[Earth Release] with Sindy

*sits on a rock and waits patiently for his senpai to arrive*

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Re: [Earth Release] with Sindy

*appears beside you*

hello there. Now before we begin tell me what is earth release in your own words, what are its strength and weaknesses, and how will you use it in the rp

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

*starts talking nervously*
    Earth Release (Doton) is one of the five basic elements and it allows user to control earth, rocks, land... Earth is strong against water because it absorbs it and weak against lightning beacuse it can easily break through earth. Doton is a component of following kekkei genkai's: Lava Release, Wood Release and a kekkei tota - Dust Release. It is highly posible that Explosion Release is partly made of Earth Release too. The reason I want to learn Eart Release is because its techiques have the greatest and strongest defences. I also want to learn Steel Release in the future.

Last edited by Thoth; 10-23-2012 at 06:34 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good now i have afew rules that we need to go over before we begin

1). ALWAYS add as much detail as you can when preforming the jutsu's
    2). Don't message me constantly about you replying to training, i'll reply within 1-2 days unless it's stated otherwise on my profile
    3). if you have questions, feel free to ask and i'll answer them as best i can

Now to start off earth training, I want you gather your earth chakra up and release it to make a small pillar under your feet, a small tool in your hand, and a small shield in your other hand as well. Add as much detail as you can when making the pillar, tool and shield ^.^

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*positively says*
    I apsolutely agree with the rules and I'm going to follow them.

*starts concentrating and contemplate on how to do the techiques*
    He starts gathering his Doton chakra into the center of his body. When he feels it's enough, he starts carefully moving it torwards his feet. He severely jumps and when he's falling, he concentrates chakra into one spot and when he falls, he rashly spreads the chakra into the ground creating a pillar and he soars into the air. He gets a great filling of superiority over the land. He starts doing the second techique, and he starts collecting his chakra into his hand. Whe he fells it's enough, he wisely puts hand above the earth and uses the shape manipulation to create a small spear. Using greater manipulation he makes it fly to his hand. He starts making a small shield in other hand. He uses the same procces only the shape manipulations were even greater and he highly concentrates on making the shiel flow to his hand. He finally takes a deep breath and says... I did it in my style and in the way I'm capable of. I'm looking forward to improving my skills.

Last edited by Thoth; 10-24-2012 at 12:41 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

o-o good you learned..

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth
    Now what i want you to do this time is go underground using your earth chakra and then emerge from the ground below my clone here. Once you are underneath her, raise your hands out from the ground and pull her down so that only her head is shown. Since she cant move, i want you to do anything to her while she is trapped (i.e decapitate, torture, etc; ) Add detail when you go underground and how you trap my clone in the ground

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts concentrating his Eart Release chakra*
    While doing that, he thinks about how beautiful the ungerground could be. He have never gone there and he's dying of desire to explore it's secrets. When he thinks that there is enough chakra, he stops. Now, full on chakra, he starts trying to get in the underground near Sindy's clone. He keeps trying and trying, and slowly but confidently decly into the ground. He finally gets there and feels splendind to because he can finally sense how to be a mole. He rememberes the direction where the clone was standing and starts moving. At first, he moves slowly, but when he gets full control of his chakra, he starts moving pretty fast. He gets to the disered point and whit full of his energy, he pushes himself up and severly gets Sindy's clone without it knowing it. He carefully but strongly, pulls the clone into the ground, levaing only the head out. Whit the rest of his energy, he gets out of the ground. He stands in front of a clone, looks at real Sindy Sindy and rapidly throws a kunai on the clone.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground. Unable to move, the opponent can easily be decapitated or tortured.
    now i want you to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff by manipulating your earth chakra into the rock to make the staff. You can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it at you opponent but i just want you to make the staff. Add detail when you go to add your chakra to the rock and how you manipulate it to look like a staff.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*takes a small chunk of rock in his hands*
    He starts collecting his Earth Release chakra. First in his abdomen and then, he lets it pass torwards his arms. When it reaches his palm, he starts putting the chakra into it. While doing it, he tries to shape the rock. He uses a great shape manipulation, but at first, it starts changing very slowly. As he concentrates and tries harder, the rock starts transforming faster into a staff. After some time, he gets a stick. Now, he puts all of his power that he has left to make sharp edges. After that, he raises the spear that he's gotten into the sky, locates Sindy's clone and throws it directly into the clone's heart.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

well i never asked for you to kill anyone, just make the staff but good you learned..

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.
    Yay onto C rank D

now what i want you to do is watch the hand seal that i show you and then preform it

*performs the Rat hand seal*

then i want you to control multiple sections of a rock over there and move them around my clone here. Then i want you to form two gigantic sections of rock that crushes her completely. Add detail when you go to move the rock around my clone and when you go to make the two sections crush her.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*performs the Rat seal just kike his senpai showed him*
    He starts collecting his Doton chakra into his palms. He stops when he think that he's got enough to perform the techique. He reaches out his hands, spreads the palm and starts trying to control the rocks without touch. He uses the shape manipulation with difficulty to make the rocks start moving. First, he sees how they're moving really slow. He puts some more chakra and effort and he sees the rock moving faster, as his hands are showing, torwards the clone. At the peak, he closes his eyes and uses more advanced control and makes the rocks fastly hover arround the clone. He watches the two gigantic rocks moving arround the clone and thinks about the right moment to finish the techique. He takes a deep breath and he severely splaps the palms together and sees the rocks
    superiorly and marvelously crushing Sindy's clone.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
    Now i want you to change the earth in front of you into fine sand by channeling your chakra chakra into it, allowing you to dig through it like a mole would. While underground, I want you to sense my clone and what she is doing on the surface and then make a surprise attack on her. Add detail when you go to make the fine sand, how you go underground, and how you sense my clone and what she is doing.

*creates a clone who pull out a katana*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*puts his palms on the ground and starts collecting his chakra*
    When he collects his Dooton chakra, he starts moving it torwards his palms. When he reaches the palms, he staarts doing the techique. He keep releasing his chakra into the ground and using advanced shape manipulation, he starts making it into a sand. First, it's going very slowly but after a few seconds, it start's changing into sand pretty fast. When he makes a few metter of sand, he uses his chakra to collapse into this few meters of sand. While being underground, he sense that some person is going torwards his senpai with a katana. He fastly locates the enemy and starts fastly, but with causion digging more, and more torwards the enemy. While being on a half ways, he senses the but he doesn't give up and starts making the sand and digging even faster. When he gets to the enemy, he severly jums out of the land and while being in the air, he makes a sharp staff with the rest of the chakra and being behind the enemy, he stabs it with the stuff and realizes it was a sempai's clone.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Hiding like a mole technique
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.
    Now what i want you to do is create a few rock pillars that look like spikes and will come up from the ground and impale my clone over here. A little side note, The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles, like another rock or a blade to reach whoever your attacking. Add detail when you go to release you earth chakra in the ground and when you make the spikes impale my clone

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts collecting his Doton chakra into his palms*
    He stops when he feels that it's enough chakra and severly slaps on the ground. He sees that the senpai's clone is coming after him so he tries to hurry. He starts channeling his chakra into the earth. While doing it, he feels really great beause he feels like he's giving the water to the earth, like he's feeding the earth. Whils channeling his chakra he starts using really advanced and the hardest so far, shape manipulations to make the pillars. He thinks about how this is really hard but doesn't give up because he sees that the clone is half way too him. He keep trying and trying to do the techique and the clone gets really close and starts moving a kunai tthat it has in his hands torwards me. In the last seconds, he makes the two sharp pillars, stabbing the clone from the beind. He stands up and feels really good, but he sees another one coming even faster. He does the techique once more, bu now, he doesn't even put his hands on the erath. He stabbs the clone with 10 pillars in a split of a second. He proudly looks at his senpai.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned...

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target
    Now i want you to concentrate and release your chakra into the ground and create a small tremor in the ground that heads towards my clone that can result in harming her badly. Add detail when you go to release your chakra in the ground and how you use the tremor against my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts concentrating his chakra into the palms wilst saying*
    "Wow, this techique is really cool."

He stops with concentrating his Doton chakra when he thinks that he has enough of it. He slaps his hand onto the ground and starts releasing the chakra into the ground. When the first releasing started, the earth didn't moved even a bit. Then he first releases all of the chakra that he has prepared into the earth. Now, the chakra has covered all of the field. The he closes his eyes and stands up. He highly concentrates and raises up his leg. He severely stomps on the earth, At the peak, a big tremor appears all over the feald and Sindy's clone loses it's balance. It falls amoung the rocks and as the tremor continues, it harms the clone so bad that it disaapears.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.
    now what i want you to do next is gather your earth chakra and spit it out as a thick globule of mud at my clone over here. The mud can either blind her or choke them. I want you to do both of those with only one mud shot at my clone. Add detail when you go to release the mud from your mouth and how it affects my clone as well.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts gathering his Doton chakra in his stomach*
    When he thinks that he has enough chakra he starts moving it toward his throat and gullet and so on. After the chakra arrives into his mouth and it's just before lips, he starts making the mud. He feels great disgust in his mouth, like he's eating mud, but he rages on. He thinks about how his senpai told him that she wants from him to blind and choke the clone at the same time. So, When the chakra starts coming out of his mouth, he starts making a really big mudshot. When he thinks that it's big enough, he carefully aims senpai's clone and shots it. When he hits the clone, it covers the whole face and the neck of the clone. It falls on the ground and starts rolling on the ground until it disappears.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

good you learned..

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.
    Now what i want you to is use your earth chakra to control nearby stone and rock. My clone will be in that nearby cave so that you can use your earth chakra to loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on my clone in there. Add detail when you go to release your earth chakra in the cave and how you use it to make the earth fall on my clone.

*creates a clone inside a cave*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*notices that his senpai took him to a cave*
    He starts gathering his Doton chakra in all parts of his body. When he thinks that he's ready to perform the technique, he stops. He starts releasing his chakra into the cave, precisely into a stalactite that he's chosen by chance. He highly concentrates on transposing the chakra through the air. After a short time, he successfully moves his chakra into the stalactite. Then, he starts trying to release the rock to fall on the senpai's clone. He concentrates the chakra into the place where the stalactite is sticking out of the cave. After that's ready, he severely triggers the chakra and the stalactite loosens really fast, causing it to fall on the senpai clone's and immediately piercing it in half making it disappear. He repeates the techique one more time, but this time, much less time is needed and five stalactites fall on the empty earth.

Last edited by Thoth; 11-20-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned...

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.
    Now copy the hand seal that i show you

*preforms the Tiger hand seal*

and then i want you to release your earth chakra into the ground and transform the ground underneath my clone into a river of mud that throws her off balance and away from you. I then want you to perform another set of hand seals that will show you

*preforms the the Ram → Horse → Dragon hand seals*

then i want you to create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at my clone. Add detail when oyu go to make the river and when you go to make the dragon-like head of mud at my clone. Note this is 2 jutsu's in one description. you would have needed to preform the river first before the dragon like mud head.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*preforms the Tiger hand seal*
    Whilst doing that, he starts gathering his chakra as much as he needs for creating the river of mud and the dreagon in it. He turns himself toward Sindy's clone and sees that it's running toward him. He feels that the chakra preparation is ready and starts moving half of the the chakra through his body into the earth beneath him. When moiety of the chakra gets there, he closes his eyes and uses first the regular manipulation to make the chakra parts to make the chakra stand into a straight line ahead of him. Then he severely uses the shape manipulation to make the surrounding earth into a mud. He properly controls the river to flow toward the clone. He sees the clone stuck in the river halfway.

*preforms the the Ram → Horse → Dragon hand seals*
    While doing that, he prepares the second half of the gathered chakra. He starts moving it toward the the mud river, and when he gets there, he starts forming the dragon. In first few seconds, only the surface starts ruffling, and then he concentrates harder and a shape of a dragon head appears in the mud. After that, he starts forming shapes of muds in the dragons head using high-advanced manipulation. When i's form, he first shoots one fire concentrated mud at an opponent, and then in a next part he shoots five of them in a row. He watches how the mud knocks down down the clone in it, making it vanish.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Princess of Kumogakure

Good you learned..

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram → Horse → Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.
    And...

(Doton: Doryū Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
    Description: After forming the needed hand seal Tiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.
    Now i want you to copy the hand seals i show you

*performs the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals*

and then I want you to gather up your earth chakra in the ground and create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. The pillars can be controlled by you to to surround my clone here and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock, trapping her. Add detail when you go to make the pillars underground and how you use them to trap my clone.

*creates a clone*

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*performs the Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake hand seals just as his senpai showed him*
    Whilst performing the seals, he starts gathering his Doton chakra in his stomach. When he's done, he sends it to his feet, due to the fact they are touching the earth. Then, he transfers the chakra into the earth beneath him. He locates the clone and turns toward him. He starts moving the chakra in the earth. This is a little complicated because he has to to highly concentrated for this to succeed. After some short time, the chakra gets just beneath Sindy's clone. He closes his eyes and feels every particle of the chakra that is there. He manipulates the chakra to forma big circle around the clone. Now, he triggers the chakra and severely uses the shape manipulation to control it. He creates one rock pillar and starts doing another one really fast. After a few seconds, 16 earth pillars are surrounding the clone, stopping it from moving.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»