Page 17 of 18 « First ... 7131415161718 Last»
Results 321 to 340 of 348
  1. #321
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    da **** are you talking about? Intelligence varies in Naruto, there no way to distinguish a top of anything. wtf is Raiden??
    The jutsu that effortlessly cut off chakra arms of multiple immortal V2 jinchuurikis in an instant.
     
         

  2. #322
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    The jutsu that effortlessly cut off chakra arms of multiple immortal V2 jinchuurikis in an instant.
    and how is the relevant?! This doesnt show how it can be effective towards any top 15, those were mindless beast fighting recklessly and it still proved that it had little effect on those it was used on.
     
         

  3. #323
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    and how is the relevant?! This doesnt show how it can be effective towards any top 15, those were mindless beast fighting recklessly and it still proved that it had little effect on those it was used on.
    It, just like any Raikiri variation, can be used effectively against any top tier Shinobi.
    Let's take a simple raiton bunshin for example - as soon as the opponent destroys it close range, it's over.

    Also, do I need to remind you that Kakashi basically outsmarted and defeated base Itachi in Part II with a kage bunshin and a doton? And don't give me the shitty argument that "He needed Naruto's help", because he didn't. He ordered Naruto to finish Itachi off just because he wanted to conserve chakra - they were on a long mission after all. Kakashi could have just as well achieved the same effect with using Raikiri instead of Oodama Rasengan.
     
         

  4. #324
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,461
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    He has no supernatural intelligence child lol, what's S rank jutsu besides Kamui would cause 15 shinobi any problems?? Those variety of jutsu haven't been able to save himself on any occasion, how is this suppose to benefit a whole village?!
    Kakashi is considered as one of the smartest ninja in this manga, and the number one in terms of analytic skills. Concerning the jutsus i could also ask you, which jutsus Orochimaru has that could kill 15shinobis without problems? Which jutsus Itachi possess that could kill 15shinobis without problems besides Susanoo? Which jutsus Obito possess that could kill 15Shinobis without problems besides Kamui? Which jutsus Hashirama possess which could kill 15shinobis besides Mokuton? Which jutsus Minato possess which could help him to kill 15shinobis without FTG. And so on
     
         

  5. #325
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,717
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kakashi is considered as one of the smartest ninja in this manga, and the number one in terms of analytic skills. Concerning the jutsus i could also ask you, which jutsus Orochimaru has that could kill 15shinobis without problems? Which jutsus Itachi possess that could kill 15shinobis without problems besides Susanoo? Which jutsus Obito possess that could kill 15Shinobis without problems besides Kamui? Which jutsus Hashirama possess which could kill 15shinobis besides Mokuton? Which jutsus Minato possess which could help him to kill 15shinobis without FTG. And so on
    Well, I don't think it will get through to him.
     
         

  6. #326
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Kakashi is considered as one of the smartest ninja in this manga, and the number one in terms of analytic skills. Concerning the jutsus i could also ask you, which jutsus Orochimaru has that could kill 15shinobis without problems? Which jutsus Itachi possess that could kill 15shinobis without problems besides Susanoo? Which jutsus Obito possess that could kill 15Shinobis without problems besides Kamui? Which jutsus Hashirama possess which could kill 15shinobis besides Mokuton? Which jutsus Minato possess which could help him to kill 15shinobis without FTG. And so on
    the fact is they've defeated top shinobi
     
         

  7. #327
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,461
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    the fact is they've defeated top shinobi
    I don't see where it answers my question, but even if we think that way, i could ask you, which top shinobi has Obito defeated? Last time i checked the only top shinobi he fought until the end is Minato, and he got owned
     
         

  8. #328
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,776
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    its a hype no more... manga already shown he can be top dog
     
         

  9. #329
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I don't see where it answers my question, but even if we think that way, i could ask you, which top shinobi has Obito defeated? Last time i checked the only top shinobi he fought until the end is Minato, and he got owned
    Tobi wasn't placed as Kage til having Rinnesgan, last time I checked that's the Sages ability, so yeah he'll be at least Kage level by default.
     
         

  10. #330
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Tobi wasn't placed as Kage til having Rinnesgan, last time I checked that's the Sages ability, so yeah he'll be at least Kage level by default.
    Tobi's Izanagni alone is enough to bury Kakashi or any Kage into the ground. So as far as Kage level goes, then this is clearly a superior technique, and I'm not even touching his amazing command over Kamui. Tobi is above all Kages at this moment, as most Kakashi-fanboys seem to forget that it took Naruto, Gai, Bee, and Kakashi to just break his mask and nothing more before Kurama aided him.
     
         

  11. #331
    Senior Member MinatoFLASH's Avatar
    Status
    MinatoFLASH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,996
    Location
    At my Estate.
    BACK
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    He has no supernatural intelligence child lol, what's S rank jutsu besides Kamui would cause 15 shinobi any problems?? Those variety of jutsu haven't been able to save himself on any occasion, how is this suppose to benefit a whole village?!
    Wait he has no supernatural intelligence?? He was a chunnin at age 6???!

    He was a jonnin at 12 and thats when most become gennin.

    His variety of jutsu and intelligence haven't ever saved him lol you dont make any sense. Fine I will name an occasion in which it saved him OK?? Remember when Deidara was about to blow them all up?? Well Kakashi sucked up the explosion via kamui, that saved them didnt it?? He also did the same against Sasuke. So there I clearly proved your statement false. His S rank jutsu do save him. Also because of his intelligence did they even hit Tobi, do you even read the manga??

    Also stop bringing up 15 ninja! Wttf does that have to do with anything??! He has beaten S rank ninja and he has S rank jutsu at his disposal. Lightning blade being an example duh.. you know nothing dude, good day.
     
         

  12. #332
    Eins, Zwei, Drei! ★ Kazemaru's Avatar
    Status
    Kazemaru is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    201
    Location
    Cram School
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    i agree with Op, but he's still my favorite ninja. :3 though, i'd still say that he's a very, very skilled/high-ranking and capable jounin. not kage level, but certainly up there.
     
         

  13. #333
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazemaru View Post
    i agree with Op, but he's still my favorite ninja. :3 though, i'd still say that he's a very, very skilled/high-ranking and capable jounin. not kage level, but certainly up there.
    Glad someone from his fan base was able to acknowledge this!
     
         

  14. #334
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    So...it looks like more Kakashi hype has emerged.

    And he still hasn't defeated anyone.
     
         
    Last edited by blazekev90; 08-22-2014 at 06:10 PM.

  15. #335
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    So...it looks like more Kakashi hype has emerged.

    And he still hasn't defeated anyone.
    In his defense were the opponent anything less than juubi jin level they would have long been defeated by double ms Kakashi
     
         

  16. #336
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    In his defense were the opponent anything less than juubi jin level they would have long been defeated by double ms Kakashi
    That remains to be seen. Until than 0-3
     
         

  17. #337
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    That remains to be seen. Until than 0-3
    Kamui rakiri is like the perfect attack, phase thru an enemy's defenses while doing the most damage possible with a raikiri that's almost impossible to defend against. If you don't have a rinnegan/preta path the attack has almost no counter. He definitely is top tier with his current set of abilities.
     
         

  18. #338
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,000
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    So...it looks like more Kakashi hype has emerged.

    And he still hasn't defeated anyone.
    I agree. How many has he defeated one on one?
     
         

  19. #339
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,011
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Kamui rakiri is like the perfect attack, phase thru an enemy's defenses while doing the most damage possible with a raikiri that's almost impossible to defend against. If you don't have a rinnegan/preta path the attack has almost no counter. He definitely is top tier with his current set of abilities.
    That would only defeat fodder opponents. Most, if not all Kage level shinobi counter lol
     
         

  20. #340
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,614
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    That would only defeat fodder opponents. Most, if not all Kage level shinobi counter lol
    I disagree, At most they could avoid it but kamui raikiri is broken. I don't see how anyone can avoid it at all from a blood lusted kakashi.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •