They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Re: A SO6P theory....

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    They were distant relatives of the Senju clan.. That could go so far back in time. Don't smash good theory like this.
    Distant descendants of the Senju.Not the other way round.
    And if the sage was an Uzumaki how distant can his son be? :P

Btw the Uzumakis where oh-so-special until Karin was revealed to be one of them :P

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Link me to one.

Sorry I messed up in earlier post. I meant to say SO6P sons not ancestors.

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sea...earchid=249513 theres a whole page of them there

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalBoss View Post
    The so6p's name is rikudou "SENNiN".

Naruto UZUMAKI
    KUSHIA UZUMAKI
    MITO UZUMAKI

nagato and karin also probally had the last name uzumaki, if he were in the uzumaki clan he would have used the last name. there was no such thing as shinobi or clans during his time because they all originate from him

"SENNIN" means SAGE... RIKODOU means of the 6 ways or 6 paths, if he was Rikodou Uzumaki his name would be whirlpool of the 6 ways haha

A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Anyway, this is a stupid discussion. In the manga was written he invented ninjutsu. So it means he teached people how to use it. Clans in that time did not yet exist. People did not even know how to use chakra I guess.
    Yeah I do know that. And that is one thing I can not explain properly. But again let me try.

I think at the time of Rikkudo, his clan have not realized their potential. May be it was just him who knew about their true potential. And may be he was the one who invented sealing jutsu and with that power he could seal the ten tail. Now after he sealed the ten tail, he got a new eye power and infinite chakra which he used to create ninjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaIzuna View Post
    Link is not working, dude.

Last edited by Tsujan9484; 11-07-2012 at 03:13 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"SENNIN" means SAGE... RIKODOU means of the 6 ways or 6 paths, if he was Rikodou Uzumaki his name would be whirlpool of the 6 ways haha
    gotcha, but they still orginate from him

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

gotcha, but they still orginate from him
    the senju and uchiha do yes, nothing has said that the uzumaki came from him just that they are related to the senju further down the line, personally i think it will come out that naruto is a direct relation to the sage but i doubt it will be that he was simply uzumaki, more he was ... clan who branched off into all of the main ninja clans we know of today

@tsujan go to the searchbar and type in SO6P Uzumaki if the link doesnt work, its far easier than all this messing about

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

In my opinion, these two scans should already be enough proof that Rikudo Sennin was from the Uzumaki clan.

Notice how Kurama says this is the sage of 6 paths, right after Naruto SEALS him.

Plus, what did Rikudo Sennin do? He sealed the Juubi.

Also, notice that Kushina, for example, was the only one to survive Kyuubi extraction + survive as well, for a little time, after she was impaled by Kurama and still had chakra = strong body/chakra pool. (Senju)

We know that she had a special chakra which was very powerful to tame the Kyuubi= powerful chakra (Uchiha)

Clearly in the Uzumaki traits we find both of the Senju and Uchiha (younger and older son) traits so it's not wrong to presume that the Sage was Uzumaki.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

the senju and uchiha do yes, nothing has said that the uzumaki came from him just that they are related to the senju further down the line, personally i think it will come out that naruto is a direct relation to the sage but i doubt it will be that he was simply uzumaki, more he was ... clan who branched off into all of the main ninja clans we know of today

@tsujan go to the searchbar and type in SO6P Uzumaki if the link doesnt work, its far easier than all this messing about
    Still did not get one. Yeah I did not view every threads that came as results. So if anyone got a thread or post similar to this, let me know, I wanna read more about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    In my opinion, these two scans should already be enough proof that Rikudo Sennin was from the Uzumaki clan.

Plus, what did Rikudo Sennin do? He sealed the Juubi.

Also, notice that Kushina, for example, was the only one to survive Kyuubi extraction + survive as well, for a little time, after she was impaled by Kurama and still had chakra = strong body/chakra pool. (Senju)

We know that she had a special chakra which was very powerful to tame the Kyuubi= powerful chakra (Uchiha)

Clearly in the Uzumaki traits we find both of the Senju and Uchiha (younger and older son) traits so it's not wrong to presume that the Sage was Uzumaki.
    Thanks for that.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Just imagine a redhaired Sage :P

I can understand people who always support the main character to make their beloved Naruto so special but come on. The fact that the Sage sealed something and the Uzumakis are good in sealing is proof enough? He is supposed to have invented everything else too so?

And again...Senju and Uzumakis are stated to be distant relatives. How can the sage's son be a distant relative to him?
    Tobi is evil (or is he?) not stupid.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Thanks for that.
    You're welcome.
    I wanted to do this theory myself, adding a lot more things to that, but these are the most relevant scans in the whole theory.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

You beleive so6p was uzumaki.we dont know abt him.it was said that 10 tails was created from his powers.not that he gained powers from 10 tail(eye power rinnegan).he created 10 tail to keep his power alive and can be used at time by the 1 whose fate is to be.he entrusted to his fellow to create peace senju and uchiha, but seems both get backed and there comes uzumaki naruto,may be reincarnation of so6p.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i had a similar thought... we all see that every uzumaki in the manga has high life force energy and power(naruto,karin,nagato,mito,narutos mom) and know high level sealing jutsu as said by minato.. didn't the sage seal the ten tails in him? yes he did and the best ppl that were able to be host the nine tails were the uzumaki due to their high life force.

...what about the senju? when you hear the explanation from tobi its like hes talking about the uzumaki not the senju, i think the true descendants are the uzumaki and the uchiha. yes its true senju and uzumaki are related but i think the senju derived from the uzumaki. i get it hashi was a beast but how many senju you seen with woodstyle?? only one yamato is clone he don't count. what if hashi parents were senju/uzmaki m interesting isn't it.

Truth Behind The Lies MadaraUchiha449's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFXing Beautiful

if the so6p was from the uzumaki clan. they would also have the eye powers
    the so6p only had the eyes( as the original post stated- after he beat the ten tails) so why would all the uzumaki clan have it??
    his sons got his powers and started the uchiha and senju clan so for all we know uzumaki could be connected to both the clans so naruto could be the next so6p? but the only one who actually knows that is kishi!
    Uzumaki Clan have been known for their strong sealing jutsu. They have strong life force and chakra. so the so6p could be originally from the uzumaki clan because he had a strong life force and had sealing jutsu to seal the ten tails away!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is a little off topic but I find it very funny how the Rikudo even invented ninjutsu. I mean he had to be on drugs to be able to sit there and play with his hands all day.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nice theory, but you need more research to back it up! However I've always thought something similar. We know Naruto is HEAVILY influenced by Buddhism and Chinese / Japanese history. The SO6P story / powers are strikingly similar to many buddhist beliefs. (6 paths, Kannon etc)

Often times in the manga he was referred to as a Monk. I believe the Uzumaki clan were monks. Those who practiced Buddhism. The SO6P must have obtained enlightenment or something and discovered Chakra. Thus being the forefather of Ninjutsu we know today. It is also possible, and highly likely he mastered Senjutsu. Thus gaining the title Sage.

To elaborate on your theory, I believe he mastered both inner chakra and external chakra. (inner path, outer path in buddhism?) Created Ninjutsu/Senjutsu, used this to seal the Juubi. Thus gaining the rinnegan. (like how Naruto has lines on his face from Kurama).

If the Uzumaki clan is where both Senju and Uchiha DNA originated, that would PERFECTLY explain how/why Nagato was able to receive and control the rinnegan. Maybe this whole time Madara was trying to make himself an Uzumaki? :D

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

I've seen SO6P in the forums so much that all I see now is SOAP

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That was interesting....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

So6p founder of buddhism!!! Did he belong to Nepal?thats where founder of budhhism was born.
    Main:uzumaki's the clan of so6p? May be he had a twin and that twin's descender were true uzumaki clan whereas so6p did produced only senju and uchiha.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintry4 View Post
    So6p founder of buddhism!!! Did he belong to Nepal?thats where founder of budhhism was born.
    Main:uzumaki's the clan of so6p? May be he had a twin and that twin's descender were true uzumaki clan whereas so6p did produced only senju and uchiha.
    .....Probably.....:D

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

For people who are confused I think what he is trying to say is The Sage was an Uzumaki, Had 2 sons Senju and Uchiha.
    When he died and split up the Jubi he gave Senju the power he had all along, Uchiha the eye power he gained from becoming the Jubi's Jinchuriki. This would explain the "purity" or Will of Fire of the Senju, and the Curse of Hatred of the Uchiha.

I like this thought because it is somewhat similar and related to what I think about the clans, and many reasons why Naruto is the sage reincarnated.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by B00m View Post
    For people who are confused I think what he is trying to say is The Sage was an Uzumaki, Had 2 sons Senju and Uchiha.
    When he died and split up the Jubi he gave Senju the power he had all along, Uchiha the eye power he gained from becoming the Jubi's Jinchuriki. This would explain the "purity" or Will of Fire of the Senju, and the Curse of Hatred of the Uchiha.

I like this thought because it is somewhat similar and related to what I think about the clans, and many reasons why Naruto is the sage reincarnated.
    Thanks for the summary, dude.

Son Of The Death'God Rikudou Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

u is a thief,i made this tread long ago,and i got bashed for it

Son Of The Death'God Rikudou Uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Uzumaki View Post
    u is a thief,i made this tread long ago,and i got bashed for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Uzumaki View Post
    You do notice that we joined NB on different time interval, right? At the time when you were enjoying at NB, this site did not exist for me. Sometimes people have the same thought so it not so surprising for me if I see any new members making this similar thread in future. And like you I won't complain it. I don't even know you so don't try to judge me.

P.S I read your thread. But you described the same thing in different aspect and may be that's why people ignored it.

Last edited by Tsujan9484; 11-08-2012 at 08:00 AM.