Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Re: Ninjutsu with Akihiko Sensei. (Songbird.13)

Well done. It would prevent them from using handseals too.
    (Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Now, let's say you were trapped in a house with a murderer, with no way out. With each second, your impending doom comes closer and closer...
    Describe the psychological impacts.

Symbol of the Rebellion The Mockingjay's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Well fear is the impending emotion, as the threat becomes more real I cycle through the different levels of fear. My heartrate speeds up and my sweat glands begin to act up. My body begins to shake almost uncontrollably and I find it hard to think through any partially rational thoughts, this therefore making the planning of a next move near enough impossible. Eventually I would become striken with fear and would enter a form of paralysis, but a state more controlled by the mind as it enters the realms of helplessness. Hope and expectation begin to drift from my mind to be replaced by only sorrow and darkness. In the final stages one of two things happens, desperation kicks in, or the helplessness takes control. In desperation one would begin to beg, or even attempt to fight back. In helplessness one would become resigned to there fate and accept the end.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Very good touches on the fear and stress it has on the body. Blood pressure goes up, it's hard to breathe, and great job mentioning the hindering of rational thoughts!
    Now, proceed to release such a murderous intent onto my clone so that he would also be forced to react in that manner.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As I turn to your clone I think about the state of mind that I have just described and I shift my mind to what it's like on the other end, from the killers perspective. It is these thoughts that I now channel throughout my body, the sadistic thoughts and the pure intent to kill, I then release these feelings from my body and into your clone the clones face visibly drops and the muscles in his body stiffen as he becomes too afraid to even think, as I approach he begins to shake uncontrollably before eventually shutting down completely.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Well done.
    (Sakki) - Killing Intent
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 10 - 40
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
    Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

Now, much like creating a Shadow Clone, let's start simple.
    Focus upon an image of yourself and send it out of you, creating a illusionary aspect of a clone that's just chakra and not physical matter so any attacks would just go through it.
    How can this be utilized in a battle?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

The vision of myself in my mind comes very easily as I spend too much time in the mornings looking at myself in mirrors and making myself look my best. Once I feel the image is pure and perfected I release the image as chakra, the chakra forms the shape of myself and has incredible likeness, the main difference being that it is merely a projection as has no physical matter.

This can be used in battle as a diversion, making it rush at the opponent would divert there attention even if it were only for a slight moment this gives time to set up a real attack. Also if timed well enough the opponent could be confused into missing an attack thinking that the projection is the real you.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent. And they would be confused when their attacks would simply go through the opponent and even panic.
    How might this work if you combine it with actual Shadow Clones and Explosive Clones? Describe a strategy.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

By setting up a group of yourself consisting of clones, mirage's and shadow clones you could easily confuse the opponent. By putting the mirage's in the places that you think the opponent is most likely to aim for first you could make the opponent believe that he/she is merely faced with a whole bunch or projections and cause them to believe they are under no threat, this could lead to them ignoring the group or becoming careless and not bothering to check the clones distances before destroying them, by becoming reckless the opponent could end up letting an explosive clone or clone with a jutsu charged get too close.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Well done.
    (Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu) – Haze Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage N/A
    Description: Haze clone technique is like the regular clone technique in creating intangible clones, although these clones will let the enemy go through them. The Sharingan can see through the illusions. However these clones cannot cause any damage as they are illusions only.

So, these next few jutsus have the user jump up and start spinning in a 360 manner, tossing out kunais at a high speed.
    Tell me the purpose and effect of such a jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

• Hitting opponents who may be in your blind spot.
    • Confuse your opponent as they would not know the flight path of the next tool that is projected their way.
    • Covers a very wide range making a dodging the attack extremely difficult.
    • By spinning you make it very hard for any counter that the enemy plans to be aimed at any vital points on your body as they are constantly moving.
    • Releases a vast number of tools at high speeds making it very difficult to pick out tools with tags or bombs on from regular tools.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent, and it also discourages any moves that may be short range, including Taijutsu.

So, how would you strike down an opponent who is using such a move?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'd say any wind style technique would be pretty useful in this situation, blowing the kunai off path and away from me as well as disrupting my opponents spin, also if I am able to get underneath my opponent I would have a clear shot with no danger of kunai.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Alright, and what about the Lightning technique, Lightning Fang, if you've learned it?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Ah yes I have learnt it Lightning fang could also be used in this situation as it comes from the sky and can be manually aimed by the user. Although would this not be very risky, as while you charge your lightning chakra in the clouds and guide this technique you have no protection from the incoming kunai, hence why I only mentioned wind, it provides defense from the kunai as well as offense.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Well said. Remember what I've taught you about Ninja weapons.
    (Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

For this next one, I will hand you two small scrolls.
    Keep in mind that scrolls are usually light and you can keep a lot of them in your pocket. Just apply a bit of chakra to them to unfold them and summon whatever has been stored in there.

