Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    youruichi's zanpakto??

    Youruichi was the leader of the Shihoen clan and from one of the noble families. She was a captain and a very powerful one. One thing thats bugging me is that i haven't seen her zanpakto. Does she not have one or is she hiding it??
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    yeah it's never been shown but I think she will in this arc.
     
         

  3. #3
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    She has one but is never shown using it.
     
         

  4. #4
    Kyudaime Kazekage Teño's Avatar
    Status
    Teño is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Va!
    Posts
    15,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beshawa!
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Yep
    everybody has a bankai
    just havent been shown
     
         

  5. #5
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    It would be good to see her Zanpakuto and for her to show some more of abilities... Who knows (other than Kubo ) maybe Yoruichi was the one who rescued Kisuke and the others from Hueco Mundo????
     
         

  6. #6
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    It would be good to see her Zanpakuto and for her to show some more of abilities... Who knows (other than Kubo ) maybe Yoruichi was the one who rescued Kisuke and the others from Hueco Mundo????
    Would be plausible but everybody is already hoping for grimjow.
    And I hope her bankai is not as bulky as Soi fon's being that they are stealth.
     
         

  7. #7
    Darkwraith AbyssArtorias's Avatar
    Status
    AbyssArtorias is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Oolacile
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    It would be better if she ever shows her bankai to be something like, body armour thing or gauntlets/boots, to increase her h2h combat.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member
    Status
    Forza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    I know where is zampakuto is... Inside her.. Giving her some pleasure... IYKWIM
     
         

  9. #9
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by General Teno View Post
    Yep
    everybody has a bankai
    just havent been shown
    Nope every body does not have a bankai..she became a captian without a bankai she was approved by a lot of Captians.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-08-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Nope every body does not have a bankai..she became a captian without a bankai she was approved by a lot of Captians.
    There's proof of this of course?
     
         

  11. #11
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    There's proof of this of course?
    Yea tosen says there are three ways to become a captian

    1.learn bankai

    2.kill the captian an take his spot

    3.be approved by like 5 or more captians..something like that.

    An yea not everybody has bankai I believe I don't think rongiku has one
    Momo does not have I most likely. An some others they may get it thoe.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yea tosen says there are three ways to become a captian

    1.learn bankai

    2.kill the captian an take his spot

    3.be approved by like 5 or more captians..something like that.

    An yea not everybody has bankai I believe I don't think rongiku has one
    Momo does not have I most likely. An some others they may get it thoe.
    Yeah not really proof more like just saying how to become a captain.

    It's never been revealed whether she has a bankai a shikai hasn't even been confirmed so how can you say you know for sure she has no Bankai and I'm certain Zaraki is the only captain/ex captain to never of had a Bankai can't remember any others.
     
         

  13. #13
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Yeah not really proof more like just saying how to become a captain.

    It's never been revealed whether she has a bankai a shikai hasn't even been confirmed so how can you say you know for sure she has no Bankai and I'm certain Zaraki is the only captain/ex captain to never of had a Bankai can't remember any others.
    Cuz if she has a sword with a shikai or bankai she would have used it vs aizen. I'm sure of that well she could have one now probably..

    I was talking bout everybody does not have a bankai not only captians..lol you say ex captian like kenpachi not gone fight againg this a anime not real life.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,584
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Cuz if she has a sword with a shikai or bankai she would have used it vs aizen. I'm sure of that well she could have one now probably..

    I was talking bout everybody does not have a bankai not only captians..lol you say ex captian like kenpachi not gone fight againg this a anime not real life.
    Well duh obviously it's not real life and who said I was on about Kenpachi, Isshin, Urahara, Love, Yourichi, Ginrei where all ex captains.

    Also the same could be said for her Zanpaktou she never used that on Aizen does that mean she doesn't have one?...We never saw Shusei's bankai either then or Yamamoto or even Shinji, and some of the other captains...no the most logical answer is Kubo is saving them for the right moment like he did Yamamoto and Gin.
     
         

  15. #15
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Well duh obviously it's not real life and who said I was on about Kenpachi, Isshin, Urahara, Love, Yourichi, Ginrei where all ex captains.

    Also the same could be said for her Zanpaktou she never used that on Aizen does that mean she doesn't have one?...We never saw Shusei's bankai either then or Yamamoto or even Shinji, and some of the other captains...no the most logical answer is Kubo is saving them for the right moment like he did Yamamoto and Gin.
    I thought you meant that as in he was never going to fight again becuz of his injurys, an he is not a ex captian he is still captian an it will stay that way.

    She Probly has a sword but did not kno it's name..lol we kno Shusei has bankai just like we kno Yamamoto an shinji had one..but we did not kno if yoruichi had a sword or a shikai or bankai. No point in saving her shikai,she most likely learned her shikai over the time skip.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-10-2012 at 03:37 AM.

  16. #16
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    she has a zanpakuto..it was shown in the anime..the past of Yoruichi and Soifon..

    Skip to 5:00


    I kno I've seen this like ten times already
     
         

  17. #17
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Making Waterballoon Boob's
    Posts
    11,419
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I thought you meant that as in he was never going to fight again becuz of his injurys, an he is not a ex captian he is still captian an it will stay that way.

    She Probly has a sword but did not kno it's name..lol we kno Shusei has bankai just like we kno Yamamoto an shinji had one..but we did not kno if yoruichi had a sword or a shikai or bankai. No point in saving her shikai,she most likely learned her shikai over the time skip.
    she has on there is no way you become head of a noble house and not have one look at how genrei trained byakuya just because there has been no mention does not mean hey lets say no.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    This is stupid.

    This is a fact: Kenpachi is the only Shinigami in Soul Society history to become a Captain without Bankai.

    YORUICHI HERSELF SAID THIS. ZARAKI KENPACHI IS THE SOLE EXCEPTION.

    Yoruichi HAS a Zanpaktou. We've seen it in a flashback page of her and Urahara as a child. For fcuks sakes. Get with the god damn program. She doesn't use it because she prefers using hand-to-hand combat. She didn't use her zanpaktou/Bankai against Aizen for the same fking reason why Urahara, Shinji, and Kyoraku didn't use their Bankai - because Kubo didn't want to reveal it yet.

    She has it. Let this be the end of it.
     
         
    Last edited by NLee; 11-12-2012 at 02:07 AM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,341
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: youruichi's zanpakto??

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    This is stupid.

    This is a fact: Kenpachi is the only Shinigami in Soul Society history to become a Captain without Bankai.

    YORUICHI HERSELF SAID THIS. ZARAKI KENPACHI IS THE SOLE EXCEPTION.

    Yoruichi HAS a Zanpaktou. We've seen it in a flashback page of her and Urahara as a child. For fcuks sakes. Get with the god damn program. She doesn't use it because she prefers using hand-to-hand combat. She didn't use her zanpaktou/Bankai against Aizen for the same fking reason why Urahara, Shinji, and Kyoraku didn't use their Bankai - because Kubo didn't want to reveal it yet.

    She has it. Let this be the end of it.
    ur scary when ur angy
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •