Page 5 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Truth be told, I am but a
    liar...

Re: [Wind Release] with Akihiko

My bad, I think I screwed up. >.> I was really tired when I posted that night.
    I edited.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

*starts collecting his Futon chakra into his closed, right fist*
    After a while, he has enough of chakra to perform this technique, but he's really angry on a good friend of his. He uses more, and more, and more chakra until he has a gigantic force in his fist. He concentrates and severely triggers the the chakra and a massive wind stream starts going from all over it. But, he uses shape manipulation and carefully controls it too look like a firing match. His hand is the match and the wind stream around it looks like a massive inferno, but in a windy was. He locates the clone and turns toward him. He jupms as high as he can up in the air and punches the earth with his hand and this big wind force around his fist. It pierces the earth really hard and the cut starts going toward the sensei's clone. When it gets there, it causes it to loose balance and starts falling down. Now, he has an enough large amount of wind left on his fist. He gets to the clone as fast as he can ans trikes him in it's chest. It makes the clone reject in an amazing speed and power and makes it disappear when it hits the closest object.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

o_o *angry at a good friend?*
    Excellent description mate! (A double move, beautiful freeform) If you ever find yourself at close range, and you need a strong, yet amazing move, here's the one. xD
    (Futon: Kōha Reppūken) - Wind Release: Hardliner Gale Chop
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: By Covering their hand with wind-natured chakra, The user attacks the enemy with it. The power of this attack is capable of causing the ground to split and buckle around them which could be used to throw the enemy off balance.

Now, like the similar jutsu before, proceed to charge your dominant foot with Wind jutsu and then strike my clone with a kick. How might this differ from the previous jutsu?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts collecting his Futon chakra into his left foot*
    After a while, he has enough of chakra to perform this technique. He made up with his friend and this time, he doesn't use too much of the chakra, he uses a little more than needed because he still wants to show his power. He takes a deep breath and triggers the chakra in it and it starts spreading out of hand but he fastly takes control over it and makes it to be a little circle around his foot. But, the lower part of it that touches the earth, reamains without the wind stream. Now, he locates the sensei's clone and starts running toward it with medium speed. when he gets really close to him, he suddenly stop and tilts to the back, raising his left leg toward the clone's head. When he starts raiding the leg, le spreads the wind stream to the lower part of the foot that was touching the earth and makes a full circle. The foot and the wind around it both hit the clone very bad and he starts hover highly up in the sky. The clone gets to far from the original body, his sensei and disappears.

It can be also used by covering the full leg too. Then, you can strike the opponent from the air and smash it into the earth.
    I don't exactly know how this differs from the last one... Maybe, it can't smash through earth, or? :confused:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

You don't need to blow out of your mouth to cover your leg. xD Just simply charge Wind chakra into it. And remember, you are using your leg in this case, it would be more powerful than your hand. It can also be instantaneous, good for surprises close range.
    (Futon: Kōha Senkaigiri) - Wind Release: Hardliner Revolving Cut
    Description: The user covers their leg with wind chakra and strikes a powerful kick to the opponent. This kick was powerful enough to slice through a mechanical puppet.

Alright, proceed to summon up a huge surge of Wind that would be able to push back targets, however, this does not do much damage.
    What might this be used for?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Sensei, I didn't blow the wind stream out of my mouth. The "takes a deep breath" was only a sign for me being concentrated. >_O

*performs the 3 hand seals that are needed for this technique to be performed*
    Whilst doing that, he starts collecting his Fuuton chakra in his abdomen. When he thinks that he has enough of it, he starts moving it toward his gullet and beyond. Whe the chakra get to the end of his mouth, he uses shape manipulation ans starts spitting a wind stream that starts transforming into a hurricane. When the hurricane is approximately high as he is, he stops. Now, he control the hurricane to hit the sensei's clone. The hurricane drags the opponent a several meters away. No complication! xD

This can be used to distract the opponent while you're planning to do an another attack. If it's big enough, it can even block the opponent's vision and make this technique even more useful. It can be used to push the opponent into your trap, too.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Oh. o_o Your stuff read weird.
    ---
    Excellent. It can also push back summoning creatures as well.
    (Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Alright, for this next one, proceed to hold out your dominant hand, and then breathe Wind chakra into the palm of it. Much like a smaller version of Rasengan, this is a ball that spins extremely fast with whirlwind capabilities - proceed to toss it at my clone and express what else you might use this for.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*he highly concentrates due to the fact that this is a very complicated technique*
    He starts collecting his Futon chakra in his stomach. When the chakra is ready and he has enough of it, he starts moving it toward his gullet. While the chakra is travelling, he spreads out his hand with his fist opened. His palm looks just like Naruto's when he's performing Rasengan. When the chakra gets to the end of his mouth, he uses shape manipulation and slowly starts spitting a smaller wind stream. He controls the wind stream to hit his right hand and just after it does that, the hard part comes. He makes the stream to start spinning just as it touches his hand. He really bedevils doing that but in then end, he succeeds and has a spinning wind ball in his hands. Now, he just locates the clone and severely releases and throws the ball from his hands towards it. When the ball hits the clone in it's abdomen, it releases a massive power, easily destroying the clone.

This is such a great technique for people who haven't learned Rasengan yet. It's really powerful and can pierce through many defenses, which is it's another benefit. Although, when you're trowing it, it's a high possibility that you'll miss, especially when the opponents in far away. The safest thing is, if you're able to, hit the opponent with it directly by coming to him.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Excellent. So this jutsu actually allows you to release more than one ball at once, and while it does have the effects of the Rasengan, it doesn't actually do as much damage.
    Where would you direct multiple attacks of Wind at your opponent for the most effect and why?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't make a mistake by aiming at the opponent's chest, that's how Rasengan almost always works. :scorps:

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Good.
    (Fūton: Rasen Kazedan) - Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball
    Description: This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.

Have you started Water yet?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on C-rank techniques. :y

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Excellent.
    Proceed to charge up Suiton Chakra and then release it in a wave of water at my clone - however, this is not the end of it. Add Wind chakra to the Wave itself and tell me what kind of effects it would have upon it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*for a change, starts gathering his Suiton chakra*
    Whilst doing that, he imagines an unnamed Water Release technique that he wants to create to help him master this technique. After a few moments, he thinks that he has enough of chakra and starts moving it towards his gullet. When it reaches the end of his mouth, he uses shape manipulation and starts making a wave. Just as the parts of that wave are coming out of his mouth, he control them to go toward the sensei's clone. No, he has the wave and is ready to perform the second part of this jutsu. This time, he starts collecting his Futon chakra. It's not easy to do because he need to swith on water really fast, but he succeds. Again, starts moving the chakra towards his mouth and when it reaches to his lips, he uses shape manipulation and starts making a blast of wind. This is even harder from gathering chakra because creating water is much more different than creating wind. The wind starts coming from his mouth and he controls it to hit the wave. It increases the power of the wave really much and the jutsu starts being a real threat. It washes away the clone with no trouble.

Note: Perfect example of the friendship of wind and water.^^

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Ah...yes. Now you know what to do for your Rain Test.
    (Fūton: Fūsui Ranha no Jutsu) -Wind Release: Wind Water Wild Wave Technique
    Description: The user will first release a wave of water at the opponent, and then the user will enhance the wave's destructive capacity with wind.

Now, proceed to charge up Wind chakra in your hands and then release it at my clone when you punch him (much like an earlier technique), sending him into the air.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts gathering his Fuuton chakra in his stomach*
    He stops when he thinks that he has enough of it and starts moving it towards his left arm, more correctly his left fist. After a few seconds, he has fist filled with wind energy that's being suppressed. He locates the sensei's clone and starts running towards him. When he gets close, he swings with his left fist towards the clone's abdomen. When his fist and it's abdomen touch, he trigger the chakra and uses shape manipulation and makes a powerful wind vortex. Because the fist was so close to the clone, the vortex pushes the clone high up in the air. When the clone falls back to the ground, it smashes and dies because of the speed with which it fell.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Very straightforward.
    ( Futon: Uzu sentou ) - Wind Release: Vortex Punch
    Description: The user charges up wind energy on his hands and attacks eventually slamming a fist into the foe's gut and then unleashing a blast of wind energy that sends the foe into the air.

Now, proceed to charge up Wind in your hand and then release it a quick, pressurized, blade of Wind that is extremely hard to block.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*feels really happy because he's on the A-rank techniques*
    He starts charging up his Fuuton in his right hand. When he thinks that he has enough of it, he stops and pressures the chakra really hard. The, in a split of a second, he triggers it an uses shape manipulation and starts making a blade. When the blade is still in production, he turns towards the sensei's clone an they stand at mid range. He perfectly forms the blade and then controls it with his hand. He swings his hand really fast like he's holding a real blade in it. The powerful wind blade ends the clone's short life in less than few minutes.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Excellent. So how might you yourself defend against this?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

This is perfect for Lightning Release technique because it's jutsu are usually thin and the blade won't have any difficulty in cutting and defeating them.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Eh, no, not as an attack, but how to defend against it if it were used against you.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

It's the same with the defense, I actually meant on defense.
    When Raiton jutsu attacks you, the blade won't have any difficulty in defeating it for already said reasons.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

No, I meant...
    If your opponent used this move against you, how would you defend against it? I know you what mean by Lightning, but that's not what I'm asking for.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, if the use it against me... Sorry, sensei.

I would defend against it by using another sword made with Futon (e.x. the one that Danzo used against Sasuke, where he added Wind Release chakra to a kunai), or with a Katon blade because Wind is week to Fire. (if a fire blade exists o.O)

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    liar...

Naw, it doesn't, but yeah, you can use a sword to defend against this with the proper techs and some fire as well, but because this is high pressurized Wind, you need to plan ahead and aim well.
    (Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Alright. Once again, build up chakra inside your body. Let it build up in pressure, and when you release it from your body, release total control of your chakra and let the wind move just blast out of you. This is hard to control and very fast in speed, so I suggest you run away once you release this move. Like an explosion almost.