Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Re: Ninjutsu with Akihiko Sensei. (Songbird.13)

I begin to suppress my chakra, once I've done this enough my signature cannot be detected. (sorry it was so short, I couldn't really think how to describe the process in more detail)

This technique is useful mainly when you come up against sensory ninja as they are able to sense your presence from distance. This jutsu would disable that ability and would leave them vulnerable to sneak attacks.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

All good. And you are correct in stating that, however, why does this not work on Doujutsus?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

It doesn't work on sharingan or byakugan users as they do not just sense chakra but see it. And as you are only suppressing the chakra and not stopping it completely then they can still see the flow. Or something along those lines xD

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Pinpoint. ^_^
    (Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: short
    Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
    Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

Now, do you have knowledge of 地 Doton yet?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'm in C-Rank earth

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

That's great. We can do this then. xD
    Bend down and have a feel for this cement and its qualities, then by surging your earth chakra through you, manipulate the cells of your hand so that it adapts the same material as the cement itself and becomes the cement.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I drop slowly down onto one knee and place my right palm onto the cement below me. I then begin to slide my palm across the cement and take in it's every property, the cold, hard nature of the substance along with the roughness which dries my hand in impact. Concentrating on all these things I channel earth chakra down into my hand, my hand then begins do adopt these properties as it slowly begins to change. The pale, brown shaded skin begins to lose it's color as if the world was turning into a black and white movie. My arm becomes heavier and numb, as I look down toward my once so human hand, I see that it is now no more than a slab of concrete no different to the monochrome stillness of the earth around us.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent. With that concept, how might one be able to utilize this in battle?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Well if it's full body then it could be used very well as camouflage, but as it is just the hand. I can't really think of anything :S I suppose you could use it to deflect projectile ninja tools or to power up taijutsu attacks.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent.
    (Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique
    Type:Supplementary/Defense
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

Alright. Let us move on. You hear cawing and you look up. You see those crows? I want you to call upon them with your chakra and then attack me. As they attack me, try and go hide somewhere without me noticing.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I look up into the sky and see the flock of crows flying over head. I then release my chakra into the air and use it to lure them down towards you, I then through my chakra manipulate the crows and make them form around you and attack you. Whilst the wall of crows obstructs me from your view I take the opportunity to stream doton chakra into the ground below me and drop down underground i then pop up again behind you. From this position I call off the crow attack and place my hand on your shoulder, how was that?

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

WHOA! *jumps from the sudden appearance of Songbird*
    Excellent, so much like real animals, crows are extremely noisy and irritating.
    What aspects of this jutsu might allows this to be a good distraction during battle?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

The fact that crows gather in large numbers, Crows are also very unrelenting and do not stop attacking easily.
    Also the fact that crows are black in color makes it very disorientingbfor the opponent if the crows flock around him. And the presence of the birds would makebhim very hard to concentrate or perform handseals to get rid of them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response.
    (Satsujin Konmei no Karasu) - Murder of Crows Confusion
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: Calling upon a swarm of crows, they will fly around the target, causing confusion with their dark forms and quick movement. With the target distracted by the crows, the ninja can strike more easily. Also the mass of crows can obscure any retreating ninja. When no longer needed, the murder of crows will simply puff away in smoke.

Alright, time for a favorite. xD
    Shadow Clone Technique.
    Start by focusing upon an image of yourself. Then form the Tiger handseal and send your chakra out your body to create a clone of yourself. Make sure it turns out solid and also, please be careful on how much chakra you give the clone.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As I reform the image of myself in my mind from the technique before I concentrate my chakra flow throughout my body, once my picture is complete I release the image with my chakra and form a clone of myself and leave a small amount of chakra running through it. This clone however is a solid reincarnation rather than a projection like the last clone I created.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent job. So in what ways might you utilize such an amazing jutsu?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As Mr.Uzumaki himself has proved there are countless ways of utilising this jutsu.
    Group attacks/ overwhelming the enemy.
    Distractions
    Confusion/disorientation
    Help with chakra control/charging
    Sage mode chakra gathering.
    These are but a few of this wonderful techniques uses.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Ah, excellent. I will then leave you speculate about the uses of such a wonderful jutsu then.
    (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Once again, recall how you did the Kage Bunshin technique.
    However, when you summon this next clone, focus all the chakra into the center of it to give it an explosive quality.

Tell me how you can utilize such clones.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Using the same approach as before I develop a self portrait in my head, I then release this image with a steady spurt of chakra into the air forming an exact cope of myself, much like the clone from before but this time I avert my chakra flow into the center of the clones body thus giving it an explosive quality.

These clones are to be used in more full frontal attacks than the other clones but also work well in large numbers.
    These clones work especially well in conjunction with normal clones as the opponent may suspect all the clones to be the same and not account for an explosion.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response. However, you must keep in mind that they can not use anything but regular Taijutsu and Ninjutsu.
    (Bunshin Bakuha) - Shadow Clone Explosion
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description:At first glance the clone appears to be a normal tangible Bunshin, but the user can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion. (This shadow clone variant can only use normal ninjutsu, and Taijutsu).
    Note:Must already know shadow clone jutsu to use this jutsu.

For this next jutsu, focus on the flow of your chakra throughout your entire body.
    Then, form the Tiger handseal, controlling how light is reflected upon your body so that you vanish into midair.
    While this is useful, explain to me how to utilize it and the downsides of this.
    Also, how to detect someone using this jutsu.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

As I stand motionless in the slight breeze of the air around me I concentrate on the steady flow of my chakra as it spreads evenly through every individual pore on my body. The relaxation from the smoothness my chakra flow brings almost puts me to sleep, before that however I remember my mission and perform the Tiger handseal, by controlling the light that hits my body I gain a version of invisibility.
    This jutsu would be most useful in situations where one needs to hide from or disorientate his/ her opponent.
    Any sensory type or eye technique would still be able to track your movements as it is merely your physical shell you have hidden and not the chakra flow itself. As well as this a layer of water or mud on the ground could help to track movements through footprints in the mud or the gentle plop associated with the splashing of water.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Excellent response. I have never personally thought of using mud or water to track movements before. Though I do personally like creating a Shadow Clone in secret and distracting my opponent with flashy jutsus while allowing my clone to get near with this jutsu.
    (Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
    Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Now, for a fun jutsu!
    Anyhow, hold out your hand and I want you to begin feeding chakra into it. If you have learned Earth jutsu before as guide, I want you to maintain a form in your hand. If you have learned Lighting jutsu before, I want you to maintain a steady control of chakra in your hand. Then, if you have maintained both natures, I want you to begin slowly turning the chakra in your hand like a spiral. Think of a hurricane.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

Well then, I'm glad I was able to make this a learning experience for the both of us x
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As I hold my hand out flat in front of me and steady it with my thoughts. I think back to the early days of my earth training and how I was made to give my chakra the properties of the earth, the rough, dense nature of it and it's stillness. Feeding this into my chakra I then cast my mind back to when I started my lightning training and think how to form lightning you must concentrate on having your chakra vibrate at extreme speeds as it flows. Combining these two elements in my hand I think then of a hurricane, swirling as it sucks in its surroundings. This is what I try to recreate in my palm.

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 11-11-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    我是誰?

Oh trust me, I learn more from my students than anything else.

Ah...nice job so far. Have good control of it, and make sure it works like a hurricane, the center being the most focused point. Once you believe it was a steady acceleration and controlled power, I want you to slam your result upon the trunk of this wooden tree here.
    Tell me what happens.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Symbol of the Revolution

I'm sorry but I don't really know what effects pure chakra would have on the trunk of a tree if hit in this manner :/
    Or am I being an idiot. And this is just rasengan without the wind?

Last edited by The Mockingjay; 11-12-2012 at 01:12 AM.