Page 5 of 14 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Re: Kakashi Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Alive and kicking thanks to getting revived by a 16 year old lmfao what a disgrace.

mad?
    the only thing I'm mad about is the failed comeback, like i know your avatar is a grandpa but you couldnt do better than the typcial old school comeback. That's like back and forth ya mommy jokes, just lame.

Now, im just trying to figure out why you're still posting, after I kindly wasted my time to acknowldge your post....read it...dismissed it....dismissed you.....and moved on lol At this point you're a non-factor/irrelevant man.

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Are you that mad about my avatar? Thats really sad lmfao getting all mad over a picture over the internet... Haha

The fact that im a non fact/irrevelant man, yet u still reply to me only shows how dum you are.

Well goodbye ill let you enjoy your failed thread.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Being honest

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    the only thing I'm mad about is the failed comeback, like i know your avatar is a grandpa but you couldnt do better than the typcial old school comeback. That's like back and forth ya mommy jokes, just lame.

Now, im just trying to figure out why you're still posting, after I kindly wasted my time to acknowldge your post....read it...dismissed it....dismissed you.....and moved on lol At this point you're a non-factor/irrelevant man.
    blazekev90 you are right bro Kakashi spamming of the MS is ridiculous and it needs grounds of debate to figure this out. And all of the hate your getting man just forget about it atleast you had the guts to talk about it even though their are lots of fan boys of kakashi getting all emotional about it lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Im sorry but this is off topic to the thread but youre post has the tone of you, yourself didnt have anything to state as "comeback" so you bailed with this post, which in a sense sounds girly

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by believe7 View Post
    blazekev90 you are right bro Kakashi spamming of the MS is ridiculous and it needs grounds of debate to figure this out. And all of the hate your getting man just forget about it atleast you had the guts to talk about it even though their are lots of fan boys of kakashi getting all emotional about it lol
    thanks! So far no one has gotten too emotional lucky enough or they will simply be dismissed. ^^^^ that guy prime example lol

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachixHatake View Post
    Im sorry but this is off topic to the thread but youre post has the tone of you, yourself didnt have anything to state as "comeback" so you bailed with this post, which in a sense sounds girly
    What did he bail from? The guy didn't state anything

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

man u guys dnt get it do yah.. kakashi is a kage lvl because his prob the best all round ninja there is in the whole show
    man has everything u just name it.
    genjutsu ( he has a Mangekyo > i guess he can control tail beasts even tho we havent seen him do it lol) alot of ppl underrate his genjutsu

taijutsu - well i guess i dnt need to explain how good he is, man went head to head with kakuzu (who fought the first hokage)

ninjutsu - we all knw his really powerful at this sections ... he fkin invented his own

i dont understand why ppl dnt consider him as a kage ...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

didn't read whole topic so i don't know if it was posted or not but some earlier were confused as to why kakashi covered his eye when he warped out of the kamui dimension its because he had to be looking at himself because he can only warp objects at a distance while obito has touch to teleport objects other than himself... one is at a distance the other is direct contact with the user

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    HOLY ****

If Kage is either a you got or you don't situation, Kakashi is an obvious ****ing Kage.

Who did they want as Kage when Tsunade was in a coma? Kakashi.

Can Tsunade, Gaara, or Mei beat anyone in the top 10? NO. Are they still Kage level? Yeah.

Are Tsunade and Mei equal as they are both Kage? NO. Why? Mei is obviously weaker. Would that make her less of a Kage? No... it would make her a "low-Kage" as Tsunade is average in comparison to the rest of the Kages.

There's your answer.
    there it is

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Slash Mercilessly, Dig
    Tirelessly.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    There is always food pill's plus ... he didn't fight for 2 day's straight, well according to the latest anime episodes then he actually had a rest at night. It wasn't a whole solid 2 day's of fighting.
    Anyway glad to see you get what I mean. I think Kishi should have downplayed the whole chakra issue. If it werent for that, no one would really deny kakashi's worth : he is skilled. And Kamui is his power now, he trained it, mastered it. That's no easy feat

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

being a kage level doesn't mean you have to defeat someones opponent, its just like you have acknowledge the people around you or even your enemy acknowledge you as a difficult to handle with, kakashi noted to his speed, tactics on a fight or in a war, and a knowledge to analize the opponent attacks and technique in a middle of the fight and many important and secret missions he accomplished, if he is not on a kage level why did the other people in the village would voted him to be the sixth hokage during the comatose of tsunade, if danzo didn't interfere he would be the sixth hokage

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    sanity and happiness are an
    impossible combination

that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    FTG did

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

I dont like the fact he seems to be fighting on par with Kakashi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

who cares, hes the coolest character, his coolness is top tier thats how he's able to fight these guys

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ay's lightning armor makes him kage level, Tsunade's mitotic regeneration makes her kage level, Gaara's sand in general makes him Kage level. One jutsu can make a ninja Kage level if it is used correctly. Kakashi's downfall is his chakra. People seem to be upset that he is still able to fight but I think it is him just pushing himself. He has closed his sharingan and only used it to get out of Kamui's dimension. I think it is easier for Kakashi to get out than to put things in.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Ay's lightning armor makes him kage level, Tsunade's mitotic regeneration makes her kage level, Gaara's sand in general makes him Kage level. One jutsu can make a ninja Kage level if it is used correctly. Kakashi's downfall is his chakra. People seem to be upset that he is still able to fight but I think it is him just pushing himself. He has closed his sharingan and only used it to get out of Kamui's dimension. I think it is easier for Kakashi to get out than to put things in.
    None of those mentioned are single jutsu. They are either manipulated in a variety ways or enhances ones ability.

Greatest Hokage Naruto king of Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Wasn't Jariya chosen first?
    Jiraya was chosen after hiruzen died...jiraya declined...tsunade accepted the title....when she was seriously injured they wanted kakashi to be the next hokage(since jiraya and danzo were dead at that time)

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    HOLY ****

If Kage is either a you got or you don't situation, Kakashi is an obvious ****ing Kage.

Who did they want as Kage when Tsunade was in a coma? Kakashi.

Can Tsunade, Gaara, or Mei beat anyone in the top 10? NO. Are they still Kage level? Yeah.

Are Tsunade and Mei equal as they are both Kage? NO. Why? Mei is obviously weaker. Would that make her less of a Kage? No... it would make her a "low-Kage" as Tsunade is average in comparison to the rest of the Kages.

There's your answer.
    so right you are

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If he defeats Obito he jumps the ranks.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah, I'm quite tired of this.
    He can't warp like obito, he just sucked himself in instead of other objects, that's all. Jesus christ.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Tha's not the samething, each other the characters has displayed multiple OP techniques and those are abilities that enhance their performs, not jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

of course is on kage level....

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.

Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    Well, he killed Zabuza (who was a 7 swordsman of the mist) He, along with Guy, took on countless Jounin from the Sound and Sand villages, he did rather well against Kakuzu, he did a great job fighting off Pain (but come on, he was taking on an above Kage level opponent), he took out quite a lot of ppl in the Shinobi world war. I think the problem is either, plot no justu (meaning its another character's turn to shine - Naruto) or he has been pitted against some crazy strong opponents.

To be a Kage level person, I would say #1 Knowledge and proficiency of many jutsu (He knows over 1000 ((plus the Rasengan which was developed by a Kage))) #2 Have the battle knowledge to assess a situation (again, he has this) #3 Have the decision making skills to lead a village (again)

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Well, he killed Zabuza (who was a 7 swordsman of the mist) He, along with Guy, took on countless Jounin from the Sound and Sand villages, he did rather well against Kakuzu, he did a great job fighting off Pain (but come on, he was taking on an above Kage level opponent), he took out quite a lot of ppl in the Shinobi world war. I think the problem is either, plot no justu (meaning its another character's turn to shine - Naruto) or he has been pitted against some crazy strong opponents.

To be a Kage level person, I would say #1 Knowledge and proficiency of many jutsu (He knows over 1000 ((plus the Rasengan which was developed by a Kage))) #2 Have the battle knowledge to assess a situation (again, he has this) #3 Have the decision making skills to lead a village (again)
    When i refer to Kage level, I'm talking about the manner in which NB user use it and that's usually referring to power/experience/jutsu/Etc. With this he falls short of being a Kage, as you mentioned he just cant cut it against Kage level shinobi and often has to be saved.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

When i refer to Kage level, I'm talking about the manner in which NB user use it and that's usually referring to power/experience/jutsu/Etc. With this he falls short of being a Kage, as you mentioned he just cant cut it against Kage level shinobi and often has to be saved.
    Well, also like I said, that was due to plot no jutsu. Kakashi with full killing intent is an absolute monster. As for the other comment, he has powerful techs, a wealth of exp, and also a wealth of jutsu.