Page 7 of 18 « First ... 3456789101117 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Re: Kakashi Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    Ay's lightning armor makes him kage level, Tsunade's mitotic regeneration makes her kage level, Gaara's sand in general makes him Kage level. One jutsu can make a ninja Kage level if it is used correctly. Kakashi's downfall is his chakra. People seem to be upset that he is still able to fight but I think it is him just pushing himself. He has closed his sharingan and only used it to get out of Kamui's dimension. I think it is easier for Kakashi to get out than to put things in.
    Tha's not the samething, each other the characters has displayed multiple OP techniques and those are abilities that enhance their performs, not jutsu.

Status
    May 2012
    Always Chilling

of course is on kage level....

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.

Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    Well, he killed Zabuza (who was a 7 swordsman of the mist) He, along with Guy, took on countless Jounin from the Sound and Sand villages, he did rather well against Kakuzu, he did a great job fighting off Pain (but come on, he was taking on an above Kage level opponent), he took out quite a lot of ppl in the Shinobi world war. I think the problem is either, plot no justu (meaning its another character's turn to shine - Naruto) or he has been pitted against some crazy strong opponents.

To be a Kage level person, I would say #1 Knowledge and proficiency of many jutsu (He knows over 1000 ((plus the Rasengan which was developed by a Kage))) #2 Have the battle knowledge to assess a situation (again, he has this) #3 Have the decision making skills to lead a village (again)

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Well, he killed Zabuza (who was a 7 swordsman of the mist) He, along with Guy, took on countless Jounin from the Sound and Sand villages, he did rather well against Kakuzu, he did a great job fighting off Pain (but come on, he was taking on an above Kage level opponent), he took out quite a lot of ppl in the Shinobi world war. I think the problem is either, plot no justu (meaning its another character's turn to shine - Naruto) or he has been pitted against some crazy strong opponents.

To be a Kage level person, I would say #1 Knowledge and proficiency of many jutsu (He knows over 1000 ((plus the Rasengan which was developed by a Kage))) #2 Have the battle knowledge to assess a situation (again, he has this) #3 Have the decision making skills to lead a village (again)
    When i refer to Kage level, I'm talking about the manner in which NB user use it and that's usually referring to power/experience/jutsu/Etc. With this he falls short of being a Kage, as you mentioned he just cant cut it against Kage level shinobi and often has to be saved.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

When i refer to Kage level, I'm talking about the manner in which NB user use it and that's usually referring to power/experience/jutsu/Etc. With this he falls short of being a Kage, as you mentioned he just cant cut it against Kage level shinobi and often has to be saved.
    Well, also like I said, that was due to plot no jutsu. Kakashi with full killing intent is an absolute monster. As for the other comment, he has powerful techs, a wealth of exp, and also a wealth of jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2011
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Well, also like I said, that was due to plot no jutsu. Kakashi with full killing intent is an absolute monster. As for the other comment, he has powerful techs, a wealth of exp, and also a wealth of jutsu.
    he has A powerful technique (singular) worth mentioning and his wealth of jutsu is known, but as of know we can assume its worthless since he hasnt resorted to anything different in life or death situations

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

smartest thing i have read on here lol

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Anyone who has unlocked a mangekyo sharingan pretty much gets put in kage-class. Regardless of whatever "tier" you put him in, he is kage-level. MS techniques are too OP.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    kakashi is in a league of his own, to me, he is like the guy who isnt the strongest, but is the most reliable to get you and himself out of any situation no mater what, like the ace in a hole.
    smartest thing i have read on here lol

Status
    Aug 2010
    This user has no status.

Kakashi was deemed to be worthy of being a kage, or if you want to use the term "kage level" after his fight with Kakuzu. Jiraiya and Tsunade claimed him to be so.

I don't give two shits about the arguments of "is he top 10". Doesn't mean much to me, but he has been classified as someone worthy of being called a kage.

He's since then been recognized to be as such by people like Gaara, Shikaku and Yamato, among others.

