Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Thunderbolt gets trained in genjutsu by Yusuke.

I sit here waiting for sensei to arrive before he does i channel my chakra around my body and focus it on my feet and use it to walk on trees and kill time while i shall await him.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Thunder bolt Gets trained in Taijutsu By Yusuke

Alright then. Tell me everything you know about genjutsu. Everything. (People, techniques, usage, how it works, etc) O___O

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Re: Thunder bolt Gets trained in Taijutsu By Yusuke

Quote Originally Posted by -Yusuke- View Post
    Alright then. Tell me everything you know about genjutsu. Everything. (People, techniques, usage, how it works, etc) O___O

Genjutsu like ninjutsu and taijutsu are jutsu which utilize chakra and is essential for it to be carried out.However the main difference is that genjutsu are illusions which manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses.Genjutsu users are itachi,sasuke and kakashi and jiraiya.Those with sharingan a dojutsu kekkei genkai who are the uchiha clan can cast eye genjutsu whit the use of thier eye such techniques include izanagi,tskyonomi.It can be broken or stopped through pain such as striking your leg with kunai etc or through some one who knock you out through thier own chakra input as said by jiraiya in the kazekage rescue arc.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Thunderbolt gets trained in genjutsu by Yusuke.

Alright, good enough for me.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Channel your chakra into the mind of my shadow clone and mold it in his mind. Manipulate his mind to think that the grass on the ground are as tall enough to reach up to chest.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Alright, good enough for me.

(Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
    Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
    Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

Channel your chakra into the mind of my shadow clone and mold it in his mind. Manipulate his mind to think that the grass on the ground are as tall enough to reach up to chest.

I start by channeling my chakra across my body and distributing it to all my body parts i then focus the chakra which i channeled into the mind of your clone and manipulate and mold and form it in his mind,I manipulate his mind into thinking that the grass on the ground are as tall enough to reach up to his chest.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively

Perform the five required hanseals and insert your chakra into my mind. Manipulate my thoughts to make it seem as if you have dissolved in a shower of cherry blossom petals but in actually, real flower petals have been formed in front of me and obscure my vision while you are free to move around as you please.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Genjutsu: Kahen Tonsou ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Petal Escape
    Description: The user makes five handseals, appearing to dissolve into a shower of cherry blossom petals. These petals surround the opponent, blocking his vision. This allows the user to mask his movement effectively

Perform the five required hanseals and insert your chakra into my mind. Manipulate my thoughts to make it seem as if you have dissolved in a shower of cherry blossom petals but in actually, real flower petals have been formed in front of me and obscure my vision while you are free to move around as you please.
    I channel my chakra across my body i then perform five hand seals and concentrate my chakra in your mind i manipulate your thoughts to make it look as if you have dissolved in cherry off blossom petals , however in reality the flower petals have surrounded in front of me and blocked my vision of you while you are free to move around as you please.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Range: Short
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

Perform a single handseal and throw a paper bomb at my clone. At this very same time, have your chakra inserted into my clone and make it think that the paper bomb you had just threw is a clone of yours advancing towards it. Once the paper bomb reaches my clone, make it explode.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Genjutsu: Kasumi ) - Illusion Technique: Servant
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: The user does one handseal and throws a paper bomb at the enemy. The enemy, trapped in a genjutsu will see a clone of the user advancing upon him. As the paper bomb reaches the enemy, it explodes

Perform a single handseal and throw a paper bomb at my clone. At this very same time, have your chakra inserted into my clone and make it think that the paper bomb you had just threw is a clone of yours advancing towards it. Once the paper bomb reaches my clone, make it explode.
    I channel my chakra across my body and I then perform one hand seals then I throw a paper bomb at your clone and insert my chakra into your clone brain to imagine that the paper bomb throwed at him is a clone of my going near his directions. While your clone is the genjutsu once the paper reaches your bunshin location I explode it blasting and dispersing your clone.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

Channel your chakra into my clone and alter his chakra system, manipulate his mind to see numerous, 'illusionary', clones emerge from all around him. use those clones to attack and it would seem as if to hurt but in actual, the victim isn't being hurt at all. Its just The illusion that makes the victim feel in pain when theres actually nothing hurting him. Once the victim breaks the illusion, he won't feel the pain anymore.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu ) - Mist Servant Technique
    Chakra Cost:10
    Description: This illusion creates numerous illusionary clones of the user that appear to emerge from the ground, trees, rocks, etc. If these clones are attacked, they appear to multiply. The user can co-ordinate his attacks with the clones to make it appear as if they are real.

Channel your chakra into my clone and alter his chakra system, manipulate his mind to see numerous, 'illusionary', clones emerge from all around him. use those clones to attack and it would seem as if to hurt but in actual, the victim isn't being hurt at all. Its just The illusion that makes the victim feel in pain when theres actually nothing hurting him. Once the victim breaks the illusion, he won't feel the pain anymore.
    I channel my chakra into your clone and change his chakra system, manipulating his mind to see clones emerge from all areas around him, i use those clones to attack your clones where as in reality your clone is not hurt or injured.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

Perform two handseals and begin channeling your chakra into your opponent's chakra system and mind. You will slightly alter and disturb his chakra to make your opponent think that there is a swirl of leaves surrounding him and then, theleaves fall onto the floor. The opponent will see what he fears most and probably faint. Try it out on my clone.

(Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

This technique allows you to break through certain illusion techniques, its powers depends on your rank. With the usage of a single handseal, you will forcefully stop your chakra flow and then raise exponentially your spiritual energy all in a single shot, unbalancing the flow of chakra in your body, thus, the reason it is able to dispel illusion technique. You can also place your hand on someone else to use this technique on them. Try it out.

*places you in an A-rank illusion*

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

( Magen: Narakumi ) - Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing
    Description: The user performs two handseals causing it to appear as if a swirl of leaves surrounds the opponent. The swirl eventually falls away, and after a few seconds, the opponent sees the image of whatever they fear the most, shocking them and potentially causing them to faint.

Perform two handseals and begin channeling your chakra into your opponent's chakra system and mind. You will slightly alter and disturb his chakra to make your opponent think that there is a swirl of leaves surrounding him and then, theleaves fall onto the floor. The opponent will see what he fears most and probably faint. Try it out on my clone.

(Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Chakra Cost: 15-30
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja (and above) can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu.

This technique allows you to break through certain illusion techniques, its powers depends on your rank. With the usage of a single handseal, you will forcefully stop your chakra flow and then raise exponentially your spiritual energy all in a single shot, unbalancing the flow of chakra in your body, thus, the reason it is able to dispel illusion technique. You can also place your hand on someone else to use this technique on them. Try it out.

*places you in an A-rank illusion*
    As i am cast under the genjutsu i using force stop my chakra flow and raises my spiritual energy in one shot, disrupting and stopping the opponent chakra flow in my system ,dispellignt he genjutsu.

I perform two handseals and channel my chakra into my opponents chakra system and mind altering and distrubing his chakra flow casting him under a genjutsu that makes him think that there is a swirl of leaves surrounding him and then the leaves fall onto the floor.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    As i am cast under the genjutsu i using force stop my chakra flow and raises my spiritual energy in one shot, disrupting and stopping the opponent chakra flow in my system ,dispellignt he genjutsu.

I perform two handseals and channel my chakra into my opponents chakra system and mind altering and distrubing his chakra flow casting him under a genjutsu that makes him think that there is a swirl of leaves surrounding him and then the leaves fall onto the floor.
    (Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Chakra Cost:15
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Everything you need to know is in the description. This technique is used during the chuunin exams, in the Forest of Death against Kabuto and Naruto's team. It was only after the first few rounds that they noticed it due to the repeating trees.

(Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

Like its name suggests, interrogation. Most likely to be used during wartime in the Ninja World and barely in the battle arena. Its short-range and has been shown to be used by the Torture squad of Konoha. (The guy in charge of the chuunin exams 1st round)

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

'This is an illusion which will cause the target to see a large fireball descending from the sky, heading directly towards the target. As a natural reaction, they would obviously be forced to flee, thinking that it is your fire technique. Its short-range. The required handseals for this technique are, 'Boar → Dog → Semi Bird → Monkey → Ram'

(Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack

You disrupt the opponents chakra system and make his mind think that there is a clone, illusionary of course, charging at him. The clone will jump towards the enemy and explode into a cloud of cherry blossom petals right in his face. This will confuse and obscure the enemy's vision, leaving you free to do whatever you like to them, on the note that they would probably counter or not.

Last edited by Yūsuke; 11-03-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
    Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Everything you need to know is in the description. This technique is used during the chuunin exams, in the Forest of Death against Kabuto and Naruto's team. It was only after the first few rounds that they noticed it due to the repeating trees.

(Genjutsu: Jinmon ) - Illusion Technique: Interrogation
    Damage Points:30
    Description: The user of this technique, upon casting on a stationary opponent with physical contact with them, is able to convince the enemy to give away information. However, this will only work on ninja two ranks lower and below than the caster.

Like its name suggests, interrogation. Most likely to be used during wartime in the Ninja World and barely in the battle arena. Its short-range and has been shown to be used by the Torture squad of Konoha. (The guy in charge of the chuunin exams 1st round)

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

'This is an illusion which will cause the target to see a large fireball descending from the sky, heading directly towards the target. As a natural reaction, they would obviously be forced to flee, thinking that it is your fire technique. Its short-range. The required handseals for this technique are, 'Boar → Dog → Semi Bird → Monkey → Ram'

(Genjutsu: Kasumi no Jutsu ) - Illusion Technique: Mist Technique
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user creates an illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a cloud of cherry blossom petals which results in confusing the opponent and obscuring their vision, leaving them open for attack

You disrupt the opponents chakra system and make his mind think that there is a clone, illusionary of course, charging at him. The clone will jump towards the enemy and explode into a cloud of cherry blossom petals right in his face. This will confuse and obscure the enemy's vision, leaving you free to do whatever you like to them, on the note that they would probably counter or not.
    After hearing the words of my sensei i begin to perform the genjutsu in a sequence of the first to the last ,i start by channeling my chakra across my body and then when required performing hand seals and casting yusuke clone under each individual genjutsu.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt View Post
    After hearing the words of my sensei i begin to perform the genjutsu in a sequence of the first to the last ,i start by channeling my chakra across my body and then when required performing hand seals and casting yusuke clone under each individual genjutsu.
    , well, honestly...I just need to confirm whether you understood everything since I described most of what the techniques are capable of doing. So...No questions at all?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

, well, honestly...I just need to confirm whether you understood everything since I described most of what the techniques are capable of doing. So...No questions at all?
    Oh ,yes i understand it,No question thank you sensei.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

This technique requires you to wave your sword back and forth, let your enemy's eyes be attracted to it. While they are slightly distracted, use your chakra to slip into your enemy's chakra system and then disrupt it. You will then make your enemy believe that they are seeing multiple waving arms in the air around you. They will be slightly terrified and this leaves them open for an attack. Like all illusion techniques, their practically stuck in a little world of their own, unable to move their real body.

(Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to stqrike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

This technique requires four handseals, 'Dog → Hare → Snake → Ram'. Once thats done, you will then disappear from the view of your target and as that happens, several bean vines grow from the ground around the target, wrapping themselves around the target. After the target gets bind, he or she will be rosed into the air, vulnerable and unable of performing handseals I suppose. Just like Zetsu, you will protrude the ground beneath the user's feet in a bean pod. From there, you can do whatever you like as your enemy is stuck in the illusion. In reality, their just immobilized.

(Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Unlike regular illusion technique, this is a demonic illusion technique that deals actual damage to your enemy. You will insert your chakra into their body and disrupt their chakra system like always. You will make them believe that they are trapped in a large flower bud that then explodes. They will believe that they are in excruicating pain and just collapsed. This stresses their mind out, causing actual damage to their body.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Konoha-Ryū: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

This technique requires you to wave your sword back and forth, let your enemy's eyes be attracted to it. While they are slightly distracted, use your chakra to slip into your enemy's chakra system and then disrupt it. You will then make your enemy believe that they are seeing multiple waving arms in the air around you. They will be slightly terrified and this leaves them open for an attack. Like all illusion techniques, their practically stuck in a little world of their own, unable to move their real body.

(Genjutsu: Ingemame Ketsugō Sakkaku ) - Illusion Technique String Bean Binding Illusion
    Description: Similar to Illusion Technique: Tree Binding Death, where the user first disappears, while the target sees several bean vines growing from the ground. These vines bind the target body, lifting them into the air. Then a bean pod rises from the ground to reveal the user, ready to stqrike. In reality, the opponent is immobilized by the illusion, allowing the user to strike.

This technique requires four handseals, 'Dog → Hare → Snake → Ram'. Once thats done, you will then disappear from the view of your target and as that happens, several bean vines grow from the ground around the target, wrapping themselves around the target. After the target gets bind, he or she will be rosed into the air, vulnerable and unable of performing handseals I suppose. Just like Zetsu, you will protrude the ground beneath the user's feet in a bean pod. From there, you can do whatever you like as your enemy is stuck in the illusion. In reality, their just immobilized.

(Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Unlike regular illusion technique, this is a demonic illusion technique that deals actual damage to your enemy. You will insert your chakra into their body and disrupt their chakra system like always. You will make them believe that they are trapped in a large flower bud that then explodes. They will believe that they are in excruicating pain and just collapsed. This stresses their mind out, causing actual damage to their body.
    No question on my part sensei, your explanation is quite elaborate enough. Thank you.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Magen: Jubaku Satsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

Perform this one on my clone. You will first make five handseals and insert your chakra into my clone's chakra system, manipulating his mind to make it look to him that you are dissolving into mist. A few moments after, I want you to make my clone believe that a tree is growing beneath him and that tree will bind him in place. You will make it appear as if you are emerging from the tree, whereas in reality, you are short-range to my clone and free to do whatever you like to him.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

(Magen: Jubaku Satsu ) - Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death
    Description: The user makes five handseals, and appears to dissolve into a mist. Once they stealthily approach the target and get within short-range, the opponent feels completely immobilized, and believes they have been bound by a fast-growing tree and are unable to move. The user then appears as if they emerge from the tree to attack the target. In reality, the target is immobilized, allowing the user to strike or interrogate them.

Perform this one on my clone. You will first make five handseals and insert your chakra into my clone's chakra system, manipulating his mind to make it look to him that you are dissolving into mist. A few moments after, I want you to make my clone believe that a tree is growing beneath him and that tree will bind him in place. You will make it appear as if you are emerging from the tree, whereas in reality, you are short-range to my clone and free to do whatever you like to him.

I perform five hand seals and forcefully insert my chakra into your clone, i then manipulate his mind to make it look to him that i am dissolving into a mist. Shortly after, i further manipulate your clone mind and make him think that a tree is growing beneath him and that tree will bind him and restrict him in one place. I then make it appear like i emerge from the tree to strike him, where as in reality i am short range from your clone and free to do what ever i desire.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

A middle-ranged illusion technique! Using the fundamentals of placing an opponent under the illusion technique (I believe you already know since we've been doing it for awhile now), you will make my clone believe that snakes are appearing beneath him. Make the snakes slid up his body and begin squeezing/constricting him. In reality, my clone just can't move and suffers mental damage.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent. In reality, the opponent is immobilized and takes damage due to the stress on his mind.

A middle-ranged illusion technique! Using the fundamentals of placing an opponent under the illusion technique (I believe you already know since we've been doing it for awhile now), you will make my clone believe that snakes are appearing beneath him. Make the snakes slid up his body and begin squeezing/constricting him. In reality, my clone just can't move and suffers mental damage.
    I insert my chakra into your clone mind creating an illusion where he believes that snakes are appearing under beneath him. I make the snake slid up his body and begin squeezing /constricting him. Where as in reality your clone movement are restricted and he suffers mental damage.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

(Genjutsu: Hanaoka ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
    Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

You channel your chakra into my clone's chakra system and begin altering his mind. You will follow this up by making him see you summon a swarm of illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them. Make the flowers swarm into my clone, inflicting a little bit of damage onto them, paralyzing them in reality during the process.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dollar And A Dream!

Quote Originally Posted by Yūsuke View Post
    (Genjutsu: Hanaoka ) - Illusion Technique: Flower Hill
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user summons up illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them, damaging enemies with a chance to paralyze them.
    Note: Paralysis lasts one turn.

You channel your chakra into my clone's chakra system and begin altering his mind. You will follow this up by making him see you summon a swarm of illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them. Make the flowers swarm into my clone, inflicting a little bit of damage onto them, paralyzing them in reality during the process.
    I channel my chakra across my body and then insert it into your clone mind, i then manipulate his mind to create illusionary purple flowers from the ground in front of them. I make the flowers swarm your clone , damaging you a little, and paralyzing you in the process.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»