Intelligence: 5
    Speed:5
    Stamina:5
    Strength:4.5
    Hand Seals:4
    Total: 36.5

Ninjutsu

Sharingan Doujutsu
    Kamui: Obito easily gets a 5/5 in ninjutsu. Obviously his signature jutsu, Kamui is a powerful space-time ninjutsu. With this he can make himself intangible by transporting parts of himself to the kamui dimension, making him almost impossible to hit. He can also quickly warp objects at close range including himself. Obito's most useful and powerful jutsu, but many make the false assumption that this is all he has, yet they couldn't be further from the truth.
    Izanagi:Another one of Obito's doujutsu, he can use this to escape death in exchange for one of his eyes.
    Elemental Styles
    Fire Style:Being an Uchiha, it would already be safe to assume he has a mastery of fire style. He shown the ability to create powerful fire style attacks and combine them with his kamui current.

Earth and Wood Stlyebito has shown to be fairly adept at earth style. He was able plant Deidara's explosives all over a battle field in short time. He has shown even better skill with wood style, as noted by spiral zetsu. Obito is able to sprout wood from his bosy, use it as projectiles or as spears. He was even able to kill a whole squad of mist ninja by sprouting large trees that impaled them all.
    Rinnegan
    Outer Path:After Nagato's death, Obito takes one his Rinnegan and implants it into his left eye. His most used ability with it has been the power to summon and control of the Gedo Mazo statue. He also used the six paths of pain ability to use the captured jinchuriki as his new paths. Also, he can use the chakra receivers and chains to control the tail beasts outside of their jinchuriki.
    Human Pathbito was going to use this to take Yamato's soul
    YingYang Style, Barriers, seals, etc
    Obito has great knowledge of barriers and seals from Madara's tutelage, as well as the owrking of Yin and Yang style.
    Tail Beast Extractionbito has knowledge on the the method to extract Biju from their hosts
    Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment:This jutsu allows Obito to create a large protection barrier for anything he wills. Anything that comes in cantact will burn into flames.

Taijutsu

Obito hasn't displayed much taijutsu throughout the series. However he displayed very impressive taijutsu during his encounter with the mist ninja, and was able to take out an entire squad with taijutsu and wood style.

Genjutsu
    Being an Uchiha, he has a natural talent for genjutsu because of his sharingan. Obito was able to tame the ninetails with his genjutsu powers, as well as use it to find out Nagato's location from Konan. He was also able to keep Danzo's guards under genjutsu for weeks.

Strength

Obito strength he gained from the zetsu suit is extremely impressive. He was able to punch through a boulder while connected to the mazo and he was able to block the guillotine blade with just one arm without taking damage.

Stamina

Obito having the zetsu half is a big boost to his stamina. He not only just has regeneration(as seen above), but he has been fighting Naruto, Bee, Kakashi, and Guy for several dozen chapters so far. Anyone who can fight this long surely has maximum stamina

Speed

Obito has his kamui but even without it he has very fast reflex and action speed. He managed to rescue Sasuke from Jinton and was able to keep up with fast shinobi like KM Naruto, Guy, and Minato's speed.

With that said, Obito is easily one of the most well rounded shinobi, and in my opinion, the strongest living shinobi save for the sage of 6 paths

Last edited by Tartarus; 11-16-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Obito stat prediction and analysis

Quote Originally Posted by oShux View Post
    Is everything out of ten? Cause if so his taijutsu is higher then that he blocked Suigetsu's sword blow with one hand! His intelligence is up there too at a young age he 1v1'd Minato even though he lost he put up a good fight.
    Out of 5 I'm pretty sure.

Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated

nice

In detention
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

his handseals would be more of a 3
    I'd rate his taijutsu at least a 4 being able to Knock out 2 upperclass jonins with 1 kick

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "

nice explanations

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    his handseals would be more of a 3
    I'd rate his taijutsu at least a 4 being able to Knock out 2 upperclass jonins with 1 kick
    I'd consider that more of a strength feat.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Obito Uchiha
    Ninjutsu:5
    Taijutsu: 3.5 4.5
    Genjutsu:4 5
    Strength:5
    Total: 36.5 38.5

I basically updated Obito's score based on my own personal views. I think he deserves higher in taijutsu because he managed to block Suigetsu's attack with ease although that is debatable whether it was a speed and strength feat or a taijutsu one. I think we will be seeing more of Obito's taijutsu soon against Kakashi but you also forgot that he destroyed a KM Naruto clone with ease.

I'm giving him a 5 in genjutsu because he was able to control Yagura, a kage and a jinchuriki, for years manipulating him to do his bidding.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    Obito Uchiha
    Taijutsu: 3.5 4.5
    Genjutsu:4 5
    Total: 36.5 38.5

I basically updated Obito's score based on my own personal views. I think he deserves higher in taijutsu because he managed to block Suigetsu's attack with ease although that is debatable whether it was a speed and strength feat or a taijutsu one. I think we will be seeing more of Obito's taijutsu soon against Kakashi but you also forgot that he destroyed a KM Naruto clone with ease.

I'm giving him a 5 in genjutsu because he was able to control Yagura, a kage and a jinchuriki, for years manipulating him to do his bidding.
    I may increase Obito to a 4.5 in genjutsu. The main reason I stuck with a 4 is due to the fact he never showed any feats of using genjutsu feats for battle. We don't know much about how Yagura was controlled, so I'll reserve judgement until we get more details. 3.5 is the standard taijutsu stat for most jonin level ninja without significant taijutsu feats, but depending on what I see in the future it may raise to a 4 in my book. -_- I hoping to get a better audience for this thread, but instead some fanwank threads will probably get the hottest attention.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito can use Izanagi, Genjutsu Kurama, and Genjutsu a perfect Jinchuuriki. He surely has a 5 in Genjutsu. Also going off this chapter his Taijutsu doesn't seem pretty good, I'd say a 4 if not 4.5. On the other hand STR seems to high to me, what str feats does the guy really have to warrant a 5. Pretty sure he's at best a 4.

I'd say

Ninjutsu: 5
    Stamina: 5
    Speed: 5
    Strength: 4
    Genjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 4.5
    Hand-seals: 5

Status
    Jun 2011
    in a graveyard, mourning over what could have been....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

I have to disagree with some what you are giving him.

IMO the stats for him will be like this:

Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu:4
    Speed:4
    Stamina:4
    Strength:3.5
    Total: 33

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jigga Boo Jones

Tobi is a boss.

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Obito probably IS the strongest Shinobi alive as the Sage of the Six Paths is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong dead.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Obito probably IS the strongest Shinobi alive as the Sage of the Six Paths is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong dead.
    yeah, I don't like it when people say all he has is kamui, he's an extremely well rounded ninja.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    I may increase Obito to a 4.5 in genjutsu. The main reason I stuck with a 4 is due to the fact he never showed any feats of using genjutsu feats for battle. We don't know much about how Yagura was controlled, so I'll reserve judgement until we get more details. 3.5 is the standard taijutsu stat for most jonin level ninja without significant taijutsu feats, but depending on what I see in the future it may raise to a 4 in my book. -_- I hoping to get a better audience for this thread, but instead some fanwank threads will probably get the hottest attention.
    Fine do whatever you wish. Kurenai has a 5 in genjutsu and so does Tayuya so Obito, a sharingan master deserves a 5. His in battle feats with genjutsu aren't too great though.
    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    I have to disagree with some what you are giving him.

IMO the stats for him will be like this:

Taijutsu: 3.5
    Genjutsu:4
    Speed:4
    Stamina:4
    Strength:3.5
    Total: 33
    Wow you underrated Obito's strength, stamina and taijutsu. Why doesn't he deserve a 5 in stamina, he has been spamming kamui endlessly without showing a hint of exhaustion whereas Kakashi shows exhaustion after a few uses. Obito has Hashirama's DNA and in a weakened state, was able to destroy a wall with ease. He didn't use chakra control, it was a pure strength feat. How does someone with space time not get a 5 in speed?

Anyway bumping this thread to get it more attention.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Fine do whatever you wish. Kurenai has a 5 in genjutsu and so does Tayuya so Obito, a sharingan master deserves a 5. His in battle feats with genjutsu aren't too great though.

Wow you underrated Obito's strength, stamina and taijutsu. Why doesn't he deserve a 5 in stamina, he has been spamming kamui endlessly without showing a hint of exhaustion whereas Kakashi shows exhaustion after a few uses. Obito has Hashirama's DNA and in a weakened state, was able to destroy a wall with ease. He didn't use chakra control, it was a pure strength feat. How does someone with space time not get a 5 in speed?

well thanks anyway for trying to bump the thread

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

In my opinion:

Tobi/Obito:
    Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 4
    Genjutsu: 4
    Intelligence: 4.5
    Strength: 4.5
    Speed: 5
    Stamina: 5
    Hand seals: 3

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    well thanks anyway for trying to bump the thread
    I'll bump it again.

Anyway Obito's kamui ability in itself is quite versatile but I would like to see more from him such as mokuton. Although right now, Obito along with Madara and the Jubi are too OP so Kishi may have to tone Obito down so the good guys win.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

He can spam Kamui because he has Hashis DNA plus he is of Uchiha blood, unlike Kakashi.

Databooks are only concerned with a persons base strength, unaltered by any technique. When he busted the wall, he used the power from the Gedo statue combined with zetsus body to enhance his strength.

the databooks are also only considering a persons base speed unaltered by any jutsu including s/t jutsu.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

Good job man.I agree with most but I think his tai was better.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have ascended.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    He can spam Kamui because he has Hashis DNA plus he is of Uchiha blood, unlike Kakashi.

Databooks are only concerned with a persons base strength, unaltered by any technique. When he busted the wall, he used the power from the Gedo statue combined with zetsus body to enhance his strength.

the databooks are also only considering a persons base speed unaltered by any jutsu including s/t jutsu.
    Exactly, having Hashirama's DNA boosts his stamina allowing him to spam chakra taxing techniques such as kamui. I'm also sure that current Obito can smash walls with ease without being hooked up to the Gedo statue. As for speed, fine I guess you could say that but where did you get the information that Kishi only considers "base" speed?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Exactly, having Hashirama's DNA boosts his stamina allowing him to spam chakra taxing techniques such as kamui. I'm also sure that current Obito can smash walls with ease without being hooked up to the Gedo statue. As for speed, fine I guess you could say that but where did you get the information that Kishi only considers "base" speed?
    The databooks only reflect what their stats would look like without any added enhancements, otherwise:

Lee would have 5 in speed/strength with gates
    Sakura would have a 5 in strength with her chakra control
    Chouji would have a 5 in strength/stamina with food pills
    Sasuke would have a 5 in speed/strength/stamina with CM
    Naruto would have a 5 in ninjutsu/speed/strength with KM(with kurama in control)
    Jiraiya would have a 5 in speed/strength/taijutsu with SM
    and the list goes on....

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Add this for speed, he nearly went toe-to-toe with KM Naruto in speed, which is a great speed feat itself. He also displayed amazing speed here, that's why I believe he will get 5 in speed in the next databook.

The Legendary Devil Hunter minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Obito Uchiha

Taijutsu: 5
    Genjutsu:5
    Hand Seals:4.5
    Total: 39.5

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

Very nice.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

taijutsu would be 5 imo, he's shown impeccable use of it alongside kamui. he managed to trap minato's arm and catch him in the chains, outmanouver those mist ninja, and beat up kakashi who's a 5 in tai.

as to genjutsu, it should also be 5, given that he's controlled kurama, a perfect jinchuuriki, and killed konan with genjutsu.

obito would probably have a total score of 38-39. Sasuke will probably be similarly ranked in the end as well. Naruto's genjutsu and hand seals will screw up his databook score, can't see him getting past 36 really.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»