2 14.29%
  • Hardcore Guardian Angel

9 64.29%
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchiha Itachi Konoha Guardian Angel

Uchiha Itachi is ex-Akatsuki and been considered by Konoha as a missing nin... But is he really a bad guy or ?

i personally think that Uchiha Itachi is Konoha Guardian Angel , the reasons are:-

1) Akatsuki only starts attacking on Konoha after Itachi death..

itachi is actually controlling and monitoring the akatsuki movements especially if it involved Konoha.. while he is one of the akatsuki member , the akatsuki can't make any harsh move towards Konoha.. maybe because Itachi is among the strongest ... No one could ever faced him and wins.. even Nagato and obito are weaks when face itachi sharingan..
    After his death, obito started his plot to gain 9 tails..

2) He in the first place, weight konoha more than his entire family and clan.. he killed them all that nights is not only to obey the eldest orders but actually to save konoha from internal war.. uchiha clan was a treat to konoha that time.. as the Konoha guardian angel he execute the violence order...

3) he always there to aid konoha especially naruto.. he seems to appear several time to face naruto.. the memorial is when he stop by to give naruto his crow.. even he is akatsuki.. he still did thing that suppose to come handy to aid konoha in the future..

4) even in death he skipped the edo tensei and aid naruto to face Nagato..

Additional theory:-

a)Akatsuki vs Itachi
    it seems that Akatsuki movement towards Konoha was restricted due to Itachi existance. Itachi seems to have the control of akatsuki movements/ plot ever since he joined the group.
    eventhough akatsuki is full of powerful ninja but most of them woudnt have the guts to face Itachi.

Nagato eventhough posses Rinnegan but its weak againts genjutsu,
    Obito who posses sharingan is also not itachi match because he eyes are weaks .
    Others members are no match vs sharingan.

Pain and Obito is just waiting for Itachi death because its the only way for them to get reach 9 tails. so that why obito start his plot so that sasuke and itachi will fight untill last breath. Sasuke is select to replace itachi because sasuke missions is to crush itachi and konoha.

b) Itachi chasing sasuke sharingan.

Itachi seems planning to have sasuke eyes from the beginning . that why he lets his brother lives and make sasuke hates and want to kills him. he also ask sasuke to gain MS before finding him.
    i think that itachi realize that in order to protect konoha he must gain the eternal MS first. Without the EMS, his missions will be tough .. to face Nagato without EMS will be difficult.
    so he was looking forward the days of his battle with sasuke not just to gain the EMS but if he fails to, he hope that sasuke will took his and continue his missions.

Last edited by BudakPurba; 10-31-2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: additional info

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “In three words I can sum up
    everything I've learned about
    life: it goes on.”

Re: Uchiha Itachi Konoha Guardian Angel

Itachi Uchiha Is A Legend

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i don't care about itachi.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Angel....he is

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

He killed his family, friends, lover etc. just to save the village/country from falling into another war. He's a much bigger savior then people give him credit for.

Uzumaki > Senju > Uchiha. Odd One's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe we can define him as a 'hero'.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd One View Post
    Maybe we can define him as a 'hero'.
    yeah.. like superman.. hehe.. or like batman.. dark knight..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He is still to date one of my favorite characters. RIP Itachi!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is powerful indeed, so powerful that Obito didn't dare lay a finger on Konoha and Sasuke before Itachi's death, but I don't think Nagato stayed out of Konoha for fear of Itachi. Itachi is powerful enough to defeat all members of Akatsuki hands down, save for Nagato for which he would have a 50% chance of winning if he was healthy, less thanks to his illness. But seeing as Obito is the leader, he didn't dare tell Nagato to attack Konoha until Itachi's death.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Makoto View Post
    Itachi is powerful indeed, so powerful that Obito didn't dare lay a finger on Konoha and Sasuke before Itachi's death, but I don't think Nagato stayed out of Konoha for fear of Itachi. Itachi is powerful enough to defeat all members of Akatsuki hands down, save for Nagato for which he would have a 50% chance of winning if he was healthy, less thanks to his illness. But seeing as Obito is the leader, he didn't dare tell Nagato to attack Konoha until Itachi's death.
    yeah.. i also think the same, i been thinking why it so sudden that the akatsuki start it moves to collect all the bijuu when naruto is return to konoha.. why didn't they attack naruto during his journey with jiraiya.. the moon eye plan said to be establish long before naruto existed.. first , i think ist just a new plot by kishi.. but when i look further it all come to this.. actually itachi is doing a big role inside the akatsuki which prevent them to chase naruto.. this is maybe the reasons none of the the previous hokage didn't sent any anbu to chase itachi before..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    puzzled

i agree with you. he ssacrificed the people he loved the most to protect the village. i don't think he was a true villain, but a hero.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that he was the one give Jiraiya info on the Akatsuki, if not where was Jiraiya getting the info?

after both Sasuke and Itachi fight its made out that he had some kinda illness, i think that he wanted Sasuke to gain MS so that he could give his eyes to Sasuke so that he could go on to protect the village and take on the Akatsuki,

But of course Sasuke got lost alone the path that Itachi was trying to get him to take due to his hatred.

once edo tensei Itachi meets up with sasuke he realises that he kinda went the wrong way in trying to make sasuke better person and trys to set thing straight properly which results in Sasuke give up on the destruction on Konoha until he meets who ever it is he away to meet to get all the answers he needs to figure out what his next step will be.

Itachi its a bit like batman in the newer films, he is what the people needs him to be. He is the good guy to start with, and in order to to stop complete chaos he takes out his clan and gives the people someone, something to hate until he is needed to save them again which of course he does when he stops the edo tensei.

Last edited by Insignia; 11-01-2012 at 09:22 AM.