Page 9 of 14 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
Results 201 to 225 of 348
  1. #201
    Member
    Status
    Naru2GT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    182
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    I think he is at kage level. He has a lot of experience in fighting. He has powerful jutsus. He was trained by one of the best teachers/kage, Minato. He's a captain of a squad. People respect him. Enemies fear him. Why not?
     
         

  2. #202
    Senior Member KingPin90's Avatar
    Status
    KingPin90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Up state NY
    Posts
    2,424
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Can you then refer when exactly he got saved to begin to discuss about it? Who didn't got saved in this manga? Because if we even only look at the current fight, Naruto himself got saved multiple times by Kakashi(or Gai or even Bee). Does that make him weaker than them? And obviously because you lack arguments you flee away?
    Flee away?? I've been at this all day, I'm tired of weak argument from multiple people, as one fails and just stops commenting after I've explained the situation.

    He's been saved from part 1-part 2. Whether it was from Zabuzu to Kabuzu to Pein to Guren to Itachi and so on and have yet to win a fight completely.

    He hasn't been saved and have won or went against top tier shinobi 1vs1:
    Itachi
    Nagato
    Jiraya
    1st Hokage
    Orochimaru
    Muu
    Etc.

    Whether these guys lost or won they went against top shinobi themselves. But as I said I'm done, because now its getting all off topic.
     
         

  3. #203
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    This thread is complete waste of a time, this is just nothing more than peoples personal opinion considering that kakash has already been nominated to become hokage.

    Anyway, I'll say this one more time.... Their is not exactly a bar that you most past to be a "Kage", you just need to have a certain amount of skills to be considered like ... Intelligence , strength, Experience, loyalty, something that is taken likely.

    It's not like they said " Oh wait ... Tsunade isn't as strong as the previous kages therefore she can not be hokage, Comparing him to other kages to determine if he is eligible to become a kage is illogical and stupid. Your arguing with the manga and completely going off on personal opinion when you say he isn't kage level.
     
         

  4. #204
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Obviously it does matter if you feel the need to explain.
    -Naurto defeated top bosses w/o help, Kakazu being one (plot or not), 3rd Raikage, etc.
    -sasuke defeated Deidara, Danzo, etc.
    Kakashi- maybe Zabuza I think
    1. Kakashi was the one who actually killed kakuzu, Also Kakashi and yamato had to save Naruto from kakuzu when he got caught, Without them being there, naruto would of lost to an already weakend kakuzu.
    Naruto needed info from the 8tails to gain info on the 3rd raikages scar.

    Again, Sasuke needed help to defeat danzo. If Obito/karin wasn't there he would be dead right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Can you then refer when exactly he got saved to begin to discuss about it? Who didn't got saved in this manga? Because if we even only look at the current fight, Naruto himself got saved multiple times by Kakashi(or Gai or even Bee). Does that make him weaker than them? And obviously because you lack arguments you flee away?
    He seems to have a double standard.

    Naruto/Sasuke gets help "Doesn't matter".

    kakashi gets help "Omg he gets saved all the time"
     
         

  5. #205
    Senior Member Prince of Persia TTT's Avatar
    Status
    Prince of Persia TTT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,447
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    I love the siggy of Exaar
     
         

  6. #206
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,974
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by KingPin90 View Post
    Flee away?? I've been at this all day, I'm tired of weak argument from multiple people, as one fails and just stops commenting after I've explained the situation.
    Maybe you simply don't want to hear/understand other people opinions...

    He's been saved from part 1-part 2. Whether it was from Zabuzu to Kabuzu to Pein to Guren to Itachi and so on and have yet to win a fight completely.
    Yet he defeated Zabuza in the second fight solo, defeated him again in this war along with Haku. Guren is a filler. Yes he got defeated by Itachi, but who didn't got defeated by him? Orochimaru got fodderised in less than seconds in 2occasions, even kabuto got beaten by him recently

    He hasn't been saved and have won or went against top tier shinobi 1vs1:
    Itachi
    Nagato
    Jiraya
    1st Hokage
    Orochimaru
    Muu
    Etc.

    Whether these guys lost or won they went against top shinobi themselves. But as I said I'm done, because now its getting all off topic.
    I don't really understand what you mean here
     
         

  7. #207
    sweeper festus 05's Avatar
    Status
    festus 05 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is o strong ninja,have u guys ever given it a thouhgt dat he alwayz has a move of his sleeve even in a tight situation. An average jounin cannot unlock d mangekyu sharingan, against kakuzu n hidan, he waz about 2 use mangekyu sharingan b4 help came. His plan against tendo pain waz flawless if not 4 d bomb shootin bastard.
    Kakashi will defeat konan,sasori,deidara(lightening n sharingan),kisame(too slow) 1on1. He is on a kage level. Think of dis, with a fair amount of chakra, he will b a cheat.
     
         

  8. #208
    Academy Student
    Status
    TheLeafDetector is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Something all of you need to understand is that kakashi is at hokage level. we all know to become hokage you don't need to be OP.
    Kakashi is well versed in over 1000 ninja techs, and he can use all elements excluding wood release. so why is it that he isn't on hokage level? just because he hasnt faced some of the top tier ninja doesn't mean he isn't hokage level.
    Look at Hiruzen lets think who did he really fight that was top tier ninja? Orochimaru? this can't even be counting because Orochimaru is rather weak in comparison with who kakashi has been in battles with(reguardless of whether he had help or not).
    In All other top tier fights the ninja has had help. This excludes Madara,Obito,Hasharima, and Minato. However your Hiruzen vs orochimaru the sound ninjas helped. Madara,obito are now against Kakashi,gai,naruto,and bee. Sasuke and itachi had to take out kabuto. Just some examples there but point being is that almost every strong ninja has had help in one form or another in a fight with another top tier ninja. so yea saying kakashi isn't hokage level is like saying Naruto isn't a jinjuriki. It is absolute Nonsense! Oh and btw Kakashi can now teleport himself like obito meaning it is possible that he will be able to fight as obito has fought. < (just a possibility)
     
         
    Last edited by TheLeafDetector; 11-08-2012 at 03:18 PM. Reason: additional info

  9. #209
    Member iamsuperboggs's Avatar
    Status
    iamsuperboggs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    kakashi is a BOSS... he is a kage level ninja, he is starting to prove that he is not all hype. even if he lose his fight w/ obito, he is still going down fighting. i mean look at the odds stacked up against him when he fights obito. he has low chakra reserves and he is using MS even he is a non-uchiha, and spamming a powerful tech (kamui). at least give him credit... and if i remembered it right he's been figting since the start of the war.
     
         

  10. #210
    Senior Member straightup's Avatar
    Status
    straightup is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,107
    Post Thanks / Like
    Status
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    ok how about a thousand + jutsu? would that suffice as kage level? and last i checked he was up for position on hokage but danzou screwed him and then tsunade woke up. Look at it this way... most top ten shinobe on anyones list are dead... kakashi is not dead. so obviousely hes doing something right considering hes been toe to toe with a whole mess of elite ninja
     
         

  11. #211
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    HOLY ****

    If Kage is either a you got or you don't situation, Kakashi is an obvious ****ing Kage.

    Who did they want as Kage when Tsunade was in a coma? Kakashi.

    Can Tsunade, Gaara, or Mei beat anyone in the top 10? NO. Are they still Kage level? Yeah.

    Are Tsunade and Mei equal as they are both Kage? NO. Why? Mei is obviously weaker. Would that make her less of a Kage? No... it would make her a "low-Kage" as Tsunade is average in comparison to the rest of the Kages.

    There's your answer.
    Well said, and as Stated above, Yes Kakashi is at Kage level, after Danzo's defeat, kakashi was next in line to be chosen as Hokage. And he would have been if Tsunade had not snapped out of her coma. Now just because Kakashi hasn't won any fights against the top 10 doesn't mean he couldn't, Those in the top ten have had their butts saved as well, Naruto, Sasuke, Obito, The 5 kages, all of them have had to be saved at one time or another and none of them have soloed someone and have won by themselves. Now the reason why kakashi is getting all this hype is because he is, finally soloing a top 10 teir shinobi(Obito) and he is holding is own. the only reason why it looks like it is so sudden is because he is finally using Kamui to it's full extent. Take the latest chapter for example: We had no idea kakashi could use kamui to teleport himself out of the Kamui Demension. yet he did. It even took Obito by surprise. Plus let's not forget he was there holding his own against tailed beasts! Does that not put you in the rank of Kage right there? It the same thing with Kabuto. He was never in the top 10 tier until his edo tensei came into play. then all of a sudden he was number one, Dragon Sage mode notwithstanding. People were ranking him in the top 10 BEFORE his sage modewas even revealed. So yeah one tech(at least on NB) is enough to get you into the top 10 tier.
     
         

  12. #212
    Renegade ninja ChrisWolf's Avatar
    Status
    ChrisWolf is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Normandy
    Posts
    3,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Honestly I see kakashi as slightly stronger than or equal to mei or slightly weaker than/equal to tsunade.

