Page 3 of 7 « First 1234567 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Re: [Wind Release] with Akihiko

Excellent. So this has the capability of taking your opponent into the air.
    As many Wind techniques will do this, let me go over why it is so useful to knock your opponent into the skies.
    First off, especially in Taijutsu, it is important to maintain balance and body weight at all times. In the air, you get affected by many forces at once, and it would be hard to shift your body position for the next jutsu or to simply get things done in the way you want.
    Such a jutsu does this, and it leaves your opponent vulnerable and an easy target in the air.
    Understood?

Status
    Aug 2012
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Understood even before. Thank you!

Last edited by Thoth; 11-11-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent. ^_^
    Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

I want you again to focus your Fuuton chakra within you. This time, in your lungs. Build it up within your body and then release it in the form of a sphere towards my clone here, sort of like how cannons spit out their cannonballs. Describe the initial impact it has on him.

Status
    Aug 2012

*starts collecting his chakra in his lungs*
    When he thinks that he's got enough chakra he starts building a pressure. When the pressure is ready, he starts sending it into his gullet, and then into his mouth. When the chakra is about to leave his body, he uses shape manipulation to make a wind sphere out of it. It's not easy. First, when the wind starts going out of his mouth, it looks like a staff. When all of the staff come out and starts going torwards the clone, he closes his eyes and highly concentrates. Then he opens he's eyes and sees the real spear. He controls the speere to hit clone into it's heart.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

xD He sees a spear and a staff.

Okay, let's speak of how to combo this jutsu.
    When this jutsu hits your opponent, besides damaging them, what else does it do to them?

Status
    Aug 2012

I though you're going to like that I made the spear you of staff.

The techique can be also use to throw the opponent backwards leaving an open spot for me to attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

I don't see where it is says that...
    (Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:15
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Oh, forgive my ignorance, but do you know Fire?

Status
    Aug 2012

I know up to C-rank and one B-rank technique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent. That is all that is needed.
    Now, remember what we discussed about Tornadoes earlier. Begin creating several small ones, however, combine it with Fire Release: Running Fire, and tell me the results.

Status
    Aug 2012

*performs a Tiger seal and starts inhaling a small amount of air*
    While inhaling, he starts utilizing the air with his fire chakra. When he feels that the air is full of his cakra, he starts blowing it out. When the air is close to his mouth, he exales the fire into a stream that moves straight towards the nearby tree. While it is moving, he uses the shape manipulation and makes the fire stream change its direction. He forms it into a big circle, surrounding the tree from all angles.

*starts concentrating his Futon chakra in his lungs*
    When he thinks that he has enough for this techiques he starts moving it torwards his throat and his mouth, whilst building a pressure. When the chakra arrives to his lis, he uses wind manipulation to make a tornado, similar to the one he's already created before. When the tornado comes out and starts going torwards that tree, he fastly makes two more with the same procedure. Then he control that three tornados to go into that fire. When they come, it creates a massive fire tornado that is much bigger that the first tree. He watches that beautiful inferno, burning a tree into ashes in a split of a second. Then, he releases the techique.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent job! Good detailing and control over the tornadoes - most people forget to state how many they make or how long it takes them...nevertheless the size.

So this is basically what you replicated.
    How about if you simply add Wind to this technique to enflare the fire to surround your opponents within that? How might you use this jutsu differently then?

Status
    Aug 2012

It can trap him inside it and leave an open spot from me to attack. From earth or like an another surprise attack when the tornado dissapears.

I think that this techique can be used to protect yourself to. You can form a fire circle around you and then a tornado around you. If you're skilled enough to control it very carefully. This jutsu could be very useful due to the lack of defense in a fire user.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Alright, excellent. But doesn't this shield also block you from the enemy's vision?
    Why is that important?

Status
    Aug 2012

Oh, yes. It's very important to block enemy's vision so that you could prepare a techique (do the seals), and he/she won't know what kind of attack is coming. You can also set a trap when his vision is blocked by a flame tornado.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent job.
    (Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
    Type: Attack/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
    Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Alright, proceed to send Wind chakra into your dominant hand and as you do so, release a perfect crescent of Wind chakra, sharp enough to cut a lot of jutsus.
    You can make up to three and control them with your thoughts.
    Aim carefully at my clone.

Status
    Aug 2012

*starts concentrating his Wind Release chakra in his stomach*
    He stops when he thinks that he has enough chakra to perform this techique. Then, he quickly, in a split of a second, moves it into his right hand. After that, he closes his eyes and starts concentrating really hard to make a crescent out of his Fuuton chakra. When he starts relesing his chakra out of his hand, he uses highly-advanced shape manipulation to make the crescent. After a few seconds, the crescent is ready and he aims a tree. He watches how he misses the tree. He makes another one (for that one, he needed much less time) and carefully aims the tree. He takes one more breath and releases the scercend. Now, the crescent without any problems, cut the tree in half. Now, he makes another one in a split of a second an severely without even blinking, hits ssensei's clone.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

So are these crescents aimed diagonally or horizontally? And where exactly could you aim that at for the most impact in a battle?

Status
    Aug 2012

They are aimed horizontally. I could aim it towards the neck for an instant death or in stomach.

Last edited by Thoth; 11-15-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    I'm tired.

Excellent job.
    (Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

For this next one, start by sending your chakra out in front of you to create a small gust. Make sure that the gust has equal power on either side of it. When I release my own Wind attack against you in a few moments, make sure that it is strong enough to neutralize it when I do so.

Status
    Aug 2012

*starts gathering his chakra*
    When he thinks that the Futon chakra is ready to perform the technique, he stops and starts releasing his chakra into the air. When all of the needed chakra is in the air, he turn toward his sensei his sensei and starts moving the chakra to be in front of him. When the chakra there, he uses shape manipulation to make wind gust that is really sharp and can cut through almost anything. Then, he sees that his sensei is preparing the other Wind Release technique, he starts putting more chakra together making the slicing wind gust even sharper and bigger. In a slip of a second, when his sensei releases his Wind Release technique, he fastly closes his eyes and releases the wind gust towards him. Halfway, the two wind jutsus clash and relese a powerful wind current all around it. He is very proud because he managed to stop the sensei's technique.