Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nagato and itachi VS 5 current hokages

title says it all!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Re: nagato and itachi VS 5 current hokages

The only real offensive threat is Ōnoki, although even his omega-Jinton can like be deflected by the Yata Mirror or Deva Path, or absorbed by Preta Path. Outside of that, Itachi's v5 Susano'o with legendary items provides unbeatable protection and can sweep any Kages that come close while Nagato uses jutsu for long range devastation or uses Deva Path to pull them in so that Susano'o can more easily cut them up. Itachi can likewise double-up with Nagato to cast his genjutsu, and should he land Tsukuyomi, then he can control the Kages and even out the numbers.

Mangekyou Sharingan Kakashi Hatakeo's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wanna cheese burger

Are you serious or is this a joke? Itachi and nagato quite easily best the 5 kages probs mid difficulty

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    The only real threat is Ōnoki, although even his omega-Jinton can like be deflected by the Yata Mirror or Deva Path, or absorbed by Preta Path. Outside of that, Itachi's v5 Susano'o with legendary items can sweep any Kages that come close while Nagato uses jutsu for long range devastation or uses Deva Path to pull them in so that Susano'o can cut them up. Itachi can likewise double-up with casting genjutsu, and should he land Tsukuyomi, then he can control the Kages.
    I think you're overrating Itachi just a tad bit

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by Forbidden Technique View Post
    I think you're overrating Itachi just a tad bit
    In what aspect? Kabuto hyped his genjutsu to being able to control someone of Sage Kabuto's level, and Black Zetsu, who is composed of Madara, called Itachi's Susano'o invincible due to the legendary weapons that provide a perfect offense and defense. The best defense against that Susano'o is to run far away, but that doesn't do too much good when Nagato can use summons and long range attacks all day long, or use Bansho Tenin to pull them back.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi uses Amaterasu to burn a fire around them and Nagato Shinra Tensei them flying in all directions burning all. JK I don't know about this.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

In what aspect? Kabuto hyped his genjutsu to being able to control someone of Sage Kabuto's level, and Black Zetsu, who is composed of Madara, called Itachi's Susano'o invincible due to the legendary weapons that provide a perfect offense and defense. The best defense against that Susano'o is to run far away, but that doesn't do too much good when Nagato can use summons and long range attacks all day long, or use Bansho Tenin to pull them back.
    Well for one, Itachi lacks stamina, which is a major downfall.

Yes, Susanoo with Yata Mirror is a perfect defense, but it only defends against direct frontal attacks. Which leaves it vulnerable from directly on top, behind, and underneath. Please keep in mind this is 5 Kage level ninja were talking about. Gaara can sweep Itachi right out of his susanoo, Tsunade can break its bones, and even Onoki can potentially one shot it with Omega-Jinton. Yata can not defend against a series of attacks of this caliber coming from different directions.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

How is what I said a rejection of that weakness? (that only exists depending on the incarnation of Itachi, mind you.)

Yes, Susanoo with Yata Mirror is a perfect defense, but it only defends against direct frontal attacks. Which leaves it vulnerable from directly on top, behind, and underneath.
    You're contradicting yourself. A perfect defense is perfect. The databook used the term flawless. Black Zetsu used the term invincible. It's an ethereal item that has already been shown to change shape to a degree. It morphed into a semi-spherical barrier to block the explosions Sasuke released.

Gaara can sweep Itachi right out of his susanoo
    Based on what he did to Madara in his v2 Susano'o in a desert?

Tsunade can break its bones
    Based on her breaking Madara's v1 Susano'o?

and even Onoki can potentially one shot it with Omega-Jinton.
    I find that unlikely given the Yata Mirror's hype.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patron

Itachi solos

But in all seriousness the 5 kage are still too much. 1 on 1 the kage get disposed like trash but as a team (of 5) they can become very formidable

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Onoki,A and tsunade take nagato. Gaara and mei take itachi. Kages hgh diff

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is tricky but i say Nagato and Itachi mid diff. Kages have no counters for Tsukyomi or Bansho tennin. And i think only Onokim would be able to escape Chibaku Tensei, with his Jinton, but would still die.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    This is tricky but i say Nagato and Itachi mid diff. Kages have no counters for Tsukyomi or Bansho tennin. And i think only Onokim would be able to escape Chibaku Tensei, with his Jinton, but would still die.
    isnt tsukiyomi eye contact only?,and ther are 5 of them,basho tenin is for 1,also chibaku tense while is being destroyed by jinton,the other 4 can protect him. If anyone wins,it will be more than high diff

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

How is what I said a rejection of that weakness? (that only exists depending on the incarnation of Itachi, mind you.)
    Its going to be a dragged out battle. Itachi is outclassed by everybody on the battle field, stamina wise.

You're contradicting yourself. A perfect defense is perfect. The databook used the term flawless. Black Zetsu used the term invincible. It's an ethereal item that has already been shown to change shape to a degree. It morphed into a semi-spherical barrier to block the explosions Sasuke released.
    Not really. Gaaras defense is referred to as Absolute defense, meaning complete;perfect. We all know what Rock Lee did to this complete and perfect defense.

Based on what he did to Madara in his v2 Susano'o in a desert?
    OP didn't mention the location, but im assuming its the same location as the 5 Kage vs. Madara.

I find that unlikely given the Yata Mirror's hype.
    Its uncertain, but probable.

All i said is your overrating Itachi just a tad bit, as i don't think the match will go as easily and smoothly as you said, given the fact that these are the Gokage. But lets not continue, as i don't like discrediting my favorite character.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi deals with tsunade with Tskuyomi, and takes down mei with his finger genjutsu. Nagato can chibaku tensei A, Human path, removing Gaara's soul and summon the Gedo Mazo to take down Onoki. (genii9, my laptop froze before so i coulndt finish my earlier comment)

Last edited by Izuna Kakashi Senju; 11-02-2012 at 03:08 PM.

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    taco.

Yes, Susanoo with Yata Mirror is a perfect defense, but it only defends against direct frontal attacks. Which leaves it vulnerable from directly on top, behind, and underneath. Please keep in mind this is 5 Kage level ninja were talking about. Gaara can sweep Itachi right out of his susanoo, Tsunade can break its bones, and even Onoki can potentially one shot it with Omega-Jinton. Yata can not defend against a series of attacks of this caliber coming from different directions.
    Are you crazy, Itachi has amazing stamina, he lasted really long blind and weak because of how sick he was still fighting
    Sasuke like that, Sasuke was prepared and healthy and Sasuke still was getting slapped up.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Izuna Kakashi Senju View Post
    Itachi deals with tsunade with Tskuyomi, and takes down mei with his finger genjutsu. Nagato can chibaku tensei A, Human path, removing Gaara's soul and summon the Gedo Mazo to take down Onoki. (genii9, my laptop froze before so i coulndt finish my earlier comment)
    oh no probs.
    However,this is a 5 on 2,not one on one each. Thekages will use combo moves.gaara/onoki are the best to take on itachi,however,onoki is needed for nagato,so gaara will have to do it,comon,finger gen on mei,really?,naruto was breaking out of that. Gaara and mei could beat itachi with mid diff,itachi's stamina is far too small to compete like this,mei could use hidden mist tech,while gaara secretely uses sand to pull him out,and then larva on his face,itachi wont be able to handle 2 at a time,when one is in front while the other is out back,or attacking frm 2 different angles,his specialty is 1 on 1.

Nagato would face onoki A tsunade. Human path isnt useful here,as another could break the person out,also tsunade (as i sadly admit) would really knock nagato's head off if he tried a cqc bout with her,she is much stronger than asura,and would easily break the grip,her hits would be fatal,onoki would fl above,using rock golems from the ground,to aid them,A would also help in taking on nagato,his ct wold be quickly taken down by jinton before it can start doing any more damage,ST wouldnt hurt either tsunade or A,and onoki is in the air,preta path is useless against tsunade,so if nagat tries to use it to take jinton,tsunade and A would gang up on him,however he can uses several paths at once,so he can repel them. Gaara and mei would have been done and would aid the others,gaara's normal sand ppsseses no chakra to take,so he can constantly attack nagato,mei could use hidden mist to further blind nagato,while gaara deals with the 3 headed dog,and mei handles the rest with her larva. Though a hard battle, i'd say kages high diff.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy View Post
    Are you crazy, Itachi has amazing stamina, he lasted really long blind and weak because of how sick he was still fighting
    Sasuke like that, Sasuke was prepared and healthy and Sasuke still was getting slapped up.
    No I am not crazy. A 2.5 in stamina in the Databook, is very short of amazing. He is being placed in a match up consisting of some of the most durable Shinobi in the series.

Also, hee couldn't hold his trump card, susanoo, for very long. Which he is going to need while facing the Gokage.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Itachi actually doesn't have terrible stamina. People just go "lol 2.5" when he was sick without paying attention to the fact that Kishimoto had Itachi outlast Sasuke, who outlasted Deidara, who has better stamina than many of the Kages. Itachi, when not sick, was also able to use Tsukuyomi without any effort at thirteen years old. His natural stamina is very good. And Susano'o is the easiest of the three techniques for Itachi to use, because it's pay as you go. Yeah, he could only hold it for a few minutes against Sasuke, but that was because he'd already used loads of techniques and sealing jutsu that day.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Itachi actually doesn't have terrible stamina. People just go "lol 2.5" when he was sick without paying attention to the fact that Kishimoto had Itachi outlast Sasuke, who outlasted Deidara, who has better stamina than many of the Kages. Itachi, when not sick, was also able to use Tsukuyomi without any effort at thirteen years old. His natural stamina is very good. And Susano'o is the easiest of the three techniques for Itachi to use, because it's pay as you go. Yeah, he could only hold it for a few minutes against Sasuke, but that was because he'd already used loads of techniques and sealing jutsu that day.
    If that was an indirect response to me... I never said his stamina was terrible, but it surely isn't amazing. I'm simply saying he will get outlasted while facing the 5 Kage, in the diseased state we have seen him in.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----

Team 1.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

am i the only one who thinks that the 5kages takes this .... i mean come on two kage level shinobis against the best medic alive and another 4kage level shinobis, i don't think nagato and itachi can handle this ..... the 5 kages are not weak, they are way too much

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by JIRAIYA perv View Post
    am i the only one who thinks that the 5kages takes this .... i mean come on two kage level shinobis against the best medic alive and another 4kage level shinobis, i don't think nagato and itachi can handle this ..... the 5 kages are not weak, they are way too much
    I'm with ya. I think the Kage win by a very small margin, however. I'd say they win 6/10 times.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

I'm with ya. I think the Kage win by a very small margin, however. I'd say they win 6/10 times.
    nahh i would say 9/10

raikage : fastest shinobi alive.

tsunade : the best medic alive.

onooki : most experienced in this matchup.

mei : the hottest

gara : m ......

NAGATO maybe the biggest monster here but sorry he can't handle the 5kages not even with itachi on his side .... people keep talking as if the 5kages are gona just stand there while nagato and itachi make their move :sy: its true that itachi and nagato are intelligent and strong but so are the 5kages, itachi and nagato are outnumbered

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

5 kages win,no way itachi and nagato beat them.