Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

What Are YOUR Thoughts?

Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to see what your opinions are on the questions I will be asking below.

Within your response please include your age, occupation, and sex.

Please, respect others opinions. This thread is not here for debating.

QUESTIONS

1. What are your thoughts on ABORTION?

2. What do you think about PROVIDING SOCIAL BENEFITS TO UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS (Illegal Aliens included)?

3. What are your beliefs concerning ASSISTED SUICIDE?

4. GAY MARRIAGE, what do you think about it?

5. What is your opinion on STEM CELL CLONING?

6. What do you think of CAPITAL PUNISHMENT?

Status
    Aug 2011
    Thirst...?! No!! ...Hungry!!!

Re: What Are YOUR Thoughts?

Their was just a thread on this.

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    Hello everyone.

The purpose of this thread is to see what your opinions are on the questions I will be asking below.

QUESTIONS

Shouldn't even be legal, killing kids because the momma got pregnant & can't afford a baby?

2. What do you think about PROVIDING SOCIAL BENEFITS TO UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS (Illegal Aliens included)?

No comment.
    Assisted Suicide? Its either you killed yourself or didn't anything else is plain murder

Yeah no, I don't like it but that just my opinion I rather not have it illegal and Romney & Obama should comprise.
    I think it's a go way to move forward onto the future, I would like to go to school with a cloned version of myself & clone tomatoes.

Who are we to punish another human being..? The justice system is flaw and capital punishment is just terrible.Answers in bold.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Octopops

No on Capital Punishment...It actually costs more to go through all of the court proceedings than life in prison for a person costs...its idiotic

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Their was just a thread on this.
    Yeah I created it, but it got deleted by a mod for containing information concerning the elections. I was given permission to repost my thread, but I had to remove the info concerning the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate uzumaki form View Post
    Who are we to punish another human being..? The justice system is flaw and capital punishment is just terrible.Answers in bold.
    Could you please list your age, occupation, and sex? I'd appreciate it!

Last edited by Ira; 11-07-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

1. terrible
    2. do not have an answer
    3. terrible
    4. horrible
    5. disgraceful
    6. do not know

Seraphic destryo Ultimate uzumaki form's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    Kneel to the god of NB.

>14
    >Student
    >Male.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

1. I'm for a federal law allowing abortion in the case of rape, incest and danger to the mother's life, as well as a federal law banning abortion after a certain point in the pregnancy, unless it endangers the mother's life. Other than that, leave it up to the states.

2. In terms of immigration, we need to make things easier. We're a country founded by immigrants and that has always been one of our great features. If you want stop illegal immigration, make legal immigration easier. As for those already here, as long as they've been good citizens (no criminal record), help them become citizens.

3. Tough to tell. A lot of people may make that decision based on their immediate feelings, but their judgement may be clouded by their condition. Perhaps a law allowing it in cases of terminal illnesses or irreversible conditions.

4. Every person is entitled to the pursuit of happiness, as long as that happiness doesn't conflict with someone else's. Gay marriage in no way impacts anyone outside of the two who chose to form that union. Legalize it.

5. Stem cell research is fine.

6. I'm for it. If you take the lives of others, I don't want to be paying for you to live with my tax dollars.

Male
    Vet Tech/Animal Handler

Status
    Aug 2011
    Thirst...?! No!! ...Hungry!!!

Hello everyone.

QUESTIONS

- Can't really say, never had a child, but people I know have. Abortion should be discussed and handle with the doctor for medical reasons, the mother and father of the child. Mother has the ultimate decision on approval. I'm not for it, but under circumstances I'm for it.

- Checks are to be administered before providing benefits, I'm sure. If not and overlooked than, their lost. Their immediately cut and reported.

- What? Their dead, their dead. If someone helps, their going down for murder. No one told them help.

- Why should I think about this. Their live their life, I live mines. I am not for marriage period.

- IDK.

- They should have never did it.

Yeah I created it, but it got deleted by a mod for containing information concerning the elections. I was given permission to repost my thread, but I had to remove the info concerning the elections.
    Oh. I see.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
    1. I'm for a federal law allowing abortion in the case of rape, incest and danger to the mother's life, as well as a federal law banning abortion after a certain point in the pregnancy, unless it endangers the mother's life. Other than that, leave it up to the states.

2. In terms of immigration, we need to make things easier. We're a country founded by immigrants and that has always been one of our great features. If you want stop illegal immigration, make legal immigration easier. As for those already here, as long as they've been good citizens (no criminal record), help them become citizens.

3. Tough to tell. A lot of people may make that decision based on their immediate feelings, but their judgement may be clouded by their condition. Perhaps a law allowing it in cases of terminal illnesses or irreversible conditions.

4. Every person is entitled to the pursuit of happiness, as long as that happiness doesn't conflict with someone else's. Gay marriage in no way impacts anyone outside of the two who chose to form that union. Legalize it.

5. Stem cell research is fine.

6. I'm for it. If you take the lives of others, I don't want to be paying for you to live with my tax dollars.

Male
    Vet Tech/Animal Handler
    Would this affect how you would vote?

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    Oh. I see.
    Yes, it was rather unfortunate.

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Would this affect how you would vote?
    If I did vote, those issues would definitely impact my decision.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!

Hello everyone.

QUESTIONS

age=22+
    sex=Male
    occupation=s/w consultant

Abortion => NO ... if the mom cant take care of the baby or dont want the baby wait for 9 months and leave the baby in a foster home or sumthing of that sort

PROVIDING SOCIAL BENEFITS TO UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS => NO ... who knows what the undocumented citizens are upto ... they may use all the benefits provided and still turn into criminals etc ....

ASSISTED SUICIDE => though i'm not encouraging suicide(especially petty reasons like i lost my job and my lover died and i wanna join her in the afterlife kinda things) ...i support ASSISTED SUICIDE in certain cases like ...
    e.g. conside a guy who has cancer or some other terminal illness and its confirmed he would die regardless of all the treatments given then i think that guy is entitled to choose between "a painful,slow degradation of body functions then dying after 2 or 3 years which would hurt him and his family members a lot" and "a quick and painless peaceful death"
    in the latter case i would help that person

GAY MARRIAGE => i dont mind if a man wants to marry another man or a woman wants to marry another woman
    its their personal issue ... but i really get annoyed when they flaunt their sexuality in public like .. straight people dont go on the street and shout "hey i'm straight and i have rights too" or conduct "Straight people's annual meet"

STEM CELL CLONING=> sry dont know abt this much

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT => NO ...judicial system and prison should convert a criminal into a gud person... if a person is beyond that rational thinking he should be kept away from society so he/she cant harm society thats all ...killing him is not a solution

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Uchiha View Post
    age=22+
    sex=Male
    occupation=s/w consultant

Abortion => NO ... if the mom cant take care of the baby or dont want the baby wait for 9 months and leave the baby in a foster home or sumthing of that sort

PROVIDING SOCIAL BENEFITS TO UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS => NO ... who knows what the undocumented citizens are upto ... they may use all the benefits provided and still turn into criminals etc ....

ASSISTED SUICIDE => though i'm not encouraging suicide(especially petty reasons like i lost my job and my lover died and i wanna join her in the afterlife kinda things) ...i support ASSISTED SUICIDE in certain cases like ...
    e.g. conside a guy who has cancer or some other terminal illness and its confirmed he would die regardless of all the treatments given then i think that guy is entitled to choose between "a painful,slow degradation of body functions then dying after 2 or 3 years which would hurt him and his family members a lot" and "a quick and painless peaceful death"
    in the latter case i would help that person

GAY MARRIAGE => i dont mind if a man wants to marry another man or a woman wants to marry another woman
    its their personal issue ... but i really get annoyed when they flaunt their sexuality in public like .. straight people dont go on the street and shout "hey i'm straight and i have rights too" or conduct "Straight people's annual meet"

STEM CELL CLONING=> sry dont know abt this much

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT => NO ...judicial system and prison should convert a criminal into a gud person... if a person is beyond that rational thinking he should be kept away from society so he/she cant harm society thats all ...killing him is not a solution
    Hmm... here's a link to Stem Cell Cloning --->http://http://www.genome.gov/10004765

Status
    Aug 2012
    a son !!!!

Hmm... here's a link to Stem Cell Cloning --->http://http://www.genome.gov/10004765
    i just skimmed through it and i think i understand the concept
    correct me if i'm wrong here "scientist are trying creating human embryonic stem cells which has the possibility of turning into an actual human embryo but they dont allow to grow to that level but are trying to create other organs or cure for some disease"

and this is an actual quote from that website "that human embryonic stem cells are not a human embryo within the statutory definition" because "the cells do not have the capacity to develop into a human being even if transferred to the uterus, thus their destruction in the course of research would not constitute the destruction of an embryo."

i donot buy this BS ... if u want to find a cure or do some research do it without destroying sumthing that may or may not develop into a human embryo
    also i think the reason that stem cell dont have the capacity to develop into human is because the scientist are engineering them that way and are not providing the ideal condition for that stem cells to develop which again is wrong on sooo many levels

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

i just skimmed through it and i think i understand the concept
    correct me if i'm wrong here "scientist are trying creating human embryonic stem cells which has the possibility of turning into an actual human embryo but they dont allow to grow to that level but are trying to create other organs or cure for some disease"

and this is an actual quote from that website "that human embryonic stem cells are not a human embryo within the statutory definition" because "the cells do not have the capacity to develop into a human being even if transferred to the uterus, thus their destruction in the course of research would not constitute the destruction of an embryo."

i donot buy this BS ... if u want to find a cure or do some research do it without destroying sumthing that may or may not develop into a human embryo
    also i think the reason that stem cell dont have the capacity to develop into human is because the scientist are engineering them that way and are not providing the ideal condition for that stem cells to develop which again is wrong on sooo many levels
    That is indeed correct! If I could give you rep again, I would but I can't at the moment...

Status
    Aug 2012
    a son !!!!

That is indeed correct! If I could give you rep again, I would but I can't at the moment...
    ha..ha its ok .... glad to be of help

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

ha..ha its ok .... glad to be of help
    Also, would your responses affect how you would vote for President?

Status
    Aug 2012
    a son !!!!

Also, would your responses affect how you would vote for President?
    actually i'm not from USA if u r that abt that.... but generally yes i would affect who i choose in my country

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

actually i'm not from USA if u r that abt that.... but generally yes i would affect who i choose in my country
    Thanks a million man!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»