Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Re: Who's more intellegient Itachi/Kakashi/Minato?

Quote Originally Posted by USSJ Future Trunks View Post
    last time i checked minato kakashi and shikamaru didnt brutally and savagely mindrape a 7 year old thinking it will make him a hero
    Intelligences has nothing to do with that. Alot of famous smart people have done some crazy shit

Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Intelligences has nothing to do with that.
    no its the fact he thought it would make him a good person when any sane person would turn psycho after experiencing such horror. either itachi is so sociopathic that he doesnt understand how people act and think or hes a total dumbass

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    I'M stubborn? I'd like to hear arguments, dude, not comments on my personality traits.

Yeah, Itachi tends to overpower people. That's not really a sign of intelligence though. He's never, on-panel, fought a foe stronger than himself except Nagato and, possibly, Kabuto, and in both of those situations he had help. He just pulls out a previously-unknown Mangekyou technique and BAM! Instant victory!

Them tactics. So indicative of a superior mind.
    u want to know facts and arguments i would like you to read manga boy itachi showed way more feats then minato in intelligence. lol i see u hating itachi in some others ways but what has ur minato do? only ftg and BAM! Instan vicotory? dude im on starting a debate with a kid like you just read the ****ing damn manga . which im saying itachi showed more feats then minato in intelligence and even someone like me and you should understand that.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Paintachi View Post
    u want to know facts and arguments i would like you to read manga boy itachi showed way more feats then minato in intelligence. lol i see u hating itachi in some others ways but what has ur minato do? only ftg and BAM! Instan vicotory? dude im on starting a debate with a kid like you just read the ****ing damn manga . which im saying itachi showed more feats then minato in intelligence and even someone like me and you should understand that.
    Itachi has MORE feats of intellect, yes. He has FAR MORE on-panel time. He also has a stupendously high amount of on-panel blunders, which Minato doesn't.

Minato had one fight, at high-speed, against a completely unique opponent holding his village hostage through a rampaging demon-fox. He analyzed Tobi's technique near instantly, broke his control of the Kyuubi, and landed a Rasengan on a very nearly untouchable foe.

There's an important difference between Itachi and Minato, which you don't seem to have noticed:

Minato relies on his own speed, self-made auxillary techniques (FTG, S/T Barrier) and self-made offensive techniques to take his opponent down.

Itachi relies on the Sharingan's speed, the Sharingan's copied techniques, and the Mangekyou Sharingan for offense. He is a masterful Sharingan user, true, but WITHOUT IT? He's not very impressive.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    I'm just curious who do you think is the most intellegient out of these 3

Rank from 1 -3 Intellegient wise

This is mines

Itachi
    Kakashi
    Minato

I personality say the most intellegient is Itachi based off feats, and what he's shown throughout the manga. But that my opinion post your.
    Regardless of the consequences..

Minato - Planted Kurama inside Naruto predicting what will happen in the future.
    Itachi - He stopped Kabuto's reanimation jutsu.
    Kakashi - still looking forward for his greatest contribution.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    Mine is based on how successful their plans are.

Minato
    Kakashi
    Itachi
    Same here.

Shikamaru
    Minato
    Kakashi
    Itachi

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by willie0828 View Post
    Regardless of the consequences..

Minato - Planted Kurama inside Naruto predicting what will happen in the future.
    Itachi - He stopped Kabuto's reanimation jutsu.
    Kakashi - still looking forward for his greatest contribution.
    About Minato It seems you forgot that the sage frog told him about the prophecy.. He took a gamble that isnt predicting shit

Good Kid M.A.A.D City namikaze12's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Minato Solo's

Minato
    Itachi
    Kakashi

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi has MORE feats of intellect, yes. He has FAR MORE on-panel time. He also has a stupendously high amount of on-panel blunders, which Minato doesn't.

Minato had one fight, at high-speed, against a completely unique opponent holding his village hostage through a rampaging demon-fox. He analyzed Tobi's technique near instantly, broke his control of the Kyuubi, and landed a Rasengan on a very nearly untouchable foe.

There's an important difference between Itachi and Minato, which you don't seem to have noticed:

Minato relies on his own speed, self-made auxillary techniques (FTG, S/T Barrier) and self-made offensive techniques to take his opponent down.

Itachi relies on the Sharingan's speed, the Sharingan's copied techniques, and the Mangekyou Sharingan for offense. He is a masterful Sharingan user, true, but WITHOUT IT? He's not very impressive.
    read again what i said i told you that is nothing compared to itachi and if u want to know what itachi did then read the manga :D. And ul see there is a distance maybe not that big but itachi is more intelligent. Every character has their speciality minato is speed and itachi is intelligence. while both of them have enough speed and intelligence.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

minato,
    kakashi and itachi is a tie

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Minato and Kakashi's intelligence both shit on Itachi's, and that's all that really matters here.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Minato and Kakashi's intelligence both shit on Itachi's, and that's all that really matters here.
    Your whole statement is pure opinion ..but Ill give you a fact Itachi is more intelligent

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Your whole statement is pure opinion ..but Ill give you a fact Itachi is more intelligent
    roflololol

(I know you don't actually have any proof of that and calling it "a fact" is bullshit, but I was going to lolol either way.)

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    roflololol

(I know you don't actually have any proof of that and calling it "a fact" is bullshit, but I was going to lolol either way.)
    But, off everything I have seen Itachi is the most intelligent person.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Paintachi View Post
    read again what i said i told you that is nothing compared to itachi and if u want to know what itachi did then read the manga :D. And ul see there is a distance maybe not that big but itachi is more intelligent. Every character has their speciality minato is speed and itachi is intelligence. while both of them have enough speed and intelligence.
    Your arguing is quite simply irrational. You have literally NO point to make AT ALL. An example! A scenario! A SINGLE FIELD in which Itachi outdid Minato in ANY WAY AT ALL!

Please, if you are to keep believing this, at least ATTEMPT to justify yourself.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

xd But, off everything I have seen Itachi is the most intelligent person.
    Well to be fair, that's your opinion...I'll give you a fact though: he's not. :p

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

I'm not seeing the difference. Both are relying on natural born genius. Itachi just happens to be a natural born genius who also has the Sharingan, and his innovations and abilities revolve around using his natural born gifts. The mirror neurons and eidetic memory of the awakened Uchiha is not something to be taken away any more than Minato's genetic material enabling higher intelligence. Itachi was born the greater genius. Now, whether Minato made up the difference in hardwork is quite debatable, but we've only seen a 25-30 year old Minato in brief instances, whereas we have a catalogue of Itachi from ages eight to twenty-one.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi isn't even smart

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    normal...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    I'm not seeing the difference. Both are relying on natural born genius. Itachi just happens to be a natural born genius who also has the Sharingan, and his innovations and abilities revolve around using his natural born gifts. The mirror neurons and eidetic memory of the awakened Uchiha is not something to be taken away any more than Minato's genetic material enabling higher intelligence. Itachi was born the greater genius. Now, whether Minato made up the difference in hardwork is quite debatable, but we've only seen a 25-30 year old Minato in brief instances, whereas we have a catalogue of Itachi from ages eight to twenty-one.
    You can't implant Minato's brain into another person to enable higher cognitive functioning. The Sharingan enables photographic memory, instant learning and predictive abilities. But it's not part of the brain, and can't rightly be counted as part of a person's intelligence, when even among Uchiha there's basically a genetic lottery as to whether you'll end up with a pair. Sure, Itachi DID awaken his. But what if he'd done so at 13? Is the ONLY difference between him, Obito and Sasuke in terms of intelligence due to Sharingan activation age?

It seems like simply implanting old, retired Uchiha eyes into youngsters' sockets would result in an untold burst of genius intelligence among young Uchiha. That can't be right, can it?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

You can't implant Minato's brain into another person to enable higher cognitive functioning.
    Says who? Eye-transplants aren't possible in reality either. Stealing someone else's body part to vastly increase your own power, stamina, or intellect is unrealistic in general, but it's undeniable that what you are born with is the foundation of the word "genius" as opposed to hard work or special nurturing.

The Sharingan enables photographic memory, instant learning and predictive abilities. But it's not part of the brain
    The brain all by itself has little to do with intelligence, as it's a processing center for our sensory experiences. The Sharingan does not store memories in the eyeball nor is it the neurological center for sending precise electrical messages for copying movements. It interacts with the brain differently, awakening higher cognitive function.

and can't rightly be counted as part of a person's intelligence, when even among Uchiha there's basically a genetic lottery as to whether you'll end up with a pair.
    That's what intelligence is. A genetic lottery. The Uchiha clan has two forms: the traditional genetic lottery of intelligence, and the ultra-intelligent genetic lottery of the Sharingan. That's the entire basis behind the Uchiha bragging about why their geniuses make other geniuses look like normal people. And it's true to a degree. They're born with much more.

Sure, Itachi DID awaken his. But what if he'd done so at 13? Is the ONLY difference between him, Obito and Sasuke in terms of intelligence due to Sharingan activation age?
    Itachi graduated from the academy at age 7 and was stated to be the most brilliant student to ever pass through the academy. He was a student so intuitive that he hardly had to be taught at all. He hadn't awoken his Sharingan until age 8. And hell, Kabuto stated that Itachi was unlike any other Uchiha because he saw more due to pure intellect.

It seems like simply implanting old, retired Uchiha eyes into youngsters' sockets would result in an untold burst of genius intelligence among young Uchiha. That can't be right, can it?
    No, that's exactly right. The Sharingan enables eidetic memory and such magnificient neurons that you would be able to master artistic skills or memorize complex information instantly. That level of genius is purely fictional, but it's rather beside the point, because Itachi was already complimented as being an incredible genius prior to awakening the Sharingan.

Page 8 of 8 « First ... 45678