Page 13 of 14 « First ... 391011121314 Last»
Results 301 to 325 of 337
  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    Kakashi IS kage lvl

    what is he lacking here? Strength doesnt make you a kage.

    Kakashi has a lot of experience and VERY high intelligence. He has a lot of knowledge and 1000s of jutsus. He has a HIGH variety of jutsu including short and long range. More of a variety the Tsunade or Minato (as far as we have seen).

    Jman didnt choose him for the job because he was closer to Tsunade and lets not forget that Kakashi has gotten MUCH MUCH more powerful than when he was "Jonnin" lvl in part1. He did lightning blade like 6 times on Pain and also Kamui many times now. Also even Shikamaru's dad can be Kage as we saw in the manga he was being considered. Kakashi can easily do it. He is experienced, powerful and intelligent.

    It doesn't matter if he isn't top 10 or 15 dude..


    Agreed
     
         

  2. #302
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    To be of "Kage" level you need to be smart, strong and well-known. Kakashi fits all.
     
         

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Wow! Is there some kind of competition on who got into Top 10 ninja?
    Comparing skill of different jutsu or being OP.........
    Who were the judges.....
    To be Hokage, ninja need to have many skill, jutsu, etc.!!!!!
    "To be acknowledge by the people"
    "To protect the Village and Loved Ones."
    "To be able to make decision without hesitation."
    "To be a skill ninja."
    The 3rd Hokage had protected the Village and lost his life.
    The 5th Hokage had protected the Village and had went into coma, but survived.
    oh... Naruto did said something about being Hokage....................
     
         

  4. #304
    Member Son of God's Avatar
    Status
    Son of God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    503
    Post Thanks / Like
    On my way back soon.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Politically: Was a Kage
    Hype?: Jiraiya said he was da bomb
    Abilities?: Solos Tsunade, Mei, Gaara and countless other shinobi.

    WTF are you disputing?
    What do you define as Kage level? Cause he owns 98% of the ninja world with the blink of an eye.
     
         

  5. #305
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Son of God View Post
    Politically: Was a Kage
    Hype?: Jiraiya said he was da bomb
    Abilities?: Solos Tsunade, Mei, Gaara and countless other shinobi.

    WTF are you disputing?
    What do you define as Kage level? Cause he owns 98% of the ninja world with the blink of an eye.
    did u read thru the damn thread?? don't ask questions, just answer them.
     
         

  6. #306
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    did u read thru the damn thread?? don't ask questions, just answer them.
    Why is this thread still open? You obviously have no intention of changing your mind, no matter how much evidence you see.
    Pointless to even continue posting here.
     
         

  7. #307
    Member Nevets7's Avatar
    Status
    Nevets7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    34
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is jus cool...i bet he has alot of jutsus and other stuff under his sleeves
     
         

  8. #308
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Why is this thread still open? You obviously have no intention of changing your mind, no matter how much evidence you see.
    Pointless to even continue posting here.
    and you have no intention of posting meaningful comments, that has proven anything that's already known which has been taken to the extreme by noobs, who simply cant understand that his hype of knowing 1000 means little to knowing (they're copied), his intelligence is above the average shinobi (as some others) but hasnt been able to overcome any situation successfully.
     
         

  9. #309
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kurama999 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,014
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Title: Kakashi Hype

    title error!..........
    maybe.

    Kakashi = Hokage level ??????

    Kakashi vs Top 10 ninja..........

    Kakashi no jutsu...........

    Kakashi vs Kakashi.................

    Kakashi vs Obito .... sharingan...........

    ..........any suggestion..........
     
         

  10. #310
    Missing-Nin Uchiha Heikou's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Heikou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Lets see what we know about Kakashi:
    Knows lightning style
    Knows earth style
    Knows water style
    Knows fire style
    Has fought in 2 ninja world wars
    Best student of the 4th hokage
    Knows sealing techniques
    Mastered shape manipulation (one-hand rasengan)
    Has the only known remaining sharingan belonging to the leaf
    Master tactician, arguably on par with the best of the series

    I think this is more than enough qualification. I also really think we're about to see something amazing from him. He has always just barely bested Gai at their rival battles which seems to foreshadow that he's more powerful than Gai, who just blew away Edo Madara with Hirudora, clearly one of the most powerful Justus in the series, even if it is just a punch
     
         

  11. #311
    Rogue nin mabanae's Avatar
    Status
    mabanae is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    580
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    can tsunade beat kakashi ?
     
         

  12. #312
    Member Nikashu's Avatar
    Status
    Nikashu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    301
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    Obito's Kamui...
     
         

  13. #313
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    To be of "Kage" level you need to be smart, strong and well-known. Kakashi fits all.
    Agree.
     
         

  14. #314
    Academy Student
    Status
    mmbohari is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Being powerful isnt important as being skillfull.Kakashi is skillful so he is more than powerful.As for the discussion of being kage.i.eKakshi was recommended for kage because lack of candidate is absolutely rubbish.Jiraya,Tsunade and Danzo were gven priority just because of seniority.Kakshi is a born leader,as time and again always he has proved his worth.Just as you cannot underestimate itachi same way you cannot underestimate kakashi.
     
         

  15. #315
    Academy Student BlueWolf3's Avatar
    Status
    BlueWolf3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    If he was Kage he could fire people with ease with that kamui.... I'm just saying
     
         

  16. #316
    Senior Member MinatoFLASH's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoFLASH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    At my Estate.
    Posts
    2,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    BACK
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    and you have no intention of posting meaningful comments, that has proven anything that's already known which has been taken to the extreme by noobs, who simply cant understand that his hype of knowing 1000 means little to knowing (they're copied), his intelligence is above the average shinobi (as some others) but hasnt been able to overcome any situation successfully.
    I clearly proved to you why he IS kage lvl. Some of the things I said was his variety of jutsu, his S rank jutsu, his supernatural intelligence and his Mangekyou Sharingan easily make him Kage lvl dude.
     
         

  17. #317
    Member ghost nappa's Avatar
    Status
    ghost nappa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Not sure, but are we there yet?
    Posts
    958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi's like the jack of all trades of the series. He's just all around good at everything, and extremely experienced. He can go toe to toe with practically anybody and come out alive. As for 'who has he beaten', have you seen how many missions the guy has accomplished? He tends to get shoved out of the spot light for plot purposes in favor of naruto scoring the win. Most of kakashi's biggest feets have been offscreen. He was picked as a commander for the war for a reason.
     
         

  18. #318
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by MinatoFLASH View Post
    I clearly proved to you why he IS kage lvl. Some of the things I said was his variety of jutsu, his S rank jutsu, his supernatural intelligence and his Mangekyou Sharingan easily make him Kage lvl dude.
    He has no supernatural intelligence child lol, what's S rank jutsu besides Kamui would cause 15 shinobi any problems?? Those variety of jutsu haven't been able to save himself on any occasion, how is this suppose to benefit a whole village?!
     
         

  19. #319
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    He has no supernatural intelligence child lol, what's S rank jutsu besides Kamui would cause 15 shinobi any problems?? Those variety of jutsu haven't been able to save himself on any occasion, how is this suppose to benefit a whole village?!
    He is obviousy in top 3 most intelligent characters in the series. Probably the most intelligent one, though. What jutsu can f**k up 15 shinobi? Raiden can, for example.
     
         

  20. #320
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    He is obviousy in top 3 most intelligent characters in the series. Probably the most intelligent one, though. What jutsu can f**k up 15 shinobi? Raiden can, for example.
    da **** are you talking about? Intelligence varies in Naruto, there no way to distinguish a top of anything. wtf is Raiden??
     
         

  21. #321
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    da **** are you talking about? Intelligence varies in Naruto, there no way to distinguish a top of anything. wtf is Raiden??
    The jutsu that effortlessly cut off chakra arms of multiple immortal V2 jinchuurikis in an instant.
     
         

  22. #322
    Premium User blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    The jutsu that effortlessly cut off chakra arms of multiple immortal V2 jinchuurikis in an instant.
    and how is the relevant?! This doesnt show how it can be effective towards any top 15, those were mindless beast fighting recklessly and it still proved that it had little effect on those it was used on.
     
         

  23. #323
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    and how is the relevant?! This doesnt show how it can be effective towards any top 15, those were mindless beast fighting recklessly and it still proved that it had little effect on those it was used on.
    It, just like any Raikiri variation, can be used effectively against any top tier Shinobi.
    Let's take a simple raiton bunshin for example - as soon as the opponent destroys it close range, it's over.

    Also, do I need to remind you that Kakashi basically outsmarted and defeated base Itachi in Part II with a kage bunshin and a doton? And don't give me the shitty argument that "He needed Naruto's help", because he didn't. He ordered Naruto to finish Itachi off just because he wanted to conserve chakra - they were on a long mission after all. Kakashi could have just as well achieved the same effect with using Raikiri instead of Oodama Rasengan.
     
         

  24. #324
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    He has no supernatural intelligence child lol, what's S rank jutsu besides Kamui would cause 15 shinobi any problems?? Those variety of jutsu haven't been able to save himself on any occasion, how is this suppose to benefit a whole village?!
    Kakashi is considered as one of the smartest ninja in this manga, and the number one in terms of analytic skills. Concerning the jutsus i could also ask you, which jutsus Orochimaru has that could kill 15shinobis without problems? Which jutsus Itachi possess that could kill 15shinobis without problems besides Susanoo? Which jutsus Obito possess that could kill 15Shinobis without problems besides Kamui? Which jutsus Hashirama possess which could kill 15shinobis besides Mokuton? Which jutsus Minato possess which could help him to kill 15shinobis without FTG. And so on
     
         

  25. #325
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kakashi is considered as one of the smartest ninja in this manga, and the number one in terms of analytic skills. Concerning the jutsus i could also ask you, which jutsus Orochimaru has that could kill 15shinobis without problems? Which jutsus Itachi possess that could kill 15shinobis without problems besides Susanoo? Which jutsus Obito possess that could kill 15Shinobis without problems besides Kamui? Which jutsus Hashirama possess which could kill 15shinobis besides Mokuton? Which jutsus Minato possess which could help him to kill 15shinobis without FTG. And so on
    Well, I don't think it will get through to him.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •