Page 3 of 14 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 337
  1. #51
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Your right,, he was top ten with DSM but obviously not number one without it. he had the advantage of terrain and they were not trynna kill him and he still lost. obviously he needs that jutsu to be deemed number one. yes you can compare the two because he needs ET to be on top. without it he gets defeated. and if your number 1 you dont lose when you have the advantage to begin with. and konoha is not gonna pick a weak hokage. Thats absurd. so what they rushed but they were not gonna pick a fodder for the job. kakashi is the strongest jonin in konoha. he is overrated but still he is kage level. Low kage level and hes getting better over time.
    Kabuto's hands were tied during that match as well, He wanted sasuke's body, and knew that Itachi couldn't be killed, I think if he was going in for the actual kill, he'd have done it with that one Dragon sage mode jutsu that blinds and deafens ppl.
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Your right,, he was top ten with DSM but obviously not number one without it. he had the advantage of terrain and they were not trynna kill him and he still lost. obviously he needs that jutsu to be deemed number one. yes you can compare the two because he needs ET to be on top. without it he gets defeated. and if your number 1 you dont lose when you have the advantage to begin with. and konoha is not gonna pick a weak hokage. Thats absurd. so what they rushed but they were not gonna pick a fodder for the job. kakashi is the strongest jonin in konoha. he is overrated but still he is kage level. Low kage level and hes getting better over time.
    This post fails as Kabuto wasn't trying to kill neither Itachi or Sauke too. He didn't even go all out and went against a Edo Itachi and EMS Sasuke at the same time. With being able to hold his own against them without going full out this is already OP, even if they were too. Also, with his abilities alone who could have defeated him? Naruto and Tobi, that's it do if he sued Edi like Naruto uses the kyuubi and Tobi uses Gezo and tailed beast, you damn right he can use Edo to be considered #1.

    Since you already acknowledge he is Jounin level why do you argue??? There aren't even anyone else worth mentioning in the village except him or Gai, what other Jounin lol
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    Yep it does.

    Obito's S/T.

    amaterasu

    Susanoo

    Edo tensei

    Anyone with these techs can easily reach kage level.
     
         

  4. #54
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Yep it does.

    Obito's S/T.

    amaterasu

    Susanoo

    Edo tensei

    Anyone with these techs can easily reach kage level.
    Tobi's S/T alone didnt put him in top ten, he didnt become top until recently and he has more than just S/T, thus rinnsegan.

    amaterasu and Susanoo compliment each other, you have one without the each, that's two OP jutus and usually the user has plenty more.

    Edo alone hasnt determined ones power.

    Each of these are OP but alone doesnt make you Kage
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    This post fails as Kabuto wasn't trying to kill neither Itachi or Sauke too. He didn't even go all out and went against a Edo Itachi and EMS Sasuke at the same time. With being able to hold his own against them without going full out this is already OP, even if they were too. Also, with his abilities alone who could have defeated him? Naruto and Tobi, that's it do if he sued Edi like Naruto uses the kyuubi and Tobi uses Gezo and tailed beast, you damn right he can use Edo to be considered #1.

    Since you already acknowledge he is Jounin level why do you argue??? There aren't even anyone else worth mentioning in the village except him or Gai, what other Jounin lol

    No. Kabuto went all out he just failed. he was trying to kill them both. stop trynna give excuses. i said he is a jonin not he is jonin level. you cannot read i guess. naruto is genin but no genin level. he would have been hokage so would you then say he was kage level because of his change in rank? no you wouldnt. but me and all of konoha seems to think he is KAGE level. Just admit it. Kakashi is kage level

    3 elements/4 counting anime
    1000 jutsus
    The most s rank mission completions in konoha
    Awakened and learned how to us MS without uchiha DNA

    This is low kage level with MS 3/4 elements and 1k jutsu. you dont have to agree he is kage level just dont ignore the evidence either. you cant say he isnt low kage level if you do then your ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    Kabuto's hands were tied during that match as well, He wanted sasuke's body, and knew that Itachi couldn't be killed, I think if he was going in for the actual kill, he'd have done it with that one Dragon sage mode jutsu that blinds and deafens ppl.
    I disagree with some points[not all] but i also see the not trynna kill sasuke point . Kabuto did have some disadvantages but the match all and all was in his favor regaurdless of if it was two on one. my point is with ET summons he would have won meaning one jutsu does matter. it can make the difference between your levels.
     
