Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

[Rain test]- mangekyo byakugan

Greetings, MB.

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Sosuke Aizen "Rebirth" biography for this test against you.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area and no water source close by.
    State your biography and I will begin with the first move.

Good Luck. ^^

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Re: [Rain test]- mangekyo byakugan

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you come onto the field, i activate my byuakugan and spread my vision up to 100m. I then preform some hand-seals and cause it to rain all throughout the barren wasteland, soaking up the sand around you turning it into mud, darkening the skies and allowing me to sense everything. As soon as that is done i place you under and illusion where an opening in the clouds is created and you see a fiery meteor come down from above and attempt to incinerate you. I preform hand-seals to make it seem like a fireball came from above. In reality i throw a kunai at you tagged with an explosive tag.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As you come onto the field, i activate my byuakugan and spread my vision up to 100m. I then preform some hand-seals and cause it to rain all throughout the barren wasteland, soaking up the sand around you turning it into mud, darkening the skies and allowing me to sense everything. As soon as that is done i place you under and illusion where an opening in the clouds is created and you see a fiery meteor come down from above and attempt to incinerate you. I preform hand-seals to make it seem like a fireball came from above. In reality i throw a kunai at you tagged with an explosive tag.

Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.
    As the droplets of water fall from the sky I look up to observe the water drops to see what caused such a peculiar phenomenon in a location like this as I look up I not only observe dark clouds in the sky but a fiery flame ball descending on me, I choose to avoid the flame ball rather than to confront it head on since it emerged in a peculiar manner(as it is raining that is)so I create a pillar made of water -positioned in an angle that will send me toward your location but higher- that thrusts me in the sky and as I am mid way in my trajectory I punch the air in your direction and send a hurricane that travels towards you with speed the attack will stop my trajectory in the air and let me descend to the ground in a graceful manner and as I descend ti the ground i perfrom a single hand seal(water specialty)and cause it to rain now combined with the already existing rain it turns into a downpour of rain

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.*

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by mangekyo byakugan View Post
    As the droplets of water fall from the sky I look up to observe the water drops to see what caused such a peculiar phenomenon in a location like this as I look up I not only observe dark clouds in the sky but a fiery flame ball descending on me, I choose to avoid the flame ball rather than to confront it head on since it emerged in a peculiar manner(as it is raining that is)so I create a pillar made of water -positioned in an angle that will send me toward your location but higher- that thrusts me in the sky and as I am mid way in my trajectory I punch the air in your direction and send a hurricane that travels towards you with speed the attack will stop my trajectory in the air and let me descend to the ground in a graceful manner and as I descend ti the ground i perfrom a single hand seal(water specialty)and cause it to rain now combined with the already existing rain it turns into a downpour of rain

( Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.*

As the hurricane comes at me, preform a row of 5 hand-seals and send a slicing blast of wind towards you that takes the form of a net that slices through the hurricane and continue towards you.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

As the hurricane comes at me, preform a row of 5 hand-seals and send a slicing blast of wind towards you that takes the form of a net that slices through the hurricane and continue towards you.

(Fūton: Kakeami no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Cast Net Technique
    Description: The user using a giant folding fan or giant fan will swing it towards the enemy summoning a gust of wind that then takes the form of a net and slices through the opponent. A standard user can perform this technique by using a sequence of 5 hand seals.
    As you unleash your wind technique and it encounters mine overpowering it but continuing in a weakened state I perform a series of hand seals and amplify my own chakra as your attack proceeds I split it and send a whirling vortex of wind towards you, as that happens I cause a water dome to swiftly surround you, the wind technique will "cut" through the water and cause damage to you I then follow it up with a single hand seal and cause it to rain even more.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming * Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you unleash your wind technique and it encounters mine overpowering it but continuing in a weakened state I perform a series of hand seals and amplify my own chakra as your attack proceeds I split it and send a whirling vortex of wind towards you, as that happens I cause a water dome to swiftly surround you, the wind technique will "cut" through the water and cause damage to you I then follow it up with a single hand seal and cause it to rain even more.

(Fūton: Kaze Gaeshi) - Wind Style: Wind Return
    Type:Supplementary/Attack
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40 (+5 if attack is send back)
    Description: This technique is used to counter a Wind attack launched against the user. Originally used by Kujaku in conjunction with her sword, the user will need to perform a series of handseals to amplify chakra and then he will split the incoming * Wind attack and take control of the whirling vortex thrown at him, in order to re direct it towards the opponent.
    Note: It can block only up to B rank wind jutsu.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

As the dome surronds me, i simply grab the hilt of my blade with my left hand and create a vortex of wind around me that pushes all the water surrounding me away. As soon as im finished, i preform a row hand-seals and create a giant sphere of highly condensed wind and launch it towards you, the sphere easily belittles the wind vortex and continues towards you. As soon as that is finished, a tornado of slicing wind descends down from the sky and comes down from above and slices and cuts you to ribbons. The sphere and the tornado would hit you approximately at the exact same time. As the tornado comes down, i begin walking towards you and grabbing onto the hilt of my kataba with my right hand.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Range: Short
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

(Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

As you slash the water with your blade and my attack continues towards you I restrain from performing the water technique and choose to paralyze you in your place this will happen roughly around then first hand seal if not sooner due to you having to put away your blade then perform the hand seals, now as you are paralyzed the wind technique will hit you but I don,t stop at that I expel from my mouth a sphere of wind that will come towards you with speed the sphere will explode upon contact with you knocking you mercilessly in the air and as you are traveling in the air toward long range I expel water from my mouth after performing a hand seal the water takes the form of a wave that continues towards you *

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Chakra:15
    Damge Points:N/A
    Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.

Last edited by Vayne; 11-05-2012 at 03:45 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    TrollKing

As you slash the water with your blade and my attack continues towards you I restrain from performing the water technique and choose to paralyze you in your place this will happen roughly around then first hand seal if not sooner due to you having to put away your blade then perform the hand seals, now as you are paralyzed the wind technique will hit you but I don,t stop at that I expel from my mouth a sphere of wind that will come towards you with speed the sphere will explode upon contact with you knocking you mercilessly in the air and as you are traveling in the air toward long range I expel water from my mouth after performing a hand seal the water takes the form of a wave that continues towards you *

Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

(Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.
    With the byakugan, i can easily see your chakra inside my body and paralyzing me. I release out a burst of unfocused lightning chakra from my body. This lightning is released from all over my body, running a electric current through my spine and electrically stimulating my nervous system, almost like jump starting my body. This is done as the wind is in close range of me, so the A-rank lightning nullifies the chakra in the B-rank wind causing the attack to disperse before it does any damage. I then slap my hands on the ground as it comes to me, causing the ground 3m in front of within a 6m radius to rise in front me and form a wall, the pressure blast would hit the wall of earth and loose stability, causing it to explode outward since its a pressurived blast of wind, as it omes in contact with the earth wall and the massive blast of wind explodes and easily blows back the water wave with enormous force and sends you flying through the water wave.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

With the byakugan, i can easily see your chakra inside my body and paralyzing me. I release out a burst of unfocused lightning chakra from my body. This lightning is released from all over my body, running a electric current through my spine and electrically stimulating my nervous system, almost like jump starting my body. This is done as the wind is in close range of me, so the A-rank lightning nullifies the chakra in the B-rank wind causing the attack to disperse before it does any damage. I then slap my hands on the ground as it comes to me, causing the ground 3m in front of within a 6m radius to rise in front me and form a wall, the pressure blast would hit the wall of earth and loose stability, causing it to explode outward since its a pressurived blast of wind, as it omes in contact with the earth wall and the massive blast of wind explodes and easily blows back the water wave with enormous force and sends you flying through the water wave.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.
    As you create the earth wall and my wind attack had already started to progress I restrain from using the water technique and instead cause a tornado to slam down on the wall the tornado slams down on the wall on 0.5meter[the + ve one)(the atsugai will hit the center of the wall as I presume so it has maximum damage and efficiency that point will be called point zero and the corresponding points to left and right will be -1,-2,-3,point zero,0.5,+1,+2,+3)
    This causes the wall to shatter it shatters point zero as well due to it size and force this does not only allow the atsugai to continue it's path when it reaches the location of the previously erected wall but the tornado itself continues towards you from the former point +1 so you will have two wind attacks coming towards you now I don,t stop at that presuming you will try to either overpower the wind with fire or dodge it I simply cause a pillar of water to emerge from behind you and knock you into the air heading towards the atsugai directly I also fear that you might use this momentum for your advantage and try to capitalize on it so I once again cause you to get paralyzed by this time you are in the air travel ing towards the wind attacks with speed.

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.*

Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

Status
    Sep 2010
    Got Married!

As you create the earth wall and my wind attack had already started to progress I restrain from using the water technique and instead cause a tornado to slam down on the wall the tornado slams down on the wall on 0.5meter[the + ve one)(the atsugai will hit the center of the wall as I presume so it has maximum damage and efficiency that point will be called point zero and the corresponding points to left and right will be -1,-2,-3,point zero,0.5,+1,+2,+3)
    This causes the wall to shatter it shatters point zero as well due to it size and force this does not only allow the atsugai to continue it's path when it reaches the location of the previously erected wall but the tornado itself continues towards you from the former point +1 so you will have two wind attacks coming towards you now I don,t stop at that presuming you will try to either overpower the wind with fire or dodge it I simply cause a pillar of water to emerge from behind you and knock you into the air heading towards the atsugai directly I also fear that you might use this momentum for your advantage and try to capitalize on it so I once again cause you to get paralyzed by this time you are in the air travel ing towards the wind attacks with speed.

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.*

Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

Kakashi bio with MS activated.

Just wanted to clear this, the temporary body paralysis technique can't affect someone fully unless they are 2 ranks lower than you, one rank lower will make their movements somewhat hard but not completely paralyze them, same rank and above rank would be no effect whatsoever.

As the wind hurricane comes at Kakashi, he knows this since he can see your chakra clearly going into the sky and gathering clouds, and he knows the feature of wind chakra, and that it's composed of very thin blades, in reaction, Kakashi generates an imploding dimensional vortex that's centered around his left Mangekyou Sharingan eye, teleporting himself out of harms way 10 meters to his right side and evading everything you've made.

(Kamui) – God's Majesty
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage points: N/A (80 if targeting a limb or body part)
    Description: Kamui is a Ninjutsu technique which uses the Mangekyō Sharingan eye to generate an imploding transportation vortex. To begin Kakashi forms a handseal to change his normal three tomoe Sharingan into a new Mangekyō form. He then focuses on an area of his target. The surrounding area will then warp and collapse in on itself, quickly reducing the surrounding area to nothingness. The technique will transport the focused area away to another location. The technique caused a huge strain on Kakashi, utilizing a great deal of chakra. He was able to use the technique twice in succession and then revert back to three tomoe. It is unknown how many times he could use it before total exertion.
    Note: Only Kakashi can use this jutsu and must have MS.

Then as Kakashi has teleported he concentrates his earth chakra in the area around you, causing two gigantic mountain sized slabs of earth to rise out of the ground to your right and left sides, as the two slabs slam against each other violently crushing anything that's caught in between them and covering a very wide area that's nearly impossible to escape with normal means.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) – Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Then Kakashi continues as the mountain sections are going to slam against each other, Kakashi releases more of his earth chakra in the area around you and underneath you, causing 4 gigantic pillars of earth to rise out of the ground from around and beneath you, slamming against your body with blunt force and covering a huge radius, as the mountain sections slam against each other they completely crush the pillars and anything caught in that area.

(Doton: Kujo Jōshō Iwa Chuuseki) – Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Range: Long
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Status
    Dec 2011
    -1 > 2

Agh Ok thanks for the info, so it similar to Sakki.
    -----
    As Vayne sees that You have transported yourself towards another location, he quickly begins to formulate a plan but due to you causing gigantic slabs of earth to appear on both sides of him, and the slabs themselves were very big, Vayne finds no solution but to use brute force so he begins a mad dash towards his right and as he is dashing he jumps high into the air and charges a rasengan with wind infused chakra to it, as he is now in the air with a rasengan in his left hand he twists his body so that his left arm which has the rasengan slams through the wall in front of him, causing it to crumble in the hit location, Vayne due ti his Jump and positioning Narrowly slips through the nearly created whole in the wall, as he is falling outside the wall he does a flip so that he lands 'perfectly safe' on the other side of the wall.

Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage Points:80
    Description: A combo of the rasengan and wind manipulation that encases the opponent in a huge violent orb of slicing wind that draws in anyone near by and cuts on the microscopic level but causes +10 damage to the user.

As he is still mid range from you but with a wall in between the two of you Vayne tries to sense you through the sensory rain technique but to no avail due to your own sensory rain, but instead of canceling the rain Vayne leaves the rain so that you have the same trouble he has which is not being able to be sensed by the rain, now Vayne knowing that he must not give you advantage over him so he perform there hand seals followed by another three creating a hurricane in front of him after the first three then another after the second three the hurricanes begin moving in an arc manner one from the left and one from the right. Now Vayne not knowing where you are tries his best ti estimate your next location which he guesses will be either attacking from left or right or still in place.
    X2
    Description: The user will swing their Giant Folding fan or Giant War fan at their target to create a small but powerful hurricane that drags the target with it several meters. Normal users can perform this technique by use of 3 hand seals before creating the Hurricane.

Vayne then begins backing slightly up in order to be safe from any possible underground attacks, this places him long range from your original location

Status
    May 2008
    LOVE THE SARA FOREVER!

Test failed.

Your counter to a genjutsu was to simply "disregard it".