View Poll Results: Rate The Episode Out of 5

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5*

    6 22.22%
  • 4*

    5 18.52%
  • 3*

    8 29.63%
  • 2*

    3 11.11%
  • 1*

    5 18.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Rate This Episode Out of 5
    (1 = Lowest 5 = Highest)

    What did you enjoy about this particular episode?

    Is there anything you think the anime didn’t do so good?

    Any mistakes spotted in this episode?

    Discuss Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 Here





    There is never a thread to discuss the anime? Which leads to questions being asked in the discussion section because there is nowhere else to talk about it. As the anime is going to get more intense from here on out because of the war I am going to be making discussion threads for the anime every week (probably not fillers).

    There are a lot of epic battles that are about to take place in the war and as this is the anime section we need somewhere to discuss about it!

    Please also state any mistakes the anime might have made to clear up any misconceptions quickly.
     
         

  2. #2
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    RAN -_____- who looks just like Rin -____- I was about to scream Obito she's ok!! Damn fillers
     
         

  3. #3
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    That Ran girl is sooo similar to Rin!
     
         

  4. #4
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Ahhh hell nah! 1* stupid filler, there are sooo many things wrong with this filler damn animators. They ruin the series with their dumb plot holes and they don't even care they just say f*ck you we will do what we want.


    Why was guy caught in a SIMPLE trap??? struggling to get out from like 20 seconds? They made him look like a bloody fodder


    How did they "get" kakashi's eye so he couldn't use his sharingan? that makes no sense. It's like the filler with team kiba when kiba said I can't use my nose after the impact. Bloody making everyone look like fodders.


    How did kakashi, guy and rin go on a mission while kakashi has obito's sharingan when right after obito died later on in the war rin died???? Are they saying that after obito died they quickly changed clothes went on a mission with guy and changed back to their original cloths and rin died????


    Why did kakashi sound 5 in his flash back when in kakashi gaiden he sounded 13/14 why did they change the voice to such a young one???


    I skipped the whole bloody flashback I didn't want it to confuse what I already know about the series


    Why was the fighting sooooo lame just hand to hand combat their bloody ninja wheres the jutsu's.


    Animators ruin the series and they don't bloody care **** the anime I might just only watch cannon


    What pissing me off even more is when it comes to openings they put some epic fighting and good animations but when it comes to fillers they say **** it, it shows they can make good content if they want to but they don't give a shit.



    **** you animators **** youu



    wait wait sorry I'm not done the animators have the cheek, the down rightt cheek to use kishi character designs for their fillers, guys scarf, kakasi's long coat thing and rins shuriken dress

    when they saw it they said **** yh lets go **** this up now we can do shitty fillers now that we have their character designs **** yyhh
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.

  5. #5
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,115
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Semi-active
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    RAN -_____- who looks just like Rin -____- I was about to scream Obito she's ok!! Damn fillers
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    That Ran girl is sooo similar to Rin!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Ahhh hell nah! 1* stupid filler, there are sooo many things wrong with this filler damn animators. They ruin the series with their dumb plot holes and they don't even care they just say f*ck you we will do what we want.


    Why was guy caught in a SIMPLE trap??? struggling to get out from like 20 seconds? They made him look like a bloody fodder


    How did they "get" kakashi's eye so he couldn't use his sharingan? that makes no sense. It's like the filler with team kiba when kiba said I can't use my nose after the impact. Bloody making everyone look like fodders.


    How did kakashi, guy and rin go on a mission while kakashi has obito's sharingan when right after obito died later on in the war rin died???? Are they saying that after obito died they quickly changed clothes went on a mission with guy and changed back to their original cloths and rin died????


    Why did kakashi sound 5 in his flash back when in kakashi gaiden he sounded 13/14 why did they change the voice to such a young one???


    I skipped the whole bloody flashback I didn't want it to confuse what I already know about the series


    Why was the fighting sooooo lame just hand to hand combat their bloody ninja wheres the jutsu's.


    Animators ruin the series and they don't bloody care **** the anime I might just only watch cannon


    What pissing me off even more is when it comes to openings they put some epic fighting and good animations but when it comes to fillers they say **** it, it shows they can make good content if they want to but they don't give a shit.



    **** you animators **** youu



    wait wait sorry I'm not done the animators have the cheek, the down rightt cheek to use kishi character designs for their fillers, guys scarf, kakasi's long coat thing and rins shuriken dress

    when they saw it they said **** yh lets go **** this up now we can do shitty fillers now that we have their character designs **** yyhh
    You've guys have summarized wat i wanna say, so i won't double post , especially you Hidden Shinobi :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Gennin Noctural's Avatar
    Status
    Noctural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Hunting Trolls
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    I didn't get the ''Kakashi can't see'' situation ..

    And 'The Hidden Shinobi', next week more fillers! :ice:
     
         

  7. #7
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctural View Post
    I didn't get the ''Kakashi can't see'' situation ..

    And 'The Hidden Shinobi', next week more fillers! :ice:
     
         

  8. #8
    Member RiaValkyre's Avatar
    Status
    RiaValkyre is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    415
    Location
    Under the Pinkest Skies
    Dying in boredom in a
    smalltown HELP ME
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctural View Post
    I didn't get the ''Kakashi can't see'' situation ..

    And 'The Hidden Shinobi', next week more fillers! :ice:
    I figure that they made it because he fought with Zabuza's sword and found it interesting/ironic to make him fight without seeing, as that guy did.... also he made many of the same movements :D I found it entertaining! I am 100% sure it was because of this, otherwise it has no sense and it was really clean to see

    And no way in hell, fillers again?
     
         

  9. #9
    Gennin Noctural's Avatar
    Status
    Noctural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Hunting Trolls
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by RiaValkyre View Post
    I figure that they made it because he fought with Zabuza's sword and found it interesting/ironic to make him fight without seeing, as that guy did.... also he made many of the same movements :D I found it entertaining! I am 100% sure it was because of this, otherwise it has no sense and it was really clean to see

    And no way in hell, fillers again?
    Well .. 5 out 7 Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist have been taken out/sealed.
    So in the next episode, they'll probably seal Ameyuri Ringo.

    Edit*

    I'm not quite sure if next week episode will be the last filler, since Pakura hasn't been sealed yet.
    So prepare yourselves for atleast another two weeks of fillers. :ice:
     
         
    Last edited by Noctural; 11-08-2012 at 01:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Member RiaValkyre's Avatar
    Status
    RiaValkyre is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    415
    Location
    Under the Pinkest Skies
    Dying in boredom in a
    smalltown HELP ME
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctural View Post
    Well .. 5 out 7 Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist have been taken out/sealed.
    So in the next episode, they'll probably seal Ameyuri Ringo.
    Well, ok..... I do not mind normal fillers so much as long as the manga goes on :D I dont really fancy the anime (the very beginning was only OK), as it is overwriting the original storyline, but nonsense fillers make me med. -.-'
     
         

  11. #11
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Well, I did enjoyed the episode.
    Of course, it's a bit contradicting with the manga, however it was quite nice and also we had a bit of more action than the previous ones.
     
         

  12. #12
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,179
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Well, I did enjoyed the episode.
    Of course, it's a bit contradicting with the manga, however it was quite nice and also we had a bit of more action than the previous ones.
    What was contradicting?
    Gai being in squad Kakashi?
    That is possible. In some missions your teamsetup
    can change and Obito was gone of course.

    or did you mean something else?
    I hoped Gai or Kakashi would mention something about Ran being Rin her sister,
    but that didnt happen .
     
         

  13. #13
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    What was contradicting?
    Gai being in squad Kakashi?
    That is possible. In some missions your teamsetup
    can change and Obito was gone of course.

    or did you mean something else?
    I hoped Gai or Kakashi would mention something about Ran being Rin her sister,
    but that didnt happen .
    Dude how the hell is rin alive when kakashi killed her?????? As we can tell by clothing this was soon after obito's death rin died. They ****ed up big time but its just a filler so yh

    Quote Originally Posted by Amat3ra5u View Post
    How the F*** did they get that approved by kishi. wtf!!! most retarded episode of naruto i have ever seen in my life. FAIL
    I don't think kishi has a say in fillers, fillers are what the animators do to add more character development and so that the anime doesn't catch up to the manga. It's their own personal work.

    Which is why I gave them a big **** you in my long post
     
         
    Last edited by The Hidden Shinobi; 11-08-2012 at 01:53 PM.

  14. #14
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,179
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    Dude how the hell is rin alive when kakashi killed her?????? As we can tell by clothing this was soon after obito's death rin died. They ****ed up big time but its just a filler so yh
    Obito has been in Madara's cave for a long time dude.
    They could have easily done some missions, before the mission where Rin got killed.
    Clothing is carecup. Not a real problem imo.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    360
    Location
    California
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Seven swordman stuff sucks, comon show that chikara (or something) arc already and then finnaly back to manga bisnuess
     
         

  16. #16
    Uchihas Genius Amat3ra5u's Avatar
    Status
    Amat3ra5u is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    239
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    How the F*** did they get that approved by kishi. wtf!!! most retarded episode of naruto i have ever seen in my life. FAIL
     
         

  17. #17
    Member 7Mist's Avatar
    Status
    7Mist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    58
    Location
    In my house
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Meh, boring episode. Compared what they are doing in the manga right now, why do Kakashi and Guy have troubles fighting those two idiots? 3/5
     
         

  18. #18
    Gennin Noctural's Avatar
    Status
    Noctural is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Hunting Trolls
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by 7Mist View Post
    Meh, boring episode. Compared what they are doing in the manga right now, why do Kakashi and Guy have troubles fighting those two idiots? 3/5
    The reason why they had trouble with Kushimaru Kuriarare and Jinpachi Munashi was because they took advantage of their immortality.

    (re-watch the episode, and you'll understand why.)
     
         

  19. #19
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Would have given it a five for action, but instead I gave it a three because of all the plotholes.

    I mean, come on, Ran?! The animators obviously wanted to put to Rin in, but then realised through the manga that she actually died, so they renamed her as Ran.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member DeadNin's Avatar
    Status
    DeadNin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    216
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    Would have given it a five for action, but instead I gave it a three because of all the plotholes.

    I mean, come on, Ran?! The animators obviously wanted to put to Rin in, but then realised through the manga that she actually died, so they renamed her as Ran.
    Ahahaha!! It wouldn't surprise me if it was actually like that!
     
         

  21. #21
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    Obito has been in Madara's cave for a long time dude.
    They could have easily done some missions, before the mission where Rin got killed.
    Clothing is carecup. Not a real problem imo.
    I believe that they obviously went on missions but when did they change clothes?? When kakashi killed rin theuy were wearing the same clothing and kakashi had the same scars and tears in his clothing when obito died.

    So basically the animators are telling me after obito died rin and kakashi changed clothes and then changed back into their clothes that they were wearing at obito's death? It just ****s things up when you compare it to kishi's story.

    Also why did kakashi sound 5? Read my long post I mention other things, the fighting was shit as well these are ninja's weres the jutsu's
     
         

  22. #22
    -Haku Yuki-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Haku Yuki- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,087
    Location
    Konohagakure tavern
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hidden Shinobi View Post
    I believe that they obviously went on missions but when did they change clothes?? When kakashi killed rin theuy were wearing the same clothing and kakashi had the same scars and tears in his clothing when obito died.

    So basically the animators are telling me after obito died rin and kakashi changed clothes and then changed back into their clothes that they were wearing at obito's death? It just ****s things up when you compare it to kishi's story.

    Also why did kakashi sound 5? Read my long post I mention other things, the fighting was shit as well these are ninja's weres the jutsu's
    dude its possable to change colths they just choose not to wear jonin jackets during that said mission, just like choji ino and neji choose not to wear there's untill teh war arc, the only problem i saw was teh 3 t sharingan but animators did teh same thing with sauske, otehr then that this is an ok filler i would have liked to see real battle but still. give it a 3 due to alck of battle and the 3t sharaingan not to mention the voice
     
         

  23. #23
    OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    edo tensai wilmaso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,903
    Location
    BRONX
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    just warning everyone there gonna be fillers tll the end of the year they getting back to the manga in jan 2013
     
         

  24. #24
    Missing Nin Deidara007's Avatar
    Status
    Deidara007 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    49
    Location
    Konoha
    Geijutsu wa Bakuhatsu da!
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    That filler was shocking I mean there are some good fillers but this was not one of them, why can't they just go back to the manga episodes already? And is it just me or does Kakashi usually call the Chidori - Raikiri? Anway hope that nexts weeks anime is better than this one...
     
         

  25. #25
    The Immortal God
    Status
    The Immortal God is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    627
    Location
    In a Hole
    Why is the Akatsuki getting
    Fooderized -.-
     

    Re: Naruto Shippuden Episode 288 "Danger: Jinpachi and Kushimaru!" – Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by edo tensai wilmaso View Post
    just warning everyone there gonna be fillers tll the end of the year they getting back to the manga in jan 2013
    AAWW HHEEELLLLLL NNNAAAWWW. how do you know though?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •