This user has no status.

(bio) Enter! Valen Di Musica!

Valen Di Musica

Basic Information

Name: Valen Di Musica
    Nickname: Bringer of Music
    Clan: Uchiha

Appearance and Personality

Valen Di Musica is a seventeen year old boy, who was born in Konohagakure. At very young age, Valen started developing a love
    for Music . At the age of seven, he was able to sing a Soprano : C4 - C6 and even a Bass : E2 - E4 by only using his voice.He has black hair and usually wears a Red Jacket , a White T-Shirt and a Pair of Jeans . He is Tall and Slender and also looks slighty like a Ninja . Valen is an utaite known most prominently for his extremely flexible voice , easily being able to produce a male and female voice without using a voice changer or editing his voice.
    His male voice is smooth, mid range and could be described as ikemen. His female voice is high and clear, and is easily one of the most outstanding of the community. For this reason, he can be considered a trap, or a "ryouseirui" .
    Valen tends to put more emotional quality into his singing, giving the the songs he covers a more meaningful interpretation.

Valen is a Pure Hearted person, which makes him loved among the villagers of Konohagakure and his clan: The Uchiha .
    He is very easy-going and has a lot of comrades in the Village. Not only being friendly but also being a very clever person, Valen
    has an IQ of 120. He had the best grades in the Theory Test in the Chunin Exam . Valen isn't only thinking about succeeding in
    his Music Carreer in the Ninja World , he also does everything what it takes to protect Konohagakure.

Valen is a Multi-Instrumentalist , while he mainly uses his voice to fight enemies, he can also summon a Guitar and a regular Piano.
    He can cast various Genjutsu by hitting the the highest notes or lowest notes in the Universe on those Instruments.
    Additional to his looks, he had Blue Eyes when he was younger. His Eye colour somehow changed to Yellow. As an Anbu he wears a mask and a tail.

Village Info

Village of Birth: Konohagakure
    Affiliation: Otogakure

Rank / Chakra Info

Ninja Rank: Jounin
    Classification: Anbu Jounin
    Specialty: Fire / Genjutsu [Locked]
    Elements:

Fire Release [Needs Training]
    Wind Release [Needs Training]
    Lightning Release [Needs Training]
    Sound Release [Needs Training]

Kekkei Genkai:

Sharingan [Locked]
    Mangekyō Sharingan [Locked]

Your Ninjutsu:

Sound Release: Legato no Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Mid
    Chakra Cost: 5
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The Smoothness and Warmth of Valen's voice changes so heavily, that the enemy will calm down and see Valen as his Comrade.

Sound Release: Scordatura no Jutsu
    Range: Short
    Description: Changes the Tone Color of Valen's voice, causing the enemy to get hit by super sonic soundwaves.

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu l Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Raiton: Hiraishin l Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which travels through their body into the body of the opponent.

Wind Release Slash
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air.

Background Information

Chunin Exam and becoming a Jounin:

Valen passed the written portion of the Chūnin Exams by intelligence , he was the first person ever to pass it without cheating. During the second phase, Valen and Team 9 went on the forest of death mission: The goal was to Obtain the scrolls from other Teams. When they took a lunchbreak, Team 4 from the Hidden Sand Village attacked. They took the Female Member of Team 9: Isabelle . A member of the other team said: "If you want her back, you must hand us the scroll, otherwise the girl will die".

Now only Valen and the other member of Team 9: named Ryouka were left behind. Valen was so angry that he unlocked his Two Tomoe Sharingan for the first time.
    Ryouka Tracked the Hidden Sand enemies and their comrade Isabelle. They found out she was being hold in a cave, they could see from the bushes that two of the three
    Sand Village members were guarding the entrance of the cave.

Valen used his Sound Release: Legato no Jutsu! to distract the enemies who were guarding the cave entrance, while Ryouka took them out with his Wind Style Nature attacks.
    When they entered the cave they saw Isabelle standing in a trap of quicksand . The final Member of the sand enemies showed up, instantly attacking Valen and Ryouka.
    After a heavy battle both sides were exhausted, while Isabelle was sinking deeper and deeper in the quicksand.

The Hidden Sand Enemy turned out to be the Shukaku's Jinchurikee and the One Tailed Beast took over his conscience. Valen and Ryouka were exhausted and out of chakra and stamina.
    They thought they were doomed, but a they saw a bright light flash. It was the spirit of Valen's Ancestress. Suddenly a Magical Guitar appeared in Valen's hands.
    His Ancestress said "Show that Sand kid what you're made of" and dissapeared.

It was the Magical Guitar of Light l 光の魔法のギター .
    The Instrument was controlled by Valen's Chakra, creating such high tones, enemies will faint.
    Valen is the only person in the Ninja World who trained his ears so well, that he is imume to the side effect of hearing those tones.
    The Opposite technique of the Guitar was to create tones so low, whole bodies will shake and be unable to move. While holding the Guitar
    in his hands, Valen is able to fly within the Narutoverse. The extreme tones were annoying Shukaku so much, that he was randomly
    throwing Drilling Air Bullets all over the place, it was enough for Valen to finish him off.
    Valen and Ryouka were heavily wounded and freed Isabelle. Finally, Valen fell down into Isabelle's arms. They managed to save her and obtain the scroll.

When they Returned, the Final Chunin Battle matches were still left to do. But gladly Ryouka and Isabelle both passed and became Chunin
    Valen was taken seperatly by the Hokage, he told Valen that he would have a much bigger achievement, becoming a Jounin .
    He went from Genin to Jounin in one step.

Ninja Tools / Summonings

Summoning Jutsu: Magical Guitar of Light l 光の魔法のギター

Type: Instrument Weapon
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Instrument of the Gods.
    Picture:

The Goddess of all Music (Valen's Ancestress) holding the Legendary Guitar:

Pictures

Valen and Isabelle:

Valen:

Theme Music / Battle Music

Theme Music:

Battle Music:

Battles:

Won: None
    Lost: None

Last edited by Valen; 11-03-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: (bio) Enter! Valen Di Musica!

1. I need to Learn the Rules still

2. Tell me what needs to be different I'll adjust.

EDIT: I give up.. RP Rules 2 complicated 4 me :D

Last edited by Valen; 11-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!

nice!!

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not inactive. Just
    preoccupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post

Nice, tried and gave up in the space of four minutes. u.u

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    N-No! Please, no! Stop! Please
    stop!

You can't make an Uchiha bio unless you have 1,500 posts and you only have 1,156 same goes for sounds as well as you need to be Sannin rank in order to learn it so that needs to be removed....Also, if this is your very first bio and you have had no training whatsoever then you cannot have these jutsus below(since you have 'need training' in those elements then you shouldn't even have them in your bio in the first place).
    Sound Release: Legato no Jutsu
    Range: Mid
    Description: The Smoothness and Warmth of Valen's voice changes so heavily, that the enemy will calm down and see Valen as his Comrade.

Sound Release: Scordatura no Jutsu
    Description: Changes the Tone Color of Valen's voice, causing the enemy to get hit by super sonic soundwaves.

Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu l Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
    Description: This technique creates a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Raiton: Hiraishin l Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
    Description: After coming into physical contact with the opponent, the user raises their arm into the air, generating a powerful bolt of electricity which travels through their body into the body of the opponent.

Wind Release Slash
    Description: The user waves his hand and creates multiple blades of wind, which combine to form a single, large blade of air.

You also can't have Genjutsu as your specialty as you haven't mastered it yet, and about your summoning weapon thing...I think that needs to be submitted as a custom jutsu or weapon in the Custom Jutsu Submissions thread.
    Ninja Tools / Summonings

Summoning Jutsu: Magical Guitar of Light l 光の魔法のギター

Type: Instrument Weapon
    Chakra Cost: N/A
    Description: Instrument of the Gods.

Last edited by Albel; 11-03-2012 at 09:06 PM.

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post

I'm guessing that you're no longer interested in getting the bio approved?

Anyway, if you are, then resubmit when you have 1500 posts as well as have read the rules to making a bio.