Page 13 of 18 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 348
  1. #241
    Member sultan1998's Avatar
    Status
    sultan1998 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

    I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

    For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.


    Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

    Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    so u r saying that mei is stronger than kakashi or garra or tsunade hecan win against these 3 without even kamui
    so kakuzu and hidan are jonin level then why couldnt asuma atleast be able to hurt kakuzu
    and you are saying that deidara is a jonin level
    or you are saying that danzo is a jonin level because he was comared to kakashi for the hokage title
    even jiraya and tsunade said that he is a kage level
     
         

  2. #242
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by sultan1998 View Post
    so u r saying that mei is stronger than kakashi or garra or tsunade hecan win against these 3 without even kamui
    so kakuzu and hidan are jonin level then why couldnt asuma atleast be able to hurt kakuzu
    and you are saying that deidara is a jonin level
    or you are saying that danzo is a jonin level because he was comared to kakashi for the hokage title
    even jiraya and tsunade said that he is a kage level
    No, the only Jounin mentioned here is Kakashi, he's the only guard material person named.
     
         

  3. #243
    Member sultan1998's Avatar
    Status
    sultan1998 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    211
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    the orochimaru is a jounin level he only uses snakes that one jutsu and a genin defeated him and the one who defeated him is kakashis student
    orochimaru without summoning jutsu is nothing
    because without summoning he cant use edo tensie and he cannot use snakes and the current kakashi is at the level of orochimaru
     
         

  4. #244
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    No, the only Jounin mentioned here is Kakashi, he's the only guard material person named.
    People have proved otherwise.

    Sometimes i wonder if you have even see the comments in your own thread. There is no reason why kakashi is below Tsunade/Gaara/Mei's current levels.
     
         

  5. #245
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    People have proved otherwise.

    Sometimes i wonder if you have even see the comments in your own thread. There is no reason why kakashi is below Tsunade/Gaara/Mei's current levels.
    Only thing I noticed was the same mentioning of how he was asked to be Hokage.
     
         

  6. #246
    Member Jonordo's Avatar
    Status
    Jonordo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    399
    Location
    Jamaica
    naruto the man
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    He maybe kage level but will not become 1
     
         

  7. #247
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    466
    Location
    The Clouds
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    There were arguments on this thread made by myself and Exaar that I consider to be very valid. Why don't you take the time to read through your entire thread...? You would notice what we have stated.
     
         

  8. #248
    Member killakader1's Avatar
    Status
    killakader1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    exactly! He is perfect for defending against attacks and helping in anaylzing a situation, this is the guards role. He doesnt have it to fully be considered Kage himself.
    Kakashi is Kage level, just let it go. Look at who he's been fighting this entire time. He may not be the strongest kage but he is up there. Holding his own in an all out battle with madara and tobi. And overall he's pretty dope. High level taijutsu, Extremely high level genjutsu, extremely intelligent, and over a thousand ninjutsu, what more do you want?! He has all the qualities you need to be a kage. It just doesn't look like much when you compare hi to all these super Op characters
     
         

  9. #249
    Member killakader1's Avatar
    Status
    killakader1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    142
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    @Kingpin. You're entire argument is that despite Kakashi having the power to be kage(Which YOU yourself have stated), and he obviously has the strategic knowledge, and The Leadership qualities, he isn't suited to be a kage because he has been saved by other shinobi? You say he isn't kage level because he can't win in a 1v1 against "top bosses"? Dude, you're ridiculous. Just stop it. Gaara was saved by Naruto and Chiyo. Tsunade was saved by Naruto in part I AND Part II, yet they both hold the title of Kage. A was saved by Bee against Minato years ago, but he holds position as Kage. In this manga, everyone has been saved by one person or the other. Just about any victory won wasn't won alone; whether it was Kakashi's fight or someone else. Kakashi has the power to be kage, which you haven't denied. No one can say he doesn't have the knowledge, as he is a very experienced shinobi, and he is smarter than most of the current Kage.

    The only reason I can think of that you deny Kakashi is Kage material, is that you just don't like the character. If that is the case, then you're not even worth talking to.

    *****
     
         

  10. #250
    Member
    Status
    AnbuWhite is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    146
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by pervysage69 View Post
    The one thing people always forget about Kakashi and his fights is one of the reasons he always suffers is because he is having to cover lesser ninja that are about to be wiped out. In every fight he has been in up till this last one he was the strongest and had to cover for someone else. If he was ever in a fight and did not have to worry about someone else being killed and could just concentrate on the battle people would have a very different opinion of him.
    Thank you. why do people not get that. one on one the man can kill almost everyone including some of the kages
     
         

  11. #251
    Uzumaki > Senju > Uchiha. Odd One's Avatar
    Status
    Odd One is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    182
    Location
    • Somewhere between an excuse and a lie.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Mokuton was his Kekki Genkai
    The abilities whiched he used, his auto healing, and strength plus character is what made him legendary
    Ooohh...so he can control tailed beats with healing and strength. That is cool.
     
         

  12. #252
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    You can't compare the two. Wood release has many advantages, thus he build the village with it and Hashirama has accomplished a lot with it as well. On the other hand, Kamui has been fancy to cool to see used but has done nothing, but remove Deidara's arm and save his ass from dying.
    plot no jutsu - kishi just doesn't put kamui on offensive whereas it even more effective thn raikiri...
     
         

  13. #253
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,062
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    The problem is that the Kamui is to OP. He is very strong, he can beat some of the Kages: Old Hiruzen, 4th Kazekage, 5th Mizukage, 5th Hokage ( but this is debetable)
     
         

  14. #254
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Sasuke stabbed by danzo


    Sasuke getting healed by karin


    So even without Ka, sasuke might of died of his wounds.

    Danzo's Eye started working Here


    Yet he chose to Grab karin instead of instantly using Ka.
    Read what Tobi Says: "He can't decide to use it as a Genjutsu (KA), or Throw it away like izanagi. ALso Danzo states "i should use shisui's genjutsu on Madara".


    Aswell as stalling, he gave sasuke a little speach while he was holding Karin, he could of easily used KA if he really wanted to.
    What? There is no indication of that happening, so that point is groundless. He was injured, yes. But near death? Not even close.

    Look, this is what actually happened - all the fight points -




    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html - He was using one of the most powerful jutsus in the entire naruto-verse used by the sage and the only Jutsu he ever created – albeit incomplete: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html .

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-7...apter-477.html - Sasuke was getting worn out very quickly because of testing his Sussano and Amatersu.

    He summoned baku: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-7...apter-479.html - Used Wind element Vaccum blade as well: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-8...apter-479.html.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html Another technique.
    So after over-using Izanagi and all these techniques, he was draning his chakra like crazy.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - Danzo’s Chakra level took a huge dive to avoid his attacks. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - Another Chakra dip, yet by releasing it, it conserves it a bit, still putting such a huge risk on him. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - Sasuke forcing him to drain all his chakra.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-9...apter-480.html - Shisui’s eye never recovered for him to use it.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - This is when he brought it out to use his final kept trump card.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - But, he was still dying.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - You mean she healed him after he was already beaten? And he was really in such a bad shape. During the fight, you said?

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - Karin never helped Sasuke figure out the technique. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-7...apter-480.html - When Sasuke took advantage of his supreme foolishness to come out on top.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-2...apter-481.html - Sasuke never gave him a chance to use Shisui’s eye, and paralyzed him with his sword of Kusanagi technique, paralysizing his whole body. See his arm shaking?

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-1...apter-481.html - Tobi only told him to jump away.



    Danzo was already dying, he just didn't want to go down alone. That statement was made when things were different. Sasuke used Sword of Kusanagi on him to never give him a chance. Also, it was an Uchiha eye, what difference would it make on Sasuke or Tobi for that matter?
     
         

  15. #255
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    N/A
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Yes, powerful! No, kage level! I'm sorry but take away his Kamui and I say he's no stronger than Maito Gai
     
         

  16. #256
    Member betienne's Avatar
    Status
    betienne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    35
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

    I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

    For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.


    Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

    Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.

    You are dumb How isn't Kakashi Kage level if the leaf village was going to make him Hokage in Tsunade was in a coma state.
     
         

  17. #257
    Academy Student
    Status
    bball89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    You guys are idiots. Of course he is jonin level if he fights w/o the sharingan or has a low mastery of it. I'll give it to him that he got spanked by both pain, and that other akatski but over the past few chapters he has been gaining mastery of the sharingan. He already does things Obito can't do, and he can do the same thing obito does. He can teleport, he can suck in or push things out with his eye. He pushed Naruto in/out of the dimension, pulled himself out/teleported and can even teleport things from a distance something that Obito can't do. I'll give the fact that Obito has more compatibility/less chakra drain due to Uchiha blood, and the fact that he can absorb/push out more with his eyes but that is only when he physically touches something. The sharingan itself with abilities unknown until Kakashi gains mastery of it puts him in a different level. Quit criticizing him from back when he fought the mist guy because the whole chapter/plot changed.
     
         

  18. #258
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,096
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    What? There is no indication of that happening, so that point is groundless. He was injured, yes. But near death? Not even close.

    Look, this is what actually happened - all the fight points -




    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html - He was using one of the most powerful jutsus in the entire naruto-verse used by the sage and the only Jutsu he ever created – albeit incomplete: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html .

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-43541-7...apter-477.html - Sasuke was getting worn out very quickly because of testing his Sussano and Amatersu.

    He summoned baku: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-7...apter-479.html - Used Wind element Vaccum blade as well: http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-8...apter-479.html.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html Another technique.
    So after over-using Izanagi and all these techniques, he was draning his chakra like crazy.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - Danzo’s Chakra level took a huge dive to avoid his attacks. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - http://www.mangapanda.com/93-44811-1...apter-478.html - Another Chakra dip, yet by releasing it, it conserves it a bit, still putting such a huge risk on him. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - Sasuke forcing him to drain all his chakra.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-9...apter-480.html - Shisui’s eye never recovered for him to use it.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - This is when he brought it out to use his final kept trump card.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - But, he was still dying.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-1...apter-480.html - You mean she healed him after he was already beaten? And he was really in such a bad shape. During the fight, you said?

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-45540-1...apter-479.html - Karin never helped Sasuke figure out the technique. http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46287-7...apter-480.html - When Sasuke took advantage of his supreme foolishness to come out on top.

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-2...apter-481.html - Sasuke never gave him a chance to use Shisui’s eye, and paralyzed him with his sword of Kusanagi technique, paralysizing his whole body. See his arm shaking?

    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-46747-1...apter-481.html - Tobi only told him to jump away.



    Danzo was already dying, he just didn't want to go down alone. That statement was made when things were different. Sasuke used Sword of Kusanagi on him to never give him a chance. Also, it was an Uchiha eye, what difference would it make on Sasuke or Tobi for that matter?
    I've already shown you the scan where obito States Danzo's Eye is ready, and the scan where danzo said (to himself), that he didn't want to use the genjutsu on Sasuke but save it for "Madara".
    Danzo has a big time Gap between uncovering his Eye to getting stabbed through karin, Easily enough time to cast KA.

    Sasuke did noot attack befor he could use it, Since he never really planned on using it on sasuke because of Obito being there.

    As i said, he gave sasuke a little speach befor sasuke stabbed with chidori spear, he could of used it if he did not have "Madara" to fight afterwards.

    IF Obito wasn't there watching over the fight, Danzo would of KA'ed sasuke, Fact.
     
         

  19. #259
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,709
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is Kage lvl for sure and even much more powerful stop spaming that he wuld be much more veaker if he dont have Obitos eye u cant know that Maybe he wuld master an jutsus that can counter obitos attacks or even Kill him.
     
         

  20. #260
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,179
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    `David.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    But more jutsu than 1000 makes him Kage lvl. He was Hatake Kakashi the copy ninja. Plus his handseals speed was pretty awesome. That makes him kage level.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •