Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Re: [Wind Release] with Akihiko

*starts gathering his Futon chakra in his stomach*
    After a short time, he has a general amount of chakra needed to perfor A-rank techniques. But, this technique is kinda special and usual chakra gathering is not enough. He adds a bit more chakra to have a better percision in creating the pressure. Now, he finally stops because he thinks that he has enough. He starts building a pressure while the chakra is still in his abdomen. He concentrates the ppressure into a tiny, single spot, paralel to where his belly is. When he has the pressure ready, he severely, in a split of a second, releases the chakra towards his gullet and beyond. When the chakra gets to the end of his mouth, he uses shape manipulation and starts creating a blast of wind towards the sensei's clone. ue to the fact that he created an enormus and powerful pressure, he doesn't have the control ovet this blast. When the huge blast releases his mouth, he starts running away from it not to get caught. When the blast touches the clone, a huge explosion of wind ensues. he barely manages to save himself.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Perfect. Note the size and reach of this jutsu. Kind of destructive, and you may be pushed back as well. It was used by Kakuzu, by the way, and can easily destroy a good part of the battlefield.
    (Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Proceed to charge Wind into your fingertips and slice down to create a blade of wind that quickly turns into a huge hurricane, drawing in my clone into it.
    Tell me what happens to the poor guy.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

*starts charging up the chakra in the fingertips on both of his hands*
    He decides to to the technique with both of his hands, because he wants it to be stronger. When he thinks that he has enough chakra for this technique to be successfuly performed, he stops. Now, he feels every single part of the chakra in every single finger tip. He raises his hands with having the figers separated, high up in the air. Already while the fingers are still up in the air, he slowly starts releaseing the chakra fomr it and the he swings down with his hands. As he's doing that, he releases all of the chakraand severely uses shape manipulation and makes a single, small looking and thin wind stream coming out from every finger. As he swings, he tosses the wind streams towards the sensei's clone. While the treams are travelling, first he controls the ones that come from one hand to form into a bigger strem, same for both hands. And then, he controls the two streams and they form into a one big wind blade. He has a blade ready, when the streams get approximetly five meters away from him. At the peak, he claps with his hands, causing the blade to spread into an enormous hurricane going towards the clone. The hurricane simply destroys the clone and cuts it up in pieces. When I think better, it doesn't cuts it in pieces, because one touch with the wind hurricane, makes the clone dissapear.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

G_G
    (Fūton: Joushou Ryuu) – Wind Release: Rising Dragon
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user makes a giant hurricane using the blade of wind that then draws in the enemies into the hurricane, violently slashing them.

Do you know Rasengan yet?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately not.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Hm...well...
    Alright, moving on.
    Proceed to form the handseals of Rat → Rabbit → Dog, and then inhale air, building up Wind chakra.
    Then exhale in the form of several small blasts of Wind aimed in all directions.

How can this be utilized in battle, giving its expansive qualities and range?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm abstaining from the RP. I don't have time to give my full self in it because of school and I kind of lost the will for it and now, when it's not as fun as it used to be, there's no purpose in continuing it. All the stress that school gives me killed the fun in it. I'm planning a big return in the month of June.

Thank you for being a great sensei, and make sure you find someone else to take my spot!

Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456