         
    Last edited by Noobastank; 11-07-2012 at 09:24 PM.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Tobi's S/T alone didnt put him in top ten, he didnt become top until recently and he has more than just S/T, thus rinnsegan.

    amaterasu and Susanoo compliment each other, you have one without the each, that's two OP jutus and usually the user has plenty more.

    Edo alone hasnt determined ones power.

    Each of these are OP but alone doesnt make you Kage
    OBito's S/T does make him Kage.

    His rinnegan hasn't really added much to his power as of late because he cannot use the techs due to having to watse chakra controlling bijuu.
    Obito's S/T alone is beating Naruto (top 5), Kakashi and Gai's asses.
    He might as well not even have the rinnegan since he isn't even using it, he used it once to pin the 5tails down.

    Amaterasu Can defeat anyone without speed levels on par with raikage or ocular impairment techs, Skill levels doesn't matter, Look/Fire/win. Done.
     
         

  7. #57
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    No. Kabuto went all out he just failed. he was trying to kill them both. stop trynna give excuses. i said he is a jonin not he is jonin level. you cannot read i guess. naruto is genin but no genin level. he would have been hokage so would you then say he was kage level because of his change in rank? no you wouldnt. but me and all of konoha seems to think he is KAGE level. Just admit it. Kakashi is kage level

    3 elements/4 counting anime
    1000 jutsus
    The most s rank mission completions in konoha
    Awakened and learned how to us MS without uchiha DNA

    This is low kage level with MS 3/4 elements and 1k jutsu. you dont have to agree he is kage level just dont ignore the evidence either. you cant say he isnt low kage level if you do then your ignorant.
    Kabuto needed Sasuke's body and wanted to replace his seal in Itschi to regain control, do you read the manga?!?!
    He's a Jounin, so what makes him superior that makes him suddenly Kage?
    All that hype about his jutsu are irrelevant!! He hasn't used them because they are useless against top tier shinobi, which is why he hasn't won against any yet. You keep claiming his ranking with no reason of how hes proven himself, you slow fanboy.

    It's Tobi who awaken their MS and the fact that your mentioning the anime makes me not even want to take you argument serious.
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    No. Kabuto went all out he just failed. he was trying to kill them both. stop trynna give excuses. i said he is a jonin not he is jonin level. you cannot read i guess. naruto is genin but no genin level. he would have been hokage so would you then say he was kage level because of his change in rank? no you wouldnt. but me and all of konoha seems to think he is KAGE level. Just admit it. Kakashi is kage level
    Kabuto was not trying to kill sasuke, and he was only simply trying to Regain controll over Itachi.

    If kabuto truely went all out, he would of just summon some edo tensei back to help him fight.
     
         

  9. #59
    Member StrifeMaccy's Avatar
    Status
    StrifeMaccy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Was elected for Hokage, which is enough to show his strength.
    Obito isnt exactly having an easy time against Kakashi.
    Defeated lots of the Edo Seven Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist
    Forced Deidara into retreat
    Hidan...
    Not a bad set of stats... for any character
     
         

  10. #60
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    OBito's S/T does make him Kage.

    His rinnegan hasn't really added much to his power as of late because he cannot use the techs due to having to watse chakra controlling bijuu.
    Obito's S/T alone is beating Naruto (top 5), Kakashi and Gai's asses.
    He might as well not even have the rinnegan since he isn't even using it, he used it once to pin the 5tails down.

    Amaterasu Can defeat anyone without speed levels on par with raikage or ocular impairment techs, Skill levels doesn't matter, Look/Fire/win. Done.
    Tobi's S/T simply made him a factor, but not worth ranking as he didnt demonstrate anything except avoiding attacks. His true power came once obtaining rinnegan and whether he used any of its ability is besides the point since we know what he can do with it. Having bijuu was enough and Gezo is enough at this point.

    speed, immortal, fast defenses and skill level does matter and we've seen how the skill differs from how Itachi used it compared to Sasuke.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Kabuto needed Sasuke's body and wanted to replace his seal in Itschi to regain control, do you read the manga?!?!
    He's a Jounin, so what makes him superior that makes him suddenly Kage?
    All that hype about his jutsu are irrelevant!! He hasn't used them because they are useless against top tier shinobi, which is why he hasn't won against any yet. You keep claiming his ranking with no reason of how hes proven himself, you slow fanboy.

    It's Tobi who awaken their MS and the fact that your mentioning the anime makes me not even want to take you argument serious.
    So much fail in so little time. He is kage level because of his skills. he is not hokage because tsunade is alive. what dont you understand about that? no matter how you look at it he is skilled enough to be a kage. this is not an argument.

    Kakashi>Mei
    Kakashi>Gaara

    but hes not kage level? Your just ignorant to the facts. honestly im done arguing with you. your to ignorant to the fact the dude has skills. Why cant you admit that? im not saying the dude is hashirama level just low kage level. your just a hater straight up. Kakashi is the man and you cant take it. everyone in this fight in my opinion is low to high kage level. Madara,Obito,Naruto,Bee,Kakashi and Gai

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Kabuto was not trying to kill sasuke, and he was only simply trying to Regain controll over Itachi.

    If kabuto truely went all out, he would of just summon some edo tensei back to help him fight.
    I understand that now, but even then i guess the match was pretty much even. both sides had advantages and disadvantages. i was only saying that to say with ET he is undefeatable, without it he is. so one technique makes a difference.
     
         
    Last edited by Noobastank; 11-07-2012 at 09:36 PM.

  12. #62
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    No. Kabuto went all out he just failed. he was trying to kill them both. stop trynna give excuses. i said he is a jonin not he is jonin level. you cannot read i guess. naruto is genin but no genin level. he would have been hokage so would you then say he was kage level because of his change in rank? no you wouldnt. but me and all of konoha seems to think he is KAGE level. Just admit it. Kakashi is kage level

    3 elements/4 counting anime
    1000 jutsus
    The most s rank mission completions in konoha
    Awakened and learned how to us MS without uchiha DNA

    This is low kage level with MS 3/4 elements and 1k jutsu. you dont have to agree he is kage level just dont ignore the evidence either. you cant say he isnt low kage level if you do then your ignorant.



    I disagree with some points[not all] but i also see the not trynna kill sasuke point . Kabuto did have some disadvantages but the match all and all was in his favor regaurdless of if it was two on one. my point is with ET summons he would have won meaning one jutsu does matter. it can make the difference between your levels.
    I don't see how kabuto was the one with the advantage, Itachi couldn't be killed no matter what, and Sasuke was there to back up itachi, and kabuto never intended to harm Sasuke. It was 2 on 1 with 1 of the opponents immortal and they both are OP Uchiha, I really think DSM kabuto is one of the most OP ppl in the manga, he killed itachi several times during their fight, and imho tecnically killed them both twice, first with the DSM jutsu, and then he did it again with tayuya's flute, had itachi actually been alive, they would not have won that fight.

    tbh kabuto would still be top dog had he just retreated, but he is an uchiha's worst nightmare.
     
         

  13. #63
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Technically he is kage level.

    He was selected to be the hokage for the leaf village when tsunade was in a coma. He's probably the best well rounded ninja in the manga imo.

    Jiriaya said himself that he's a given for hokage. It's just just about strength, it's allot more than that. Most of the strongest people in the manga aren't suited to be hokage.

    Naruto
    Obito
    Madara
    Sasuke
    Nagato

    None of these people are suited to be hokage.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    So much fail in so little time. He is kage level because of his skills. he is not hokage because tsunade is alive. what dont you understand about that? no matter how you look at it he is skilled enough to be a kage. this is not an argument.

    Kakashi>Mei
    Kakashi>Gaara

    but hes not kage level? Your just ignorant to the facts. honestly im done arguing with you. your to ignorant to the fact the dude has skills. Why cant you admit that? im not saying the dude is hashirama level just low kage level. your just a hater straight up. Kakashi is the man and you cant take it. everyone in this fight in my opinion is low to high kage level. Madara,Obito,Naruto,Bee,Kakashi and Gai
    Omg I didn't think people could be this unrealistic! He is skilled, but not to the degree of Kage. There are many skilled shinobi who aren't Kage, which is why some were made generals in the war. His skill is analyzing situations and being able to counter them, as others said a great support shinobi.

    He is not greater than Garra, Mei is questionable only because we have seem little from her. You simply can't accept it you poor excuse of a fan, get over it!
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Tobi's S/T simply made him a factor, but not worth ranking as he didnt demonstrate anything except avoiding attacks. His true power came once obtaining rinnegan and whether he used any of its ability is besides the point since we know what he can do with it. Having bijuu was enough and Gezo is enough at this point.

    speed, immortal, fast defenses and skill level does matter and we've seen how the skill differs from how Itachi used it compared to Sasuke.
    What true power, he has shown nothing with the rinnegan, he is just using that same old S/T. He has used the outer path once. thats it. No other rinnegan power.
    He is even controlling the bijuu with his sharingan, All the rinnegan is there for it a fail safe incase one breaks his sharingan Genjutsu. Nothing more.
    Obito's S/T is the only reason he is causing Naruto/Kakashi/Gai so much trouble, his rinnegan has nothing to do with it.

    Obito wen't from being a mid skilled chunin, To being able to completely slaughter a hidden mist shinobi squad with no Training or anything (since he had only just gotten out of bed, A little help from zetsu also).
    Fact, Obito's S/T (Pre-Bijuu/Pre-gedo mazo) was the only thing keeping him kage level.

    The only shinobi that can defend against amaterasu are Kage level, Out of the current kages, only the raikage can defend against amaterasu.
    The Sasuke vs Bee fight was prime example.

    Bee was in another league to the sasuke that fought him, One amaterasu and he was down and out.
     
         
    Last edited by Exaar; 11-07-2012 at 09:44 PM.

  16. #66
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I don't see how kabuto was the one with the advantage, Itachi couldn't be killed no matter what, and Sasuke was there to back up itachi, and kabuto never intended to harm Sasuke. It was 2 on 1 with 1 of the opponents immortal and they both are OP Uchiha, I really think DSM kabuto is one of the most OP ppl in the manga, he killed itachi several times during their fight, and imho tecnically killed them both twice, first with the DSM jutsu, and then he did it again with tayuya's flute, had itachi actually been alive, they would not have won that fight.

    tbh kabuto would still be top dog had he just retreated, but he is an uchiha's worst nightmare.
    Ok i will give you that but im afraid we are getting off topic. i was only stating that without edo tensei he is defeatable. honestly that was the point i was making. so with 1 technique you can be number 1. ok so the match was not even i guess. being that now i see he wasnt trying his hardest. but the point still remains that without ET he can loose. so this one technique is what makes him jump from top 5 to number 1
     
         

  17. #67
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Technically he is kage level.

    He was selected to be the hokage for the leaf village when tsunade was in a coma. He's probably the best well rounded ninja in the manga imo.

    Jiriaya said himself that he's a given for hokage. It's just just about strength, it's allot more than that. Most of the strongest people in the manga aren't suited to be hokage.

    Naruto
    Obito
    Madara
    Sasuke
    Nagato

    None of these people are suited to be hokage.
    Its been stated twice in the manga that Kabuto before getting DSM and Edo was Kakashi's level, i guess he could have been Hokage/Kage too huh lol
     
         

  18. #68
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Yes, Kabuto was at Kakashi's level when he was only 19. I suppose, he was a kage level ninja as well.
     
         

  19. #69
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    What true power, he has shown nothing with the rinnegan, he is just using that same old S/T. He has used the outer path once. thats it. No other rinnegan power.
    He is even controlling the bijuu with his sharingan, All the rinnegan is there for it a fail safe incase one breaks his sharingan Genjutsu. Nothing more.
    Obito's S/T is the only reason he is causing Naruto/Kakashi/Gai so much trouble, his rinnegan has nothing to do with it.

    Obito wen't from being a mid skilled chunin, To being able to completely slaughter a hidden mist shinobi squad with no Training or anything (since he had only just gotten out of bed, A little help from zetsu also).
    Fact, Obito's S/T (Pre-Bijuu/Pre-gedo mazo) was the only thing keeping him kage level.

    The only shinobi that can defend against amaterasu are Kage level, Out of the current kages, only the raikage can defend against amaterasu.
    The Sasuke vs Bee fight was prime example.

    Bee was in another league to the sasuke that fought it, One amaterasu and he was down and out.
    true power=the abilites of the rinnsgan itself, regradless if he has displayed than or not, he's able to. Tobi's was casuing any dmage, all it did was alone him to avoid their attacks, which is why that alone didnt pu thim at Kage level. This war started afterwards, once he gained posession of the rinnegan adn bjuui.

    Orochimaru too has the ability to avoid amaterasu, SM users ability to sense chakra (i believe so)
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Omg I didn't think people could be this unrealistic! He is skilled, but not to the degree of Kage. There are many skilled shinobi who aren't Kage, which is why some were made generals in the war. His skill is analyzing situations and being able to counter them, as others said a great support shinobi.

    He is not greater than Garra, Mei is questionable only because we have seem little from her. You simply can't accept it you poor excuse of a fan, get over it!
    Im a poor excuse for a fan? yet you cannot give proof all you have done was say kakashi is not kage level. i gave you reasons why. all you can do is insult me and repeat your opinion. your not good at debating at all


    -Nominated as a choice for hokage. [if he wasnt kage level why would they bring him up out of all the skilled ninja you mentioned?]

    -MS user [All MS USERS to date are low to high kage level why would kakashi not fall into that category especially when the head jonin of konoha nominated him for the job of hokage?]

    -Third division allied force Commander [Guess they hand this posistion out to people who are not kage level?]

    -Third data book total stats 34.5 [Hiruzen's total was 34 Jiraiya 35.5 he is up there with these two but hes not kage level?]

    Theres my proof wheres yours? before you call me stupid show me some proof foo
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Its been stated twice in the manga that Kabuto before getting DSM and Edo was Kakashi's level, i guess he could have been Hokage/Kage too huh lol
    He was said to go head to head with kakashi way before he improved. Kakashi was stated he was a given at the time he was *****ing with his Ms and being a boss.

    Kabuto would not make a good hokage either because he has no loyalty to his village. Like i said before strength is not everything.
     
         

  22. #72
    In detention blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Taijutsu Specialist
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobastank View Post
    Im a poor excuse for a fan? yet you cannot give proof all you have done was say kakashi is not kage level. i gave you reasons why. all you can do is insult me and repeat your opinion. your not good at debating at all


    -Nominated as a choice for hokage. [if he wasnt kage level why would they bring him up out of all the skilled ninja you mentioned?]

    -MS user [All MS USERS to date are low to high kage level why would kakashi not fall into that category especially when the head jonin of konoha nominated him for the job of hokage?]

    -Third division allied force Commander [Guess they hand this posistion out to people who are not kage level?]

    -Third data book total stats 34.5 [Hiruzen's total was 34 Jiraiya 35.5 he is up there with these two but hes not kage level?]

    Theres my proof wheres yours? before you call me stupid show me some proof foo
    haha that's no proof neither, you simply came to the concluison that he was Kage. As I stated Kabuto was stated to be Kakashi's level number of times, i guess he was Kage than too. He's the only non-uchiha MS user and he wasnt even the one to obtain it, even though he doesnt possess half of their abilites lol. If your trying to conclude Kakashi greater than the 3rd, I'm done with this all together lol. Sorry i had to say that, it was too funny of a post.
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member Noobastank's Avatar
    Status
    Noobastank is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisiana [x] California []
    Posts
    1,370
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Good Thread BTW!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    haha that's no proof neither, you simply came to the concluison that he was Kage. As I stated Kabuto was stated to be Kakashi's level number of times, i guess he was Kage than too. He's the only non-uchiha MS user and he wasnt even the one to obtain it, even though he doesnt possess half of their abilites lol. If your trying to conclude Kakashi greater than the 3rd, I'm done with this all together lol. Sorry i had to say that, it was too funny of a post.
    No that he is kage level, never said he was kage. and yes Kabuto is kage level too. not saying this makes them kage. i never said that.

    -im saying he is strong enough to hang with them not that he is stronger than them.

    - i never said Kakashi>Hiruzen. i was just comparing the stats and showing the close levels. we all know Hiruzen>Kakashi but looking at the stats you can tell kakashi is kage level. he has kage level stats. how is that not proof he is kage level? i just wanna know that and i admit defeat. how is a ninja with kage level stats not kage level??
     
         
    Last edited by Noobastank; 11-07-2012 at 10:01 PM.

  24. #74
    Sasuke > Your Favourite shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    8,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi was only selected kage because there was no one else available for the position. It was an emergency setting as he was the best of the jounins in Konoha. That doesn't prove he is at the level of these 5 kages.
     
         

  25. #75
    Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto king of Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    550
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is definitely Kage level, I wouldn't say top 10, or that he would be able to compete with some of the greatest kages, but he's at least low kage level. In part 1 kakashi was regarded as the most powerful jonin in konoha. In part II he gained even more power with kamui. I'm not gonna say that just because he has kamui he is instantly kage level, but his versatility with all forms of jutsu/high intellect/speed/sharigan/MS(Kamui) makes him kage level. Hell, konohas elders were already considering him to be a hokage....that obviously means he's got what it takes. I could see him taking tsunade and mei, maybe others
     
         
    Last edited by Naruto king of Shinobi; 11-07-2012 at 10:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •