Page 2 of 18 « First 12345612 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 348
  1. #21
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,526
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    *cough* Obito *cough*
     
         

  2. #22
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    kakashi is definitely stronger than mei,gaara. and tsunade....so why not being kage material??
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Flash View Post
    *cough-flyingthundergod-cough*
    dont forget rasengan
     
         

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    MellowHype is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,660
    Location
    (▰˘◡˘▰)
    MellowHype wa ichiban
    subarashi desu
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Sounds like you're hating on my man Kakashi.
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    *cough* Obito *cough*
    Which possesses Rinnegan, all base elements, 7 bijuus and gedo mazo...

    Kakashi is low kage level, not high or mid.
     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    The Fourth Flash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    For all we know, Kakashi could have copied FTG. What beat Obito last time? FTG
     
         

  7. #27
    Brilliant sG Taka's Avatar
    Status
    sG Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,381
    Location
    Academy City
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    As long as people keep thinking that Kamui can one shot anyone in the Narutoverse, incompetent Kakashi fans will rise..so absurd.
     
         

  8. #28
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,959
    Location
    Chicago
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    *cough* Obito *cough*
    Ninjutsu

    Sharingan Doujutsu
    Kamui: Obito easily gets a 5/5 in ninjutsu. Obviously his signature jutsu, Kamui is a powerful space-time ninjutsu. With this he can make himself intangible by transporting parts of himself to the kamui dimension, making him almost impossible to hit. He can also quickly warp objects at close range including himself. Obito's most useful and powerful jutsu, but many make the false assumption that this is all he has, yet they couldn't be further from the truth.
    Izanagi:Another one of Obito's doujutsu, he can use this to escape death in exchange for one of his eyes.
    Elemental Styles
    Fire Style:Being an Uchiha, it would already be safe to assume he has a mastery of fire style. He shown the ability to create powerful fire style attacks and combine them with his kamui current.

    Earth and Wood Stlyebito has shown to be fairly adept at earth style. He was able plant Deidara's explosives all over a battle field in short time. He has shown even better skill with wood style, as noted by spiral zetsu. Obito is able to sprout wood from his bosy, use it as projectiles or as spears. He was even able to kill a whole squad of mist ninja by sprouting large trees that impaled them all.
    Rinnegan
    Outer Path:After Nagato's death, Obito takes one his Rinnegan and implants it into his left eye. His most used ability with it has been the power to summon and control of the Gedo Mazo statue. He also used the six paths of pain ability to use the captured jinchuriki as his new paths. Also, he can use the chakra receivers and chains to control the tail beasts outside of their jinchuriki.
    Human Pathbito was going to use this to take Yamato's soul
    YingYang Style, Barriers, seals, etc
    Obito has great knowledge of barriers and seals from Madara's tutelage, as well as the owrking of Yin and Yang style.
    Tail Beast Extractionbito has knowledge on the the method to extract Biju from their hosts
    Uchiha Flame Battle Encampment:This jutsu allows Obito to create a large protection barrier for anything he wills. Anything that comes in cantact will burn into flames.


    Your point?
     
         

  9. #29
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,616
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is a world class support ninja, He's one of the best to have on a team, but solely going 1 on 1, he gets fodderized imho
     
         

  10. #30
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Flash View Post
    *cough-flyingthundergod-cough*
    While I'm not a fan of Minato, fgt wasnt all he demonstrated as being a major threat. He was already probably the fastest shinobi w/o it and mastered many sealing technquies that were useful in matches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirikoe View Post
    tell that to the many other kabuto fan that claim he is number 1 because of edo tensei but either way kakashi is kage lvl whether u accept it or not is ur choice

    kakashi also has his 1000 jutsu he has yet to reveal ... obvious he isnt going to use all 1000 but for all we know he could pull out an S class devistation S/T tech that F*cks obito right over this is unlikely but its not just about ur power that makes u kage lvl its ur intellectual prowess aswell as analysing a situation ... just because some ninja dont have super flashy moves doesnt make them any weaker than others its how the jutsu is used that makes them powerful and kakashi uses his raikiri and kamui well and his intelligence is easily top 5
    if he had any jutsu on that level he would have used it by now, as many times as he's faced death.
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    when exactly?!?
    Look at him when he faced Kakuzu and Hidan...he saved his comardes a few times
    against edo zabuza and haku, he formulated a plan to help them get rid of the mist technique
    saved chouji from getting blown to pieces
    saved Naruto and Sasuke against Zabuza
    saving sakura at the exact second Sasuke was gonna kill her
    saving naruto from the two hidden mist ninja right before they were gonna kill him
    there have been several times where Kakashi has been there to have his partners back, getting them out of shitty situations. people have relied on him being there, and he was there, sure growing up kakashi has had his moments of failure, but he has proven himself.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Mei is Kage and Kakashi isnt weaker than her. Same can be said about most of Akatsuki. Asuma - thats example of Jounin level shinobi, Kakashi is above that.
     
         

  13. #33
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    kakashi is definitely stronger than mei,gaara. and tsunade....so why not being kage material??
    he's not stronger than Garra and Tsunade, i cant say for sure about Mei. With as many advantages he has over Tsunade she can still defeat him.

    Quote Originally Posted by MellowHype View Post
    Sounds like you're hating on my man Kakashi.
    nope not at all, just stating the truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    *cough* Obito *cough*
    now you know Tobi has plenty up his sleeve and before now he wasnt even ranked.
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Dude kakashi is kage level. WHen you are put up for the title of hokage you are kage level. He was seconds away from being the sixth hokage. He may not had proved it during that time but in this most recent fight has proved it. First of he has an uncomparible number of jutsu(three chakra natures), sharingan(itachi said he is more skilled than most actual uchiha with its use.) He can use kamui atleast 6 times in one day. A jutsu that once caught has no escape other than perhaps space/time ninjutsu and is also rather skilled in both genjutsu and taijutsu(perhaps in the leaf villiage only ranking below gai in taijutsu and kurenai in genjutsu). has incredible sense of smell(better than kiba meaning thousand time more sensitive) and is called smarter than shikamaru and has shown how intelegent he is figuring out testing and ultimately countering both pains and tobi's jutsu. I will not claim kakashi is top ten, but ninja are very op these days. But not even all the ninja we know are kage level can fit into the top 10.
     
         

  15. #35
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,425
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    anyone who is elected as Kage is Kage level...Kakashi was elected. therefore...
     
         

  16. #36
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,073
    Location
    you know...around
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    kakashi is definitely stronger than mei,gaara. and tsunade....so why not being kage material??
    I will give you mei however at best kakashi=tsunade and kakashi<gaara
    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Mei is Kage and Kakashi isnt weaker than her. Same can be said about most of Akatsuki. Asuma - thats example of Jounin level shinobi, Kakashi is above that.
    I agree with this asuma and kurenai are jonin while kakashi is way above their level and is stronger from what we have seen than mei.
     
         

  17. #37
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    I think there are definately a few he can at least have a chance to defeat in the Top 15, his Kamui is hax and his proficiency with it has dramatically increased over the course of this war arc.
     
         

  18. #38
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Look at him when he faced Kakuzu and Hidan...he saved his comardes a few times
    against edo zabuza and haku, he formulated a plan to help them get rid of the mist technique
    saved chouji from getting blown to pieces
    saved Naruto and Sasuke against Zabuza
    saving sakura at the exact second Sasuke was gonna kill her
    saving naruto from the two hidden mist ninja right before they were gonna kill him
    there have been several times where Kakashi has been there to have his partners back, getting them out of shitty situations. people have relied on him being there, and he was there, sure growing up kakashi has had his moments of failure, but he has proven himself.
    mostof that happened in part one when he was protrayed as being their teacher and needed to prove himself. As i said he is able to get out of situation but hasnt defeated anyone in the process. Defending against attacks is what he is good at and lets not talk about how many times he has been saved. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Turson View Post
    Mei is Kage and Kakashi isnt weaker than her. Same can be said about most of Akatsuki. Asuma - thats example of Jounin level shinobi, Kakashi is above that.
    see this is a major issue, we havent seen antything from Meiyet ppl downplay her character, than as a result lower the ranking of Kage. Asuma doesnt not represent for all Jounin that stupid to consider.

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    Dude kakashi is kage level. WHen you are put up for the title of hokage you are kage level. He was seconds away from being the sixth hokage. He may not had proved it during that time but in this most recent fight has proved it. First of he has an uncomparible number of jutsu(three chakra natures), sharingan(itachi said he is more skilled than most actual uchiha with its use.) He can use kamui atleast 6 times in one day. A jutsu that once caught has no escape other than perhaps space/time ninjutsu and is also rather skilled in both genjutsu and taijutsu(perhaps in the leaf villiage only ranking below gai in taijutsu and kurenai in genjutsu). has incredible sense of smell(better than kiba meaning thousand time more sensitive) and is called smarter than shikamaru and has shown how intelegent he is figuring out testing and ultimately countering both pains and tobi's jutsu. I will not claim kakashi is top ten, but ninja are very op these days. But not even all the ninja we know are kage level can fit into the top 10.
    this post proved nothing except throw out more hype. Having been asked to be Hokage was a last resort, the village was desperate.
     
         

  19. #39
    GOD HNIC's Avatar
    Status
    HNIC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,441
    Location
    Up state NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    anyone who is elected as Kage is Kage level...Kakashi was elected. therefore...
    The village needed someone fast to be Hokage because other villages would have seen an opening to attack or even view them as weak, they needed someone to be a representative at any means. Who else could they have asked??? This does not make him Kage level
     
         

  20. #40
    Member huzaifa555's Avatar
    Status
    huzaifa555 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    861
    Location
    space
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    a jutsu that can one shot 90% of the Narutoverse does.

    the same reason why Kabuto is top 1# because of edo tensei.
    Kabuto ripped of peoples dna to make him op. He has the perfect sage mode.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •