Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    FTG?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kakashi Hype

kakashi is probably kage level....he doesnt show it much....even pain recognized him so did many others...he is like always tryin to get out of situations the easy way.....i mean he has kamui which is superb/,,and chidori and lots of intelligence

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

He was going to kill him, but not with KA, As Danzo himself stated he wanted to save it for Madara.

Not even going to Factor Danzo starting the fight Gimped (KA on cooldown), Danzo had chances to kill sasuke in the fight, Both times he could of killed him (with Ka, Or Cutting his head off when he planted the curse on him), but Danzo gave him a speech both times.

If Tobi wasn't there, danzo would of simply Ka'ed him instead of taking karin hostage.

Also obito states he didn't have a chance to use izanagi Not that he didn't have a chance to KA him.
    Killed him how, when his eye was busted and only started functioning at the end? And what was he going to use with that eye anyway? A sharingen genjutsu which Shisui was known for? That would kill Sasuke?

And how many times Sasuke killed Danzo? Why are you forgetting that? Izanagi? You mean izanagi release? What could he have accomplished with that? As you need Rinnegan to utilize its power and he didn't have that? Don't look at one side of the argument as Danzo was already using a broken izanagi through out the fight, its release wouldn't have benefited him much as one needs rinnegan to utilize it fully.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Killed him how, when his eye was busted and only started functioning at the end? And what was he going to use with that eye anyway? A sharingen genjutsu which Shisui was known for? That would kill Sasuke?

And how many times Sasuke killed Danzo? Why are you forgetting that? Izanagi? You mean izanagi release? What could he have accomplished with that? As you need Rinnegan to utilize its power and he didn't have that? Don't look at one side of the argument as Danzo was already using a broken izanagi through out the fight, its release wouldn't have benefited him much as one needs rinnegan to utilize it fully.
    The point is.

Danzo only took karin hostage in the first place because he did not want to use Ka on sasuke, Because "Madara" was watching over the fight.
    If Obito was not there, Danzo would have had no reason to hold back (conserve chakra), Nor any reason to hesitate to use KA on him.

As i said, Sasuke didn't come out of his clash in good shape. He was stabbed by a chakra infused kanui,

Sasuke himself didn't look like he was in all the good shape

Also sasuke falling flat on his Ass after being stabbed.

No matter how you look at it, Danzo should've/would've defeated sasuke if Obito wasn't there and KA wasn't on cooldown.
    Sasuke won because the conditions of the fight suited him more than they did danzo.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Let me ask you again; what would've Danzo done with that eye?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi Solos your mom, hes not overhyped

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    FTG?
    FTG alone didn't solo Tobi and the Kybuui

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not yet kage level but in my opinion he is anbu level

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with blazekev90 and Roby, Kakashi has always been my favorite character but in term of his 'level', I don't think he's a Kage-level shinobi.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

only one of those jutsu would cause any top tier shinobi a problem and that's Kamui, which he havent been able to capitalize on yet! Kakashi has an OP jutsu but havent won a match w/ or w/o it, his intellect and low rank range of jutsu doesnt make him Kage level.
    Rasengan wouldn't cause a top tier shinobi any problems? Have we forgotten how Naruto defeated the final Path?

And Raikiri wouldn't cause problems? Come on now.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FTG alone didn't solo Tobi and the Kybuui
    But FTG is what Minato was known for. His Sginature jutsu, which eventually brought him to the position of Hokage. It is known, Khaleesi.

Last edited by Superior; 11-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Kabuto was already top 10 w/o Edo; DSM, sound abilities, Orochimaru abilities, Manda 2, intelligence, regeneration, medic ninjutsu. You can't compare them. Who else would have been choosen fr Hokage? I'm waiting for someone to answer that as the village needed a new representative ASAP.

Kabuto was just ninja only.
    Powerful, nay.
    First part of the series, where seeking Tsunade as 5th Hokage.
    When he fight with Tsunade, She was not 100% fit. Kabuto saw the weakness.
    vs Naruto, Kabuto almost drop dead.
    During 4th War, Kabuto took pride himself, Itachi blind him.
    Orochimaru totally ignore Kabuto.
    Most of the knowledge he gain is from Orochimaru, the immortal........................

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kakashi not Kage's level?
    Consider all these;
    Konoha elders accept and acknowledge him to be Hokage.
    He has the gene of his father the famous "White Fang".
    (if you disagree on this point, then should consider this in Naruto's world)
    Tsunade appointed him to take charge as leader of one battalion.
    And Gai accepted as his assistant.
    Powerful <> Hokage..........................................

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Kakashi IS kage lvl

what is he lacking here? Strength doesnt make you a kage.

Kakashi has a lot of experience and VERY high intelligence. He has a lot of knowledge and 1000s of jutsus. He has a HIGH variety of jutsu including short and long range. More of a variety the Tsunade or Minato (as far as we have seen).

Jman didnt choose him for the job because he was closer to Tsunade and lets not forget that Kakashi has gotten MUCH MUCH more powerful than when he was "Jonnin" lvl in part1. He did lightning blade like 6 times on Pain and also Kamui many times now. Also even Shikamaru's dad can be Kage as we saw in the manga he was being considered. Kakashi can easily do it. He is experienced, powerful and intelligent.

It doesn't matter if he isn't top 10 or 15 dude..

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Kakashi IS kage lvl

what is he lacking here? Strength doesnt make you a kage.

Kakashi has a lot of experience and VERY high intelligence. He has a lot of knowledge and 1000s of jutsus. He has a HIGH variety of jutsu including short and long range. More of a variety the Tsunade or Minato (as far as we have seen).

Jman didnt choose him for the job because he was closer to Tsunade and lets not forget that Kakashi has gotten MUCH MUCH more powerful than when he was "Jonnin" lvl in part1. He did lightning blade like 6 times on Pain and also Kamui many times now. Also even Shikamaru's dad can be Kage as we saw in the manga he was being considered. Kakashi can easily do it. He is experienced, powerful and intelligent.

It doesn't matter if he isn't top 10 or 15 dude..
    I never said how it mattered if he was top 10 15 or not, I said he can't defeat anyone top 10 an probably 15 and even with all his versatility he has yet to proven himself by successfully defeat anyone of any significance. They are many shinobi who are smart and have a array of jutsu and probably ONE OP jutsu, particularly Jonin. Ex) Darius, Garra's sibling, Guy, etc. Kakashi has just been shown is the series more than any other Jonin as he's a main character, of course he will shown as more powerful. In fact Kakashi hasn't shown what it takes to successfully defend a village, and half the time can't even defend for himself.

What he has displayed is fast analyzes in combat and being able to defend against them, most of the time it isn't even 1vs1 when the opponent it's fully focused on him alone. Kamui is an OP jutsu, yet fails to defeat an opponent and his 1000 jutsu seems like they're all low rank jutsu, obviously because he hasn't resorted to usin them yet as many times as he's faced death.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    But FTG is what Minato was known for. His Sginature jutsu, which eventually brought him to the position of Hokage. It is known, Khaleesi.
    No, he was known for his speed (whether base or not) in other villages, while within the village he was credited for much more (speed, knowledge, sealing mastery). Not to mention he had frog summoning, that have shown a big impact in the series.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring Back AUTOPLAY!

Kakashi is awesome because he just was, he was one of the first ever awesome characters introduced in naruto and is still going, he's a mixture of funny and serious, which is quite entertaining :3 his power has partly got his hype not all of it.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no ****s

Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.

Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.

As many people seem to mention how Kakashi was asked to be Hokage, as proof of him being Kage level that isnt for certain. In part 1 there was already problems with the village having powerfrul enough shinobi to take on the role of hokage, that they only could and would have consider Sannin to be the next. Jman already didnt want this role so Tsunade was the only choice. Once she was out of the pictuethe village had no other cannon elective to pick so they resorted to having to poick Kakashi from this lack of power deomonstrated in the village as a whole.

Now, we know Jman didnt want this role and he was close with Kakashi, of course he would throw his name out. his name out as a last resort.
    He's a kage level shinobi, but he would be the weakest Hokage yet.

Still stronger than Mei though

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    He's a kage level shinobi, but he would be the weakest Hokage yet.

Still stronger than Mei though
    you know how strong Mei is??

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima

well he is for sure kage lvl he can keep up with the current kage's,got plenty of jutsus,is smart and looks like a uberbasher !

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

why someone doubt about that he can be Kage lvl yes he can Gather the data and u know that he is an f*****g genius.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK

Quote Originally Posted by demon711 View Post
    not yet kage level but in my opinion he is anbu level
    He was Anbu at like age 13

I never said how it mattered if he was top 10 15 or not, I said he can't defeat anyone top 10 an probably 15 and even with all his versatility he has yet to proven himself by successfully defeat anyone of any significance. They are many shinobi who are smart and have a array of jutsu and probably ONE OP jutsu, particularly Jonin. Ex) Darius, Garra's sibling, Guy, etc. Kakashi has just been shown is the series more than any other Jonin as he's a main character, of course he will shown as more powerful. In fact Kakashi hasn't shown what it takes to successfully defend a village, and half the time can't even defend for himself.

What he has displayed is fast analyzes in combat and being able to defend against them, most of the time it isn't even 1vs1 when the opponent it's fully focused on him alone. Kamui is an OP jutsu, yet fails to defeat an opponent and his 1000 jutsu seems like they're all low rank jutsu, obviously because he hasn't resorted to usin them yet as many times as he's faced death.
    Dude are you contradicting youself?? You said "I never said how it mattered if he was top 10 15" then you said
    "I said he can't defeat anyone top 10 an probably 15".

Why are u using him not being in top 15 as an excuse for him not being Kage lvl?? You named Gaara's siblings as an example of shinobi of having an array of jutsu and Guy as well?? LOOL

Last I checked kankuro only has puppet and temari has fan. And GUY?? LOL really Guy??? All he has his taijutsu dude how does he have an array of jutsu??

You didnt make ANY sense in your last post.

Kakashi has A LOT of different kinds of jutsu. He would of beat Deidara, is he not kage lvl?? And Kakashi has gotten WAY more powerful not to mention he is really intelligent along with that. He is tactical, powerful, and will give his life for his village.

He would be just as good of a kage as Tsunade is not better. Kakashi is a VERY skilled ninja.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standing in line to see the
    show tonight and there's a
    light on...

Kakashi is more than capable of being Hokage. Being a kage is not just about strength, and though I do think that Kakashi is indeed a kage level ninja, he may loose to some of the current kage, but I do believe he would be able to outsmart Mei and pull out a win over her. But anyway, being a kage is not just about strength, Kakashi has the intelligence to outsmart almost anyone he fights. He would be a great Hokage.

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Whether Kakashi is powerful enough to be a kage is debatable, although Leaf believes hes strong enough.
    I don't think he should be or will be the Hokage because, 1. He doesn't Want to be the Hokage, hes said so himself
    2. If he were to become the hokage, he would die soon after so Naruto can become the hokage
    3. HE WOULD HAVE TO TAKE OFF HIS MASK SO THEY CAN CARVE HIM OUT ON THE STONE

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Only reason why people considered Kakashi to be Hokage is because he is the strongest Jonin,has alot of battle experience, widely known and feared,great history being student of Minato . Danzo is stronger though. Shikaku is also a great canidate. Cant see anyone else being Hokage though. In the future Narutoa and Shikamaru are great canidates.