Page 8 of 14 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 337
  1. #176
    Logical Kakashi fanboy Takos's Avatar
    Status
    Takos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,663
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    The fact is Jounin level is just below Kage, not because they would get owned by every Kage, but simply because they don't fully have help it takes to take on top tier shinobi while having save others. Kakashi can defend against top tier shinobi but no where beyond that, at some point he would need assistance and a Kage shouldn't need that in every situation.
    The only reason as to why Kakashi should not be kage is because he doesn't want to. He's obviously powerful and insightful enough, as the only doubts the council had was Kakashi's young age.
    Ranks do not matter here, of course in terms of rank Jonin is below Kage, but then again, Kakashi is only Jonin because of the fact that there is no higher rank than that besides Kage. There are many kage level shinobi that are not kage besides Kakashi: Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto (apart from intelligence), etc.
     
         

  2. #177
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Underrate him or ranking in itself?? While I'm sure it's arguable that characters like Gai, Daruis, etc can defeat Mei and Tsunade based off their fighting styles, they lack the qualifications being Kage level. Kakashi has shown the ability to defend as analyze situations, but it's not his power that stops him from being Kage, but what's been displayed from his character as a whole. With his tricky tactics and defending fodder, he hasn't accomplished anything that a character of his level shouldn't have.

    As being shown as one of the main characters, besides Naruto and Sasuke themselves, we've seen and ward about his development more than anyone else, more than any thee Kage or Jounin. But from what know about Kage level shinobi is that they are powerful, intelligent and able to defend against their entire village. In all instances where we've seen villages attacked, Kakashi wouldn't have done as good as 3rd Hokage, Tsunade, Garra, Minato, etc in protecting his village or at least assisting those in need. However, he is great to help attack a situation when needed, which is where his character has been shown the most is dealing with!

    The fact is Jounin level is just below Kage, not because they would get owned by every Kage, but simply because they don't fully have help it takes to take on top tier shinobi while having save others. Kakashi can defend against top tier shinobi but no where beyond that, at some point he would need assistance and a Kage shouldn't need that in every situation.
    Sigh... So what you're saying in the bold text is that Kakashi isn't lacking power, meaning he has the power to be a kage... but he is lacking everything else? Kage is a leadership position. To be a leader, you have to be intelligent, calm under pressure, as well as powerful. And of course, you have to be a good leader. In your post you said Kakashi has the power, but he lacks everything else. So what you mean to tell me is that Kakashi lacks the intelligence to be a leader? You mean to tell me he isn't calm under pressure? You mean to tell me Kakashi Hatake isn't a good leader? A is probably the most hard headed Kage currently living. Kakashi is without a doubt calmer, more intelligent, and a better leader than A, but A is still a kage right? If anything, Kakashi lacks the raw power to match the other kage. His intellect and leadership is not to be brought into question.
     
         

  3. #178
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Takos View Post
    The only reason as to why Kakashi should not be kage is because he doesn't want to. He's obviously powerful and insightful enough, as the only doubts the council had was Kakashi's young age.
    Ranks do not matter here, of course in terms of rank Jonin is below Kage, but then again, Kakashi is only Jonin because of the fact that there is no higher rank than that besides Kage. There are many kage level shinobi that are not kage besides Kakashi: Itachi, Sasuke, Naruto (apart from intelligence), etc.
    No, it's not whether it not he wanted to be or not, it's whether he could actually live up to the Hype f being Kage level with all that it demands. As I stated, it's about power, intelligence, defending, and being able to save your own ass. Kages are top chief who have to do the saving, not be saved. Previous Kages have done just that to the best of their abilities and have proven their place, from what weve seen from Kakashi, the same cant be said about him as he has fallen short at every situation he's faced, and that's in defending himself, let along the entire village. This is where people get Kage and Joinin ranking confused.
     
         

  4. #179
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    Sigh... So what you're saying in the bold text is that Kakashi isn't lacking power, meaning he has the power to be a kage... but he is lacking everything else? Kage is a leadership position. To be a leader, you have to be intelligent, calm under pressure, as well as powerful. And of course, you have to be a good leader. In your post you said Kakashi has the power, but he lacks everything else. So what you mean to tell me is that Kakashi lacks the intelligence to be a leader? You mean to tell me he isn't calm under pressure? You mean to tell me Kakashi Hatake isn't a good leader? A is probably the most hard headed Kage currently living. Kakashi is without a doubt calmer, more intelligent, and a better leader than A, but A is still a kage right? If anything, Kakashi lacks the raw power to match the other kage. His intellect and leadership is not to be brought into question.
    What I mean is, he has power but lacks power diversity in which it takes to defend an entire village or at least assist those in need. People as like intelligence and leadership is all it takes. No! It's way more than this, hell we just had a presidential election and we know who's qualified as who's now. It's about having the ability to defend/help all when your back is against the wall. Kakashi can remain calm all day and develop a plan, but can he succeed with that plan? Will others need to rescue him??
     
         

  5. #180
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Underrate him or ranking in itself?? While I'm sure it's arguable that characters like Gai, Daruis, etc can defeat Mei and Tsunade based off their fighting styles, they lack the qualifications being Kage level. Kakashi has shown the ability to defend as analyze situations, but it's not his power that stops him from being Kage, but what's been displayed from his character as a whole. With his tricky tactics and defending fodder, he hasn't accomplished anything that a character of his level shouldn't have.

    As being shown as one of the main characters, besides Naruto and Sasuke themselves, we've seen and ward about his development more than anyone else, more than any thee Kage or Jounin. But from what know about Kage level shinobi is that they are powerful, intelligent and able to defend against their entire village. In all instances where we've seen villages attacked, Kakashi wouldn't have done as good as 3rd Hokage, Tsunade, Garra, Minato, etc in protecting his village or at least assisting those in need. However, he is great to help attack a situation when needed, which is where his character has been shown the most is dealing with!

    The fact is Jounin level is just below Kage, not because they would get owned by every Kage, but simply because they don't fully have help it takes to take on top tier shinobi while having save others. Kakashi can defend against top tier shinobi but no where beyond that, at some point he would need assistance and a Kage shouldn't need that in every situation.
    Hashirama had assistance against Madara according to the manga (mito his wife). Minato has assistance against Tobi/Kyuubi, While miato delt with tobi, Hiruzen and others held the kyuubi back. Tsunade had assistance while healing the village from the anbu that were guarding her.

    Having assistance doesn't mean anything, A kage will defend their village along side every shinobi in that village, You make it sound like you expect every kage level shinobi to Solo every threat that comes to their village.
    Gaara went solo against deidara and lost, Tsunade failed to protect the village, Hence it got 1shotted by pain, This doesn't make them any less of a kage.
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Hashirama had assistance against Madara according to the manga (mito his wife). Minato has assistance against Tobi/Kyuubi, While miato delt with tobi, Hiruzen and others held the kyuubi back. Tsunade had assistance while healing the village from the anbu that were guarding her.

    Having assistance doesn't mean anything, A kage will defend their village along side every shinobi in that village, You make it sound like you expect every kage level shinobi to Solo every threat that comes to their village.
    Gaara went solo against deidara and lost, Tsunade failed to protect the village, Hence it got 1shotted by pain, This doesn't make them any less of a kage.
    It's different to have troops assist you in situations than having troops save your ass. Minato having to take own Tobi and Kyuubi would have ended him, but he damn sure could have. The others focused on the biggest problems at that situation, in some situation it's the people as its too much going on in the village to try to take on someone head on, while in others it's best to take them on head on (get it)?

    Every leader has his troops, his troops go out but ultimately it's up to him/her to capitalize on everything, or at least almost. Kakashi is a troop going out, not the person you bank in to be the saver.

    1st didn't need te help, it's was useful help. He was taking on two monstrous enemies and tamed the Kyuubi himself as Madara recently mentioned.
     
         

  7. #182
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    What I mean is, he has power but lacks power diversity in which it takes to defend an entire village or at least assist those in need. People as like intelligence and leadership is all it takes. No! It's way more than this, hell we just had a presidential election and we know who's qualified as who's now. It's about having the ability to defend/help all when your back is against the wall. Kakashi can remain calm all day and develop a plan, but can he succeed with that plan? Will others need to rescue him??
    So as a Kage, Kakashi has to defend the village from any threat by himself? Tsunade was saved by Naruto when she tried to solo Pain. Gaara lost to Deidara when he tried to solo too. And NONE of the kage tried to solo Madara. Come on now. Kakashi can make an ingenious plan to defend the village from a threat, but he damn sure isn't going to execute it by himself. That is what the other villagers are for. Every Kage has help because "Kage level" doesn't mean "God". Kakashi without a doubt has what it takes to be Kage.
     
         

  8. #183
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Sigh.. When i sometimes read arguments in NB, i ask myself if people are reading the same manga i do. Some people say that Kakashi was only nominated as kage because there were no concurrent?

    Then i will ask you. Who is strong enough in kirigakure to have been able to occupied the kage position besides Mei? Zabuza? Nukenin. Kisame? Nukenin. 7swordsmen? Dead except from Chojuro(too young)

    Who could have taken Gaara's place? Kankuro? lol Temari? lmao Just imagine if Gaara dies. We would have guys like Kankuro as Kage,lol

    I can name you plenty of ninjas in Konohagakure who are stronger than Kankuro, Chojuro, Temari, etc The fact is being kage in such villages means absolute nothing to me, cuz the concurrence to be kage in those village is pretty low. Put Mei in Konoha for example and she would have never been a kage in my opinion. Base on feats i can name you bunch of konoha ninjas who can kick her ass

    Each village have certain principes to nominate someone as a kage. A kage should do all he h can to protect his village. Suna is constituate of desert everywhere. Gaara controlls sand perfectly, so who could have protected Suna more than Gaara? He has sand everywhere in this village, which gives him huge advantages in the protection of a village. Put Gaara somewhere else with no sand and you will clearly notice the difference. Why do you think that in all his fights in Shippudent, Kishimoto only put him in a desert? It's because he knows that it's in a desert where Gaara can use his full potential.

    Experience is also a great factor to have a chance to be nominated as a kage. That's why eventhough Naruto is the strongest in Konoha, he wasn't choosed as a kage. Even Kakashi was considered as too young while they wanted to put him as hokage. So it's not because someone is hokage that he is always meant to be the strongest in his village. Ex: Tsunade is not the strongest in konoha by far. But the fact Tsunade is much more older, has much more experience, is strong as well, can protect the village efficiently, because of those reasons, Tsunade was the best choice like Jiraya also stated

    Kakashi is more like a fighter, he is not that good to protect others like Tsunade. So before you say that someone is kage level or not, start to ask yourself if your talking about the title of kage in general or the powerwise. Because if you say that Tsunade is better than Kakashi as a kage, i won't deny that fact. Tsunade is far more better as a kage, she has healing abilities, she is better to protect on a huge scale, etc But in terms of power or battle, she is simply outclassed by Kakashi

    So the argument concerning the fact that Kakashi was only a second choice and because of that he is not kage level is laughable. In title yes Tsunade is better, but in power? Hell no
     
         

  9. #184
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Superior View Post
    So as a Kage, Kakashi has to defend the village from any threat by himself? Tsunade was saved by Naruto when she tried to solo Pain. Gaara lost to Deidara when he tried to solo too. And NONE of the kage tried to solo Madara. Come on now. Kakashi can make an ingenious plan to defend the village from a threat, but he damn sure isn't going to execute it by himself. That is what the other villagers are for. Every Kage has help because "Kage level" doesn't mean "God". Kakashi without a doubt has what it takes to be Kage.
    omg are y'all able to even think?! Every lead has troops, we know this! However, one should have to remotely control the situation if troops aren't able to handle the job. Kages know when a situation is for the troops and when it's time for them to step in! The 3rd Hokage knew this when Orchimaru attacked the village, Minato knew this which is why he made sure to prep Naruto for Tobi, etc. the list can go on, there is a difference from being a troop/general to being the top dog.
     
         

  10. #185
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    King of Kamuiland
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    *cough*Gaara*cough*
     
         

  11. #186
    Member uchiha asuku aliyu's Avatar
    Status
    uchiha asuku aliyu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    somewhere in Nigeria
    Posts
    841
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    like it or not kakashi is kage level.. As of this moment he has kamui, gen jutsu, has been able to copy over a thousand jutsu's he has water element, fire element, lightining and inventor of chidori... Come on kakashi easly defeats diedra, konan, kakuzu, hidan. And back then he stood his ground against deva and asura parth. And seriously he is seriously puting up a good fight against tobi, so i think he is kage level.
     
         

  12. #187
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Sigh.. When i sometimes read arguments in NB, i ask myself if people are reading the same manga i do. Some people say that Kakashi was only nominated as kage because there were no concurrent?

    Then i will ask you. Who is strong enough in kirigakure to have been able to occupied the kage position besides Mei? Zabuza? Nukenin. Kisame? Nukenin. 7swordsmen? Dead except from Chojuro(too young)

    Who could have taken Gaara's place? Kankuro? lol Temari? lmao Just imagine if Gaara dies. We would have guys like Kankuro as Kage,lol

    I can name you plenty of ninjas in Konohagakure who are stronger than Kankuro, Chojuro, Temari, etc The fact is being kage in such villages means absolute nothing to me, cuz the concurrence to be kage in those village is pretty low. Put Mei in Konoha for example and she would have never been a kage in my opinion. Base on feats i can name you bunch of konoha ninjas who can kick her ass

    Each village have certain principes to nominate someone as a kage. A kage should do all he h can to protect his village. Suna is constituate of desert everywhere. Gaara controlls sand perfectly, so who could have protected Suna more than Gaara? He has sand everywhere in this village, which gives him huge advantages in the protection of a village. Put Gaara somewhere else with no sand and you will clearly notice the difference. Why do you think that in all his fights in Shippudent, Kishimoto only put him in a desert? It's because he knows that it's in a desert where Gaara can use his full potential.

    Experience is also a great factor to have a chance to be nominated as a kage. That's why eventhough Naruto is the strongest in Konoha, he wasn't choosed as a kage. Even Kakashi was considered as too young while they wanted to put him as hokage. So it's not because someone is hokage that he is always meant to be the strongest in his village. Ex: Tsunade is not the strongest in konoha by far. But the fact Tsunade is much more older, has much more experience, is strong as well, can protect the village efficiently, because of those reasons, Tsunade was the best choice like Jiraya also stated

    Kakashi is more like a fighter, he is not that good to protect others like Tsunade. So before you say that someone is kage level or not, start to ask yourself if your talking about the title of kage in general or the powerwise. Because if you say that Tsunade is better than Kakashi as a kage, i won't deny that fact. Tsunade is far more better as a kage, she has healing abilities, she is better to protect on a huge scale, etc But in terms of power or battle, she is simply outclassed by Kakashi

    So the argument concerning the fact that Kakashi was only a second choice and because of that he is not kage level is laughable. In title yes Tsunade is better, but in power? Hell no
    Garra's brother would be next to be Kage most likely, who is a Jounin, who possesses power (Sasori's puppet, his own puppet) and intelligence (he clearly surpassed Sasori who was notes as a genius, who transformed puppetry). He has both some powerful aspects about him, leadership as he's a general in the war and intelligence, yet you can laugh at him being Kage but not Kakashi?? Now that's what I can laugh at. Tsunade lacks in power? Maybe ninjutsu but not power, from her monstrous strength (probably the strongest in the manga, to having the ability to regenerate w/o hand seal (basically immortal) and having the medical background to heal hundreds and conflict ones reflexs, yet she lacks power?! That's laughable! Kakashi lacks power compared to her, Kamui is his best feat, while he's versatile and tricky he'll fall before anything.

    Ok, that's all I have to say.
     
         

  13. #188
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    He cn be said to be a low-mid lvl. kage especially after seeing his increased no. of kamui nd chakra. H thnk the only thng thats nt in him is chakra. I believe he cn defeat gaara, mei nd tsunade with ease nd B also. Maybe Onoki nd A with very high lvl. diff. Nd he is very skilled, cool nd the most clever among the 5 kages presently. He cn also copy an users jutsu eg. rasengan making him the most skilled normal sharingan user. Nd he has copied over a 1000 jutsus many which we dont kno(he uses only those thats necessary). Do u thnk the kages would have been a chance against Obito. Hes still standing. Nd he was the 1 bcuz of which Obito's mask broke(might have killed him if Naruto hit him with a odoma rasengan). Prove me wrong.
     
         

  14. #189
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Garra's brother would be next to be Kage most likely, who is a Jounin, who possesses power (Sasori's puppet, his own puppet) and intelligence (he clearly surpassed Sasori who was notes as a genius, who transformed puppetry). He has both some powerful aspects about him, leadership as he's a general in the war and intelligence, yet you can laugh at him being Kage but not Kakashi?? Now that's what I can laugh at. Tsunade lacks in power? Maybe ninjutsu but not power, from her monstrous strength (probably the strongest in the manga, to having the ability to regenerate w/o hand seal (basically immortal) and having the medical background to heal hundreds and conflict ones reflexs, yet she lacks power?! That's laughable! Kakashi lacks power compared to her, Kamui is his best feat, while he's versatile and tricky he'll fall before anything.

    Ok, that's all I have to say.
    I hope you're joking concerning Kankuro, anyway concerning Tsunade, powerwise, she simply lacks versatility in a fight. All she has is taijutsu where Kakashi is even faster than her. Kakashi on the other hand is a master in Kage Bunshin tricks. A one-dimensional fighter like Tsunade could be easily caught by a raiton kage bunshin trick while fighting Kakashi, which would lead to her end either Kakashi cuting her in half with a raiden while she is paralysed or warped away with kamui. Even immortal, if she is cut in half by raiden, she is pretty much done for, if she is send in another dimension, she is done for. Kakashi is simply too versatile for her. Taijutsu? Kakashi is faster and has sharingan precognition can add Kage Bunshin feints or Raikiri while in close range. Ninjutsu? Kakashi has thousand of them, Tsunade on the other hand has shown no ninjutsu feats beside summoning and her regeneration jutsu. Even in genjutsu she can be beaten by his sharingan genjutsu
     
         

  15. #190
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is the strongest jonin,thats it . He has never beaten one Akatsuki member, and its noted many times that he was on Kabutos level in part 1. And now Kabuto has surpassed him. Orochimaru laughed at him when he thought he could protect Sasuke. Sasuke is stronger than him. Naruto is stronger than him. Obito is stronger. All the Kage are stronger. Itachi is stronger. Stop overrating Kakashi.
     
         

  16. #191
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I hope you're joking concerning Kankuro, anyway concerning Tsunade, powerwise, she simply lacks versatility in a fight. All she has is taijutsu where Kakashi is even faster than her. Kakashi on the other hand is a master in Kage Bunshin tricks. A one-dimensional fighter like Tsunade could be easily caught by a raiton kage bunshin trick while fighting Kakashi, which would lead to her end either Kakashi cuting her in half with a raiden while she is paralysed or warped away with kamui. Even immortal, if she is cut in half by raiden, she is pretty much done for, if she is send in another dimension, she is done for. Kakashi is simply too versatile for her. Taijutsu? Kakashi is faster and has sharingan precognition can add Kage Bunshin feints or Raikiri while in close range. Ninjutsu? Kakashi has thousand of them, Tsunade on the other hand has shown no ninjutsu feats beside summoning and her regeneration jutsu. Even in genjutsu she can be beaten by his sharingan genjutsu
    This isn't a vs. thread and all you did was explain how more versatile he is compared to her. This doesn't make him more powerful, just suited for more situations, this isn't showing him being a greater power force. His versatility of tricks gets him nowhere special as his main rival is someone who performs no ninjutsu at all!! Everyone has there advantages and disadvantages, what matters is how superior one is in their field that shows their power. Tsuande is superior in medical jutsu, superior in taijutsu/strength and immortal. Kakashi is superior is being saved in nearly all his fight with all 1000 jutsu he has, that obviously aren't of any significance. With that, Kakashi is overall great versatile, but not superior in anything man. Btw I was serious about Garra's brother.
     
         
    Last edited by KingPin90; 11-08-2012 at 01:37 PM.

  17. #192
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    This isn't a vs. thread and all you did was explain how more versatile he is compared to her. This doesn't make him more powerful, just suited for more situations, this isn't showing him being a greater power force. His versatility of tricks gets him nowhere special as his main rival is someone who performs no ninjutsu at all!! Everyone has there advantages and disadvantages, what matters is how superior one is in their field that shows their power. Tsuande is superior in medical jutsu, superior in taijutsu/strength and immortal. Kakashi is superior is being saved in nearly all his fight with all 1000 jutsu he has, that obviously aren't of any significance. With that, Kakashi is overall great versatile, but not superior in anything man. Btw I was serious about Garra's brother.
    Again you go back to "Him being saved".

    Look at Naruto, Look at Sasuke, How many times were these saved?.
     
         

  18. #193
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Again you go back to "Him being saved".

    Look at Naruto, Look at Sasuke, How many times were these saved?.
    They've defeated top bosses
     
         

  19. #194
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,958
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    There are many ninja's who aren't kage for many different reasons, however that doesn't mean they aren't kage level. Not when ninja's like obito, naruto, kabuto (edo tenseu), bm naruto, ems madara, nagato can all possible defeat the 5 kages 5 vs 1. None are kage's, yet their power's are above kage ninja's past and present.

    Kakashi has been said to be suited for the hokage position. Jiraiya/Tsunade said this, at the meeting of the feudal lord he nearly was appointed the next hokage until Danzo i believe used ka on the feudal lord and he changed his decision last minute and gave it to danzo. All this was before kishi has trolled current kakashi into having unlimited reserves with his kamu spamming.

    Kakashi is kage level.
    Where does he belong in the rankings?.
    What ranking's?. There is no such thing as a top 10 or top 20. Fan fiction at its best which should be taken with a pinch of salt
     
         

  20. #195
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    They've defeated top bosses
    Thats not the point.

    They've been saved as many times as Kakashi.

    Naruto Vs Nagato, Got his ass saved By Hinata/kyuubi, Then by minato. His second fight with nagato, Itachi saved his ass by figuring out CT weakness.
    Fight against Obito, Saved by kakashi and Gai.

    Sasuke saved Three times in his fight with Bee, Sasuke's win against itachi was planned, Sasuke only defeated danzo because of tobi's presence in their battle.

    They only defeated "Top bosses" because of the help they gained.
     
         
    Last edited by Exaar; 11-08-2012 at 01:49 PM.

  21. #196
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Thats not the point.

    They've been saved as many times as Kakashi.

    Naruto Vs Nagato, Got his ass saved By Hinata/kyuubi, Then by minato. His second fight with nagato, Itachi saved his ass by figuring out CT weakness.

    Sasuke saved Three times in his fight with Bee, Sasuke's win against itachi was planned, Sasuke only defeated danzo because of tobi's presence in their battle.

    They only defeated "Top bosses" because of the help they gained.
    Obviously it does matter if you feel the need to explain.
    -Naurto defeated top bosses w/o help, Kakazu being one (plot or not), 3rd Raikage, etc.
    -sasuke defeated Deidara, Danzo, etc.
    Kakashi- maybe Zabuza I think
     
         

  22. #197
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Obviously it does matter if you feel the need to explain.
    -Naurto defeated top bosses w/o help, Kakazu being one (plot or not), 3rd Raikage, etc.
    -sasuke defeated Deidara, Danzo, etc.
    Kakashi- maybe Zabuza I think
    Naruto defeated a already far more weakened Kakuzu, defeated 3rd Raikage with tones of help, etc
    Sasuke defeated a weakened Danzo with Karin or Tobi's help
    Kakashi defeated Kisame's master and the rest of 7swordsmen off-panel, fought on par with multiple tailed beast, almost one-shoted Gedo Mazo, fight the strongest evil in this manga, yet people call him weak
     
         

  23. #198
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Now everyone is concerning themselves with how Naruto and Sasuke WON their matches from outside support, instead of countering things I've quoted them on. In defense of how Kakashi is saved all the time and LOSES, but the doesn't matter lol.

    I'm done entertaining this thread now, it's clear when people have no argument that they start making the argument about someone else completely.
     
         

  24. #199
    ^_^ T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just one step.Germany FTW ^_^
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Now everyone is concerning themselves with how Naruto and Sasuke WON their matches from outside support, instead of countering things I've quoted them on. In defense of how Kakashi is saved all the time and LOSES, but the doesn't matter lol.

    I'm done entertaining this thread now, it's clear when people have no argument that they start making the argument about someone else completely.
    Can you then refer when exactly he got saved to begin to discuss about it? Who didn't got saved in this manga? Because if we even only look at the current fight, Naruto himself got saved multiple times by Kakashi(or Gai or even Bee). Does that make him weaker than them? And obviously because you lack arguments you flee away?
     
         

  25. #200
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,448
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Where there is Kakashi
    my bro Bogard follows him like baws :scorps:
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •