Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 51 to 64 of 64
  1. #51
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    you so right I hate Sakura because I hate real girls thanks I see now not all girls can be as nice as hinata joking I think those 2 clouds girls & Tamari are not useless I think only the leaf girls seem useless at times but that's because they get the most air time
     
         

  2. #52
    Member inoshikacho's Avatar
    Status
    inoshikacho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    I love Sakura, shes like my fav char, she was useless in naruto but in shipunden she was like all doctor doctor cool medicl ninja punch your face off tough *****

    ure shes been crying a lot but hopfully kishi will make up for it when she kicks sasuke's ass
     
         

  3. #53
    Member inoshikacho's Avatar
    Status
    inoshikacho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke Kakashi View Post
    I still like Sakura as a character, but yes, I agree with these sentiments.
    In fact, all female characters on Naruto tend to be severely underplayed, or shown to be useless.
    Most Manga female chars are like that apart from in bleach, (Soi fon, Yourichi)
     
         

  4. #54
    Engulfed by Darkness SlytherinRayquaza's Avatar
    Status
    SlytherinRayquaza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Necropolis o=
    Posts
    49
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    I don`t understand why people hate her with a passion.
    I mean,yes,she cries.But that only shows she has feelings.
    I find her pretty awesome myself.
    One of my favourite characters.
     
         

  5. #55
    Member sakum0n0leonmccash's Avatar
    Status
    sakum0n0leonmccash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunnydale, CA
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    seriously it's getting annoying
     
         

  6. #56
    Member David1822's Avatar
    Status
    David1822 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    I also Hate Sakura.

    Things she has done to piss me off:

    SHE KILLED SASORI WITH CHIYO............................................. .................................................. ...........................seriously..wtf is that all about. rediculous... i was soo sick and disapointed that such a crap boring character ( sakura ) and a useless nobody ( Chiyo) killed one of the coolest strongest most powerful geniuos in naruto ( sasori )
    Not only that but she acted as chiyo's puppet and it was B.S that none of them needles hit her its impossible sorry.

    2. She and Tsunade attacked naruto and jiraiya'just' as they were about to bond and naruto was going to show him his new jutsu as seen in episode 117 shippuuden.... i mean how selfish can she be that she wont allow naruto a bit of fun from somebody who actually appreciates him for his awesomness.

    3. she beats on naruto all the time when he does his sexy jutsu... just like when he showed komamamru it.

    4. she puts naruto thru so much pain disconfort and guilt because she's a little emo over sasuke leaving and i'l tell u this for free... if i was sasuke i wouldnt go back to konoha unless sakura was dead. i mean shit.. i'd rather go gay for lee then get with sakura if i was him.

    Rant over.

    I hate Sakura
    LOL. This is more likely to happen:
     
         

  7. #57
    Demon kunoichi DarkSakuraAngel736's Avatar
    Status
    DarkSakuraAngel736 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Capturing and trading/selling anime characters. shhhh :)
    Posts
    114
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deidara Akatsuki View Post
    I also Hate Sakura.

    Things she has done to piss me off:

    SHE KILLED SASORI WITH CHIYO............................................. .................................................. ...........................seriously..wtf is that all about. rediculous... i was soo sick and disapointed that such a crap boring character ( sakura ) and a useless nobody ( Chiyo) killed one of the coolest strongest most powerful geniuos in naruto ( sasori )
    Not only that but she acted as chiyo's puppet and it was B.S that none of them needles hit her its impossible sorry.

    2. She and Tsunade attacked naruto and jiraiya'just' as they were about to bond and naruto was going to show him his new jutsu as seen in episode 117 shippuuden.... i mean how selfish can she be that she wont allow naruto a bit of fun from somebody who actually appreciates him for his awesomness.

    3. she beats on naruto all the time when he does his sexy jutsu... just like when he showed komamamru it.

    4. she puts naruto thru so much pain disconfort and guilt because she's a little emo over sasuke leaving and i'l tell u this for free... if i was sasuke i wouldnt go back to konoha unless sakura was dead. i mean shit.. i'd rather go gay for lee then get with sakura if i was him.

    Rant over.

    I hate Sakura
    Umm.. not to be rude or anything but reasons 1 & 3 don't seem to be good reasons to hate Sakura. It doesn't make any sense to hate her because she helped Chiyo kill Sasori. He was an Akastuki(sp?) memeber and this fight's purpose was probably to show what Sakura might have learned from Tsunade. As for #3, she probably found it demeaning to women in a way and extremely inappropriate. I'm not trying to be mean to you because you hate Sakura and I don't. It just bothers me when it looks like someone doesn't have that valid of a reason to hate someone else.
     
