Page 4 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Re: [Wind Release] with Akihiko

*catches the sword when his sensei throws it to him*
    He grabs the sword with his right hand. He starts collecting his Fuuton chakra and stops when he thinks that he's prepared enough of it. Then, he starts moving it towards the his hand. When it gets there, it crosses to the sword. Now he has a sword floating with his chakra and he's ready to perform the technique. He uses the shape manipulation to releasethe chakra and make it circle around the sword. Now, he triggers the chakra to circle narrowly around the sword. He takes a deep breath and starts expanding the wind flow. When on of it gets really close to his face, he uses manipulation over it to make it bypass him. After a few seconds, he gets a vortex of wind surround him and protecting him.

Wow, sensei! The best defense so far. ^_^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Stabbed on the thighs, pierced through by a lance.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge is greed. The more
    someone knows of you, the
    bigger the advantage they
    have.

Indeed. ^_^

So what do you think it can defend against?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Against weaker Suiton, Doton and of course Raiton tecniques. Plus, against many kinds of weapons from almost all directions.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

Now, proceed to take this trench knife and exhale Wind chakra onto it. Describe the impact if you were to throw it into the air and at my clone in comparison to a normal one.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*grabs the trench knife and put his fingers of the right hand into the holes*
    He starts gathering his chakra in his stomach and then starts moving it toward his hand. When the Fuuton chakra gets there, he carefully moves it to the knife. Now, he has a weapon full of his chakra. He concentrates and starts trying to exhale the Wind chakra on to. After a short time, he succeeds and has a weapon with wind floating around it. Now, he uses the shape manipulation to make the wind to go straight and neat along the knife. When he gets that, he starts making it really sharp. When he finishes it, he starts running to sensei's clone and pierces through it, causing it to vanish.

I could also throw the knife. This technique is increasing the speed and the power of it. It's much sharper and can easily pierce through human body and even firmer materials. If I use a shuriken, it makes a great circle around it, causing it's range to be bigger, plus the speed and cutting power.

Last edited by Thoth; 11-23-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Excellent. And great picture too...
    The keyword there is...slicing. Attribute what you know of Wind to the weapon itself...
    (Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power

Now, do you remember how to make tornadoes? Release one from your mouth, with enough force and pressure so that it can reach my clone.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts concentrating his chakra in hi stomach*
    When the chakra is ready, and he has enough of his, he starts moving it toward his gullet. When it gets there, he proceeds in moving it forward. After it gets to his mouth, and the is about to leave his body, he uses shape manipulation and starts making a wind stream. First, he is spitting the wind stream to one spot. As it gets to that spot, he uses manipulation to make it rotate toward the sky. After some short time, he uses all of the prepared chakra and has a spinning roller. Now, he uses some more, advanced manipulation and hardly concentrates and imagens the tornado in his head. He starts making the tornado; narrowly at the bottom, spreading toward the top from that same point as he aimed his wind stream. Now, he has a tornado and shows the control over it by twisting it all around the field. At the end of the show, he controls it to hit his sensei's clone and harshly sucks it in, making it dissapear.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Perfect. ^_^ Take into account the qualities of a twister and how you can utilize it properly into battle. Much like you said, it draws in things around them and that is quite helpful.
    (Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

Okay, for this next one. Take your blade out once more and swing it in a specific arc towards my clone while putting a lot of Wind chakra into the force of your swing to release something like...Getsuga Tenshou. If you watch Bleach. xD

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't watch Bleach., but I'll try to perform the technique without it.

*grabs the blade with his left hand to prove that it's just as strong as the right one*
    Whils doing it, he collect the ammount of chakra that is needed and starts moving it toward his left hand. After a few seconds, the chakra gets to his hand. Now, he concentrates and starts transfering it on the blade. After a short time, he finishes it, and the weapon is loaded with his chakra. He imagens the shape of a horizontal act, and triggers the chakra in the blade to leave it. He uses the shape manipulation to make it in the wanted shape and swings by raising the hand and veering it. The act hits the clone and sclices it in half. Now, he fastly makes another one, but now he makes it vertical. It cuts an another sensei's clone in a split of a second, in a really weard way. >_>

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Like this:

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.
    Next, we must use your blade once more.
    However, when you execute a vertical stroke in front of you this time, release your chakra into your sword to create a large gust of wind. It'll be less slicing and cutting, but more of a move that would blow your opponent away along with any Lightning attacks.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*grabs the blade with both of his hands*
    He starts concentrating his chakra, this time straight in his hands, which is more complicated that doing it first in your stomach and the sending it to hand. But, it's about time to improve a bit on this field. He highly concentrates on his hands and closes his eyes. After a few seconds he feels the chakra forming in his hands and he finishes very soon. Now, he transfers it on the blade without any problems, due to the fact of already mastering it before. He has twice more chakra than he ever had in doing a kenjutsu. He imagens a wind stream that's not exactly slicing type, but a type that will push the opponent really hard, not allowing him to attack him. The thought is ready and he severely triggers the chakra in it. Just after a blow of wind leaves the blade, he uses shape manipulation to make the wanted wind stream. At first, it looks like an act spreading from the blade. But, after a a few meter it massively spreads toward the sensei's clone. It pushes him so hard into a tree that it even breaks the tree. The clone disappears after it slashes five trees.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Perfect. Remember how suitable of a defense this is against Lightning attacks.
    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.

Now, for this next jutsu. This move is used to counter against a wind move launched against you. Begin by sending out your wind chakra in front of you.
    In a few moments, I will send a weak wind attack at you. When I do so, I want you to have enough chakra then to split the incoming attack, take control of it, and counter it back at me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*takes the blade and grans it with his right hand*
    He starts concentrating his Futon chakra into his right hand. It doesn't take a awhile, due to the fact that he already mastered this way of gathering chakra. He puts a lot of chakra because he know that he has to counter one attack, which is not so easy. After a while he finishes doing it, and has a palm full of his chakra and he feels like he could crush a whole mountain. He transfer it to the blade in a split of a second and now has and extremely tense blade and not much is needed for it to "explode". He imagens the wind stream countering his sensei's technique and wilst doing that, he sees that Kiritsugu has already released his technique and he has to hurry. He triggers the chakra in the blade and it releases a powerful wind stream spreading from it. He uses shape manipulation and stops it really fast and starts shaping it. He finishes very quickly and spreads the wind toward his sensei's technique. When the two techniques crush, he controls it to cut through it. Not much effort was needed, due to the fact that it was weaker technique. Now, he uses the power of Kiritsugu's jutsu and makes he even bigger. He controls it to go away from his sensei and releases it after it gathers and destroys 10 trees.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Okay, good. So keep in mind you can go up to B-Rank with this.
    (Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

Okay, going to teach you the stuff that I missed.
    Proceed to perform two handseals and then release Wind chakra from your mouth, forming it into a shaped disk that is aimed directly at my clone.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique

*performs a sequence of two handseals*
    Whilst doing that, he starts gathering his Futon chakra in his stomach. When he's ready and thinks that he has enough of it, he starts moving it toward his gullet and beyond. When the chakra reaches the end of his mouth, he uses imagines the disk that he wants to creat. He use shape manipulations and a small stream of wind starts coming out of his mouth. Just as the stream leave his body, it starts flex and floating above the earth. After a few second he finishes making the disk and control it with his hands. First, he makes a few cut on the nearby trees and at the end, he hits the sensei's clone. He makes a few more disk showing the mastery of this technique.

Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique

*starts concentrating his chakra in his hand*
    After a few seconds, the Futon chakra is ready and his palm is full of it. Now, he starts going toward the sensei's clone to try to strike them. When he gets just before it, he concentrates on the technique and prepares the chakra in his palm properly. When his fist touches the clone just a little bit, he triggers the chakra in it. A wind stream is startng to release itself, but he controls it using shape manipulation to direct it toward the clone, creating a powerful blast that pushes the clone right into a tree. Now, the clone is decapitated. He does the preparation one more time, but now, he doesn't go to touch the clone, but he releases the wind blast from it position. He creates another powerful blast and it pushes the clone through the tree and makes it vanish.

Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique

*makes the two needed hand seals*
    Whilst doing that, he starts gathering his Futon chakra in bot of his palms. After some short time, the chakra is ready for the technique to be preformed. He turns himself toward the sensei's clone. He thinks about fo to make a blast of wind to send it into the air. After he plans it all, he releases the chakra in his palms and severely uses the shape manipulation fro the wind blast to go toward the opponent. After the wind strem get right before the clone, he control it to change it's direction really fast and make it go toward the clone's chin. The wind blast hits the clone, sending it into the air. As it flows in the air, he ends it all with a few shurikens.

Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado

*he makes a small sequence of four hand seals*
    While doing that, he gathers enough of the chakra in his stomach and severely moves it to his mouth. He has fully mastered that type of concentrating chakra, due to the fact that he's used it many times and already retrained. He starts releasing the chakra through his mouth and just before the chakra leaves, he uses shape manipulation to make a really gigantic tornado. He's already done may tornadoes but this one is greater than any other in his life. He controls it to have slicing performances and to starts going toward the sensei's clone. When it gets there, it suck it in really fats. Due to the twister being really powerful, it kills the clone in a slip of a second.

Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain

*performs a Tiger seal and starts inhaling a small amount of air*
    While inhaling, he starts utilizing the air with his fire chakra. When he feels that the air is full of his cakra, he starts blowing it out. When the air is close to his mouth, he exhales the fire into a spinning circle that moves straight towards the sensei's clone.

*whilst the fire run is still going toward the clone, he performs the hand seals; Tiger → Snake → Ram*
    While doing it, he concentrates his chakra. He takes a really deep breath and while exhaling, he sends the chakra in his mouth. When it gets to the end of the mouth, he uses shape manipulation to make a horizontal vortex. As the vortex is expanding out of it's mouth, he controls it to go strait to the flowing fire circle, As it touches the fire, it creates a massive inferno that destroys the clone really, really fast.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Okay, for this first jutsu, keep in mind that the disks are extremely thin, and can enter places and cut the human body a huge concentrated amount of Wind is unable to.
    (Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

The purpose of this next jutsu is much like the pressure palm I taught you in Taijutsu. It is for the sheer purpose of pushing your opponents back, especially if you feel that they are in short range, and is getting quite dangerous.
    (Futon: Joushou Arashi Kabe no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Rising Tempest Wall Technique
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will first strike their target into the air with their Giant folding fan or Giant War fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind pushing the target back. Normal users can release a blast of wind to send them back if they do not possess a Giant folding fan or Giant war fan.

This one, much like the first, sends the target flying, instead of pushing them back. Remember opponents are more vulnerable in the air as they can not control their position or body weight.
    (Futon: Reppuu Bakufuu no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Gale Blast Technique
    Description: The user will swing their giant folding fan or giant war fan at their target to create a blast of wind sending the target flying, other users can use this technique by making a string of 2 hand seals and releasing their wind chakra to create a blast of wind.

Well...this one is straightforward. Remember the walls can also hide you behind them.
    (Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Now, for the next jutsu. >.> Continuing off Wind Return.
    As you did in the very first Wind jutsu, please gather the sand in the surroundings around you and then add your Wind Chakra to it. Begin spinning this combination you have formed and collect more sand and dust as you do so.
    Once you believe you have gathered enough power, release it towards me.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot to confirm my mastery of Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado ~_~

*moves to a place where's more sand and stands in the middle of it*
    He starts releasing small amount of chakra into the air and then controls it to go into sand. He manipulates it to place it all around the battlefield where the sand is. Now, he has the sand ready. He starts gathering the more important Futon chakra in his stomach, he starts moving it toward the gullet and beyond. When it gets to the end of his mouth, he control it with shape manipulation to make a heavy wind that won't cut you, but push you far away. Just when the wind starts going out of his mouth, he controls the sand to raise an d control is to be in front of him. When that two things collapse, he highly concentrates to control them both. he places the sand right at the edge of the wind gust and this all happens in a split of a second. Now, he simply controls the wind gust to hit the sensei's clone and push him away. The sand has increased it's power.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Sorry.
    (Fūton: Dai Sakūgen Sebiti) - Wind Release: Great Slashing Tornado
    Description:The original version of the Wind Release: Slashing Tornado technique. The user, flapping their Giant Fan, creates a minor tornado, which ensnares the opponent, damaging and cutting the opponent, leaving them crashing into the ground after the tornado subsides. This technique can be performed by ninja who do not wield the Giant fan but require to make a small 4 sequence of hand seals to perform the technique.

It is quite straightforward. Goes up to mid range too.

This move is really straightforward...just your general powerful Wind attack.
    (Fūton: Mugen Sajin Daitoppa) - Wind Style: Infinte Sand Great Break Through
    Type:Attack
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: Originally Gaara's technique, for other characters the user will have to gather the dust or sand of the environment around him and then combine it with his elemental wind affinity. A large wind gust with dust or sand will get created capable to push away the opponent or medium sized objects.

Now, this next move is my personal favorite escape move. Quickly start channeling your Wind Chakra into your fist and build up pressure there. Once you believe you have accumulated enough Wind Chakra, release it all at once to allow the force to push you back while also releasing a Vortex from your hand.
    Tell me how the angle of how you release this affect your move overall.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts channelinghis chakra in his fist*
    Whilst doing that, he starts building up a pressure in it, by concentrating it in one single, small spot. When he has enough of his Futon chakra and it's pressured enough, he is ready to be use it and stops preparing the chakra. He sees that his sensei has just thrown the kunai toward him and that his senpai's clone is going toward him on the other side (they're closing an angle of 45°). He turns toward the clone and highly concentrates. He feels the kunai and the clone going after him. He stretches out his right hand, rather his fist toward the clone. He triggers the pressure tat he's kept in hi fist and releases a wind stream out of his hand. He uses shape manipulation to create it and regular manipulation to control it to go at the clone. The stream pushes him away from the clone and also pushes clone of the course and causes him to be defeated. He on the other side, avoid the kunai that was flying toward him. Two birds with one stone.

If I release the stream directly into the earth with a steep angle, I will be pushed more in the distance with greater power. Although, if the point of contact is further and the angle is bigger, I will be pushed weaker and will be pushed closer.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Covered everything...
    (Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

You can also combine this with another fire jutsu, forgot which one.
    Alright. Let us move on then. The next jutsu would be a little similar to the gusts you created earlier. Start by sending out your wind chakra and then start spinning it to become a whirlwind. Remember the properties of this move and its capability to cut and destroy objects in its way.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*he starts collecting Futon chakra in his lungs*
    While the chakra is still being in lungs, he makes it sharp so that it looks like a nano-sized senbons. When he thinks that he has an enough of chakra, twice more than in a weaker form of this technique, he starts moving it toward his throat and his mouth. When the chakra arrives close to the end of the mouth he makes a powerful, sharp gust of wind, a lot bigger than the last one, using shape manipulation. He carefully aims it to go toward the sensei's clone. When it gets to the clone, it rises him into the air. After a clone is being one second in the air, he claps with his hand making the cutting effect starts. This time, that technique ends the short life of clone in a split of a second, due to the fact that it is way more powerful. As he releases the technique, the sensei's clone doesn't even fell on the ground and disappears, he's already gone, finished in the air.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Extremely straightforward.
    (Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Alright. Let us move on then. The next jutsu takes on some Earth Element aspects as it requires molding of the chakra to create a shape. Begin by holding your hand out, sending your Fuuton Chakra to it. Then, release it into a huge and controlled shape of a massive and demonic-like claw.
    What might this be used for?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*holds his right hand out as the sign of beginning of doing this technique*
    Whilst doing that, he starts collecting his chakra in his abdomen and at the same time sending it toward his hand. After a short time, all of the needed chakra arrives in the hand and he's ready to perform the technique. Now, he highly concentrates because this will be the most difficult and advanced manipulation so far. He feels the chakra and he gathers it all into one tiny spot creating pressure. He takes a deep breath and severely triggers the chakra. A massive amount of wind current starts leaving his hand, but he stops it fast. He controls that stream using shape manipulation and makes it split into around ten pieces that are going toward the clone. When that pieces cross few meters, he controls them to start collecting into one spot. As they are going into that one spot, he uses that extremely hard manipulation that he's been talking about and starts making a palm. He uses his creativity to make the palm look like from a beast. After a few seconds he has the palm and control it again to grab an opponent that's standing at medium range. He grabs it with the palm and throw it far away.

As said, this can be used to grab the opponent and throw him/she or to reject a weapon or a taijutsu user himself/herself.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    have.

Repetitive.
    (Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Okay, so proceed to charge your dominant hand with Wind chakra and dash up to my clone punching him with it. >.>
    Describe the additional effects of the Wind chakra.

Last edited by Adachi; 12-05-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait, what!?

I've performed that in my last post, sensei. xD

Edit: Or, is something wrong? Do I have to repeat the technique?