Page 8 of 18 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    puzzled

Re: Kakashi Hype

intelligence is a key factor to battle, not just strength.

-killed zabuzua and haku
    -killed them again but with other swordsmen
    -stood up against the tailed beast like it was nothing
    -he's kakashi hatake(fanboy :i)
    -he can take on most of the kages imo. his key power atm is kamui. if he can use it like how tobi does, that'd be something. but for now, he's really good at transporting shit to another dimension. imagine him kamui-ing someone's head off? like tsunade's oonoki's , the other mizukage, MAYBE A since A is damn fast

you gotta give kakashi credit as hokage though. if tsunade dies, he's probably the next choice to become hokage next to naruto, given that naruto and sasuke don't die together in their "fight"

he's well known around the ninja world and copy ninja for a reason.

he might even be able to do what tobi can with kamui

he know's how to counter tobi's kamui, because how he analyzed it in the earlier chapters, and he'll use this to kill obito.

unless obito decides to use the rinnegan, then **** obito lol

AND MIND YOU, KAKASHI WAS 2 SECONDS AWAY TO BE HOKAGE. everyone in konoha including gaara aknowledge kakashi as hokage, they think he's cut out for it, so he is hokage. the manga probed it

Last edited by asparticus; 11-08-2012 at 04:24 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Not JUST because Edo tensei, he WAS top because of his power and knowledge as a medic which rivaled tsunade
    His intel on anyone knowing exactly how to create a strategy against them
    Dragon Sage Mode which made him almost unstopable in 1v1
    Edo tensei was just the topping of the cake for him.
    None of that puts him anywhere near the top, beating tsunade is not impressive. Edo tensai and ONLY Edo tensai puts him at the top

Status
    Aug 2011
    Sit back and just breathe

I personally think Kakashi is Kage level and can be compared to the present Kages. Just because he hasn't truly killed anyone is beyond the fact. Most ninjas in the series have rarely killed anyone.

-Idk if you ever noticed but everytime Kakashi tries to kill someone, someone else gets in the way.
    --Kakashi vs. Zabuza(Haku took the hit)
    --Kakashi vs. Kakuzu(Killing blow, but he had 5 hearts)
    --Kakashi vs. Deva Path(Machine path took the hit)

-He is a master of ninjutsu which most ninjas are not. Plus he was about to be Kage before Danzo stole the glory, clearly his village and comrades think greatly of his skill enough

-Now I'm not saying Kakashi is unstoppable but I am saying he is a Kage level ninja and is on the same level as the present Kages. Which is easily backed up by Shikimaru's dad who recommended him and the Fire Damyo who thought it was a great idea.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Hes automatically the next Hokage if Naruto doesn't become hokage.. Hes already Kage level. He can beat the Raikage , Mei and Gaara arguably. Jiraya already confirmed that Kakashi is Kage level. You have to realize, strength doesn't automatically make one Kage level, but also intelligence and other factors.

All that is not Hype. But realty, of whats going on.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

People are acting like Jounin arent intelligent, have an OP technique, and wouldn't be considered for Kage if their Kages was killed.
    -Darius would be
    -Garra's brother be, who has Sasori
    -one of Onooki's guards would be
    -etc.
    Everyone takes this too serious, mentioning how he was considered Hokage, of course he would who the hell else would be?! He just like every other Kage guard, he's just shown more.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    PEACE!

Kakashi = Kage Level?

Lmao.

This place has more comedians than Comedy Central.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

-kakashi joined anbu at a young age
    -created Class A Jutsu(Chidori) at the age of 12/13
    -graduated from the academy before his generation
    -he copied over a thousand jutsus and mastered his sharingan without having the advantage of senju nor uchiha dna
    -one of the most intelligent ninjas in the series. very known for analyzing an opponents techs and weaknesses
    -kakashi would be a great ninja to have for support because he will always have your back no matter what. this has been shown in many battles throughout the series
    -he gets better at kamui every time he uses it. soon enough he will be better than obito at it.

kakashi is definitely kage level. he may not be able to heal like tsunade, or able to manipulate sand like gaara, or may not be able to do particle style like Oonoki but he can most likely win against every current kage(except Oonoki). Besides, if kakashi wasnt kage level then the elders would have never considered him to be the next hokage when tsunade was in a coma

Last edited by robert31393; 11-08-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Then why was he going to become Hokage had Tsunade stayed in coma?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sukyyb View Post
    Then why was he going to become Hokage had Tsunade stayed in coma?
    Who else was gonna be Hokage?

Last edited by Caliburn; 11-08-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    Kabuto is powerful without Edo Tensei. He has Dragon Sage, a master medic, a giant summon, has all the sound 5 abilities. Basically he's Orochimaru 2.0 even if he didn't have Edos.
    I completely agree with u...nicely said brother

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    -he copied over a thousand jutsus and mastered his sharingan without having the advantage of senju nor uchiha dna
    -one of the most intelligent ninjas in the series. very known for analyzing an opponents techs and weaknesses
    -kakashi would be a great ninja to have for support because he will always have your back no matter what. this has been shown in many battles throughout the series
    -he gets better at kamui every time he uses it. soon enough he will be better than obito at it.

kakashi is definitely kage level. he may not be able to heal like tsunade, or able to manipulate sand like gaara, or may not be able to do particle style like Oonoki but he can most likely win against every current kage(except Oonoki). Besides, if kakashi wasnt kage level then the elders would have never considered him to be the next hokage when tsunade was in a coma
    They considered him as hokage because there was no1 esle...gai is there but he lacks brains...Shikaku has brains but he lacks S rank jutsus...Sarutobi is dead...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post

They considered him as hokage because there was no1 esle...gai is there but he lacks brains...Shikaku has brains but he lacks S rank jutsus...Sarutobi is dead...

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Is Kakashi kage level?
    Kishi thinks he is so I do aswell.

Status
    Sep 2011
    My name is Maito Gai

This shouldn't even be getting debated.. Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the Jonin Council headed by Shikaku all said that he would make a capable Kage.

One of the great things about Konoha is that they churn out a lot of exceptional shinobi who are capable of holding the position. Kakashi, Gai, Homura, Koharu, Shikaku, Naruto, and Tsunade. Until only just recently they also had Jiraiya and Danzo. I can't think of another village that has so many promising candidates.

Sunagakure has Ebizu and Gaara.

Kumogakure has A, B, and Darui.

Iwagakure has Onoki and Kitsuchi.

Mizugakure just has Mei..

Konoha ftw.

Status
    Oct 2011
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

Kakashi is kage level. And one jutsu does put you up there. C'mon what have you been reading

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Who the **** else was gonna be Hokage? Dumbass
    Your a poor excuse for a fan. insulting one for their opinion. Your just a hater. stop insulting people because they share different views.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Horrible logic. kakashi is smart and has s rank jutsu...you defeat yourself with your own argument.

Last edited by Noobastank; 11-08-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Ok, I', getting quite confused with all the Kakashi hype, with him going against top tier shinobi and his ranking be compared to the title of "KAGE." Last time I checked Kakashi has defeated no one of any signifance, countering simple jutsu means nothing at this point. In all his fights i have yet to be impressed, they are entertaining however (vs. Hidan). Despite this what has he done to be full Kage level, who can he beat w/o question that puts him at this level?

I have noted that he for sure has skill, with analyzing a situation, countering specific jutus, etc but fails to pull out a win. Therefore, I'm not hating on his character, hell I use to be a fan but I'm not seeing all this hype behind him of late.

For me I see Kakashi as Jonin Level, which in itself is still very impressive but the ranking itself is being underrated. There is no such thing as low Kage, that's NB talk, you either have it or you dont.

Can he defeat anyone in top 10? 15? (depending on ones ranking)

Again, this isn't me hating but rather trying to understand this hype because I dont see how its emerged.
    Who has A, Mei,oonoki, tsunade,or gaara beat of significance?

Status
    Jan 2009
    Khaos to the world

Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Who the **** else was gonna be Hokage? Dumbass
    This so funny. You called him an ignorant name and gave him an answer with a question instead of giving a direct answer because you had none. I can all ready hear the excuses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now to direct this Idiotic post on how Kakashi is not Kage level. Like I always say most like to just look at the pretty pictures and not read the manga. Kakashi accomplished many feats in his life. Most of them have been all ready told so I would have no need to repeat them. Now you give Kakashi little credit. Now we would have to start with Kakashi chakra level, which is very low. [BNOW GET THIS ONE THROUGH YOUR SKULL, HE WAS CHOSEN TO BE HOKAGE BECAUSE HE IS KAGE LEVEL REGARDLESS OF THE SITUATION AT HAND.[/B] Kakashi works just as hard as Gai if you have not noticed his practices here and there. Unlike your brain with low IQ levels. Kakashi has proven himself. And if you somehow need re assurance from this comment by all means read the manga again and pay attention this time.

Kakashi has been in the battlefield since it started having to give 100% of what hes got. By his 1st fight he should of been worn out and in the hospital bed. But what does the manga show? He is still going at it to the fullest of his abilities. And like many other ninjas they have yet to show Kakashi's full ability and like others said many of his other copied jutsus. Not only has he in little time shown improvement of what his can do with his MS but he has also found a way to increase his chakra level. And hes still not kage level? Please!!!! If you dont like him its all right not everyone is ment to be liken by everyone. Kakashi was chosen because he qualified as a kage and not because they had not other choice. Naruto was all ready had SM and can trample kakashi. Why wasnt naruto put in the mix? Now so your pee wee brain can grasp the concept you need skills and intelligence to create the best decision to make sure that you can give the best guarantee of the safety of your people. And Kakashi has that ability and thats why Kakashi is kage level. If you dont like the idea of him being at that level well tough and suck it up because its there and there is nothing you can do about it but piss and moan about it.

Last edited by rikankhaos; 11-08-2012 at 08:19 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Meh.

This is Absurd. I blame Kishi for not showing Kakashi's fights against The Swordsmen. He's definitely Kage level. You guys are stuck with Kakashi's Pre-War Image. He Fought the strongest generation of Mist Swordsmen , managed to survive and seal all of them (Not all by his own, but still), fought the jinchuurikis, fought Obito and Is still standing. He probably used 4-5 Kamuis and atleast half a dozen Chidori in the span of 1 day. You telling me that's not kage level ? I know you blame Plot for his "infinite chakra" but hey, Isn't EVERYTHING plot ?

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Kakashi was supposed to be Kage when Tsunade was in a coma.
    He has Kamui....
    Created his own jutsu, raikiri.
    Has many jutsu's in his arsenal too.