Page 6 of 6 « First ... 23456
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Re: katon with Akihiko sensei

Make sure that your opponent doesn't sense or notice this move creeping up on them.
    (Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

By the way, in fights, this is a great jutsu to start out with if you start long range.
    Now, proceed to form fire chakra in your chest and then spit it out in a stream of fire, not unlike the first one. Even though you don't know Fuuton yet, what might happen if you add it to this jutsu?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

I actually know up to C Rank Fuuton as of now, and adding fuuton will increase the strength of the jutsu and make it go further. Also, it may make the jutsu lose it's form and turn it into a maelstrom or storm like form\

-Having said that, I face your clone then after gathering up my fire chakra, I release it in a form of a stream.-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Where did you aim it?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Sorry about that bro,

- I try again by collecting fire chakra in my chest, then aiming at the head of your clone, I spew out a flamethrower that starts burning the head of your clone downwards, burning everything-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

._.
    (Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Next one...
    Please proceed to create a fireball in the same way you've done before. However, focus your chakra into the middle of this fireball to give it an explosive nature.
    Then, proceed to send it directly at my clone, exploding on impact. Describe the impact it has on the surrounding battlefield.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Yes Sensei,
    - I focus my fire chakra into my chest preparing a fireball in which I am used to doing. But unlike before, I channel the majority of my chakra into the center of it to ensure that there would be an explosion from the fireball making contact with my opponent. I take aim at your clone about 7 meters away aiming directly at his torso, then as I release it with a force with an exhale and it hits your clone, the fireball explodes out in all directions destroying the trees around it. As the smoke disappears, I can see the crater that it leaves 10 meters in diameters.-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Well done.
    (Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Now, what do you know of summoning scrolls and their uses? Not just in summoning animals.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Scrolls contain messages or sealing inscriptions, summoning scrolls can summon weapons, or to seal techs like when Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Hm. Simple and good response. Alright, well, summoning scrolls are usually instantaneous (though the time of unfurling takes up a bit of the time frame) and they require the user to charge their chakra through it to release what was stored in it before. There may be symbols on it, etc, but they also the user to manipulate their chakra in a more easier way on other circumstances.
    So, let's try that.
    Proceed to unfurl this scroll while charging fire chakra into it and then form a dragon that will come out and soar directly at my clone.
    Once it hits him, it would explode on impact. Describe the effects.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

- I unfurl the scroll that you give to me and place it on the ground in front of me. Then, I grasp both ends channeling my chakra into it. I can feel the temperature of the scroll rising giving off smoke as a small ember begins to spark. Taking this as a good sign, I channel even more chakra into the scroll causing it to create a large flame as a fire dragon starts to emerge from it. Then, as it fully emerges, it flies towards your clone at a fast speed and the intensity of the heat carves a path on the earth it flew past and the trees around it. As it hits your clone, the dragon immediately explodes causing the heat to burn your clone and sending him flying backwards as the smoke of the fire surrounds me.-

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Very good, but you forgot to look at the size of the dragon.
    Since you are able to control it, it can go anywhere on the battlefield and can also potentially block your enemy's vision. As said, it can also be used as a defense mechanism against Wind attacks, as the dragon can basically "eat up" the wind and grow stronger.
    (Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

Now, much like the concept earlier, take this scroll once more and manipulate your fire chakra so that a tiger is released from it, running towards my clone and attaching on it. (<- Purpose of this.)
    Then, proceed to cause it to explode, causing massive damage as it does so. Describe the impact it has on the clone and the battlefield.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

I take your scroll and I channel my fire chakra into the scroll causing it to heat up and a spark to once again form. But unlike before, I can hear the growling of a tiger as a tiger of fire starts to form from inside the scroll starting off very small but as it emerges , increasing in size to about a regular mans size. It then rushes towards your clone burning the ground wherever it's paws touch. Then as it reaches your clone, it leaps up into the air and latches by its mouth to your clones shoulder inflicting a piercing wound and a burn. Then, it suddenly explodes creating a large puff of smoke and a crater about 15 meters in diameter.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    ホントの自分

Good.
    (Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Much like the massive fire jutsus earlier, this next one also plays on a similar concept.
    Proceed to build up fire in your chest and then release it in a massive storm before you so that it acts as a defensive/offensive wall at the same time.

What can this be used for?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

- I conjured up my fire chakra in to my chest, as I releases it, I release it in a strong exhale making a large flame as I turn my head making the flames spread like a wall. It spreads in a horizontal direction and vertically covering a very large area and at the same time, rising very high covering me from your clones line of sit and as it continues to spread, it's very difficult to avoid.-

This can be used to attack a large group of people or defend yourself from a big attack or just to hide from your enemy.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?

When you say hide from your enemy, they would be able to deduce where you are. For the fire wall to keep moving forward you have to keep releasing fire from you mouth to fuel and push it forward.

If you had a team mate or clone, you could indeed set up a follow through attack without the targets knowledge.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Oh, so in order for the fire to spread, I must still put in more chakra... I understand now.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent xD

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

This next one is another of Madara's jutsu, similar in ferocity and size. I want you to gather a massive amount of fire chakra and release an extremely powerful stream of fire to strike my clone over there in the distance.

With these last two techniques, their size is immense and would be unexpected. Describe the impact a jutsu of this scale has on your opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

-I gather all of the fire chakra that I can conjure up into my chest, then I release it all in one breath in a form of a huge stream of fire so strong that it carves a large path around incinerating everything in it's path and leaving scorch marks. As it reaches your clone, it completely incinerates him leaving no trace whatsoever.-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice!

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

With these last two techniques you performed, their size is immense and would be unexpected. Describe the impact a jutsu of this scale has on your opponent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Very nice!

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

With these last two techniques you performed, their size is immense and would be unexpected. Describe the impact a jutsu of this scale has on your opponent.

Well first off it would scare the holy hell out of them. After that, as it is of such a large scale, it is very very difficult to avoid and counter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed it is scary, so it may take an extra moment to react properly.

It would also force them to counter it instead of evading somehow.

Anyway, when you have ninjutsu training I don't mind teaching you the last couple of jutsu you can't learn right now. For the moment we are done. ^^

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    "

Thanks a lot Luke, :D

Status
    Post Thanks / Like