Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

[Rain Test] - Gaara

Greetings, Gaara

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

• -Rei's R&R
    • -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    • -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    • -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    • -I will be using all 5 elements and nin/tai/gen

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

• I'll be using my Fourth Raikage biography
    • Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area
    • State your biography and I will begin.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Re: [Rain Test] - Gaara

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

That's your big entrance?
    Also I'll be rping as young Ay, before he was Raikage.

"Not sure I know you, you must be of a different village.."

Ay looks up and down the opponent standing in front of him - judging his prowess. Not as impressive as he'd hope but perhaps as time goes he'll gain respect for this shinobi. In a quick row of seals followed by slamming his hands on the ground, Ay releases a large amount of lightning chakra throughout the ground that quickly forms into a large bolt that rips the very fabric of the ground itself - it travels towards you at great speeds naturally.

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Following the lightning bolt through the ground, Ay quickly summons a large earth id high above you that drops quickly, with you being at the center of the falling lid.

Doton: Otoshibuta | Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
    That's your big entrance?
    Also I'll be rping as young Ay, before he was Raikage.

"Not sure I know you, you must be of a different village.."

Ay looks up and down the opponent standing in front of him - judging his prowess. Not as impressive as he'd hope but perhaps as time goes he'll gain respect for this shinobi. In a quick row of seals followed by slamming his hands on the ground, Ay releases a large amount of lightning chakra throughout the ground that quickly forms into a large bolt that rips the very fabric of the ground itself - it travels towards you at great speeds naturally.

Raiton: Ikazuchi Hakai | Lightning Release: Lightning Destruction
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After performing a small sequence of hand seals the user will place their hand on the ground converting their chakra in to lightning. The user then sends an enormous bolt of electricity that cuts through the ground in the direction of the enemy. The shape of the bolt is a triangular with the base in the direction of the user and the tip headed towards the target. It causes devastating destruction on its way and generates enough heat and power to destroy whatever it comes into contact with.

Following the lightning bolt through the ground, Ay quickly summons a large earth id high above you that drops quickly, with you being at the center of the falling lid.

Doton: Otoshibuta | Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Range: Short-Long
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.
    Ill be RPing as the aizen as a scholar, if you read my bio he worked under minato before going A-wol <_>. He is wearing standard konoha jounin attire and a katana on his side.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Aizen: I am...Sosuke aizen... lieutenant under namizake minato...you must be Ay, son of the third raikage >_>

Aizen was following you and your movements, noting your hand-seals. Aizen remained calm and still and spreads his feet shoulder width apart. As the lightning races towards me, i swing my right hand in a linear direction, overflowing wind chakra to my hand as i swing it, releasing out multiple blades of air that are released and flies fowards in the shape of a crescent. The wind blade slices straight through the lightning bolt and continues towards you.

(Futon: Shinkūzan no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Vacuum Slash technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, emerging to a single scythe of sharp air. The scythe was powerful enough to stop Susanno's movements, but wasn't able to break trough its defence.

After releasing the wind blade, a wild shadow appears. I look up and notice a giant thingy coming down. I simply preform 2 hand-seals and snap my fingers and create many air currents that collide to create whirling whirlwinds of slicing wind that goes upwards and slashes the boar shaped lid, with enough power to slice down many trees in a forest. This technique cuts and slices the lid until it is nothing more than little pieces and rumble.

(Fūton: Dai Kamaitachi) - Wind Style: Great Cutting Whirlwind
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: A bigger version of the cutting whirlwind.

Aizen then grabs the hilt of the blade with his right hand and begins walking towards Ay, staying calm and collective the entire time knowing the full power and potential of the man in front of me but doesn't mind, not...one...bit...(Aizen is uber cocky)

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

"Minato was a foolish man.."
    As the air blade cuts my ground lightning bolt, right after the lid is summoned. I quickly glance at the situation, seeing the lid drop and the weakened wind gives me an idea. Ay quickly lets out from his mouth a fireball that finishes the weak wind and continues towards you. Then following the fireball, Ay begins to dash to his right, your left at high speeds. with throwing multiple shuriken at your left side while the fireball heads towards your front. He then preforms one handseal to create a 1000 of shuriken 0--0

Katon: Gōka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

"Minato was a foolish man.."
    As the air blade cuts my ground lightning bolt, right after the lid is summoned. I quickly glance at the situation, seeing the lid drop and the weakened wind gives me an idea. Ay quickly lets out from his mouth a fireball that finishes the weak wind and continues towards you. Then following the fireball, Ay begins to dash to his right, your left at high speeds. with throwing multiple shuriken at your left side while the fireball heads towards your front. He then preforms one handseal to create a 1000 of shuriken 0--0

Katon: Gōka no Jutsu | Fire Release: Hellfire Technique

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu | Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
    Description: The user creates a thousand shadow clones from one shuriken after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger, striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal.

As im walking, i notice the fireball heading towards, i begin picking up the pace in a slow jog and take my hand off of my blade's hilt in my right hand. I, whilst jogging preform the ram hand-seal and release out a gargatous amount of water from my mouth onto the ground which due to water pressure shoots me upwards, cuasing waves to cascade down and fill the entire terrain. The wall of shuriken gets drowned out and no matter what the fluid friction would prevent it from moving towards me. The now weakened fire gets extinguished by the large amount of water and ride a cascading wave towards you and grab onto my blade with my right hand and take a single handed lower guard stance and riding the wave towards you.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

"No, he teleported away like a baby back b!tch!"

As you create the large amount of water to stop my attacks, Ay watches you rise up and begin to rise the wave towards him. Ay quickly drops the ground 20 meters in the path of your wave - your wave hits that hole and due to you being in the front riding plus the effect of the sheer momentum you slam forward into the hole with all the water pouring in. This leaves you in the hole filled with water - a bit over filled however Ay then sends an electrical charge throughout the ground into the hole with the water shocking everything..

