Rules:
    - Rei's Rules and Regulations
    - Mid range?
    - Stealing not allowed
    - Customs allowed although I don't have much
    - All elements that you know
    - You may go first x)

Terrain:
    - Konoha forest while being inside a clearing with a radius of medium range?

This is the custom weapon I will be using, I forgot to include it in my biography

Kamisama かみさま God's Sacrifice
    Type: Weapon
    Range: Short - Medium
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: N/A (+10 Wind Combinations)
    Description: Kamisama is a weapon which was crafted by Alexander himself, after reading and analyzing information throughout the years about Madara Uchiha's infamous weapon. Kamisama is a medium sized war-fan rivaling the height of an average shionbi when placed along side with one another. The light brown fins decorated with a strange symbol on each end of the war-fan are made of a very lightweight and durable material that does not conduct electricity, nor is it able to be engulfed in flames. The core of the war-fan is a nearly indestructible pole with a thin rubber layer to avoid conductivity that is bandaged up from the bottom end all the way to the middle of the poll. At the very bottom of the pole lays a very lightweight, thin, and durable chain link which appears to have metallic spheres evenly spaced every three inches which ensures enhanced gripping. The other end of the chain-link is connected to a medium sized nearly indestructible scythe which was rumored to be one of Madara's deadliest weapons in combination with the war-fan. Just like the pole, the scythe's hand is also laced in a thin layer of rubber with bandages covering the entire thing up to the blade itself. The chain-link is long enough to allow Alexander to throw his scythe up to medium range distance similar to Hidan's scythe. Both the war-fan and scythe are strapped in the center of his back in an "X" manner. The unique ability of the war fan is to coat elemental projectile-type techniques with wind chakra. When the user releases an elemental projectile type technique, he will swing the fan and coat the technique with wind chakra, causing the technique in question to be turned into a XX/wind combination. Meaning that if the user releases a fireball and swings the fan, it would turn into a fire/wind combination. Although it does not boost the rank nor size of the technique in question, it does boost them by ten damage points. In order to release the projectile techniques successfully and coat them in wind, Alexander found out a way to exchange hand signs for fan swings. Meaning that for every two hand seals required in a projectile type technique, the user is required to swing his fan once. (ex: If I release a fire technique that requires four hand seals, I would need to swing the fan twice as I then release the fire and coat it in wind, increasing its damage while it maintains the same rank.) The wind enhancement would not be effective against lightning techniques because the lightning technique in question would disperse. Kamisama is chakra reactive, which if channeled with expansion chakra it will expand at the users will. Expanding it refers to using any variation of the Akimichi clan's expansion techniques and so leading to count towards the user's jutsu per turn. When releasing a wind style technique from Kamisama, the technique in question would automatically receive the ten damage boost due to the fact that is not physically possible to create a wind/wind combination. The user is also able to release physical projectiles like kunais, shuriken, senbons etc and coat them in wind chakra for increased speed and damage. This is accomplished in the same manner that the elemental projectile techniques are enhanced into combinations.

▵ Utilizing the expansion ability requires an Akimichi biography
    ▵ Can only be wielded by Hard

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

Re: [OPEN] - Xanxus first brawl

Can I???
    Shikamaru in sig

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #hashtag

Bio in sig.May I?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

Thanks a lot
    I'll try my best to give you a challenge :D

As soon as I face you, I start making it rain all over the area.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost:15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulaterain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Who are you stranger??
    And what are you doing in the forests of Konoha??

Once done, throw 3 kunais towards you. One at your head, the other one at your shadow at your feet, and the third one I throw towards you in an arc that first goes above and then comes crashing on you. I infuse my shadow chakra to the second kunai before throwing it.
    The moment the kunai hits your shadow, I trap you making you unable to move.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken

Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.

Senior Member SHARINGAN_USER UCHIHA_ITACHI's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    In search of Luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Seems like both participants logged off, would anyone else like to fight me?
    SO may I? *online for next 45 mins*

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    Thanks a lot
    I'll try my best to give you a challenge :D

As soon as I face you, I start making it rain all over the area.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique

Range: Short-Long
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulaterain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Who are you stranger??
    And what are you doing in the forests of Konoha??

Once done, throw 3 kunais towards you. One at your head, the other one at your shadow at your feet, and the third one I throw towards you in an arc that first goes above and then comes crashing on you. I infuse my shadow chakra to the second kunai before throwing it.
    The moment the kunai hits your shadow, I trap you making you unable to move.

(Kage Mane Shuriken) - Shadow Imitation Shuriken

Description: Traps the enemy buy throwing and hitting there shadow special blades infused with shadow chakra.
    Give me a challenge? I'll be lucky to actually keep up

As I notice rain clouds forming I start charging towards you while answering your question..

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

As I say this, I reach onto my back and grab a hold of my scythe with my right hand whilst channeling wind chakra throughout it in preparation for the thrown projectiles. As they near my location I simply create a vortex of wind around my entire body that blows away all projectiles and pushes you backwards as I'd be in your short range by this time.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As you are being pushed backwards, I exhale wind infused chakra onto my scythe, increasing its range and sharpness by extending its blade with a coat of wind chakra about two meters in length as I throw it towards your left side and utilize my chain link to bring it back towards me, slicing you in half in the process.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

As I notice rain clouds forming I start charging towards you while answering your question..

That's for me to know and for you to find out.

As I say this, I reach onto my back and grab a hold of my scythe with my right hand whilst channeling wind chakra throughout it in preparation for the thrown projectiles. As they near my location I simply create a vortex of wind around my entire body that blows away all projectiles and pushes you backwards as I'd be in your short range by this time.

(Fūton: Kujaku Senpūjin) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind Formation
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they release a vortex of wind that surrounds the users body and can push away materials covering the users body.

As you are being pushed backwards, I exhale wind infused chakra onto my scythe, increasing its range and sharpness by extending its blade with a coat of wind chakra about two meters in length as I throw it towards your left side and utilize my chain link to bring it back towards me, slicing you in half in the process.

(Fūton: Shinkūjin) - Wind Release: Vacuum Blade
    Description: The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
    As I throw the kunais, I see you blowing out wind from all around you which comes towards me. I cross my arms in front of me to protect me from your wind but nevertheless i'm pushed back but still I manage to hold my balance.

Suddenly I see you throwing your blade towards me. Quickly thinking on my feet, I release a powerful gale of wind from my palm knocking off your blade and changing its trajectory.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I guess I have no other choice

Now that your blade missed its target, and you might be pulling it back, I use this opportunity to attack you. Slowly, I start moving back to maintain some distance from you as I create a whip and wrap it around your leg and pull it forward making you fall down on your back.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

The moment you fall down, I release 3 crescent blades of wind from my hand, sharp enough that cuts you into pieces when it reaches you.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike

Type: Attack
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As I throw the kunais, I see you blowing out wind from all around you which comes towards me. I cross my arms in front of me to protect me from your wind but nevertheless i'm pushed back but still I manage to hold my balance.

Suddenly I see you throwing your blade towards me. Quickly thinking on my feet, I release a powerful gale of wind from my palm knocking off your blade and changing its trajectory.

(Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm.

Type:Attack/Supplementary
    Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

I guess I have no other choice

Now that your blade missed its target, and you might be pulling it back, I use this opportunity to attack you. Slowly, I start moving back to maintain some distance from you as I create a whip and wrap it around your leg and pull it forward making you fall down on your back.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip

Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Damage points: 30
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

The moment you fall down, I release 3 crescent blades of wind from my hand, sharp enough that cuts you into pieces when it reaches you.

(Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike

Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.
    I smirk as I notice some type of wind blast knocking my scythe's trajectory away from its intended location. I simply utilize that to my advantage and swing it towards my right side away from your body as it gains a much greater momentum as due to your own wind also pushing it away. As I'm swinging the scythe to the opposite direction I simply shift my entire body towards my right as I perform a single 360° turn whilst getting into a low stance and channeling lightning chakra throughout my chain link and blade, increasing its cutting potential. This would be happening as you are finalizing your three hand seals and the water beings to materialize into whips. You now find yourself having my scythe slicing your body in half from your right side this time as part of its chain-link slices through the water whips. I then simply pull back on my chain-link and grab a hold of my scythe once again.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Crutch, his works
    are perfect, and all his ways
    are just.

You... <_< >_> >_<

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

I smirk as I notice some type of wind blast knocking my scythe's trajectory away from its intended location. I simply utilize that to my advantage and swing it towards my right side away from your body as it gains a much greater momentum as due to your own wind also pushing it away. As I'm swinging the scythe to the opposite direction I simply shift my entire body towards my right as I perform a single 360° turn whilst getting into a low stance and channeling lightning chakra throughout my chain link and blade, increasing its cutting potential. This would be happening as you are finalizing your three hand seals and the water beings to materialize into whips. You now find yourself having my scythe slicing your body in half from your right side this time as part of its chain-link slices through the water whips. I then simply pull back on my chain-link and grab a hold of my scythe once again.

(Chō Biburāto Raitontō) - Super Vibrating Lightning Release Sword
    Damage points: N/A (+15 to kenjutsu and standard attacks)
    Description: The user channels their lightning chakra into a blade, increasing its vibrating frequency and giving it more cutting power than standard wind techniques.
    The moment you start turning even when your blade has been knocked off, makes me suspicious but soon I realize what you're doing.
    I quickly jump up using extreme athleticism and release a blast of wind from my mouth taking me higher up and back (in a 45° direction) missing your scythe in time.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As your scythe misses me by inches, you'd be probably rotating and so will your scythe continue its path due to the momentum gained while rotating and revolving respectively.
    Noticing this, I clap my hands together and release a spiralling vortex of water towards you which knocks you off and takes it with you further back into mid-range from me as I control the movements of the vortex with my hands as I land on the ground.
    The fact that it is created somewhere short range in between us, gives you no time to react.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Using this opportunity, I release a thick mist around us blocking our view.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu

Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existingsource or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can'tfool the Byakugan,but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra,any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra,which will effectivelyhidethe user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

The moment you start turning even when your blade has been knocked off, makes me suspicious but soon I realize what you're doing.
    I quickly jump up using extreme athleticism and release a blast of wind from my mouth taking me higher up and back (in a 45° direction) missing your scythe in time.

Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

As your scythe misses me by inches, you'd be probably rotating and so will your scythe continue its path due to the momentum gained while rotating and revolving respectively.
    Noticing this, I clap my hands together and release a spiralling vortex of water towards you which knocks you off and takes it with you further back into mid-range from me as I control the movements of the vortex with my hands as I land on the ground.
    The fact that it is created somewhere short range in between us, gives you no time to react.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave

Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Using this opportunity, I release a thick mist around us blocking our view.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu

Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existingsource or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can'tfool the Byakugan,but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra,any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra,which will effectivelyhidethe user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.
    As my scythe passed inches away from you my rotation would have been complete. In reaction towards your escape, I tweak the wrist in which I am controlling the scythe's chain with and cause it to be sent straight into the ground towards my right side, a few meters away from me. As I notice water materializing around yourself, I simply slam both of my hands against the ground and rise it in the form of the rampart, 20 meters high and wide. As the water explodes at the top in the form of a wave it would collide with my rampart and the water would be drained back towards your location. Due to the height in which I raised my rampart it would be away from your mist's reach which is only medium range should you continue with it.(20 meters in height would roughly be long range in height.)

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As you are dealing with your own water source being pushed back your way, I simply send wind chakra into the sky and darken the clouds, making a stormy environment. Shortly after I bring down a cutting-edge tornado that sucks up all the rain clouds you previously made and comes down directly on your current location. You'd not be physically trapped in between my rampart and the forest laying behind you.

(Fūton: Tatsuno Ooshigoto) - Wind Style: Severing Pressure
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.

Last edited by Hard; 11-06-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

As my scythe passed inches away from you my rotation would have been complete. In reaction towards your escape, I tweak the wrist in which I am controlling the scythe's chain with and cause it to be sent straight into the ground towards my right side, a few meters away from me. As I notice water materializing around yourself, I simply slam both of my hands against the ground and rise it in the form of the rampart, 20 meters high and wide. As the water explodes at the top in the form of a wave it would collide with my rampart and the water would be drained back towards your location. Due to the height in which I raised my rampart it would be away from your mist's reach which is only medium range should you continue with it.(20 meters in height would roughly be long range in height.)

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

As you are dealing with your own water source being pushed back your way, I simply send wind chakra into the sky and darken the clouds, making a stormy environment. Shortly after I bring down a cutting-edge tornado that sucks up all the rain clouds you previously made and comes down directly on your current location. You'd not be physically trapped in between my rampart and the forest laying behind you.

Description: The user sends wind into the sky to darken the clouds and make the environment stormy. These clouds will create a cutting tornado that comes down as a F-5 tornado with slicing wind.
    As soon as I materialise the water and send it towards you, I see you creating a cliff that takes you above. So I redirect my waves to change the direction to the right and leave it as it continues it path towards its right.

As you rise up, I quickly place you under a genjutsu where you see a huge fireball coming your way from the top. Ofc, you'd have to stop your movement upwards and counter the fireball or else "you'd be burned to crisps"

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire

Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Then, without wasting a second, with tiger hand seal, I stomp my foot to the ground and release a slicing jet of water towards you. The water, slices through the tip of the cliff (that's where you'd be standing) and attacks you as you'd be probably dealing with the incoming "fireball".
    The hit takes you high up in the air, backwards where you fall down on your back from a height of 10 meters??breaking your hip bones not to mention the direct damage you received from the slicing jet of water.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter

Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

With the current situation, you'd be behind the 10 meter wall.
    Quickly I run towards my left, changing my location as I throw 3 kunais with explosive tags over the top of the wall which comes down on you and explodes when it reaches 7 meters from you.

With my new location, 10 meters to the left of the original position, I wait for your movement as I keep sensing you through my rain.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As soon as I materialise the water and send it towards you, I see you creating a cliff that takes you above. So I redirect my waves to change the direction to the right and leave it as it continues it path towards its right.

As you rise up, I quickly place you under a genjutsu where you see a huge fireball coming your way from the top. Ofc, you'd have to stop your movement upwards and counter the fireball or else "you'd be burned to crisps"

(Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire

Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.

Then, without wasting a second, with tiger hand seal, I stomp my foot to the ground and release a slicing jet of water towards you. The water, slices through the tip of the cliff (that's where you'd be standing) and attacks you as you'd be probably dealing with the incoming "fireball".
    The hit takes you high up in the air, backwards where you fall down on your back from a height of 10 meters??breaking your hip bones not to mention the direct damage you received from the slicing jet of water.

(Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Cutter

Description: After waving the Tiger hand seal the user slams his foot to the ground, causing water to rise up and travel towards his target as a slicing jet.

With the current situation, you'd be behind the 10 meter wall.
    Quickly I run towards my left, changing my location as I throw 3 kunais with explosive tags over the top of the wall which comes down on you and explodes when it reaches 7 meters from you.

With my new location, 10 meters to the left of the original position, I wait for your movement as I keep sensing you through my rain.
    Whilst going upwards on my rampart I notice a fireball appear out of thin air from above as it descends on my location. Although strange to see a fireball appear out of nowhere I decide to defend against it nonetheless. I simply reach onto my back and grab a hold of my fan with my left hand. I then proceed to swing it out in front of me whilst manipulating the air currents, creating a tornado that heads straight towards my target. The creation of the tornado is timed correctly so that it sucks in the fire ball and continues forward at a "weakened" state. As it travels forward I simply move my fan around and control the trajectory of my tornado to strike my opponent's current location as it is weakened by encountering the water jet. While controlling the fan with my left hand, I pull back on my chain link with my right and bring back my scythe as I strap it onto my back once again.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Type: Offensive
    Range: short - Mid
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan

Interesting..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

Whilst going upwards on my rampart I notice a fireball appear out of thin air from above as it descends on my location. Although strange to see a fireball appear out of nowhere I decide to defend against it nonetheless. I simply reach onto my back and grab a hold of my fan with my left hand. I then proceed to swing it out in front of me whilst manipulating the air currents, creating a tornado that heads straight towards my target. The creation of the tornado is timed correctly so that it sucks in the fire ball and continues forward at a "weakened" state. As it travels forward I simply move my fan around and control the trajectory of my tornado to strike my opponent's current location as it is weakened by encountering the water jet. While controlling the fan with my left hand, I pull back on my chain link with my right and bring back my scythe as I strap it onto my back once again.

(Fūton: Sebeti Otoshi) - Wind Release: Tornado Drop
    Range: short - Mid
    Description: The user will create a tornado of wind to trap their target/s and then by controlling with their fan cause the tornado to crush them down into the ground.
    Note: Must have a Fan

Interesting..
    The moment you release the wind tornado, I understand I gotta do something quickly.

Damn, you're a pesky one :mad:

Without wasting any time I quickly create a dome over me that protects me from your tornado. Ofc, the dome gets damaged here n there but it makes me safe from your wind attack.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique

Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost:20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individualsas seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Hmm...so he made me use my earth attack eh?):noc:

Once done, I quickly manipulate my water chakra to create water that rises up from under your feet and takes you high up in the air towards me, making you fall over the cracked dome injuring you because of the height from which you fall. This sudden emerging water leaves you no time to react.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) -Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As you're first thrown up into the sky because of the pressure I quickly utilize my earth chakra and go underground and travel to the other end of the field and emerge stealthily. This also means that the moment you're thrown up, you don't know what i'm doing down.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

The moment you release the wind tornado, I understand I gotta do something quickly.

Damn, you're a pesky one :mad:

Without wasting any time I quickly create a dome over me that protects me from your tornado. Ofc, the dome gets damaged here n there but it makes me safe from your wind attack.

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique

Type: Defensive
    Chakra cost:20
    Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individualsas seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

(Hmm...so he made me use my earth attack eh?):noc:

Once done, I quickly manipulate my water chakra to create water that rises up from under your feet and takes you high up in the air towards me, making you fall over the cracked dome injuring you because of the height from which you fall. This sudden emerging water leaves you no time to react.

(Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) -Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust

Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

As you're first thrown up into the sky because of the pressure I quickly utilize my earth chakra and go underground and travel to the other end of the field and emerge stealthily. This also means that the moment you're thrown up, you don't know what i'm doing down.

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    As I'm suddenly knocked into the air, I utilize my time wisely knowing both our views of each other are blocked. I merely perform the Boar → Tiger hand seals and form a swamp around your last known location that is medium range in diameter and deep enough to drown the biggest toad known to shinobi, causing both my rampart and part of the forest behind you to sink as well. Without my knowledge this would leave you trapped underneath the ground as you would have already entered it. Upon creation you'd star to slowly be immobilized by the gooey swampy mud as well as suffocating from lack of oxygen.(I'm aware that earth-style techniques can only be used with contact on the ground but I've been taught by my sempai that I can use swamp in mid air, I've read it in a few fights and I've also confirmed it in the anime that Jiraiya was in mid air on top of rock debris whilst creating it.)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

To break my fall I channel wind chakra throughout my fan whilst it is strapped to my back and start gliding in mid air before hitting the ground. I manipulate the air currents to send me in a linear path backwards towards my original position, away from the swamp's reach, staying very low to the ground so that when my technique deactivates I don't suffer any damage from the free fall(So a roughly five or so meters high, we are ninja after all xD).

(Fūton: Okami Sono Sora) - Wind Release: Emperor Of The Skies
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
    Description: Similar to Temari's "Wind Ryder Technique" the user will release his wind chakra outwards and manipulate the air currents beneath his war-fan, or any other fan big enough to be ridden on. He will then jump onto the war-fan as he rides it like a surfboard and is able to go airborne at fairly fast speeds like any traveling wind technique at its peak traveling speed. If the user wishes, he can utilize the war-fan while it is strapped to his back to initiate flight similar to how a kite is flown, however with the user attached to the bottom of it. The user can only glide/ride in a linear manner and not freely fly like regular flight techniques. The user can only change locations in mid flight once(ex. Gain height while going upwards during activation then choose the linear traveling path). After the liner path travel has completed the user will be suspended in mid-air for a total of two turns before the air currents are reduce back to normal, causing the user to start free-falling back down into the ground.

▵ Requires a fan/war-fan
    ▵ Can be used four times per battle
    ▵ Must be taught by Hard

As I'm being sent backwards I wave a single handseal and exhale five dragon-head shaped fire balls towards your last known location in a wide spread. This means that one will head straight towards your last known location, whilst the rest spread out in a wide range radius. Due to their size and fiery properties they would heat up the swamp around that location and cause even more harm to your body. Should you appear out of the swamp before hand, they would be aimed towards your current location with that same wide spread.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

As I'm suddenly knocked into the air, I utilize my time wisely knowing both our views of each other are blocked. I merely perform the Boar → Tiger hand seals and form a swamp around your last known location that is medium range in diameter and deep enough to drown the biggest toad known to shinobi, causing both my rampart and part of the forest behind you to sink as well. Without my knowledge this would leave you trapped underneath the ground as you would have already entered it. Upon creation you'd star to slowly be immobilized by the gooey swampy mud as well as suffocating from lack of oxygen.(I'm aware that earth-style techniques can only be used with contact on the ground but I've been taught by my sempai that I can use swamp in mid air, I've read it in a few fights and I've also confirmed it in the anime that Jiraiya was in mid air on top of rock debris whilst creating it.)

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

To break my fall I channel wind chakra throughout my fan whilst it is strapped to my back and start gliding in mid air before hitting the ground. I manipulate the air currents to send me in a linear path backwards towards my original position, away from the swamp's reach, staying very low to the ground so that when my technique deactivates I don't suffer any damage from the free fall(So a roughly five or so meters high, we are ninja after all xD).

(Fūton: Okami Sono Sora) - Wind Release: Emperor Of The Skies
    Type: Supplementary/Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn)
    Description: Similar to Temari's "Wind Ryder Technique" the user will release his wind chakra outwards and manipulate the air currents beneath his war-fan, or any other fan big enough to be ridden on. He will then jump onto the war-fan as he rides it like a surfboard and is able to go airborne at fairly fast speeds like any traveling wind technique at its peak traveling speed. If the user wishes, he can utilize the war-fan while it is strapped to his back to initiate flight similar to how a kite is flown, however with the user attached to the bottom of it. The user can only glide/ride in a linear manner and not freely fly like regular flight techniques. The user can only change locations in mid flight once(ex. Gain height while going upwards during activation then choose the linear traveling path). After the liner path travel has completed the user will be suspended in mid-air for a total of two turns before the air currents are reduce back to normal, causing the user to start free-falling back down into the ground.

▵ Requires a fan/war-fan
    ▵ Can be used four times per battle
    ▵ Must be taught by Hard

As I'm being sent backwards I wave a single handseal and exhale five dragon-head shaped fire balls towards your last known location in a wide spread. This means that one will head straight towards your last known location, whilst the rest spread out in a wide range radius. Due to their size and fiery properties they would heat up the swamp around that location and cause even more harm to your body. Should you appear out of the swamp before hand, they would be aimed towards your current location with that same wide spread.

( Katon: Gōryūka no Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
    Type: Offense/Supplementary
    Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent after performing one handseal. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform Kirin.

The moment I enter the earth and travel down to an extend, I feel something sucking me deeper into it. Soon I realize that its a swamp. Quickly, instead if going with the original plan, I decide to get out of the swamp instead. I quickly perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake handseals and create a large piece of earth that rises from deep within the ground as I start suffocating. The piece of earth rises high up above the ground carrying me on top of it. As I reach the surface of the earth (but still under it), I feel the earth getting harder which hurts me more as I release more chakra into my jutsu. The moment the earth piece reaches on top, it splits into two pieces from the centre, creating a chasm. Then, both the pieces fall apart the first one with me on top of it falls back going away from you, while the other piece falls on you and the forest behind.
    Note: I think the dome would have been sucked by the swamp, or else say I injure my back when the earth takes me up.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide

Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

As I fall behind, I wait for the giant piece to near the surface. Once it reaches below, I jump back to safety while at the same time, keeping a note of your location through the rain.

Once done, I create 2 clones besides me to make things a bit easier.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra cost:25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

My clone C1 runs to the right towards you in an arc while at the same time clone C2 takes left.

Conclusion: I'm now positioned at the place you started from.
    And you at mine??

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

The moment I enter the earth and travel down to an extend, I feel something sucking me deeper into it. Soon I realize that its a swamp. Quickly, instead if going with the original plan, I decide to get out of the swamp instead. I quickly perform the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake handseals and create a large piece of earth that rises from deep within the ground as I start suffocating. The piece of earth rises high up above the ground carrying me on top of it. As I reach the surface of the earth (but still under it), I feel the earth getting harder which hurts me more as I release more chakra into my jutsu. The moment the earth piece reaches on top, it splits into two pieces from the centre, creating a chasm. Then, both the pieces fall apart the first one with me on top of it falls back going away from you, while the other piece falls on you and the forest behind.
    Note: I think the dome would have been sucked by the swamp, or else say I injure my back when the earth takes me up.

(Doton: Doryūkatsu) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Divide

Description: The user will first perform the required hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger → Snake and then by flowing concentrated chakra from one's palms into the Dragon Veins flowing underground, one can tear the earth apart, creating large chasms by firstly raising the earth in the desired location and then splitting that peice of earth through the center. The length, width, direction, and curve of the chasm are all up to the user. Manipulating the Dragon Veins requires fine chakra control, but if one has such skill, they can use this technique to divide the space between the enemy and their own team in two, destroy enemy camps or defences, and even to attack.
    Note: This does not split the earth appart directly to cause opponents to fall in the fissure.

As I fall behind, I wait for the giant piece to near the surface. Once it reaches below, I jump back to safety while at the same time, keeping a note of your location through the rain.

Once done, I create 2 clones besides me to make things a bit easier.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra cost:25
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

My clone C1 runs to the right towards you in an arc while at the same time clone C2 takes left.

Conclusion: I'm now positioned at the place you started from.
    And you at mine??
    As I notice a rampart rising from my swamp, I simply send wind chakra into the sky and darken the clouds, making a stormy environment. Shortly after I bring down a cutting-edge tornado that sucks up all the rain clouds you previously made and comes down directly on your current location as the rampart on the process of dividing. After finilizing my move I'd start free falling back down into the ground from the eight or so meters I described before.(As for your conclusion, I never said I would be in your last spot, but mine. Which means you headed towards my current location as I then brought down the tornado and kept flying backwards away from the swamp's reach.)

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

As I notice a rampart rising from my swamp, I simply send wind chakra into the sky and darken the clouds, making a stormy environment. Shortly after I bring down a cutting-edge tornado that sucks up all the rain clouds you previously made and comes down directly on your current location as the rampart on the process of dividing. After finilizing my move I'd start free falling back down into the ground from the eight or so meters I described before.(As for your conclusion, I never said I would be in your last spot, but mine. Which means you headed towards my current location as I then brought down the tornado and kept flying backwards away from the swamp's reach.)

As I rise up, I see you (assume) sending chakra into the skies (like you raising your hand) but me not knowing if it is for a lightening attack or a wind attack, I decide to wait until the correct moment.

As the rampart falls apart, I see a f-5 tornado coming my way. I quickly create 2 shadow clones beside me as we fall down. C1 to my left and C2 to my right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Quickly C1 turns behind and with a single handseal (affinity) fires a large fireball that engulfs the whole tornado and pushes it back and renders it useless)
    (I think I'd have enough time to do shadow clones as well as fire cuz the tornado comes from the sky which is hundreds of kilometers above)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

Type: Offense
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

At the same time that C1 fires a sphere, C2 throws several kunais with exploding tags towards you which would detonate on his command as you are about to land on the ground.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn Tavern

As I rise up, I see you (assume) sending chakra into the skies (like you raising your hand) but me not knowing if it is for a lightening attack or a wind attack, I decide to wait until the correct moment.

As the rampart falls apart, I see a f-5 tornado coming my way. I quickly create 2 shadow clones beside me as we fall down. C1 to my left and C2 to my right.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) -Shadow Clone Technique

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Quickly C1 turns behind and with a single handseal (affinity) fires a large fireball that engulfs the whole tornado and pushes it back and renders it useless)
    (I think I'd have enough time to do shadow clones as well as fire cuz the tornado comes from the sky which is hundreds of kilometers above)

( Katon: Gōenkyū ) - Fire Release: Great Blaze Ball

Type: Offense
    Description: The user after performing two hand seals Horse → Tiger exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

At the same time that C1 fires a sphere, C2 throws several kunais with exploding tags towards you which would detonate on his command as you are about to land on the ground.
    As I'm landing on the ground and notice clones being made, I simply wave a hand sign and create two clones of my own. X1 to my left and X2 to my right. Upon creation, X1 throws enough kunais to intercept your own, with an extra one head towards your general location, with a tag burning timed to detonate in your short range.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

After creating my clones I slam my hands on the ground and rise two gigantic half mountain sides behind you, and in front of you, slamming you and your clones in between.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

At the same exact time upon creation X2 performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and rises four pillars around you and your clone's location, which releases lightning afterwards.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Will Rise Again

As I'm landing on the ground and notice clones being made, I simply wave a hand sign and create two clones of my own. X1 to my left and X2 to my right. Upon creation, X1 throws enough kunais to intercept your own, with an extra one head towards your general location, with a tag burning timed to detonate in your short range.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

After creating my clones I slam my hands on the ground and rise two gigantic half mountain sides behind you, and in front of you, slamming you and your clones in between.

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
    Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

At the same exact time upon creation X2 performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals and rises four pillars around you and your clone's location, which releases lightning afterwards.

(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
    Range: Short – Mid
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.
    The moment you touch the ground, (we are still falling) I see your clone throwing kunais at my kunais.

Quickly my clone C2 activates the seal on the tags of the kunai as both are about to meet each other. This causes massive explosions that makes all the kunais blown away and also causes you some minor injuries as some of your kunais come back at you.(This is because it happens closer to you) This also causes both our visions to be hindered.

Suddenly, I feel the earth trembling and I notice a large wall of earth rising from behind me. My clone C1 quickly acts on his feet and releases a huge ball of energy that smashes through the wall and clears every piece of earth that lie on the ground behind me before its even half erected.

(Raiton: Sanda Appu) – Lightning Release: Thunder Up
    [SPOILER]
    Type: Offence
    Chakra cost:30
    Description: The user concentrates a lot of lightning chakra into their hand and compressing it into a ball of energy and then releases it at once, causing a huge explotion.

(Ofc I can't see the frontal wall because of the explosion)
    With that done, I jump back and blow wind from my mouth which takes me higher and back away from you into mid-range. (Note that I was still falling )

While doing so, I see a huge wall erected in front of my clones as it stops the giant piece of earth (earth flow divide) from touching the ground.
    At the same time, my clone C2 notices the two pillar rising out from the ground. Quickly he releases a stream of unfocussed lightening towards the two pillars distroying them.
    (I can't see the other two)

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Type: Offense/Defence
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

As soon as this happens, my clones recieve a shock as they are hit by the one side wall.
    I then take out 2 kunais and wait for a movement from your side.

(Do you think my clones survive after being hit from behind)