         

  8. #58
    Member Iwana's Avatar
    Status
    Iwana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Why do I hate Sakura?
    1.She'sweak.
    2.She's boring/annoying.
    3.Cries ALL the time.
    4.Always punches Naruto like she is his superior or smth.
    5.Never showed any feelings for Naruto,always asking him to do smth and never giving anything in return,and it pisses me off thinkin she may end up with him.


    Yeah,that's pretty much,why I hate her.:D
     
         

  9. #59
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Posts
    1,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwana View Post
    Why do I hate Sakura?
    1.She'sweak.
    2.She's boring/annoying.
    3.Cries ALL the time.
    4.Always punches Naruto like she is his superior or smth.
    5.Never showed any feelings for Naruto,always asking him to do smth and never giving anything in return,and it pisses me off thinkin she may end up with him.


    Yeah,that's pretty much,why I hate her.:D
    1) She beat Sasori, one of the members of the Akatsuki; Thats not weak.

    2) Thats b/c she's the main girl focus in the manga; Hinata has the personality of a WET MOP! If she was in HALF the number of manga Sakura was in, people would get board of her real quick.

    3) Did Hinata just faint again?

    4) Its called Comic relief, She only does it when Naruto does something stupid like a perverted ninjutsu, Or doesnt listen to Kakashi or Yamato.

    5) Behold the proof that Sakura has shown intrest in Naruto!!!! Have fun with it. :D

    Naruto 245 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 09 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 289 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 291 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 294 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 295 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 03 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 307 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 338 page 04 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 383 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 408 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 429 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 442 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 443 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 02-03 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 452 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 453 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga

    (Note: Props to Kisuke Kakashi for all the proof.)
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto1217; 08-12-2009 at 01:20 AM.

  10. #60
    <3~<3~<3 Drunken Weaz's Avatar
    Status
    Drunken Weaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Inside the ladies brush, doing naughty things ofc. <3
    Posts
    198
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentGaiden View Post
    Alot of the Sakura Hate threads are from people wanting Naruto and Hinata together. Since the NaruSaku development in recent chapters the NaruHina people are going crazy and so they make threads. People take pairings too seriously in Naruto I enjoy the story and the action more then the pairings.
    /agree.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member Iwana's Avatar
    Status
    Iwana is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    1) She beat Sasori, one of the members of the Akatsuki; Thats not weak.

    2) Thats b/c she's the main girl focus in the manga; Hinata has the personality of a WET MOP! If she was in HALF the number of manga Sakura was in, people would get board of her real quick.

    3) Did Hinata just faint again?

    4) Its called Comic relief, She only does it when Naruto does something stupid like a perverted ninjutsu, Or doesnt listen to Kakashi or Yamato.

    5) Behold the proof that Sakura has shown intrest in Naruto!!!! Have fun with it. :D

    Naruto 245 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 260 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 261 page 09 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 278 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 289 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 291 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 294 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 295 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 296 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 297 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 03 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 299 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 307 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 338 page 04 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 343 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 383 page 02 | One Manga

    Naruto 408 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 429 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 430 page 19 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 10 | One Manga

    Naruto 438 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 442 page 01 | One Manga

    Naruto 443 page 08 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 05 | One Manga

    Naruto 450 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 02-03 | One Manga

    Naruto 451 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 452 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 453 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 11 | One Manga

    Naruto 457 page 12 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 13 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 14 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 15 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 16 | One Manga

    Naruto 458 page 17 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 06 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 07 | One Manga

    Naruto 459 page 14 | One Manga

    (Note: Props to Kisuke Kakashi for all the proof.)
    1.As far as I know,she wasnt alone,that granny helped..
    2.I'm not talking about Hinata...and so what if sakura is the main girl focuse?she's still useless,i mean..it'd help if she learns a couple of justus..
    3.Again with Hinata...I'm not Hinata fan..it's just that I cant stand Sakura :D
    4.It's still annoying.
    5.I havent looked at all of it but I think that she only has feelings for him as a friend,and she is grateful he did all he did for her and she's just starting to realise it now.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member Degrees's Avatar
    Status
    Degrees is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,062
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    doesnot anyone think Ino even worse why the **** was she crying
     
         

  13. #63
    Member hwahl's Avatar
    Status
    hwahl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    yea well kiba shut that ***** up so it's fine
     
         

  14. #64
    Member David1822's Avatar
    Status
    David1822 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whats with All the "Sakura Hate" Threads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Degrees View Post
    doesnot anyone think Ino even worse why the **** was she crying
    Same reasons as Sakura's.
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •