Passion rules reason.

Fist Pumping Hardcore

-le waits for Danzo something-

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

Re: Fist Pumping Hardcore

Just refer to me as Danzo. ^_^

Ok the basic of this jutsu is too surprise the opponent. Read over the jutsu. Tell about how it would confuse the opponent into thinking its a normal short-range punch and then the lightning mid-range fist surprises them.

Raiton Ketsuretsu Genkotsu|Lightning Breakdown Fist
    Type: Offensice
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: The user gathers a large amount of lightning around one of his fists and makes a punching motion at the target from which an oversized version of his fist, completely composed of lightning, is generated(which is about as large as the user himself) and rapidly fired towards the target.

After that tell me two uses for this technique and then I will teach you it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Just refer to me as Danzo. ^_^

Ok the basic of this jutsu is too surprise the opponent. Read over the jutsu. Tell about how it would confuse the opponent into thinking its a normal short-range punch and then the lightning mid-range fist surprises them.

Description: The user gathers a large amount of lightning around one of his fists and makes a punching motion at the target from which an oversized version of his fist, completely composed of lightning, is generated(which is about as large as the user himself) and rapidly fired towards the target.

After that tell me two uses for this technique and then I will teach you it.
    Well they wouldnt see the actual lightning around the fist when you do the normal punch, so when the fist is released, that's the surprise part. I'd use it in short range taijutsu battles to have a quick release lightning technique, and use it to destroy spikes and pillars that attempt to stab me. o-o

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

Great.
    Now gather your lightning chakra around your fist and punch towards your opponent. Right behind your fist an exact copy, which is as large as the average body, made up of complete bright lightning should be fired at the clone.

I make a clone. Ok try it out.
    Also touch on how it would affect the clone and what would happen to it as a result.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Great.
    Now gather your lightning chakra around your fist and punch towards your opponent. Right behind your fist an exact copy, which is as large as the average body, made up of complete bright lightning should be fired at the clone.

I make a clone. Ok try it out.
    Also touch on how it would affect the clone and what would happen to it as a result.
    I focus and then channel my lightning chakra down through my left arm and then into my hands. Once done, I perform a simple forwards punch, releasing the chakra. I shape it into a massive fist twice my size. The lightning fist smashes into your clone, producing electrical burns and widespread paralyzation upon contact. It would be difficult for your clone to focus chakra or move his body immediately afterwords. o-o

Status
    Dec 2011
    yu wan shum

Goooooooooood.
    You have learnt this CJ.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Passion rules reason.

Thank you. :y