View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter.

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll

1 4.35%

3 13.04%

7 30.43%

12 52.17%

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 515 Discussion and 516 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    -.- kinda mad that byakuya isn't dead just cus kubo didn't have the "cajones" to kill him off.... because fans are to attached to a fictional character.
    I hear that some kid committed suicide because Itachi died in Naruto, I guess it's stopping a lot of artists like Kishi and Kubo from killing off characters but then again Kubo doesn't really kill off many characters.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I hear that some kid committed suicide because Itachi died in Naruto, I guess it's stopping a lot of artists like Kishi and Kubo from killing off characters but then again Kubo doesn't really kill off many characters.
    yeah i've seen that thread its tragic but if anything its a testment to how parents should monitor what their kids watch/read.... i don't think kubo or kishi should make their mangas pg becuase of that it kinda ruins alot of stuff....

Status
    Jan 2011
    This user has no status.

Am I the only one finding this series rather annoying as of today's chapter?

I'm upset that Byakuya didn't die (yes, I'm upset ). Why? Because Kubo made everything so dramatic, and just trolled us by keeping him alive.

Secondly, there feels like a massive gap in time since the previous chapter, without Ichigo questioning anything about the revelations. It makes Ichigo seem too carefree.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post

I'm upset that Byakuya didn't die (yes, I'm upset ). Why? Because Kubo made everything so dramatic, and just trolled us by keeping him alive.

Secondly, there feels like a massive gap in time since the previous chapter, without Ichigo questioning anything about the revelations. It makes Ichigo seem too carefree.
    no. youre not, kubo is trolling right now keeping byakuya alive even if he doesnt get healthy enough to fight again.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I think that somehow, they will find (far far away from the place where yamamoto was killed), some part from him, like a finger or something, and Orihime secretly will resurrect him... When quincies try to strike again... "Bam, im not dead motherf#$kers, burn to dead!"

The King Of Games NarutoLuffy313's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Shit chapter.

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by -S- View Post

I think Ichigo is still just trying to figure out what's happening but I think he'll ask Mayuri questions about it.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KamuiShiryu View Post
    -.- kinda mad that byakuya isn't dead just cus kubo didn't have the "cajones" to kill him off.... because fans are to attached to a fictional character.
    Its not "cajones" but "cojones".

OT: Disappointed with Byakuya revival, he was practically death come on! Kenpachi is totally coming back, he likes fights, if he dies, he is gonna do it in a fight, not lying in a bed. And about Ichigo... he always seem strange about serious topics, he must be stunned right now, trying to assimilate what is really happening, if Juha is his father, or just an expression like "All quincies are like sons to me".

Anyway, good chapter, serious stuff + funny stuff, its nice always to see how they can turn a hard matter into something less hard.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I never knew shinji was some kind of medic too?!!

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

I don't like how all this turned out with Byakuya. It's just lame, all that drama. At least keep him incapable of returning to Captain duties.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazamori View Post
    I don't like how all this turned out with Byakuya. It's just lame, all that drama. At least keep him incapable of returning to Captain duties.
    Yes, Byakuya's revival was the surprise of this chapter and, at least for now, the bad move pulled by Kubo on this arc. Byakuya's death was done very nicely, everyone accepted his death and suddenly he is alive thanks to Ichigo's arrival and Aizen's hypnosis that delayed Juha's final action on Soul Society.

Of course Byakuya will be off until the final battle of this arc, him and Kenpachi. The two of them were the most used Captains so it's time the others get some action, i think that's what Kubo is trying to do. Renji will lead his team and show the second stage of his bankai (when they manage to find a way to protect bankai from the medallions) and Yachiru, Ikkaku and Yumichika will get more action too.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

I liked this chapter a great deal. It was nice to see the aftermath of this battlefield and see how people will cope with all this tragedy. I especially liked the final pages because it almost felt uplifting with Kyoraku raising everyone's spirits. I could completely see him taking up his master's mantle and make him proud by acting as the new leader because, in all seriousness, a leader is what the Gotei needs right now. They will not get through this without one.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12