Re: What Are YOUR Thoughts?
1. I'm for a federal law allowing abortion in the case of rape, incest and danger to the mother's life, as well as a federal law banning abortion after a certain point in the pregnancy, unless it endangers the mother's life. Other than that, leave it up to the states.
2. In terms of immigration, we need to make things easier. We're a country founded by immigrants and that has always been one of our great features. If you want stop illegal immigration, make legal immigration easier. As for those already here, as long as they've been good citizens (no criminal record), help them become citizens.
3. Tough to tell. A lot of people may make that decision based on their immediate feelings, but their judgement may be clouded by their condition. Perhaps a law allowing it in cases of terminal illnesses or irreversible conditions.
4. Every person is entitled to the pursuit of happiness, as long as that happiness doesn't conflict with someone else's. Gay marriage in no way impacts anyone outside of the two who chose to form that union. Legalize it.
5. Stem cell research is fine.
6. I'm for it. If you take the lives of others, I don't want to be paying for you to live with my tax dollars.
Vet Tech/Animal Handler