Doton: Chidōkaku | Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage | Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Last edited by Coyote; 11-03-2012 at 02:46 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

"No, he teleported away like a baby back b!tch!"

As you create the large amount of water to stop my attacks, Ay watches you rise up and begin to rise the wave towards him. Ay quickly drops the ground 20 meters in the path of your wave - your wave hits that hole and due to you being in the front riding plus the effect of the sheer momentum you slam forward into the hole with all the water pouring in. This leaves you in the hole filled with water - a bit over filled however Ay then sends an electrical charge throughout the ground into the hole with the water shocking everything..

Doton: Chidōkaku | Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage | Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Whiletrolling dirty riding the water wave, i notice the opening in the earth being created. I simply reshape a portion of the water im riding on shapes itself into a average sized phoenix. I manipulate it to fly and move downward at an angle while im on its back. While im flying towards you, i swing my sword from so i am no longer in my opening stance, but my blade brought up vertical directly in front of my face with my fingers facing my face, issuing a challenge and swung back down to my opening stance. If not defended the water pheonix slams right into your chest.

(Suiton: Mizu fenikkusu) - Water Style: Water Phoenix
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a phoenix shaped made up of water. The user can then send the phoenix at the enemy or use it to defend against attacks. The phoenix is as big as the hawk Sasuke summoned during the fight with Danzo.
    Note: Can only block ninja tools and up to B rank fire.
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Johninto Uchiha~
    Note: Can only be used 3 times a battle.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

Uhh. Not sure on that but wtf do I know >.<

As my hole is created and you're moving very fast on your wave - Ay watches you use your god-like speed to change that massive body of water into a phoenix and ride on its head. Ay quickly releases his lightning chakra around him creating a vortex that surrounds him - it forms into a dragoons head - which is sent forward moving very quickly and strikes the Phoenix just below the head, so not at you. The power of the vortex has two effects. Stopping the phoenix but also shocking the water extremely in which you're standing on. Due to how close you should be to me - the vortex would hit the phoenix in almost no time, this pretty much gives you no chance to block it.

Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki | Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

"I'm not the Raikage's son for nothing!"

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Uhh. Not sure on that but wtf do I know >.<

As my hole is created and you're moving very fast on your wave - Ay watches you use your god-like speed to change that massive body of water into a phoenix and ride on its head. Ay quickly releases his lightning chakra around him creating a vortex that surrounds him - it forms into a dragoons head - which is sent forward moving very quickly and strikes the Phoenix just below the head, so not at you. The power of the vortex has two effects. Stopping the phoenix but also shocking the water extremely in which you're standing on. Due to how close you should be to me - the vortex would hit the phoenix in almost no time, this pretty much gives you no chance to block it.

Raiton: Rairyu no Tatsumaki | Lightning Release: Thunder Dragon Tornado
    Range: Short/Mid
    Description: The user forms a whirling vortex of wind and electricity around themselves. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon’s head and will cover the area in front of them. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

"I'm not the Raikage's son for nothing!"
    Dunno either, just doing random stuff o^o. This move prob wont work, just doing random stuff >_>

As im flying towards you, i notice a vortex forming around you and taking shape into a dragon, i quickly swing my arms and turn into a blast of slicing wind, using it to disappear off the bird right before it touches it and moves in as wind in arc position towards your right. As wind i pass right by you as slicing wind and deal cuts and slices all over your body. I reform to your left side with my blade still in my hand, I then thrust the blade forward into the centre of your stomach.

(Suraisu Kaze) - Slicing wind
    Type: Attack/supplentry
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage Points: 45
    Description: The user will stand like the picture shown below. Then the user will be begin to swing his front arm around in a slicing motion, but as they do, the users body will change to a blast of wind (in the same way suigetsu can replace his body with water) sending them selves at great speed as a slicing wind at the opponent. Though this leaves the user vulnerable to fire attacks if the opponent can see the user. This can also be used in avoiding attacks. The user can reform at any point. But if they dont, they become a slicing blade of wind and reform to their normal selves with their hand up in the air like they just slice the opponent across the chest, which they will have done in there wind form.

Note: Only doujutsu can see the wind.
    Note: The user takes double damage in wind state from fire attacks
    Note: Can he heard by sound users, can only be heard by non sound ninja when the battle field is near silent
    Note: Only be used twice
    Note: Cant use fire jutsu in same turn due to the concentration of wind chakra.

Aizen: Show me the lightning armor

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

I don't think you can handle that type of power..
    As my thunder dragon hits the water phoenix, Ay notices you drift away as if you've became the wind. Ay suddenly a wind onto him that seems to be abnormal. As the wind is hitting him, Ay releases a burst of fire throughout his body- erupting fire that surrounds him like skin. Happening as the wind is slicing him thus since the wind is you - deals great damage. As the wind seems to stop, Ay seems your reform to the left of him fallen on the ground due to damage.

Katon: Kasai Sukin | Fire Style: Fire Skin

Type: Defence
    Range:short
    Chakra:30
    Damage:60
    Description:After the user performs a single handseal he channels his entire body with katon chakra and,the user coats himself with the katon chakra making him impervious to all katon jutsu's of A-rank and below
    Note:
    can only be taught by igneel
    can only be used 2 times in battle

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Gets burnt real bad and taken too much damage and lays on the ground near dead.

Aizen: Forgive me...Minato-sama...i have failed X_X

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back.

lol I'll submit it

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil

This is not considered a test, 1 move per turn?

do three more moves, with 3 full techniques, if you want me to grade it right now it'll be a fail, you both need to take this seriously, i'm not like Dan you know.