    This comparison is reason enough to put him at Kage level, because he is on the same level as Kate's even though they are somewat weaker ones in most peoples opinions, including mine. I base this idea off his intelligence when using his many techniques, he's got a very large arsenal and knows the best ways to apply it to any situation, that's a very deadly combo. I also base this on kamui but not for the reason most are saying. Most people talk about how much of a great offense it is but as we've seen it can be dodged and if it is dodged then that's a waste for kakashi because of its chakra consumption and damage to his own body, but its defensive ability is a different story. Kakashi can defend against virtually any attack (don't challenge this statement because I'm sure their are exceptions to this) so he could render an opponents attack useless thereby wasting their chakra and energy even, plus he would then see their attack with his sharingan and most likely be able to counter it easier next time.

    Kakashi is kage level when comparing him to Kages like tsunade and mei for instance because he is clearly on their level.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    Posts
    3,730
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    that's ridiculous, one jutsu doesnt put you at Kage level
    One jutsu separates Asuma from Minato. FTG.

    This is assuming Asuma HAS an A-Rank technique that could match Minato having Rasengan.

    The jutsu you use actually DEFINE your skill level. I don't see any other STANDARD Genin (No Naruto or Sasuke please) using A-rank jutsu other than Konohamaru.

    Kakashi beats Mei and possibly Gaara. If he was anything short of Kage level, he'd be mincemeat in his current fight. You're downplaying him too much. Not only does he have Kamui, but he has powerful Lightning jutsu such as Raikiri, and is able to use an A-rank Suiton technique.

    He did just fight off Kekkai Genkai users, the Seven Mist Swordsmen, then go up against Tailed Beasts. And now he's fighting Obito after using Kamui HOW many times in a non-Uchiha body? He's definitely Kage level. He defeated skilled Jonin Zabuza with the handicap of having to protect a non-shinobi and three Genin (although they saved him, keep this into account. Plus Haku had to save Zabuza later). Then he easily defeated Zabuza later in a sticky situation.

    Zabuza was not a fodder ninja. He was a "high Jonin". And Kakashi defeated him fairly easily. Zabuza's abilities were actually a BAD match up for Kakashi because he could no longer use his primary fighting style, his Sharingan.
     
         

  14. #214
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Kakashi is offically Jonin Level, but compared to other Jonin hes a kage...
     
         

  15. #215
    Bloodlust rikankhaos's Avatar
    Status
    rikankhaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Eris
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    Khaos to the world
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    He cn be said to be a low-mid lvl. kage especially after seeing his increased no. of kamui nd chakra. H thnk the only thng thats nt in him is chakra. I believe he cn defeat gaara, mei nd tsunade with ease nd B also. Maybe Onoki nd A with very high lvl. diff. Nd he is very skilled, cool nd the most clever among the 5 kages presently. He cn also copy an users jutsu eg. rasengan making him the most skilled normal sharingan user. Nd he has copied over a 1000 jutsus many which we dont kno(he uses only those thats necessary). Do u thnk the kages would have been a chance against Obito. Hes still standing. Nd he was the 1 bcuz of which Obito's mask broke(might have killed him if Naruto hit him with a odoma rasengan). Prove me wrong.
    LMAO where do you people find the title low-medium-high kage lvls? Do they go through a test to say hey you fit in our low lvl kage title? I don't see it. Knock it off. Accept the fact that he was minutes away from being kage because he earned it. And because he has learned 1000 jutsus does not mean they are all useful. I shall do some research on all of your kage leveling and see where you get it from cuz its certainly not from the manga. Kage is Kage and thats final stop talkin out of your rear like you have some special manga that kishi sends to you in the mail with additional information on how to break things down.
     
         

  16. #216
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    I can say without doubt he is Kage level and top 10
    And he will most likely be the person to kill Obito,a person whom is easily top 10
     
         

  17. #217
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    Honestly I see kakashi as slightly stronger than or equal to mei or slightly weaker than/equal to tsunade.

    This comparison is reason enough to put him at Kage level, because he is on the same level as Kate's even though they are somewat weaker ones in most peoples opinions, including mine. I base this idea off his intelligence when using his many techniques, he's got a very large arsenal and knows the best ways to apply it to any situation, that's a very deadly combo. I also base this on kamui but not for the reason most are saying. Most people talk about how much of a great offense it is but as we've seen it can be dodged and if it is dodged then that's a waste for kakashi because of its chakra consumption and damage to his own body, but its defensive ability is a different story. Kakashi can defend against virtually any attack (don't challenge this statement because I'm sure their are exceptions to this) so he could render an opponents attack useless thereby wasting their chakra and energy even, plus he would then see their attack with his sharingan and most likely be able to counter it easier next time.

    Kakashi is kage level when comparing him to Kages like tsunade and mei for instance because he is clearly on their level.
    After everything we are seeing from Kakashi, you say he probably can't beat Mei or Tsunade, you have to be a hater
    I can see part 1 Kakashi beating Mei and tsunade judging from his past feats
    Kakashi would stomp Mei and Tsunade, I can also see him beating A
    Gaara and Oonki idk about
     
         

  18. #218
    Member Da second's Avatar
    Status
    Da second is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DA LEAF VILLAGE
    Posts
    79
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    kakashi is kage level for many reason one being his ability to access most situations and make a pretty good plan. he is very reliable as u also stated early on. he taught to two main characters n the story there elemental chakra ninjutsu (Chidori,Rasen-shiruken). also as stated they put him up first to b kage after tsunade went into acoma. his name is known world wide as the copy ninja he has over a thousand justu. He was a captain at a very young age also jonin. N he usage of kumi seems to increase the more he uses it theres much more but that right there put him at kage level to me and kage arent based off just physical and ninjustu skill any more u c all that paper shizune brings tsunade u need brains and the ability to protect.
     
         

  19. #219
    Banned
    Status
    xMadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Playing Black Ops 2 at Hashirama's house.
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    The fact he was almost the 6 Hokage says alot.
     
         

  20. #220
    Member daviddragon's Avatar
    Status
    daviddragon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    kakashi is very powerfull but kage? i don't now. who now?
     
         

  21. #221
    Senior Member Uchihajin Sasuke's Avatar
    Status
    Uchihajin Sasuke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    Quote Originally Posted by Roby View Post
    I see him as Hokages personal guards level ninja but not as kage
    Now that the op mentioned it, Kakashi hasn't beaten any one that had a fearsome reputation like Orochimaru for example.

    Same here, so I put him at elite Jounin, which is more like low kage.
     
         

  22. #222
    Member Encon Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Encon Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    142
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    [QUOTE=Exaar;9030134]\
    Sasuke saved Three times in his fight with Bee, Sasuke's win against itachi was planned, Sasuke only defeated danzo because of tobi's presence in their battle.

    \QUOTE]

    wtf did Tobi do the whole battle? Sasuke beat Danzo with no help., Tobi didnt do shit except tell Sasuke to avoid Danzo's last explosion which Sasuke would have avoided anyways.
     
         

  23. #223
    Member Superior's Avatar
    Status
    Superior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Clouds
    Posts
    466
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    @Kingpin. You're entire argument is that despite Kakashi having the power to be kage(Which YOU yourself have stated), and he obviously has the strategic knowledge, and The Leadership qualities, he isn't suited to be a kage because he has been saved by other shinobi? You say he isn't kage level because he can't win in a 1v1 against "top bosses"? Dude, you're ridiculous. Just stop it. Gaara was saved by Naruto and Chiyo. Tsunade was saved by Naruto in part I AND Part II, yet they both hold the title of Kage. A was saved by Bee against Minato years ago, but he holds position as Kage. In this manga, everyone has been saved by one person or the other. Just about any victory won wasn't won alone; whether it was Kakashi's fight or someone else. Kakashi has the power to be kage, which you haven't denied. No one can say he doesn't have the knowledge, as he is a very experienced shinobi, and he is smarter than most of the current Kage.

    The only reason I can think of that you deny Kakashi is Kage material, is that you just don't like the character. If that is the case, then you're not even worth talking to.
     
         

  24. #224
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,822
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    [QUOTE=Encon Uchiha;9032440]
    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    \
    Sasuke saved Three times in his fight with Bee, Sasuke's win against itachi was planned, Sasuke only defeated danzo because of tobi's presence in their battle.

    [\QUOTE]

    wtf did Tobi do the whole battle? Sasuke beat Danzo with no help., Tobi didnt do shit except tell Sasuke to avoid Danzo's last explosion which Sasuke would have avoided anyways.
    Because Danzo knew he would have to fight tobi after sasuke, So Danzo had to hold back and save chakra while he was fighint sasuke.

    Also Danzo had KA ready at the end of the fight, he hesitated to use it because he wanted to save it for Tobi.

    If Tobi was not there, Sasuke would of died.
     
         

  25. #225
    I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    UnrealSoul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    922
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature
     

    Re: Kakashi Hype

    [QUOTE=Exaar;9032918]
    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post

    Because Danzo knew he would have to fight tobi after sasuke, So Danzo had to hold back and save chakra while he was fighint sasuke.

    Also Danzo had KA ready at the end of the fight, he hesitated to use it because he wanted to save it for Tobi.

    If Tobi was not there, Sasuke would of died.
    This^
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •