Page 2 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Re: [Wind Release] with Akihiko

*starts concentrating his Wind Release chakra*
    We stops while he thinks that it's enough. He starts moving the chakra torwards his gullet. After a short time, chakra arrives to the gullet and then starts going torwards his mouth. Whilst doing that, he jumps as high as he can in the air. While he still rises, he starts relesing his chakra from his mouth and when the chakra arrives torwards his lips, he uses shape manipulation and blows a pressurized stream of wind into the earth. When it touches the earth, he flies way up high in the sky, does a few acrobatic tricks and land safely on the earth.

This techique is very good to suddenly change your path while being in the air and avoid an opponent's jutsu or weapon.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Well done. Also, remember the angle of where you release this jutsu also affects it greatly.
    (Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Now, much like the first move you learned, gather the Wind around you to prepare a strong stream of destruction towards my clone. However, add enough Wind chakra so that it is also strong enough to pick up rocks, not only dust, when aimed at an opponent. How might be utilized differently from the very first jutsu?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*he start gathering his Fuuton chakra*
    When he collects a great ammount of chakra, the biggest so far, he start moving it torwards the gullet. When it gets there, he starts moving it into his mouth. When it gets to the lips, he uses shape manipulation to make a powerful wind stream going torwards it's sensei's clone. When it gets to the first rock, he sees that the rock won't rise. Then, pe severly puts a lot more chakra and the rock rises, and all of the the rocks start rising one by one. When his wind stream collects five rocks, it gives the clone five deadly stikes and makes it disappear.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Excellent job. Remember, unlike the first jutsu, that this jutsu is also strong enough to pick up rocks in the process and as a result, can also do more damage than just normal sand.
    (Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage points: 20
    Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

The handseals will help you in starting the jutsu, but it's the concentration that counts. Now, I want you to start focusing your Fuuton towards the top of your body. Build pressure inside you until you believe it is strong enough. Then expel the force of it towards my clone over here. As you release it, also add a kunai to it and tell me how this jutsu affects that kunai.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts forming the handseals*
    Whils doing that, he starts concentrating his Futon chakra into his upper body. When he claps his hands, he starts putting more and more chakra. He stops when he thinks that he has enough chakra for doing this techique. he starts moving the chakra torwards his gullet and the into his mouth. When the chakra is being in his mout, he highly concentrates on making this techique. When the chakra touches his lips, he starts expelling the force that he gathered using shape manipulation. Then, the most powerful wind by far starts goign torwards his sensei's clone. When the wind travelles a second, he throws a kunai in it. That makes the techique even more deadlier because it increases the speed of the kunai and simultaneously it's power. He watches how the kunai cruelly stabs into the clone's heart in a split of a second.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Well done. The speed of the wind would accelerate the kunai as well.
    (Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
    Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Alright, proceed to take this shuriken.
    I want you to pay attention to the design of it, actually. It's an aerodynamic shape, which means, in the air, the four prongs of it would be propelled in a sharp manner, allowing it to be more deadly.
    So what would be the result if you charged it with Wind chakra and then threw it?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I would have a manipulation over it. I could control how the shuriken is going and that would be really unpredictable for the opponent. The shuriken would be also faster and would give a deadly strike.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Think of a shuriken's shape too. It has an aerodynamic shape and due to it, is easily sped up when thrown in the air.
    (Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Let us move on. The handseals are Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake. I want you now to focus your Wind Chakra into your throat and build it up. Once you believe the pressure is enough, then release it towards my clone over here and some trees over here. Judge the time and power wisely.
    As you do this, can you tell me what you know of handseals?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts making the seals: Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake*
    While doing that he thinks about how this is his favourite wind techique use by Orochimaru at the beginning of the series when he was fighting Team 7. >.>

Whilst making the seal, he starts concentrating his Futon chakra into the uper part oh his body. At the same time, he starts bulding a pressure of wind in his gullet. When he thinks that he has enough chakra, he starts moving it torwards his mouth. When the chakra cressure arrives to his lips, he uses shape manipulation to make gust of wind. First he direct it torwards the sensei's clone because he's easier to take than a tree. First, it only causes it to swing a bit but then, he carefully puts a bit more of chakra, only enought to take the clone, not any furter, and the clone fells on ground making him dissapear. Then he uses a much greater power and he directs it torwards a tree. He sees that the tree is starting to have cuts and he uses more chakra nd the tree finally falls on the ground too.

*sees that his sensei was standing begind the tree*
    He fastly releases the techique and shows a great control over it.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Since this is one of your favorite jutsus, could you tell me how you would use this during a fight and what would happen if you ignite it with fire?

And well done, remember that this jutsu can also cause distraction with its wide range. It also goes up to long range, which is more than 20 meters.

And you forgot to answer my first question. ._.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

During the fight, I would use this as a defence from all kinds oh weapon and even for Lightning Release up to C-rank.
    It can be combined with flame to surprise you're opponent. But unfortunatly when this techique is being combined with fire, it only causes an attack of a much smaller range.

Hand seals are very important in ninja world. They can help us to concentrate our chakra. With them, we can control the amount of chakra we want to put into making the jutsu. Some of the techiques require a hand seal and we must remember them to do the techique properly. Highly skilled ninjas can even shorten the number of seals required to make the jutsu which makes them very unpredictable and saves them time.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Actually, no, when Wind combines with Fire, it increases in power because the Fire consumes the Wind. For example, if a C-Rank Wind hits a C-Rank Fire, then the Fire would eat the Wind to become a B-Rank Fire jutsu. ^_^

You are completely correct. As an example, mastering the Chidori would allow you to use it only with the Ox Handseal.
    However, let us say that your opponent has a jutsu that requires five handseals and yours' only required two. How would that affect you during battle?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, I thought that the case in this jutsu is opposite because when Orochimaru used it with flame, he made a much smaller one.

I would be in an advantage. I'm I'm skilled enough to take out an advantage like this, which I think I am. My opponent would be done before he/she finishes the fifth seal. Of course, the range and the type of justu play a large role in this. If the fight is long range and he has a long range jutsu and I have a close range, there goes a problem. I would maybe just arrive in front oh him and he'd manage to do the jutsu and I'm screwed.

Last edited by Thoth; 11-11-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Excellent response. ^_^
    (Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
    Range:Short-Long
    Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

This next jutsu represents Temari with her Wind fan.
    Gather your wind chakra within your lungs and then release it in a huge form of violent, slicing wind. Capture my clone in this jutsu and then proceed to describe the impact it has on him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*he starts collecting Futon chakra in his lungs*
    While the chakra is still being in lungs, he makes it sharp so that it looks like a nano-sized senbons. When he thinks that he has an enough ammount of chakra, he starts moving it torwards his throat and his mouth. When the chakra arrives close to the end of the mouth he makes a powerful, sharp gust of wind torwards the clone, using shape manipulation. When it gets to the clone, it rises him into the air. After a clone is being one second in the air, he claps whith his hand making the cutting effect starts. First they are only small scratches, but then, he releases even more chakra causing a serious wounds on the clone. As he releases the techique, the sensei's clon fells on the ground ans dissapears.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Excellent. So this has the capability of taking your opponent into the air.
    As many Wind techniques will do this, let me go over why it is so useful to knock your opponent into the skies.
    First off, especially in Taijutsu, it is important to maintain balance and body weight at all times. In the air, you get affected by many forces at once, and it would be hard to shift your body position for the next jutsu or to simply get things done in the way you want.
    Such a jutsu does this, and it leaves your opponent vulnerable and an easy target in the air.
    Understood?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Understood even before. Thank you!

Last edited by Thoth; 11-11-2012 at 07:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Excellent. ^_^
    Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

I want you again to focus your Fuuton chakra within you. This time, in your lungs. Build it up within your body and then release it in the form of a sphere towards my clone here, sort of like how cannons spit out their cannonballs. Describe the initial impact it has on him.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts collecting his chakra in his lungs*
    When he thinks that he's got enough chakra he starts building a pressure. When the pressure is ready, he starts sending it into his gullet, and then into his mouth. When the chakra is about to leave his body, he uses shape manipulation to make a wind sphere out of it. It's not easy. First, when the wind starts going out of his mouth, it looks like a staff. When all of the staff come out and starts going torwards the clone, he closes his eyes and highly concentrates. Then he opens he's eyes and sees the real spear. He controls the speere to hit clone into it's heart.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

xD He sees a spear and a staff.

Okay, let's speak of how to combo this jutsu.
    When this jutsu hits your opponent, besides damaging them, what else does it do to them?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I though you're going to like that I made the spear you of staff.

The techique can be also use to throw the opponent backwards leaving an open spot for me to attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

I don't see where it is says that...
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Range:Short-Mid
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Oh, forgive my ignorance, but do you know Fire?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I know up to C-rank and one B-rank technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Excellent. That is all that is needed.
    Now, remember what we discussed about Tornadoes earlier. Begin creating several small ones, however, combine it with Fire Release: Running Fire, and tell me the results.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*performs a Tiger seal and starts inhaling a small amount of air*
    While inhaling, he starts utilizing the air with his fire chakra. When he feels that the air is full of his cakra, he starts blowing it out. When the air is close to his mouth, he exales the fire into a stream that moves straight towards the nearby tree. While it is moving, he uses the shape manipulation and makes the fire stream change its direction. He forms it into a big circle, surrounding the tree from all angles.

*starts concentrating his Futon chakra in his lungs*
    When he thinks that he has enough for this techiques he starts moving it torwards his throat and his mouth, whilst building a pressure. When the chakra arrives to his lis, he uses wind manipulation to make a tornado, similar to the one he's already created before. When the tornado comes out and starts going torwards that tree, he fastly makes two more with the same procedure. Then he control that three tornados to go into that fire. When they come, it creates a massive fire tornado that is much bigger that the first tree. He watches that beautiful inferno, burning a tree into ashes in a split of a second. Then, he releases the techique.