Unfurl these scrolls rapidly towards my clone, both scrolls directed at his feet, so that when you summon the weapons that have been stored in it previously, they will knock my clone up in the air due to the force.
    Then after that, toss a chain (I will also hand you one), towards the foot of your opponent. Aim to interlock it around both his feet and drag him back down in a painful manner.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Before beginning I take the two scrolls and the chain from Akihiko sensei. I then return to my original position and prepare to start the technique, I begin by channeling small amounts of chakra into the two scrolls as I hold one in each hand, as the scrolls begin to unfold them selves I give a simple flicks of the wrists and send them unfolding out toward my opponent, once fully outstretched the scrolls lie with there ends by my opponents feet. I then use my chakra to release the weapons from the scrolls sending them upwards and hitting your clone into the air. Once in the air I drop my ends of the scrolls and pull out the chain, I then flick the chain out and wrap it around the clones feet before hurling him to the ground in one swift movement.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

1. Which weapons did you summon from the scroll and how did they affect my clone? Some can impale him too as they send him into the air.
    2. Where exactly did you throw my clone onto the ground? If it's too close to you, you yourself can also be affected by the debris and the impact.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I would summon a mixture of kunai, shuriken and maybe smoke bombs... this would mean your clone would have been pierced, cut and I would be cut front his view all in one attack.
    I would make him land at mid range this would leave him far enough away that the debris wont hit me but close enough that most of my follow up attacks will still land.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Well put. This is a Tenten move by the way.
    (Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
    Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

For this next move, you will once again be utilizing a scroll.
    Take this huge scroll I handed you, and wave it in a circle to build momentum. As this happens, insert chakra into the scroll and "release" it, causing a giant, chain hammer to appear.
    Then, this hammer should smash my opponent somewhere, dealing him instant death.
    This move should have instantaneously with no hesitations. It is one, fluid movement.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Okay. I take the scroll from you and after judging it's weight etc. I begin to wave it in a circle motion, building speed with every movement. I then release a small amount of chakra into the scroll causing it to open. With the contents of the scroll released a huge hammer slams down onto my imaginary opponent killing himm instantly.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Ah, it seems I have worded this pretty poorly, but what should happen is that you grasp you the hammer with your hand and then strike my clone with it.
    My apologies, but proceed to try again and tell me how you would utilize such a move in battle.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I take the scroll and get used to the way it feels before I begin to wave it around in circles. As I pick up speed I inject the scroll with chakra and it begins to open. As the scroll releases the contents of it are revealed as a big hammer materializes itself in my left hand. I then bring the hammer down on my opponent in one swift motion killing him instantly.
    This move is purely offensive and is probably best utilized after a mud or earth tech as you can either knock your opponent off balance or stick him to the ground before you swing, this making it very hard to avoid.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Good strategy, however, let's briefly touch on the law of physics.
    1. What is the difference between utilizing such a huge hammer with one hand compared to two?
    2. How does the size of the hammer affect the jutsu?
    3. How fast do you think this would take to strike your opponent?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

1. Well being that heavy I'd say it's pretty much impossible to wield one handed and having it this way would leave the momentum of the swing completely down to gravity.

2. the size of the hammer affects the jutsu by making it take longer to summon as well as making it more deadly than those which use simple ninja tools. However they make the jutsu slow and tiring to use due the physical strength required to wield the hammer.

3. I'd say the strike itself would be pretty fast with the combination of the users downward thrust on the hammer as well as gravity's pull which would be very strong due to the large nature of the hammer.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    雨。

Excellent. Some simple formulas to remember this by would be:
    Law of Gravity, which is where objects fall at 9.8 meters per second without air resistance, and also force = mass x acceleration.
    (Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

(Sōgu: Shu Senjin) - Manipulated Tools: One Thousand Blades Attack
    Description: This technique is very similar to Twin Rising Dragons, but in this version the user only summons countless kunai from the scrolls, which are connected by strings at thier hands. They then throws all the kunai at the same time on the opponent.

(Kuchiyose: Tetsurensa Housou) - Summoning: Iron Chain Wrapping
    description: The user summons a long chain from a scroll and wraps the enemy with it. When the enemy is trapped, they use another scroll to launch a rain of weapons at the enemy.

I'm actually going to go ahead and not go over these next two jutsus as they are very similar to the ones I taught you before. However, they should not be looked over, as they are rather specific in their own parts.
    You understand how the Ninja Tools work now and the basic law of physics that propel Ninja weapons.

Throwing a lot of weapons at once with high speeds allows:
    • Obscures the opponent's vision.
    • Disregard them from using short range, powerful attacks, such as Taijutsu.

Immobilizing the opponent and taking advantage of this is also important. However, you must always be specific on where and how you immobilize them.

Alright, this next jutsu is extremely basic.
    I want you to surpress your chakra to the point where your signature can not be detected or felt by me.
    Explain why this is important in a battle and how you would utilize it in a strategic manner.