Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2010
    Jana is love. Jana is life.

Grand RP Tournament

Introduction
    I've been blessed by the higher ups, and have been allowed to organize a full RP tournament. It will include great prizes and great battles! The Tournament will include the double elimination system, so everyone have to be beaten twice, before being eliminated from the tournament. Battle rules, prizes and judges will be listed below. To participate in the tournament you must fit certain requirements, which can be found here: http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...61#post8015361

Tournament Battle Rules

-Rei's R&R
    -Killing and Stealing: Allowed
    -CJs: Allowed
    -CEs: Allowed
    -Range: Mid-range
    -Terrain: Plain field without a water source.
    -Each fight needs to finish in 7 days, upon which they'll be closed and graded by RP mods
    -Arguments are to be done exclusively through VM (not PM or MSN). Moderators opinions can only be asked twice per match. If a member needs to ask for a moderators input, he/she must do so through Gobi Gobletsson, and not directly to the Moderators.

The prize pool will be the following
    Main Prizes:
    -Restricted Battle Test Requiring Bio
    -7SM Sword, the Goddess of Fire or the Goddess of Wind or the Goddess of Water
    -Sound Release

Secondary Prizes:
    -2x Curse Mark
    -2x Sage Mode
    -2X Fuuinjutsu permission
    -4x Weight Trainings

The top 8 members will all get prizes, using the order bellow
    1st Place:
    -1st Pick from Prize Pool
    -Award
    -15000 Kumi
    -1 Main Prize + 3 Secondary Prizes

2nd Place:
    -2nd Pick from Prize Pool
    -10000 Kumi
    -1 Main Prize + 2 Secondary Prizes

3rd Place:
    -3rd Pick from Prize Pool
    -7500 Kumi
    -1 Main Prize + 1 Secondary Prize

4th to 8th Place:
    -Pick in order from the remaining prize Pool
    -2500 Kumi
    -1 Secondary Prize

Additional Prizes:
    -In play will be also up to 6 training spots for NB Genjutsu, which will be hand picked by Emperor and Scorps by evaluating the use of Genjutsu during the tournament, 2 of which up to Master Level

Judges
    Riku & Passion

Additional notes
    This thread is not to be posted in, by any other than me, and the judges!(Untill further notice) This thread will solely be used to post the brackets within.(For now)

Also, CM, Sound, 7SM Sword, SM and weights all are bound by the normal rules, thus if you want to pick them, you need an biography which is capable of having said ability(ies). Regarding the biography permission, pertains only the ones that are not on a hold nor banned. Kyuubi can’t be choosen.

Last edited by Passion; 10-19-2012 at 01:14 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010

Re: Grand RP Tournament

And so the brackets have been made. As said, the tournament is a double elimination one, so theres a winner's bracket and a loser's bracket. Once somebody gets defeated they will descend into the loser's bracket, whereafter being defeated in the loser's bracket will be complete elimination from the tournament.

All the participants were shuffled so who became against who is completely random. The one whose to make the thread, is the upper one in the fight. Meaning that for example, The Pervy Sage is to make the thread inbetween him and Zero. Hazama is to make the thread inbetween him and ~Korra~, and so on.

The rules can be found in the post above, and the one whom to make the first move, is entirely up to the thread maker. Best of luck!

P.S, fights have to be done within the ''Battle Tests'' section. Also the thread will need a proper title such as ''[Grand RP Tournament, Fight X] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'', obviously instead of dummy 1 or dummy 2, insert your name and your opponent. And for the ''X'' insert the letter standing before your fight in the picture. ~_~

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 08-24-2012 at 05:48 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010

Let the 2nd Rounds begin!

My previous post have been updated, and will be done so continuesly. So you can see who to fight and who makes the thread. I will however say, that for the next week, don't make the threads before I have made my post, as there can happen changes. Such as alot of participants have been switched out this week(Obviously this won't happen in the 2nd rounds and forth.).

For the loser bracket's thread names, such as this; ''[Grand RP Tournament, X VS Y Losers] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' will suffice.Or just ''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R1] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R1, Round 1 or 1st Round.

And if Round 1, confuses you. It's because it's the first rounds of the loser's bracket. ~_~

Best of Luck!

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 09-01-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Status
    Oct 2010

Let the 3rd Rounds begin!

As said in my previous post, the bracket picture is up to date. However before you go make your threads, a new rule will be included, to avoid battles only being one move, or two for that matter. So 2 days will be the reply limit, meaning that once your opponent reply, you have 2 days to reply, being 48 hours.

Once you have read that, you can go make your threads. Remember to name the threads proberly.

For the winner bracket
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, Fight X] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'', obviously instead of dummy 1 or dummy 2, insert your name and your opponent. And for the ''X'' insert the letter standing before your fight in the picture.

For the loser bracket
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R2] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R2 = Round 2.
    And if Round 2, confuses you. It's because it's the 2nd rounds of the loser's bracket.

If any questions, VM me.

Status
    Oct 2010

Let the 4th Rounds begin!

Everything is up to date.

For the winners bracket
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, Fight X] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'', obviously instead of dummy 1 or dummy 2, insert your name and your opponent. And for the ''X'' insert the letter standing before your fight in the picture.

For the loser bracket
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R3] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R3 = Round 3.
    And if Round 3, confuses you. It's because it's the 3rd rounds of the loser's bracket.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

EDIT: Main prize list suffered a minor edit. Now, instead of only the Goddess of Fire, the prize is the ability to pick either the Goddess of Fire, the Goddess of Water or the Goddess of Wind.

Status
    Oct 2010

Congratulations to those whom have made it to the semi-final so far. However before we can continue with you(Winner bracket folks.), we will have to have the loser bracket catch up. So this week and untill the loser bracket makes its way to the semi-final as well, you have time to prepare for your battle.

Let the 4th Rounds for the loser bracket begin.

For the losers bracket.
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R4] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R4 = Round 4.
    And if Round 4, confuses you. It's because it's the 4th rounds of the loser's bracket.

Status
    Oct 2010

Let the 5th Rounds for the loser bracket begin.

For the losers bracket.

''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R5] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R5 = Round 5.
    And if Round 5, confuses you. It's because it's the 5th rounds of the loser's bracket.

Status
    Oct 2010

Let the 6th Rounds for the loser bracket begin.

For the losers bracket.

''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R6] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R6 = Round 6.
    And if Round 6, confuses you. It's because it's the 6th rounds of the loser's bracket.

Status
    Oct 2010

Sorry for the delay, there was some miss-communcation inbetween the judges and me, which just got sorted out. We got a couple of new judges being Riku, & le Passion. Thanks to Scorps & le Emperor for being judges so far, highly appriecated.

Putting that aside, we have come to the semi-finals for the loser(Not entirely) and the winner brackets! Whoohooo! You know the drill, the upper one makes the thread.

Regarding thread names,

Winner bracket

Loser bracket
    ''[Grand RP Tournament, LB, R7] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2'' LB meaning loser's bracket, and R7 = Round 7.
    And if Round 7, confuses you. It's because it's the 7th rounds of the loser's bracket.

Status
    Oct 2010

O'right, sorry for the delay. Which won't happen again, hopefully. Nonetheless, they next fight will more or less be treated as the final, as Mugi have decided to forfeit from the Tournament. So whomever the next winner may be, will automatically win the final, and get first place! The one whom will be loosing this upcoming match, will be moved down on third place.

Nonetheless, so instead of calling the thread LB, R9 herp derp, let's spice it up! And call it ''[Grand RP Tournament, Finals] Dummy 1 vs Dummy 2''

As always, replace the ''dummy X'' with your own names. <.<

Let the battle begin!

Status
    Oct 2010

Huzzah! And so the last fight of the first, Grand RP Tournament have ended! Before I go declare the winners I did like to say thank you, for whom participated. And a special thank thanks goes to whom allowed me to organise the tournament, & to the earlier & current judges, and those whom gave their input if asked by the judges. I salute you.

Shinobis gathered from all over the world, to participate in the Grand RP Tournament with the faith & hope to become the very best, achieve great prizes & to fight some of the strongest shinobis out there. And sweat, tears & blood have been shed, mighty battles have been fought, however yet only one man stands above them all - The champion of the first Grand RP Tournament... ZERO KELVIN! Congratulations!

Prize winners:
    1st Place: Zero Kelvin
    2nd Place:Mugiwara
    3rd Place: McRazor
    -
    4th Place: Dante..
    5th Place: Kerrah
    6th Place: House
    7th Place: Igneel
    8th Place: Asskickulator

To claim your prizes post(In this thread) in following order as shown above, stating which prizes you did like to claim from the prize pool. Which means Zero goes first, then Mugi, then Razor and so on.

Last edited by Gobi Gobletsson; 11-23-2012 at 06:00 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

I can only have Curse Mark, so I'll take one of those. Seeing as there are two of those, and I know Zero got Curse Mark on one of his bios, me choosing 1 before he does shouldn't be a problem

Status
    Let My Own Lack of a Voice Be
    Heard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    I can only have Curse Mark, so I'll take one of those. Seeing as there are two of those, and I know Zero got Curse Mark on one of his bios, me choosing 1 before he does shouldn't be a problem
    And you've pretty much won the tournament. Fair's fair.
    Sorry for taking so long, guys; I've been discussing some stuff with Scorps and Gobi.

I'll be taking Sound as my Main Prize (stereotypical, I know).
    If you could add a Curse Mark to that, I'll be fine.

EDIT: oh, eh, one pair of weights, please? o.oZero is fresh and young.

Last edited by Zero Kelvin; 11-23-2012 at 09:51 PM.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Zero you still have the ability to get weight training. You get 1 main prize + 3 secondary ones. Scorps is tired and old.

Mugi, you don't want anything else? You can also add one more secondary prize as you get 2 and you only choose one.

And, because i did say this, congrats to all! ^^

Last edited by Scorps; 11-23-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Retired. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Zero you still have the ability to get weight training. You get 1 main prize + 3 secondary ones. Scorps is tired and old.

Mugi, you don't want anything else? You can also add one more secondary prize as you get 2 and you only choose one.

And, because i did say this, congrats to all! ^^
    Main Prizes:
    -Restricted Battle Test Requiring Bio (Don't want to change any of my bios)
    -7SM Sword, the Goddess of Fire or the Goddess of Wind or the Goddess of Water (Already have a sword on my Mugen bio, and I can't have one on Luffy beacuse its a Kaguya bio)
    -Sound Release (Already have Sound)

Secondary Prizes:
    -2x Curse Mark (Already have Curse Mark on Luffy, so I can only get 1 for Mugen)
    -2x Sage Mode (Can't have Sage mode because KG/EIG)
    -2X Fuuinjutsu permission (Already have Fuuinjutsu)
    -4x Weight Trainings (Already training Weights on Mugen, can't have Weights on Luffy because Kaguya. )

So yeah, the only thing I can have is 1 Curse Mark

Also, thank you :D

@Zero: You did great, you'd probably have a good chance of defeating me in the grand final.

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Meh...again, I'm tired...dammit... guess its time to go to bed.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Oh jóia, anda cá ao ourives!
    - OMG I HADN'T SEEN THIS LOL

I can take one of Mugi's prizes

Status
    Aug 2010
    Come back Antonio!

Quote Originally Posted by Lili-Chwan View Post
    I can take one of Mugi's prizes
    No, that's mine. :3

I chose Goddess of Water and Fuuinjutsu.

EDIT: And 7,5k kumi to my account on Hawaii. Now!

Last edited by McRazor; 11-24-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

I choose the restricted battle test requiring biography prize and Sage Mode as a secondary prize. ^^

Last edited by Ryūjin; 11-24-2012 at 12:24 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

And I'll choose the Sage Mode prize. :3

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Just to help people out on what is still available:

Main Prizes:
    -Restricted Battle Test Requiring Bio Dante - MS Kakashi
    -7SM Sword, the Goddess of Fire or the Goddess of Wind or the Goddess of Water McRazor
    -Sound Release Zero Kelvin

Secondary Prizes:
    -2x Curse Mark Mugiwara, Zero
    -2x Sage Mode Kerrah and Dante
    -2X Fuuinjutsu permission McRazor, 1 Left
    -4x Weight Trainings

I remind people that since the winner got a bit shifted and some of them couldn't receive the prizes, there are prizes being leftover. Mainly 1 CM, 1 Fuuin Permission and 4 Weight Trainings.

Regarding NB Gen, I'll annouce the chosen ones when all the prizes are picked. ^^

Last edited by Scorps; 11-24-2012 at 04:24 PM.

Status
    Oct 2010

Due House's inactivty, we will skip him. So Igneel go ahead and choose, followed by Asskickulator. House can pick from the leftovers once he returns.

Status
    Mar 2011
    W.R.A.T.H

I pick Fuuinjutsu.

Since kumi system is no more,can we get post counts ?

Status
    Aug 2009
    I miss my V award..

Thanks for everybody who worked to make this tournament happen, You're awesome guys! Thank you for giving us the time and effort :D

I will take the weights training since as it seems, its the only thing left for me to choose O.o

Last edited by Seblax; 11-25-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»