Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

The Vessel of Pain |苦痛の容器

Yahiko

Background

Yahiko was born in Amegakure (あめがくれ) a war torn and poor village in a small country. Yahiko like all war orphans in Amegakure where on there own. His will and strength where factors that made him pull through life and make it past the hard times, his parents died at a young age and even in such horrific circumstances he was able to move on. Little is known about Yahiko but it is known for sure that at some point after the death of his parents he met another war orphan named Konan. A young girl who to suffered the loss of her parents and was cursed to be a war orphan in Amegakure. Yahiko and Konan teamed up and worked together to salvage for food and survive together. They grew very close over time, eventually they would get enough food to sustain themselves and they founded their own hideout where they stored their food and goods. Later on, while Konan was out on a stroll she would come in contact with another war orphan named Nagato. A boy who had suffered pain by watching his parents be killed in front of him and going through physical pain by suffering extreme hunger. Konan brought Nagato back to the layer, Yahiko being the rambunctious person he was was reluctant to accept Nagato into is group with Konan. Yahiko grew on him and allowed Nagato and his dog Chibi to stay in the layer with him and Konan.

The 3 would work together to salvage for food and survive. They would steal and gather supplies, Yahiko told Nagato that the world was unfair to war orphans like them and that if they wanted to survive they must do anything it takes. Overtime Yahiko's ideals grew on Nagato. On one occasion a certain incident happened, Yahiko was telling Nagato about his dreams and goals. He told Nagato that his wish was to become the God of the world, so that he could end suffering and pain and make everything fair.

An instant later a paper bomb goes flying towards them, it disperses them and they go flying. Chibi, Nagato's dog had died from the explosion. Nagato begins to cry for Chibi, the sight of Nagato crying over his dead companion angers Yahiko. Yahiko says... "I'm going to become God of this world." Nagato later tells Naruto that at that moment Yahiko's dream become Nagato's dream as well. Yahiko sees whats over the ledge and sees the leader of Amegakure Hanzo of the Salamander fighting Konoha's Sannin, Yahiko tells Konan and Nagato that he hates Hanzo because he is what made Amegakure the battle field and hell it is. He then recognizes the Sannin, Yahiko proposes to the other two they go seek them and learn ninjutsu. That with ninjutsu they would be able to change the world and bring peace to Amegakure and the world. Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato embark on a dangerous journey to find Konoha's Sannin. They endured many trials and dangers along the way, in many instances they almost died. Eventually they encounter Konoha's Legendary Sannin. Jiraya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru, they approached them in a cave asking for food. Jiraya gave them some and they left. Later they would follow them and approach them again offering a gift for them giving them food. Orochimaru proposed that the 3 orphans be killed as it was inhumane to leave them to suffer. Jiraya proposed that he would stay with them and until they where able to fend for themselves and survive.

Jiraya lived with the three orphans for sometime, they grew very close overtime. Though Yahiko's original intentions was for Jiraya to teach them Ninjutsu it did not happen immediately because Jiraya was reluctant to do such. It was until a certain incident that changed Jiraya's mind. Yahiko and Nagato where out, when a rouge Iwagakure ninja approached them. The Iwa ninja struck Yahiko to the floor and was about to kill him. If it wasn't for Nagato having unleashed a portion of his Rinnegan (輪廻眼) a Godly power beyond the realm of humans which Nagato possessed. Jiraya saw what had occurred, he knew that in order to survive he needed to teach them ninjutsu. Through time Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato had become exceptional users of ninjutsu, and they became proficient in the art.

After sometime Jiraya decided that the Orphans where ready for the world, and he decided to leave Amegakure. Yahiko who was once the one who hated when people cried was the only one who cried. Nagato comforted Yahiko in his sadness.

At some point later The orphans grew up and became Amegakure Shinobi. Later on they also encountered a masked man who claimed to Madara Uchiha the legendary shinobi of Konohagakure. He also claimed that he founded an organization to lead the ones who unlock the Rinnegan in the right direction. He speaks his ideals of what peace really is to the orphans, Yahiko explains the ideals that Jiraya taught them of how feeling over people's pain and shedding the same tears as them they can understand each other and obtain peace. Being able to captivate Nagato with his words Yahiko who is unfazed dispels them and claims that he believes the man is trying to use them for his personnel gain. Yahiko says that they cannot trust neither Zetsu or the Masked man (Obito). Yahiko and the others leave the 2 men. Later on Obito convinces Yahiko to create the organization "Akatsuki" (暁) a organization and movement dedicated to bringing peace to the village of Amegakure and the world. The organization in reality was a front for Obito Uchiha to collect the 9 tailed beasts for his plans of orld domination. Yahiko became the organization's leader.

The organization grew bigger as well did its name. But as its name grew bigger, danger for the orphans did as well. Hanzo the leader of Amegakure who was a paranoid person and equally ruthless feared that Akatsuki would outweigh his power and end his reign over the village. Hanzo teamed up with Danzo of Konoha and decided to deceive Akatsuki and kill their leader. Hanzo confronted Yahiko and asked to negotiate power with Akatsuki, but in reality it was a trap. At the day of the meeting Hanzo had taken Konan hostage and had Yahiko and Nagato surrounded. Hanzo told the two of them, "If the leader of Akatsuki does not die here I will kill this woman." Hanzo told Nagato to kill Yahiko, he threw him a kunai and told him to kill Yahiko with it. Yahiko with no hesitation, told Nagato to kill him at once. Nagato frozen in shock could not come to a resolve. So Yahiko did it for him..... Yahiko runs and stabs himself on the kunai in Nagato's hand. As Yahiko was about to die, he tells Nagato "You and Konan must do whatever it takes to survive, you are the savior of this world. I know you can do it." Yahiko dies, Nagato remembering everything Yahiko stood for goes on a rampage and kills all of the ANBU and all of Danzo's men. The only one who escaped was Hanzo. Yahiko's death spawned the one known as Pain. A God in the realm of humans, the one who would make the world feel pain. After his death, Nagato took Yahiko's corpse and composed him of the Deva Path. The Six Paths of Pain was born, Nagato there composers and Yahiko their leader as the Deva Path (Tendo Path). Yahiko's legacy lived on even after his death, Deva Path was Nagato's most treasured path and his most powerful path. Most of Nagato's God like actions where conducted through Deva.

Our country's still crying… still enduring all this pain. I used to hate it so much… but now I want to save it from the bottom of my heart. Its a big crybaby, like I used to be… I can't just leave it."

If we're gonna "understand" each other, first we gotta make 'em suffer like we're sufferin'! Like when they stop a fight because someone got injured! But I know that'll never happen… that's why there'll always be war. It always rains here and I hate it. It's like this whole country is a big crybaby. I'm going to change it… and protect everyone

-Yahiko

Read this Before continuing
    Abilities
    I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY LEARNED THE ABILITIES, I'M STATING WHAT THE CHARACTER YAHIKO KNEW.

Yahiko was well reverse in Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu as he was the leader of Akatsuki

Elemental Chakra

Water Release: Wild Water Wave

Tools: Sword

Credits goes To: Uchiha GodxObito15

Last edited by 'Nāpalm; 11-06-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: The Vessel of Pain |苦痛の容器

nice bio bro.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    nice bio bro.
    Thanx man :D

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice bio, it's really impressive

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Watch him lose them
    all"

Ok. Ok. That's enough. You got the posts to make a bio, but follow the template given: HERE.
    You also can't say he is well trained in Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu and remove the water jutsu. You have to train in it. Any questions, VM or PM me. I'm ready to help.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by pradattauchiha View Post
    Ok. Ok. That's enough. You got the posts to make a bio, but follow the template given: HERE.
    You also can't say he is well trained in Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu and remove the water jutsu. You have to train in it. Any questions, VM or PM me. I'm ready to help.
    LOL ok i didn't know..... I will remove that. I thought it was kind of like write info about him what no

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Gobi4Mod

You didn't follow the template, if you don't want it declined I'd suggest you follow it.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Quote Originally Posted by PresidentBush View Post
    You didn't follow the template, if you don't want it declined I'd suggest you follow it.
    uhhhhhhh fine i'll make a new one.... its probably going to get declined before I get finished doing it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in the state of anabiosis.

Nice, I would put smaller text size, though.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

Hmmm I ain't got time to rewrite this in fact this was the only time I had off to write this. I got life :D

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

I have decided I'm going to re write ithis

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather regret the things
    I've done than regret the
    things I haven't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha GodxObito15 View Post
    uhhhhhhh fine i'll make a new one.... its probably going to get declined before I get finished doing it.
    It takes forever for them to check the bios so you have a good amount of time