Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Re: Romney or Obama?

Also the idea of abortion I think those who go through an abortion should be put in jail because they murdered SOMEONE and they knew they were killing that SOMEONE in cold blood and criminals go to jail for murder so why is killing a baby who has a heart beat any different if you don't want the baby set it up for adoption don't kill him/her they couldn't help that they were born but give them a chance to actually live

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    ugh whatever you haven't even told y Obama is so great where is this great change I don't see it were falling away also scripturally since he has allowed homosexuality which is unnatural how my dad always said it you can try to put two male ends of a puzzle together but it will never work there is a reason God created both male and female and you cannot alter that no matter how hard u try
    Mitt Romney supporters in a nutshell.

:sy:

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    Also the idea of abortion I think those who go through an abortion should be put in jail because they murdered SOMEONE and they knew they were killing that SOMEONE in cold blood and criminals go to jail for murder so why is killing a baby who has a heart beat any different if you don't want the baby set it up for adoption don't kill him/her they couldn't help that they were born but give them a chance to actually live
    And you keep on going. I wish someone would abort you. -_-

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who do you think will win?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knowledge and awareness are
    vague, and perhaps better
    called illusions. Everyone
    lives within their own
    subjective interpretation.

I get annoyed when people say what did Obama did in 4 years? I already posted before what he did but I will copy/Paste what I said in the thread Wesohi made

Small list of the things he did in 4 years.

He Returned The Executive Branch To Fiscal Responsibility After the Bush Debacle

He Fostered Greater Transparency and Better Government, After the Excesses of the Bush Years

He Improved the Economy, Preventing a Bush Depression

-The Bush-led Great Recession was costing the economy nearly 800,000 jobs per month by the time President Obama took office. But by the end of his first year, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economy by 3.5

- Oversaw the creation of more jobs in 2010 alone than Bush did in eight years.

- With Democrats, and almost no Republicans, implemented an auto industry rescue plan, and saved as many as 1 million jobs. Many are of the opinion that he saved the entire auto industry, and even the economy of the entire Midwest. This resulted in GM returning to its place as the top car company in the world. Romney, on the other hand, advocated for the entire industry to go belly-up.

Wall Street Reforms and Consumer Protection

- Fashioned rules so that banks can no longer use YOUR money to invest in high-risk financial instruments that work against their own customers' interests

He Ushered Through Many Changes That Enhanced Civil Rights and Anti-Discrimination

He Made Major Improvements in Foreign Relations and American Status Around the World

-Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any previous president during his first six months in office

His Administration Treated Soldiers and Veterans with Respect That Was Missing Previously

He Refocused the Federal Government on Education

Reoriented Government to an Adult View on Science, Technology and Health Care

He Pushed Through Improvements in National Safety and Security

He Took Concrete Steps to Improve Our Environment and Address Our Energy Needs

Took Steps to Strengthen the Middle Class and Families, and to Fight Poverty

Signed an Executive Order pledging support for efforts to end the global problem of violence against women and girls.

Expanded trade agreements to include stricter labor and environmental agreements such as NAFTA.

Appointed the most diverse Cabinet in history, including more women than any other incoming president.

Also another interesting thing is Obama’s success rate in winning congressional votes on issues was an unprecedented 96.7% for his first year in office. Slightly better than President Lyndon Johnson’s success rate in 1965 was only 93% which is still quite high

I can talk about also the obstacles Republicans made for Obama He get ALOT done in one term even after they made there top goal to make him a one term President. Do I need to explain what filibuster is to people?

It's time for people to open up the newspaper the old fashion way and stop tuning into MSNBC and even more worse FOX they are all Biased like hell but if you had to pick go to MSNBC since they tell the truth/facts more often than FOX which is why FOX is under the entertainment category

Last edited by GEIxBattleRifle; 11-05-2012 at 09:30 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you are all saying that because you dont wanna seem ignorant or racist which is something idc about as if i only wrote because he is black how many of you are actually voting any way im not because i cant all i know is that every president up till now has been white...to speak of racism all i know is that black(hood ghetto)communities weather you wanna agree or not are the last to get help during anything and white cops always harass us(always) cause what can we do with no authority which the rich people have who are mostly white..they dont need help but they get it we need help but we dont...im not racist because if your white and you live in a(hood)you get treated the same way as blacks i have a problem with the people in power who so happen to be white so maybe if it was more blacks things would change

Page 2 of 2 « First 12