Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Sasuke and Orochimaru (complete)

this is my final and concrete theory on this

the scroll that Suigetsu found is edo tensei. this why he tells Suigetsu that he still needs Orochimaru around, probably to show him how to use it or for Orochimaru to use it.

and when Orochimaru tells Sasuke that its a place he knows well, he seems to have this sinister look on his face, leaving me to believe that its probably Orochimaru's lair or the Uchiha burial grounds. and wishes to revive some people. perhaps to find out the truth about to coup or the reason why the Uchiha were a shunned clan. maybe he doesnt know what to believe because he's heard so many versions of it and wishes to find out the truth

and if at Orochimaru's lair, possibly a trump card for Orochimaru. bodies he kept hidden away for when the time came for their use

and finally screws over Jugo and Suigetsu to revive said people. if it indeed is two people or could possibly be more than two, but for my theory's sake its 2

when the time comes for this i believe there might be another flash back

seems to simple and obvious right, just remember Obito being Tobi, how simple and obvious it was

(off topic) was Kushina also sealed with Minato, if not then why not bring her back to mind F*** with Naruto, that could have been an emotional twist to the series, being forced to fight his mom and sealing her, if she isnt sealed away of course

anyways have a good night

(EDIT) - when he's speaking with Orochimaru he says "what Itachi was...."OUR" clan" the person or people he might revive is an or are Uchiha.

might be his parents because who else would you speak to about being who you should be and which actions to take.

and to argue against people who say how did Orochimaruo know who he was talking about. Orochimaru was able to hear everything from Anko's cursed sea.

Last edited by PAIN86; 11-05-2012 at 05:17 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Taming Hatred

Re: Sasuke and Orochimaru (complete)

Quote Originally Posted by PAIN86 View Post
    this is my final and concrete theory on this

the scroll that Suigetsu found is edo tensei. this why he tells Suigetsu that he still needs Orochimaru around, probably to show him how to use it or for Orochimaru to use it.

and when Orochimaru tells Sasuke that its a place he knows well, he seems to have this sinister look on his face, leaving me to believe that its probably Orochimaru's lair or the Uchiha burial grounds. and wishes to revive some people. perhaps to find out the truth about to coup or the reason why the Uchiha were a shunned clan. maybe he doesnt know what to believe because he's heard so many versions of it and wishes to find out the truth

and if at Orochimaru's lair, possibly a trump card for Orochimaru. bodies he kept hidden away for when the time came for their use

and finally screws over Jugo and Suigetsu to revive said people. if it indeed is two people or could possibly be more than two, but for my theory's sake its 2

when the time comes for this i believe there might be another flash back

(off topic) was Kushina also sealed with Minato, if not then why not bring her back to mind F*** with Naruto, that could have been an emotional twist to the series, being forced to fight his mom and sealing her, if she isnt sealed away of course

anyways have a good night
    Technically Kushina was kind of sealed in the RDS because some of her chakra is in it.

Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.

I don't see Sasuke needing to revive someone through edo tensei seems odd after he worked so hard to stop it.

Status
    May 2012
    Always Chilling

We dont no wat kishi got on his.mind we just have to wait and see

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

1 problem though... if it was just a scroll for edo tensei.... how would orochimaru know who sasuke wants to revive and know where to go...? That ends your theory.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    1 problem though... if it was just a scroll for edo tensei.... how would orochimaru know who sasuke wants to revive and know where to go...? That ends your theory.
    because maybe Orochimaru says "why do you want to speak with THEM" this leads me to assume he knows who Sasuke wants to speak with and knows where they are

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

I think there going to rikudo sannin but he's connected to a tree lik how madara was

Or

Sasuke and oro to w.e place he's gonna get a power up tht Thts like a Susanno mode (similar to narutos Km)
    And he's gonna b able to wear it like naruto wears km but it will b purple
    He will have a archery weapon tht can also be a swords nd cross bow

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Sasuke might got that scroll and wanna know the secret abt shinobi world and took oro coz he's man behind the shadow.he knows forbiddens jutsus in numerous.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I dont think its an Edo Tensei either