadly combinations and will look to become a NB RP legend.
    Aswell as giving diversity away from the basic five, Ninjutsu also brings variety in the fact that it holds techniques that can be used in short, mid or long range whereas most elements have a set range which there jutsu fall under.
    By learning the ways of using tools, my body and learning how to control my chakra to peak levels I will become a better ninja and with this will come a better overall knowledge of many different fighting styles.
    My ultimate goal is to master Ninjutsu and create my own Tsunade bio, with which I will increase my battle skills further.

(apologies if that got a bit repetitive xD)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, I enjoy honest answers. ^_^ Allow me to go over your points.
    -Ninjutsu is actually a general term and also includes the basic five, but the one we will be focusing on utilizes creative use of weapons and chakra. They do indeed allow for great combos and strategies...the D-Ranks are my favorite, by the way.
    -Good luck on becoming a NB RP legend! I can see it happening, haha.
    -Short range is 0-5 meters, mid range is 5-15 meters, and long range is 15-25+ meters. Actually, a lot of the jutsus in the Ninjutsu section requires tossing of ninja weapons, so it really depends on how much power you put into it.
    -Tsunade is great at Taijutsu too...o_o

Alright, allow us to begin with the basics.
    This is a kunai:
    Attachment 62434
    How would you utilize this in a battle and how do they generally work?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I know Tsunade is great at Tai, however Ninjutsu is what needs to be mastered in order to create the bio, therefore ninjutsu is what I shall go for!
    (Also I've just seen how many students you have and felt I should thank you again for taking me on xD)

Kunai have multiple uses in battle, whether it be as a close range weapon to improve the damage of taijutsu techniques or whether they are thrown across distance to either pierce or distract a target.
    Kunai are multi-purpose weapons in this manner and are easily suited to any style of fighting, it's sharp bladed edges allow for the slicing motion associated with swords and knives in close combat situations, and also the streamline shape of a kunai comes in handy as it allows the kunai to fly effortlessly through the air as well as pierce easily through lots of substances.
    Kunai are also the perfect tool when wanting to channel elemental chakra through the weapon for a bit more bite.
    Most frequently used combinations of this are ninja using Kunai infused with wind chakra, a wind infused blade has more cutting power than a normal kunai and also travels though the air at much greater speeds, increasing its piercing potential. The same effects can be reached with lightning chakra.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, my pleasure, I do my best to keep up, I'll be honest. ^_^
    Well said, however, let's go over two points you missed.
    First, the design of a kunai is sort of like a small sword, and on the top of it is a small hole, where you can attach many things...can you give an example of what kinds of things can be attached onto it?
    Also, good job stating close combat, but say you were actually in a scenario like that. Which vital parts of your opponent would you aim for in order to deal instant death with your kunai?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Ah yes! how did I miss the hole! xD
    The end of the kunai with the hole can be used to attach any number of things from Explosive tags, flash bombs, smoke bombs or sealing tags. To bells or charms that can keep you happy on long journeys.
    The vital points on my opponent that I would aim for in close quarters with a kunai would be the heart, throat and to a certain extent anywhere in which a vein lies close to the skins surface like it does in a wrist, as a cut vein can cause tremendous pain, profuse bleeding and the interuption of nerves.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said. Or, as one of my other students said, attaching love poems on the Kunai.

Next, we have the Shuriken.
    Attachment 62435
    How might they work in battle and how might you use one?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Shuriken are a ninjas best friend when it comes to long range assaults as there compact size, light weight and easy grip central holes make them very easy to throw across long distances in groups. The main thing that make shuriken dangerous is the ability to throw multiple shuriken in one burst unlike kunai which are designed more for solo use.
    Like kunai, shuriken can be infused with elemental chakra for added effects.
    Another nifty trait and use of shuriken is there ability to be connected to chakra threads, meaning that in some cases shuriken can be controlled by the user after they have been thrown, therefore changing the flight path of the tool in order to out do an opponents attempt to dodge.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done, and do you remember what Sasuke did with Shurikens?

Also, the shape of a Shuriken is very unique. How does this impact it when thrown in the air at high speeds?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

The four point blade of the shuriken causes it to pick up speed and rotate quicker the longer it flies meaning it is more powerful over long distance than short.
    And I don't remember no

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Fire with Shurikens? Do you remember now?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

ah! He threw a volley of shuriken and then simultaneously used his phoenix sage fire technique in order to set the shuriken on fire and allow them to burn on impact. Also as the flames are chakra flames they do not extinguish on impact regardless of what it connects with.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Very good.
    Next, let's discuss the smoke bomb.
    How would you utilize one and how do they generally work?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Mainly used as a diversion tactic to help a ninja to escape from a sticky situation, smoke bombs are exactly as they sound. Bombs which when exploded form a cloud of smoke. This cloud of smoke can easily hide the user from view and allow the set-up of a new attack or to get into an advantageous point on the battlefield.
    Smoke bombs are highly effective when used by ninja who possess an eye enhancing Kekkei Genkai such as the Hyuga or the Uchiha as they are still able to track their opponents movements whilst inside the smoke cloud.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said, I believe you've covered most of what I was looking for.
    Let's move on to the flash bombs then.
    How would you use these in battle and in what aspect are they significantly different from a smoke bomb?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Flash bombs work in the same way as smoke bombs, meaning that they are primarily used as a diversion for set up or escape. When a flash bomb explodes it releases a blinding light that disorietates and immobilizes anyone's sight who sees the explosion. This makes it deadly if used correctly as unlike a smoke bomb the user can still retain a clear view of the enemy whilst the enemies view of him is obstructed.
    Used mainly as an offensive item flash bombs are the perfect set-up for taijutsu encounters or easy kills with blades.
    Flash bombs most common use is for a ninja to throw the bomb behind himself, thus blinding the enemy and allowing for the user to still see clearly.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well put. In the case of their durations, think of it like this:
    Smoke bomb = Cover.
    Flash bomb = Opening to attack.

Furthermore, which particular clan of Konoha can utilize flash bombs very well to their advantage?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

The Nara clan, the light from the flash bomb can create shadows in the darkest of places which they can then manipulate at great speeds.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said. Alright, let's move on to the first jutsu, providing you keep in mind the concepts I just taught you.
    Take these two Shurikens and then proceed to judge their shape and size.
    Then, with precise aiming, toss them at my clone, hiding the second one in the shadow of the first one, and describe the effects it would have on my clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I take the two shuriken in my right hand and hold them with their faces together but spread slightly with one higher in my hold than the other. I then bring my hand in to my checking and throw the shuriken forward with a flicking motion in my wrist to produce the spin associated with shuriken flight. I release the shuriken with precision timing in order to make sure that the second shuriken is hidden in the shadow of the first. To the enemy it appears as if I have only thrown one shuriken meaning that they prepare only to counter the one. This leaves little time to react to the second hidden shuriken once the first is deflected or blocked.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well executed, and a pretty self-explanatory jutsu.
    (Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Next, proceed to send your chakra out at my clone, manipulating them like ropes so you can immobilize my clone so that he is unable to move.

Last edited by Adachi; 11-02-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I begin by channeling my chakra evenly throughout my body, I then release it into the air in multiple streams that eminate from different parts of my body. Once the chakra reaches my opponent the streams become more like individual chakra ropes which then proceed to wrap around my targets body and render him/her immobile.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my God, I usually never mistype the Spoiler tags, I've done it so much. xD

Alright, well done. However, in any normal paralysis jutsu, which parts of the body might you aim for first, in order to immobilize your target as quickly as possible?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I would aim for the legs, although it kind of depends also on my reason for needing them to be still. To limit movement - legs. To disable attacks and most techniques - arms.
    These I would say are the most commonly aimed for areas.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»