Last edited by EliteKakashi; 11-08-2012 at 02:52 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

is obito kage level? id say so. will everybody accept kakashi when he kills obito? i hope so

Status
    Oct 2011
    God hates New Mexico.

he has A powerful technique (singular) worth mentioning and his wealth of jutsu is known, but as of know we can assume its worthless since he hasnt resorted to anything different in life or death situations
    He has chidori, Kamui, and Rasengan, can use 4/5 nature type ninjutsu, 8 Gates, Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique, he is adept in taijutsu and genjutsu and a master of ninjutsu. He is one of the few whole person ninja. A one sided shinobi like A (taijutsu) and Gaara (ninjutsu) arent really Kage mater in themselves. They are just strong Jounnin. To be a kage, you should have the whole person concept.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    kakashi is in a league of his own, to me, he is like the guy who isnt the strongest, but is the most reliable to get you and himself out of any situation no mater what, like the ace in a hole.
    Tru Dat!!

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

I hate it when people wanna troll all pver everybody and disprove there're points, and opinions. Also the person I'm replying to takes really great pictures with there girlfriend. ( SIG )

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

He is like almost there but not there. Its like about to finnish the race but never made past that white line. X(

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    Actually it does.

Obito is beyond Kage Level and he uses one jutsu...Kamui same with other characters.

Kakashi is low-mid Kage level

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

kakashi is better than obito in everyway.

-kakashi is reliable and i would say he is as intelligent as minato. unlike kakashi, obito is not so clever at all. he is nothing but madara's ***** who has been following the moon's plan for over 10 years

-kakashi is perfect at analyzing an opponents techs and jutsu's. every battle he has been in, he never failed at finding out how his opponent fights and getting through his opponents jutsu's. unlike kakashi, obito is horrible at analyzing and fighting. he have no talent what so ever. in all his fights he spams his kamui and if he fails to win or knows he is unable to win , he runs away or avoids the situation. he didnt go through the moon plan because he was waiting for itachi to die, i call that cowardly. and he ran away when we got his butt handed to him by minato.

-kakashi gets b*tches(rin)

-kakashi is better at using the sharingan then obito. kakashi copied over 1000 jutsu(one of the jutsus being rasengan a class A jutsu) and is able to use kamui pretty well especially wen he doesnt even have senju nor uchiha dna. kakashi is what i call pure talent. you think obito can master kamui and copy jutsus without senju and uchiha dna? i think not.

-and...kakashi gets b*tches

Status
    Dec 2010
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own

No such thing as low level Hokage? Tsunade would beg to differ with you. With that being said. Kakashi>Tsunade. If she has kage level (and she is a kage after all) then Kakashi has it. You can't blame Kakashi for not beating anyone because of plot no jutsu. His Kamui alone and beat most ninja in the manga since only Minato, Raikage, and Obito really have either the speed or ability to avoid the other dimension

Status
    Dec 2010
    I don't like to debate, but
    I've been known to own

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan4203 View Post
    Yeah, I'm quite tired of this.
    He can't warp like obito, he just sucked himself in instead of other objects, that's all. Jesus christ.
    Dude what's your point? Obito can't even warp other objects without touching them, yet Kakashi can warp things from a distance. And Obito and Kakashi warp the exact same way. The differnce is that Obito knows how to warp smaller parts of his body so his physical outline doesn't completely disapear. Kakashi hasn't learned this yet but he's probably going to eventually

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokage Fourth View Post
    Actually it does.

Obito is beyond Kage Level and he uses one jutsu...Kamui same with other characters.

Kakashi is low-mid Kage level
    your over rating kamui bro.

as stated by itachi "every jutsu has a weakness" and thats including kamui

we have seen many times where kamui can be countered, do i have to give you examples? Any jonin level ninja(with speed) that knows how to counter kamui can beat obito, it is very simple. I just dont understand why people like you hype this jutsu as if it is unbeatable.