that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    Um FTG?- the 4th hokage
    Dust Release? 3rd Turshikage
    Lighting Armor tech.? A and His Dad

Status
    Aug 2010
    Job Huntin' like always

Re: Kakashi Hype

In addition he has Orbito's MS Technique- this means he could to a limited degree he can make himself ethereal, absorb himself, items, and others. Has copied numerous techniques, is extremely fast (can avoid hidan/kakazu and release his ms at the same instant as Obito, and can keep up with itachi), is extremely intelligent, and he increased his chakara.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

i dont think he is top tep either.

But he is indeed kage level as before when Tsunade was
    in a coma and before Danzo, kakashi was the candidate to kage

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

People mention how he was asked to be HOkage, but the fact is even during part 1 The village was all out of top shinobi and were desperate for anyone at this point, especially if it couldnt be one of the Sannin.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

I think you underrate Kakashi heavily. hes kage level but i do think hes overrated by some.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by roncato View Post
    But more jutsu than 1000 makes him Kage lvl. He was Hatake Kakashi the copy ninja. Plus his handseals speed was pretty awesome. That makes him kage level.
    worng knowing just any jutsu dont make you kage, its the power behind these jutsu and ones intellect.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    worng knowing just any jutsu dont make you kage, its the power behind these jutsu and ones intellect.
    Right.
    Kakashi is among the ninjas with the highest intellect in Narutoverse.
    And power?
    Kamui, Raikiri, Raiton Clone, Water Dragon , Rasengan and thats just to name some

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by hatake axel View Post
    Right.
    Kakashi is among the ninjas with the highest intellect in Narutoverse.
    And power?
    Kamui, Raikiri, Raiton Clone, Water Dragon , Rasengan and thats just to name some
    only one of those jutsu would cause any top tier shinobi a problem and that's Kamui, which he havent been able to capitalize on yet! Kakashi has an OP jutsu but havent won a match w/ or w/o it, his intellect and low rank range of jutsu doesnt make him Kage level.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

i agree kakashi has ben fodderized by itachi and obito

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

I see where you're coming from, but I do put him higher than jounin. compare to the other jounin he is greater. but not kage level. he's ANBU level in my book. tho he could be the Hokage until Naruto's ready because of experience and the knowledge he holds about the village.

Academy Student
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Actually, a lot of the time one jutsu makes someone kage level (FTG, Dust Release, EMS/MS)

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Firstly yes he's kage level for sure, how strong well against the current kage he probably only loses to A because of speed and raw power. And yes kamui really is that strong, look how easily he made deidera an armless ragdoll.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I've already shown you the scan where obito States Danzo's Eye is ready, and the scan where danzo said (to himself), that he didn't want to use the genjutsu on Sasuke but save it for "Madara".
    Danzo has a big time Gap between uncovering his Eye to getting stabbed through karin, Easily enough time to cast KA.

Sasuke did noot attack befor he could use it, Since he never really planned on using it on sasuke because of Obito being there.

As i said, he gave sasuke a little speach befor sasuke stabbed with chidori spear, he could of used it if he did not have "Madara" to fight afterwards.

IF Obito wasn't there watching over the fight, Danzo would of KA'ed sasuke, Fact.
    And I've shown you the whole fight with the point you made, along with the fact that he was near death. Read my post again: Obito, 'you never got a chance to use it'. Next image, his hand is trembling because he's paralyzed.

I don't think so, as Danzo was going at Sasuke with an intent to kill from the start. Your points are completely invalid.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    And I've shown you the whole fight with the point you made, along with the fact that he was near death. Read my post again: Obito, 'you never got a chance to use it'. Next image, his hand is trembling because he's paralyzed.

I don't think so, as Danzo was going at Sasuke with an intent to kill from the start. Your points are completely invalid.
    He was going to kill him, but not with KA, As Danzo himself stated he wanted to save it for Madara.

Not even going to Factor Danzo starting the fight Gimped (KA on cooldown), Danzo had chances to kill sasuke in the fight, Both times he could of killed him (with Ka, Or Cutting his head off when he planted the curse on him), but Danzo gave him a speech both times.

If Tobi wasn't there, danzo would of simply Ka'ed him instead of taking karin hostage.

Also obito states he didn't have a chance to use izanagi Not that he didn't have a chance to KA him.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-11-2012 at 12:27 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

kakashi's hype is kumai to any location he wants. obito did that to minato and lost hand to hand.....kakashi is not really kage level

Status
    Mar 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    FTG?

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

kakashi is probably kage level....he doesnt show it much....even pain recognized him so did many others...he is like always tryin to get out of situations the easy way.....i mean he has kamui which is superb/,,and chidori and lots of intelligence

Status
    Sep 2012

He was going to kill him, but not with KA, As Danzo himself stated he wanted to save it for Madara.

Not even going to Factor Danzo starting the fight Gimped (KA on cooldown), Danzo had chances to kill sasuke in the fight, Both times he could of killed him (with Ka, Or Cutting his head off when he planted the curse on him), but Danzo gave him a speech both times.

If Tobi wasn't there, danzo would of simply Ka'ed him instead of taking karin hostage.

Also obito states he didn't have a chance to use izanagi Not that he didn't have a chance to KA him.
    Killed him how, when his eye was busted and only started functioning at the end? And what was he going to use with that eye anyway? A sharingen genjutsu which Shisui was known for? That would kill Sasuke?

And how many times Sasuke killed Danzo? Why are you forgetting that? Izanagi? You mean izanagi release? What could he have accomplished with that? As you need Rinnegan to utilize its power and he didn't have that? Don't look at one side of the argument as Danzo was already using a broken izanagi through out the fight, its release wouldn't have benefited him much as one needs rinnegan to utilize it fully.

Status
    Jul 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Killed him how, when his eye was busted and only started functioning at the end? And what was he going to use with that eye anyway? A sharingen genjutsu which Shisui was known for? That would kill Sasuke?

And how many times Sasuke killed Danzo? Why are you forgetting that? Izanagi? You mean izanagi release? What could he have accomplished with that? As you need Rinnegan to utilize its power and he didn't have that? Don't look at one side of the argument as Danzo was already using a broken izanagi through out the fight, its release wouldn't have benefited him much as one needs rinnegan to utilize it fully.
    The point is.

Danzo only took karin hostage in the first place because he did not want to use Ka on sasuke, Because "Madara" was watching over the fight.
    If Obito was not there, Danzo would have had no reason to hold back (conserve chakra), Nor any reason to hesitate to use KA on him.

As i said, Sasuke didn't come out of his clash in good shape. He was stabbed by a chakra infused kanui,

Sasuke himself didn't look like he was in all the good shape

Also sasuke falling flat on his Ass after being stabbed.

No matter how you look at it, Danzo should've/would've defeated sasuke if Obito wasn't there and KA wasn't on cooldown.
    Sasuke won because the conditions of the fight suited him more than they did danzo.

Status
    Sep 2012

Let me ask you again; what would've Danzo done with that eye?