Page 10 of 14 « First ... 67891011121314 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 348
  1. #226
    Member
    Status
    romeboii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    disagree we all know he can defeat garra and he is a kage
     
         

  2. #227
    Member
    Status
    romeboii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    581
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    i agree and if maybe if the 5kage got saved they would not be in the situation there in
     
         

  3. #228
    Member
    Status
    UrFace234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    HOLY ****

    If Kage is either a you got or you don't situation, Kakashi is an obvious ****ing Kage.

    Who did they want as Kage when Tsunade was in a coma? Kakashi.

    Can Tsunade, Gaara, or Mei beat anyone in the top 10? NO. Are they still Kage level? Yeah.

    Are Tsunade and Mei equal as they are both Kage? NO. Why? Mei is obviously weaker. Would that make her less of a Kage? No... it would make her a "low-Kage" as Tsunade is average in comparison to the rest of the Kages.

    There's your answer.
    ^^^ this is correct. *****
     
         

  4. #229
    Member
    Status
    UrFace234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

    I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

    For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.


    Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

    Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    omg dude........ i kno ur not a hater but by creating this thread, ur basically overating the title of being a kage........
     
         

  5. #230
    Member
    Status
    UrFace234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    lmao...... cant yall realize that u dont have to be super strong to be a kage. If ur saying that then of course there are so many ppl in naruotverse that qualifies to be kage because there are so many strong shinobis out there. Be more specific bout ur point. Plus, however came up with using "kage-level" is a real a-hole.
     
         

  6. #231
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    Raikage - Body Flicker

    Tsunade - Enhanced Strength

    Mei - Lava Style

    Gaara - Sand

    Onooki - Jinton
     
         

  7. #232
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime Swagkage View Post
    Raikage - Body Flicker

    Tsunade - Enhanced Strength

    Mei - Lava Style

    Gaara - Sand

    Onooki - Jinton
    Most of those aren't jutsu, but actual fighting styles... Like Gaara's Sand manipulation has a large amount of jutsu derived from it. The sand itself is not a jutsu. Same with Mei's Lava release and Tsuchikage's Dust release.
     
         

  8. #233
    The Ruler of Swagakure Shodaime Swagkage's Avatar
    Status
    Shodaime Swagkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    729
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Most of those aren't jutsu, but actual fighting styles... Like Gaara's Sand manipulation has a large amount of jutsu derived from it. The sand itself is not a jutsu. Same with Mei's Lava release and Tsuchikage's Dust release.
    Yeah, I Know. Just trying to make a point.
     
         

  9. #234
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Because Danzo knew he would have to fight tobi after sasuke, So Danzo had to hold back and save chakra while he was fighint sasuke.

    Also Danzo had KA ready at the end of the fight, he hesitated to use it because he wanted to save it for Tobi.

    If Tobi was not there, Sasuke would of died.
    You need to read the manga again. He wasn't saving anything, his eye recovered after he was near death, and Sasuke paralyzed him with sword of Kusanagi. Tobi commented at that point, 'you never got a chance to use it', as Sasuke never gave him a chance to use his ability. Also, who is to say that an Uchiha genjutsu would work on another Uchiha? Doesn't make any sense to me.
     
         

  10. #235
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Naruto defeated a already far more weakened Kakuzu, defeated 3rd Raikage with tones of help, etc
    Sasuke defeated a weakened Danzo with Karin or Tobi's help
    Kakashi defeated Kisame's master and the rest of 7swordsmen off-panel, fought on par with multiple tailed beast, almost one-shoted Gedo Mazo, fight the strongest evil in this manga, yet people call him weak
    Your second point is as usual made up. Good work Bogard.
    Was he able to one-shot it? Stop making points that didn't end that way.
     
         

  11. #236
    Member
    Status
    Sharinganuser10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    OMG There is no Kakashi hype. He is just a support character. And the title Kage is not really a measure of how strong you are else naruto would be hokage. Kage is a measure of how known you are for accomplishing something notable. Stop being dumb. Eat a rasengan *****es
     
         

  12. #237
    Member MilicaS's Avatar
    Status
    MilicaS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    391
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    It's been ever since Tobi was revealed to be Obito. I'm a kakashi fan myself, but i dont think he can beat anyone in the top 10 just yet, but he is very strong none the less
    True!
     
         

  13. #238
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    You need to read the manga again. He wasn't saving anything, his eye recovered after he was near death, and Sasuke paralyzed him with sword of Kusanagi. Tobi commented at that point, 'you never got a chance to use it', as Sasuke never gave him a chance to use his ability. Also, who is to say that an Uchiha genjutsu would work on another Uchiha? Doesn't make any sense to me.
    Sasuke stabbed by danzo


    Sasuke getting healed by karin


    So even without Ka, sasuke might of died of his wounds.

    Danzo's Eye started working Here


    Yet he chose to Grab karin instead of instantly using Ka.
    Read what Tobi Says: "He can't decide to use it as a Genjutsu (KA), or Throw it away like izanagi. ALso Danzo states "i should use shisui's genjutsu on Madara".



    Aswell as stalling, he gave sasuke a little speach while he was holding Karin, he could of easily used KA if he really wanted to.
     
         
    Last edited by Exaar; 11-09-2012 at 09:19 AM.

  14. #239
    Member Dazuza360's Avatar
    Status
    Dazuza360 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New Zealand bro
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    KIWI'S FOR THE WIN!
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    I see him as Hokages personal guards level ninja but not as kage
    THIS^^^^
     
         

  15. #240
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodaime Swagkage View Post
    Yeah, I Know. Just trying to make a point.
    What point were you trying to make exactly?? As those weren't jutsu themselves, how does it even relate?
     
         

  16. #241
    Member sultan1998's Avatar
    Status
    sultan1998 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

    I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

    For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.


    Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

    Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    so u r saying that mei is stronger than kakashi or garra or tsunade hecan win against these 3 without even kamui
    so kakuzu and hidan are jonin level then why couldnt asuma atleast be able to hurt kakuzu
    and you are saying that deidara is a jonin level
    or you are saying that danzo is a jonin level because he was comared to kakashi for the hokage title
    even jiraya and tsunade said that he is a kage level
     
         

  17. #242
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by sultan1998 View Post
    so u r saying that mei is stronger than kakashi or garra or tsunade hecan win against these 3 without even kamui
    so kakuzu and hidan are jonin level then why couldnt asuma atleast be able to hurt kakuzu
    and you are saying that deidara is a jonin level
    or you are saying that danzo is a jonin level because he was comared to kakashi for the hokage title
    even jiraya and tsunade said that he is a kage level
    No, the only Jounin mentioned here is Kakashi, he's the only guard material person named.
     
         

  18. #243
    Member sultan1998's Avatar
    Status
    sultan1998 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    the orochimaru is a jounin level he only uses snakes that one jutsu and a genin defeated him and the one who defeated him is kakashis student
    orochimaru without summoning jutsu is nothing
    because without summoning he cant use edo tensie and he cannot use snakes and the current kakashi is at the level of orochimaru
     
         

  19. #244
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,898
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    No, the only Jounin mentioned here is Kakashi, he's the only guard material person named.
    People have proved otherwise.

    Sometimes i wonder if you have even see the comments in your own thread. There is no reason why kakashi is below Tsunade/Gaara/Mei's current levels.
     
         

  20. #245
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    People have proved otherwise.

    Sometimes i wonder if you have even see the comments in your own thread. There is no reason why kakashi is below Tsunade/Gaara/Mei's current levels.
    Only thing I noticed was the same mentioning of how he was asked to be Hokage.
     
         

  21. #246
    Member Jonordo's Avatar
    Status
    Jonordo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    399
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto the man
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    He maybe kage level but will not become 1
     
         

  22. #247
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    There were arguments on this thread made by myself and Exaar that I consider to be very valid. Why don't you take the time to read through your entire thread...? You would notice what we have stated.
     
         

  23. #248
    Member killakader1's Avatar
    Status
    killakader1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    exactly! He is perfect for defending against attacks and helping in anaylzing a situation, this is the guards role. He doesnt have it to fully be considered Kage himself.
    Kakashi is Kage level, just let it go. Look at who he's been fighting this entire time. He may not be the strongest kage but he is up there. Holding his own in an all out battle with madara and tobi. And overall he's pretty dope. High level taijutsu, Extremely high level genjutsu, extremely intelligent, and over a thousand ninjutsu, what more do you want?! He has all the qualities you need to be a kage. It just doesn't look like much when you compare hi to all these super Op characters
     
         

  24. #249
    Member killakader1's Avatar
    Status
    killakader1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    @Kingpin. You're entire argument is that despite Kakashi having the power to be kage(Which YOU yourself have stated), and he obviously has the strategic knowledge, and The Leadership qualities, he isn't suited to be a kage because he has been saved by other shinobi? You say he isn't kage level because he can't win in a 1v1 against "top bosses"? Dude, you're ridiculous. Just stop it. Gaara was saved by Naruto and Chiyo. Tsunade was saved by Naruto in part I AND Part II, yet they both hold the title of Kage. A was saved by Bee against Minato years ago, but he holds position as Kage. In this manga, everyone has been saved by one person or the other. Just about any victory won wasn't won alone; whether it was Kakashi's fight or someone else. Kakashi has the power to be kage, which you haven't denied. No one can say he doesn't have the knowledge, as he is a very experienced shinobi, and he is smarter than most of the current Kage.

    The only reason I can think of that you deny Kakashi is Kage material, is that you just don't like the character. If that is the case, then you're not even worth talking to.

    *****
     
         

  25. #250
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by pervysage69 View Post
    The one thing people always forget about Kakashi and his fights is one of the reasons he always suffers is because he is having to cover lesser ninja that are about to be wiped out. In every fight he has been in up till this last one he was the strongest and had to cover for someone else. If he was ever in a fight and did not have to worry about someone else being killed and could just concentrate on the battle people would have a very different opinion of him.
    Thank you. why do people not get that. one on one the man can kill almost everyone including some of the kages
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •