Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 64
  1. #21
    Senior Member GarFiku's Avatar
    Status
    GarFiku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    606
    Location
    Austria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by -hiebie- View Post
    it's a shame that even old members create such threads... =\
    amen !
     
         

  2. #22
    Member AsianKunoichi2's Avatar
    Status
    AsianKunoichi2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    143
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Hiebie- View Post
    Yeah... NaruHina fans just paniced =P Go Sakura !!! xD
    I agree with you
     
         

  3. #23
    Soviet Rules!!! zureikat's Avatar
    Status
    zureikat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,360
    Location
    Jordan
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    sakura ftw
    she is my fav character :D any any1 who say anything bad about her ,he/she have 2 face mE :P
     
         

  4. #24
    Medicαl-Nin (: UzumakiGirlx's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiGirlx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    536
    Location
    hiding out on α tropicαl islαnd!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    I completely agree with you! People have been going around saying that the Sakura fans are full of shit, which annoys me because they can't let go of the Sakura in part I & they say she hasn't changed @ all. Anyways Sakura ftw [no hard feelings Hinata ]
     
         

  5. #25
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    maybe its cuz she is too into sasuke and people want her to grow some balls and let him go.

    or maybe lots of people dont like her because she hits naruto a lot and naruto is like..so nice to her.

    and others think she is weak or they have their own reasons.

    u know the world, there are a vast ocean of opnions. some people cant even dream of agreeing with.
     
         

  6. #26
    Renegade Sama. Yup! Renegade's Avatar
    Status
    Renegade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,840
    Location
    Denmark
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by zureikat View Post
    sakura ftw
    she is my fav character :D any any1 who say anything bad about her ,he/she have 2 face mE :P
    Screw Sakura.

    *waiting for the face off*
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Arekaloka's Avatar
    Status
    Arekaloka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,492
    Location
    syria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    i hate her i hate her alot she is just stupid fat cow
    and her voice like a mouse who can stand her
    i have to say that she and lee are successful couple she dont deserve sasuke or naruto
     
         
    Last edited by Arekaloka; 08-02-2009 at 02:12 AM.

  8. #28
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arekaloka View Post
    i hate her i hate her alot she is just stupid fat cow
    and her voice like a mouse who can stand her
    ...those insults aren't even accurate :s
    She's anything but fat, really. Plus she's one of the loudest characters on the show, at times...
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Arekaloka's Avatar
    Status
    Arekaloka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,492
    Location
    syria
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    ...those insults aren't even accurate :s
    She's anything but fat, really. Plus she's one of the loudest characters on the show, at times...
    any way i hate her that is my opinion :D
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    I really hate Sakura not because I'm a huge NaruHina fan I hate her for a lot of things 1 reason is because of the way she hitting naruto all the time because he just being himself if it was the other way round Naruto hitting Sakura for being stupid it be a domestic n we all know she not useless anymore so that argument doesnot stand all the way
     
         

  11. #31
    Member Kisuke Kakashi's Avatar
    Status
    Kisuke Kakashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    270
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Wow...some people take the punches the Kishi puts in for comedy effect, far too seriously.
    Sounds like you're accusing Sakura of domestic abuse >_>
     
         

  12. #32
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,951
    Location
    who wants to know?
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minxed View Post
    maybe its cuz she is too into sasuke and people want her to grow some balls and let him go.

    or maybe lots of people dont like her because she hits naruto a lot and naruto is like..so nice to her.

    and others think she is weak or they have their own reasons.

    u know the world, there are a vast ocean of opnions. some people cant even dream of agreeing with.
    they want sakura to grow some balls?
     
         

  13. #33
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    Wow...some people take the punches the Kishi puts in for comedy effect, far too seriously.
    Sounds like you're accusing Sakura of domestic abuse >_>
    yes I am she should be lock up in the same prison Mizuki is in:D
     
         

  14. #34
    Member
    Status
    Dextral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Only thing I don't really like about her atm is that as Sai said, a curse for Naruto. Naruto does everything for her whilst she does ****.
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Omoilol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    260
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    they want sakura to grow some balls?
    She doesn't need anymore.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member Deidara Akatsuki's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara Akatsuki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    571
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    I also Hate Sakura.

    Things she has done to piss me off:

    SHE KILLED SASORI WITH CHIYO............................................. .................................................. ...........................seriously..wtf is that all about. rediculous... i was soo sick and disapointed that such a crap boring character ( sakura ) and a useless nobody ( Chiyo) killed one of the coolest strongest most powerful geniuos in naruto ( sasori )
    Not only that but she acted as chiyo's puppet and it was B.S that none of them needles hit her its impossible sorry.

    2. She and Tsunade attacked naruto and jiraiya'just' as they were about to bond and naruto was going to show him his new jutsu as seen in episode 117 shippuuden.... i mean how selfish can she be that she wont allow naruto a bit of fun from somebody who actually appreciates him for his awesomness.

    3. she beats on naruto all the time when he does his sexy jutsu... just like when he showed komamamru it.

    4. she puts naruto thru so much pain disconfort and guilt because she's a little emo over sasuke leaving and i'l tell u this for free... if i was sasuke i wouldnt go back to konoha unless sakura was dead. i mean shit.. i'd rather go gay for lee then get with sakura if i was him.

    Rant over.

    I hate Sakura
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,062
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    I also Hate Sakura.

    Things she has done to piss me off:

    SHE KILLED SASORI WITH CHIYO............................................. .................................................. ...........................seriously..wtf is that all about. rediculous... i was soo sick and disapointed that such a crap boring character ( sakura ) and a useless nobody ( Chiyo) killed one of the coolest strongest most powerful geniuos in naruto ( sasori )
    Not only that but she acted as chiyo's puppet and it was B.S that none of them needles hit her its impossible sorry.

    2. She and Tsunade attacked naruto and jiraiya'just' as they were about to bond and naruto was going to show him his new jutsu as seen in episode 117 shippuuden.... i mean how selfish can she be that she wont allow naruto a bit of fun from somebody who actually appreciates him for his awesomness.

    3. she beats on naruto all the time when he does his sexy jutsu... just like when he showed komamamru it.

    4. she puts naruto thru so much pain disconfort and guilt because she's a little emo over sasuke leaving and i'l tell u this for free... if i was sasuke i wouldnt go back to konoha unless sakura was dead. i mean shit.. i'd rather go gay for lee then get with sakura if i was him.

    Rant over.

    I hate Sakura
    could not say it better myself
     
         

  18. #38
    Member Ebbs82's Avatar
    Status
    Ebbs82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    187
    Location
    South Jersey
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    The conversation that Sai just had with her basically says it all. The only thing she's done is (emotionally) drain Naruto. And honestly, she didn't do anything of value in the first half. With some people, it's hard to chang ea first impression. I don't hate her, but I know why other do........
     
         

  19. #39
    Deidara...'s Avatar
    Status
    Deidara... is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,481
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Making a Comeback!
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs82 View Post
    The conversation that Sai just had with her basically says it all. The only thing she's done is (emotionally) drain Naruto. And honestly, she didn't do anything of value in the first half. With some people, it's hard to chang ea first impression. I don't hate her, but I know why other do........
    well said
     
         

  20. #40
    •chumeul• Minxed's Avatar
    Status
    Minxed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,531
    Location
    NYC
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by squiremarcus View Post
    they want sakura to grow some balls?
    roflmao dude. very mature >.>
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •