do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who did the members of Akatsuki really follow?

Well basically to start this off, it is unknown who started akatsuki. Itachi says that madara did and pein says that he did.
    however, that isn't my question. My real question is who did they follow?
    Pein Believed that he wanted to make a super weapon with the beasts and make a monopoly on weapons and such. Madara though obviously has different plans that are different than this although he also seems to need all of the beasts. I had assumed because of how their meetings went and of how they thought tobi was trash that they followed pein and pein thought himself the leader. but yet there is this
    it talks about who thay had to lose that were I assume following their cause. SO who did they really believe they were following pein or madara?

Last edited by squiremarcus; 08-12-2009 at 02:27 AM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Who did the members of Akatsuki really follow?

They followed Pain but Pain followed Madara / Tobi :D

Status
    Apr 2009
    I've gone off to find myself. If I'm not here by the time I get back...let me know....O.o
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think most of the Akatsuki members followed Pain, not knowing that Tobi was really behind it.

However, this (the pic you posted) along with some other ones I can't remember right now....make me think that only Zetsu knew all along of Tobi's true goals and is perhaps even an equal partner in the plans.

If you've noticed, I don't think there's anywhere that Tobi speaks to Zetsu as his superior or vice-versa. They treat each other as equals.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well yes most of the members did follow Pain & Pain took orders from tobi/Madara..

plus yeah Zetsu was only one other then pain,konan who knew abt the true identity of tobi...

★The 13thSin Of Ignorance★ Armstrong's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    kill all fapboys who worship
    cartoon ninjas that dont even
    know they exist

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    Well basically to start this off, it is unknown who started akatsuki. Itachi says that madara did and pein says that he did.
    Pein Believed that he wanted to make a super weapon with the beasts and make a monopoly on weapons and such. Madara though obviously has different plans that are different than this although he also seems to need all of the beasts. I had assumed because of how their meetings went and of how they thought tobi was trash that they followed pein and pein thought himself the leader. but yet there is this
    it talks about who thay had to lose that were I assume following their cause. SO who did they really believe they were following pein or madara?
    .....his name is pain not pein can everybody stop this crap like really wtf?!?!?!

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they followed Pain cause they didnt know about Tobi/Madara, and that manga page made me realise something: Tobi lies when he sais that deidara joined of hes own free will... not a big deal but...

Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I always thought Itachi also knew abt Madara too... if he knew Madara from beginning I don't think he can be fooled that easily by tobi wearing mask.. for me Itachi n zetsu knew abt tobi's true identity.. the rest followed pain until he died!!

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that Pain did lead Akatsuki, he was just manipulated to do what Tobi wanted in the sidelines.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ddanzo lead the akatsuki throe pain

Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2009
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAnbu View Post
    ddanzo lead the akatsuki throe pain
    Could you please go back and read the current Manga because it has been proven that Danzo is not Tobi. If he was then why would he attempt to keep Naaruto from coming to the Leaf village during the Pein invasion if Akatsuki's goal is to capture all of the biju.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    They followed Pain but Madara was orchestrating things from behind. We don't have the info on how the Nagato/Madara organization of Akatsuki came into being but it can be assumed that some time after the Hanzo/Nagato fight, Nagato met Madara who gave him the philosophy/ideas of creating Akatsuki. Nagato probably became more twisted as he went on and left his gang with Konan and with the insistence of Madara started to recruit S-Rank criminals or maybe he did it behind their backs since he did lead a side in the Rain village civil war. As far Pain knowing about Madara's plans, I would believe he knew enough but perhaps it didn't interfere with his. As far as who Akatsuki members believed they followed it doesn't really matter since none of them seemed to accomplish whatever goal they joined for.